Open 541 - Too Many Heads Mafia (Game Over)

Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Generically Purple »

In post 821, Paranoia Fueled Rampage wrote:
In post 817, Athenas Fury wrote:I'd say me nearly crying at work over getting
mis
scumlynched in a mafia game is a little too much emotion but hey what do I know?
Also this makes just as much sense to me.
Really? I don't think so.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

bazinga wrote:I am scumhunting. I am just using tools that might not normally recognise
Yaaaaaaaaaaaar, if by tools I might not normally recognise ye mean yer flinging shit at the starboard and seeing how much of it sticks, then sure, ye be doing a damn fine job of this "scum hunting" ye be alluding to. The problem is, I force me cabin boys to clean up the mess, and they ain't too happy 'bout it. If ye think I want ye lynched, ye should see how much me crew want you dead. The place smells awful. But I digress.

There be no analysis in yer "scum hunting" (and i be using this term very, very loosely). Yer not trying to figure things out. Yer not even coming up with good reasoning. And all yer responses seem to completely avoid doing anything substantial while ye assert ye are doing things; ye are trying to find scum. Well, eventually other pirates will start reading between the lines of ink on yer parchment.

But 'tis OK. I'm not interested in making ye walk the plank today. There's a time and a place for that and it will soon come. In the mean time, I'll continue to be a hook in your side.

I wanna see ye try to push me. I wanna see who supports ye. I wanna see how well ye can argue it. I think yer avoiding it because ye can't do it and ye know it, so yer posturing and pretending to do stuff to distract pirates like my lesser-minded First Mate, Ansuz. Poor Ansuz; bewildered by a siren. I'll need to make him a eunuch.
bazinga wrote:you made an accusation, I answered you in the best way that I know how which was to point out the logical consistency in conclusion that I drew
What consistency be thar?

Ye thought we hammered, then ye thought it was a fake hammer, I pointed out me other half actually thought it was the hammer, then ye accuse me of trying to quickhammer to cut the conversation off. I point out that ye wouldn't have even known he really meant to hammer if I hadn't pointed it out and ask ye to make a reasonable argument for why ye thought this made any sense from the perspective I be scum. Ye refused (or ignored it), instead saying I be "spreading Mist".

Ye don't have a reasonable answer. Yer hoping others don't see it, but they will, eventually. It be a slow process getting ye lynched, but it will happen.
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Despite, I'll get to. Answering your question if/when I get to steal my dads computer again.

I think malady/rach and PFR could be scum, though
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Stuffed Crust »

Ask a dude who hasn't read the thread or his role PM anything!~
I didn't realize this had begun. Guess I'll go catchup.
-V
Athenas Fury
Athenas Fury
Goon
Athenas Fury
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Athenas Fury »

Jesus Horatio Christ. Catching up on the 30 pages that happened since last night. Anything I should know before delving into this?
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by bazinga »

38 pages....

wow. tomorrow.

Bert
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 pm

In post 929, Athenas Fury wrote:Jesus Horatio Christ. Catching up on the 30 pages that happened since last night. Anything I should know before delving into this?
You guys got lynched
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Yggdra Union »

Holy mother of valhalla...

about 30 pages in 1 day?

WTF?!

-Aegina
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:58 am

Post by bazinga »

In post 926, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Yaaaaaaaaaaaar, if by tools I might not normally recognise ye mean yer flinging shit at the starboard and seeing how much of it sticks, then sure, ye be doing a damn fine job of this "scum hunting" ye be alluding to. The problem is, I force me cabin boys to clean up the mess, and they ain't too happy 'bout it. If ye think I want ye lynched, ye should see how much me crew want you dead. The place smells awful. But I digress.

There be no analysis in yer "scum hunting" (and i be using this term very, very loosely).
there is, I am just not saying everything that comes to my head. and I am waiting to sort out nacho that is my number 1 priority right now.
Yer not trying to figure things out. Yer not even coming up with good reasoning. And all yer responses seem to completely avoid doing anything substantial while ye assert ye are doing things; ye are trying to find scum. Well, eventually other pirates will start reading between the lines of ink on yer parchment.
I haven't really done anything yet. your exchanges with nacho are the first real meat that I have wanted to sink my teeth into. <----I am trying sort that out which is why I need to sort nacho out...like i have been saying.
But 'tis OK. I'm not interested in making ye walk the plank today. There's a time and a place for that and it will soon come. In the mean time, I'll continue to be a hook in your side.

I wanna see ye try to push me. I wanna see who supports ye. I wanna see how well ye can argue it. I think yer avoiding it because ye can't do it and ye know it, so yer posturing and pretending to do stuff to distract pirates like my lesser-minded First Mate, Ansuz. Poor Ansuz; bewildered by a siren. I'll need to make him a eunuch.
you want to see what I am made of. I get it.
What consistency be thar?

Ye thought we hammered, then ye thought it was a fake hammer, I pointed out me other half actually thought it was the hammer, then ye accuse me of trying to quickhammer to cut the conversation off. I point out that ye wouldn't have even known he really meant to hammer if I hadn't pointed it out and ask ye to make a reasonable argument for why ye thought this made any sense from the perspective I be scum. Ye refused (or ignored it), instead saying I be "spreading Mist".

Ye don't have a reasonable answer. Yer hoping others don't see it, but they will, eventually. It be a slow process getting ye lynched, but it will happen.
I thought you hammered. it was bert who made the fake hammer post I am guessing that he doublechecked when he saw it. and by "fake" I am thinking that he meant it wasn't a hammer so therefore not real yanno "fake".

so the premise of your argument is flawed cos the assumptions that it is based on are wrong. so mebbe you can ask whatever it is you are asking from that perspective and rephrase so that it will make more sense.

communication breakdown:

/resolved

here is where I am at the mo:

if nacho is scum then I am almost positive that you are 1 of his partners. if I read your posts from that perspective it looks like you had a bet going on with him and in scum qt looks like this:

desp: we are going to have to get rid of mollie early she is very hard to get lynched plus I am worried she will catch on to me.
muffina: I bet I could get her lynched.
nacho: I would like to see you try
desp: yeah mollie has a way of being very obvtown and people won't lynch her
muffina: I bet I could do it
nacho: wanna make a bet on it?
muffina: sure

<negotiation ensues>

now lets look at that from a nacho town you town perspective:

nacho: she's town
muffina: no she isn't
nacho: yes she is
muffina: wanna make a bet

which is all that was said in the game thread. the 2 are very different obviously and how I interpret things and navigate the game when I look at other interactions will determine how I will be viewing the game. cos I could easily see you cheeky scumfucks calling yourselves team pirate and being blatantly obvious about it just to see if you could get away with it. if I was feeling better I would be trolling the pirate thing right along with you calling myself queen of the pirates and giving you all strong townreads and watch you all turn out to be scum every single last 1 of you.

where I am at with you:

your reaction to my emo meltdown post was weird and by weird I mean scummy. it looked like you did not think you were going to get your pet mislynch du jour and you got pissy about it.

these are just the scenarios that run through my head, sometimes they of the tinfoil hat variety, sometimes they are dead on and sometimes they so devoid of reality I wonder where they come from. I am reading keeping up and watching and observing at this point because I do not feel good. I am more in taking in info and trying to process out what I see that is more in line with what is most likely going on. once I get a firm footing in the game I will able to apply occam's razor and pare down some of the more *cough* delusional stuff and work from there.

you said 1 thing that I have liked and that is you wanted me to interact with you so you could get a read on others. <---- that is town motivation right there.

but this is all what I don't like:

you guys were ready to "hammer" after I JUST MADE A POST THAT WE ARE NOT DONE HERE AND THAT THERE WAS MORE TO DO. <----- scum motivation to shut down convo before I got a chance to try to organise town or fuck even give a reads list.

I asked mala for some space, she has backed off a bit and you immediately step in to fill that void. it feels like you are trying to keep me in a steady state of off-balance which is what scum do so that their opponent cannot properly scumhunt. you are subtly and overtly are undermining what I am trying to accomplish. nowhere prior did you try to interact with me in order to determine my alignment; it feels like you already no it but are trying to force misread that in your head you thought would lead to an easy quick lynch and welp it isn't gonna happen and now you are scrambling to cling to your bad read until you can come up with a plan b. you don't have a plan b cos you didn't think you would need 1 so now you guys are regrouping.

oh another point against you is the content of your "case" on me. from what I can tell it is fluffposting, not doing much and everything I say and do looks "forced".
these are the exact same words, angles and points that I try to build on another player when I am scum. I mean the exact same words.

so yeah you are a pretty heavy scum lean right cos I am looking at your actions and I see very little town motivation, I see scum.

happy?
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Yggdra Union »

Yeah I thought I'd get to catch up today.

But school work and Meetings are not helping.

So in any case...

Aegina Head is V/LA 2 days

God damned 30 pages ( =3=)
-Aegina
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 am

Post by bazinga »

town

the clubhouse - that unvote was a beautiful town ray of sunshine in a misty misty game <---- do not lynch him ever
generically purple - I liked her soft support of me and follow up on nacho. I am waiting for her to become a stronger presence and take more of a leading role

unsure lean town

stuffed crust - varsoon don't be mad but if I thought that it was mac posting I would have read his posts. varsoon creates a shitton of noise for me so i ignore him in real time and then go back and read his posts later. it keeps me from immediately jumping to that he is scum. once I realised that it was mac, from what I saw, looked town. mac trying to figure things out is usually a good sign.

mhork and mindy - mhork's indignation looks like town indignation, like he feels like he is being dismissed as a player while as scum, you usually want everyone to dismiss you as a player hoping they won't notice you so that you can coast to mylo.

si and am - after marathons I think mala has figured out that she cannot read me as well as she thought she could. this unnerves her cos she is not sure where she is messing up. I would expect her to as a result to get paranoid about me every 5 minutes and that is what she is doing. rach marie was weird when she said she mostly knew me from skype mafia when we have like 10 completed forum games. leaning town for now.

squirrel girl - so far I have been pretty good at reading her I think. I am calling her town.

unsure

that yggdra thing - I am waiting for them to do something wonderful. I am still waiting

pfr - I got an early town vibe from them but those are some heavy duty scum players in that slot so I don't feel fully confident in reading them as town yet cos I need to sort if the town read is because I want them to be town or because I am actually picking up town signals. I am treating them as town for now but will probably change my mind every ten minutes.

165 trolls - i keep forgetting cabd is in this game for some reason. I am not seeing the strong scum hunting I am used to seeing from bro so I am leaning kind of scummy.

athenas things - I agree with every single point that has been said about this slot. all of it. every single bit of it. I don't like ff's sticky scumread on me and not doing anything else in the game. tammy looks like scum tammy who got yet another scum role and is just resigned.

ansuz - nacho dropped all of his scum tells ALL OF THEM earlier in the game. he said he was trolling and I believe him. I think he is mad at me cos he was having fun and when I melted down I made it unfun for him and that is probably the lecture I am going to get in postgame. and nacho I am sorry I think you are being brilliant and funny this was just poor timing and unexpected and I am very very sorry if you feel like I ruined it for you. I knew I was giving off odd vibes and felt like if I didn't explain what was going on it would look like I was hiding something I honestly did not know what else to do. when I do you guys write up it is gonna be a novel. desp looks off to me so i just need to spend more time to sort them out.

rancid - scum. I know why ap has them as town, I really do but I am seeing them in a different light mebbe cos I am the sole target of their longings I dunno.

so in a nutshell the tammy/nacho thing and the desp/ff needs to be sorted in this day round I think. I am going to try to work with clubhouse and try to build him a little army cos playskill alone, town is already outgunned.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Ansuz »

@ Mollie: :hug:

- Des
The Pirate God of Mafiascum.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:16 am

bazinga wrote:so the premise of your argument is flawed cos the assumptions that it is based on are wrong
Nay. Even if you didn't see me post an up-to-date votecount
within a minute
after Nati's vote, you're still avoiding answering any of these questions:
THE PIRATE KING wrote:Ye think Nati wouldn't consult with me about quickhammering if we be scum? Ye think I wouldn't tell him it no be the hammer? Ye think I say, "Hey Nati, I'm gonna tell them you were trying to quickhammer and failed, lolololololol!" to him?
bazinga wrote:it was bert who made the fake hammer post
I be calling whaleshit on being a Bert post. Bert just recently posted saying he's catching up on the thread tomorrow, and that post came within two minutes of your previous post. Bert wasn't even online and posting on his Bert account at the time of that post.

Ye are blatantly lying here.

bazinga wrote:cos I could easily see you cheeky scumfucks calling yourselves team pirate and being blatantly obvious about it just to see if you could get away with it
Ye clearly didn't even read the exchange with Nacho, and yer tinfoil theory about it reflects this. It is essentially fluff.
bazinga wrote:it looked like you did not think you were going to get your pet mislynch du jour and you got pissy about it
So ye think me reaction to it looked scummy because it looked like I not be happy with ye getting away with AtEing yerself out of trouble.

:roll:
bazinga wrote:scum motivation to shut down convo before I got a chance to try to organise town or fuck even give a reads list.
Me other half has this thing going this game where he wants to troll harder than 165 Trolls (the lesser trolls, as we be calling them) - I was going to join him, but I figured I'd be the reasonable head while he fucks around

I don't think he even read yer post/s prior to that, and I don't think he cares about yer shitty reads list.
bazinga wrote:oh another point against you is the content of your "case" on me. from what I can tell it is fluffposting, not doing much and everything I say and do looks "forced". these are the exact same words, angles and points that I try to build on another player when I am scum. I mean the exact same words.
*clap* *clap*

I'm not sure I ever used any of those phrases, but even if I did, this is fucking hilarious.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:19 am

And after all that, with all that confidence that we be scum, ye still not voting me.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:24 am

Nacho or Desp,

Can you guys actually read between the lines of what she's posting instead of writing her off as town, here? Do ye really think she'd be this fucking horrible with her reads if she be town?

Like even ignoring the horrible read on me,
she still has Tammy as scum even though she's suggesting I'm scum who tried to quickhammer
. What the fuck is that? Do you think that's a genuine town thought process?
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:27 am

Also that Stuffed Crust read.

Wow.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:41 am

Someone tell me they see her blatantly lying about Bert writing one of her posts to pretend like she has a point.

Like check what I said and verify that I'm not crazy about it.
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:45 am

Post by bazinga »

and I wasn't necessarily talking about you or nacho or mac so i don't want you all to feel that way.

anyways I am going to let bert take over for a while he is way more fun.

also bert no longer has a body, he has moved inside my head. bert yesterday was saying in skype literally what I was typing it was weird. I fully trust his instincts.

I am going to give us some time to get us sorted.

VOTE: rancid

eta: rancid I am not lying I did not make that post. bert is in full blown troll mode I saw the post this morning and I did a facepalm cos I am like what are you doing.

anyways I told him to make things fun again. I will all of your questions but it will have to be later I got things I have to get done today.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:51 am

bazinga wrote:rancid I am not lying I did not make that post. bert is in full blown troll mode I saw the post this morning and I did a facepalm cos I am like what are you doing.
Bullshit.

You're telling me that within two minutes of your previous post, Bert came online
only on Bazinga, not on his Bert account
to post a single post in this game alone, without reading anything that's going on, and somehow noticed that the vote we placed on Athena wasn't the hammer, and that this was the second instance of it in the game so far.... Then 4 hours later comes online on his Bert account and bazinga, and posts here basically saying he's not caught up on the current events?

Bullshit.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 942, bazinga wrote:also bert no longer has a body, he has moved inside my head. bert yesterday was saying in skype literally what I was typing it was weird.
So, Rancid is right and was able to notice that some things you were saying were not fully the truth, and he suspects you because of this, and in return you think he is scum for having good instincts and noticing something that certainly looked like a lie?

I don't get it.

Also, while we're at it, why do you think you read me well? Up until yesterday you thought I had claimed to be Sakura and were reading me with the idea I was a player who I wasn't, so how does that translate into you having an ability to read me? This feels fake.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:09 am

bazinga wrote:oh another point against you is the content of your "case" on me. from what I can tell it is fluffposting, not doing much and everything I say and do looks "forced". these are the exact same words, angles and points that I try to build on another player when I am scum. I mean the exact same words.
btw, while we're on the topic, I am virtually sure I used all of those terms in the "case" I was pushing against RM in Xenogears and I don't remember a similar complaint there.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:10 am

I'd have to double-check but I am pretty damn sure I used all of those terms multiple times in my RM push. If I can be bothered, I might go and double-check what I was saying there and how you reacted to it.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:28 am

OK, guess not, I just pushed RM for "lack of content" rather than "fluff", and "fake" reads rather than "forced" reads

Same sentiment, though, and I don't remember you thinking I was scummy for it.

Although going back over your posts in that game and contrasting it to how you're forming your reads here makes me feel a lot better about you being scum.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:51 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

A) I'm your new back up moderator.
B) I hate you all a very great deal for having to read the last 18 pages to do a vote count.
C) Stuff like this isn't kosher, don't do it again.
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Vote Count 1.4

bazinga (1): Mhork and Mindy
Ansuz (2): Athenas Fury, Stuffed Crust
Paranoia Fueled Rampage (1): Si and Am
Athenas Fury (4): Yggdra Union,165 Trolls, Squirrel Girl, Rancid Broderick Drake
Mhork and Mindy:
Stuffed Crust:
Rancid Broderick Drake (1): bazinga
The Clubhouse:
165 Trolls (1): Paranoia Fueled Rampage
Squirrel Girl:
Yggdra Union:
Generically Purple::
Si and Am:

Not Voting (3): Generically Purple, Ansuz, The Clubhouse

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch
The current deadline is in (expired on 2014-01-28 18:00:00)
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up

Return to “Completed Open Games”