Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #491 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by NJAC »

Hi! I'll be catching up and posting soon.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by NJAC »

Ok. It took more than expected but I finally finished reading. I agree with Rach that there's a lot of stuff from you here to read (and reread to assimilate). I also think I have to do some ISOs to get proper reads, but I'll tell you that regarding Yuni's early wagon and Dry's, I didn't like either of them. The clue to solve this is there though, together with the analysis of JKLM wagon I guess, and the flips.

BTW: this is my first multiscum game so I'm still trying to understand if typical scumhunting works or not. I also have the impression that multiscum games are a bit easier for us the town, I mean someone (mastin IIRC) mentioned a game where town won because the scum groups killed each other. So that should give us some advantage because scum are trying to get rid of each other. Am I right? Of course I understand there's a balance so this is not going to be that easy, but at least the ice group already helped us to get rid of one scum.

Also, I'm still wondering if Aptil's blatant hammer makes sense as scum, because I suppose scum has to be more careful so would think it twice before hammering like that. But I can also imagine scumAptil defending a scumpartner from becoming a counterwagon, and after hammering making his defense with the WIFOM argument of: "scum wouldn't hammer like that". I suppose I must reread and ISO a bit to solve this, but Dry didn't look that scummy IMO, especially in the end of D1, when Aptil hammered, as some of you pointed out. Thoughts anyone?

Finally (and maybe stating the obvious), assuming three scum per group (still wondering how you reached to that conclusion), bussing is something scum would hardly avoid in the first days (if not in the whole game), right? So, people who were pushing Maxeous are clearly not fire, especially Yuni, who I'm also reading as town.

This being a catch up post. I'll try some ISOs later to get better reads.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by NJAC »

In post 505, Matias wrote:
Vote: Yuni

How about this instead then

I don't really like the quickwagon on you at any rate, and I've learned a lot of your game style from the C9++ that we played
This was adressed to Aptil, right? What game was that? What did you learn about his playstyle there? How that relates to THIS game?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by NJAC »

In post 508, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 496, Desperado wrote: @ Bulb: Which team is Mastin on?
No clue. I'd probably have to reread him in ISO. I just know that this is not town Mastin posting. There's a lot of double talk from him, where he's giving himself outs, and he's playing it way too safe, which I think is due to this being a multi-scum game.

How does town-mastin post? Do you think is it possible he's playing safe to avoid being NKed? I mean he says he is a likely target on N1 or N2 in multiscum games, what do you think? Also, is it possible he hasn't had enough time to engage in this game properly?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by NJAC »

In post 509, Desperado wrote:@ Aptil: I disagree completely, Toomai's was the only vote I really liked on you. You see him blaming others, I see him calling Yuni out for not having any conviction.
Why did you like Toomai's vote on Aptil? Do you think Aptil deserves more votes or not?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by NJAC »

Off now. Sorry for the multiposting: I have limited time a day to post.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:29 am

Post by NJAC »

Prod dodge. I won't be posting soon due to New Year's Eve. BTW:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:46 am

Post by NJAC »

Going to read now... will be posting soon.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 am

Post by NJAC »

I apologize for not being active (year end holidays got in the way). I'll be as active as possible from now on.
In post 530, mastin2 wrote:Also, random note. NJAC, I realize I misread you last game, but I'm reading you scum this game, too, through a combo of Antihero's (lack of) posting and your entrance lacking...hmm, not sure what's the word.
Well, you're misreading me again, and I'm again disagreeing with some of your reads. That doesn't make you scum in my eyes though, just null. If you're town you really need to turn on that switch you mentioned, because you're doing bad.
Heart? Best word I've got--your posting lacks the heart I'd expect from a town player.
I see :neutral:. Here you go: <3. Better now?

I'd appreciate if you elaborate on TSO being town, that guy is almost unreadable IMO and his playstyle somehow irks me. Also, I don't buy that TSO "townslipped" in 166 as you mentioned. And I'm waiting for your explanation of "TSO's handling of the situation is much better than Slandaar's."

I'm also interested in your case on Bulbazak, I saw some kind of OMGUS on D1 from your part and it's not clear to me why you think Bulba's vote on aptil makes him scum, but Garmr and Yuni's votes on aptil go unobserved to you.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:24 am

Post by NJAC »

529, 546, 547... too many lazy players in this game :neutral:. Not to mention all the lurkers (me included, I know, sorry again), bad thing.

@Matias: I do expect you to answer my questions in 525.

@Mod: Is there some prodding/replacing taking place now?

Not as far as I know, but I have pretty much just returned and haven't really spoken to Jacob yet, so I have no idea whether he's been looking for replacements/prodding people. - City
Last edited by ElectricSavages on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:43 am

Post by NJAC »

I'm reading Slandaar as town, I really like his effort to keep this game moving. Toomai and maybe Garmr are null leaning town. I'm having a hard time reading TSO and Yuni. There's a lot of null reads to me. I'm leaning to lynch this lurker who were on the Dry wagon and went quickly over aptil at the start of D2, namely PV:

VOTE: PeregrineV
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 582, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 524, NJAC wrote: BTW: this is my first multiscum game so I'm still trying to understand if typical scumhunting works or not. I also have the impression that multiscum games are a bit easier for us the town, I mean someone (mastin IIRC) mentioned a game where town won because the scum groups killed each other. So that should give us some advantage because scum are trying to get rid of each other. Am I right? Of course I understand there's a balance so this is not going to be that easy, but at least the ice group already helped us to get rid of one scum.
^Worst. Disguise. Ever.
:neutral: I know that wasn't a great post, I was just catching up and assimilating all this, but I use to be very honest and that's why I was letting you all know that I'm not familiar with multiscum games. I also try to share my thoughts the way they're coming, and that came at that time. Also I don't like soft accusations so if you think I'm scum disguising my entrance post say it clear.
In post 526, NJAC wrote: Do you think is it possible he's playing safe to avoid being NKed? I mean he says he is a likely target on N1 or N2 in multiscum games, what do you think?
I don't see why he'd be playing it safe, especially since he didn't play it safe when he was IC, and especially since he voiced that he might be killed. Besides, why would he prioritize survival over scumhunting? Even as a PR, that's more dangerous and anti-town than just scumhunting while keeping a low profile.
In post 526, NJAC wrote: Also, is it possible he hasn't had enough time to engage in this game properly?
Know something I don't? Why the strong defense of Mastin?
The thing is in the last RL days, with all the year end holidays, it was a bit harder to completely engage in the game, so I can somehow understand all the flaking/lurking and lack of good content in some posts. Part of that could be the case on mastin.

And specifically talking about mastin I finished a newbie game recently where he was the IC, and when the game ended he was on V/LA. In fact I'm still waiting for his feedback of that game, so I can imagine of him not being properly engaged in his games. This could explain why his posts in this game are not as expected from town-mastin.

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that your "case" on him may have another explanation. As I said I disagree with some of mastins reads and I don't like the way he uses to throw us some crap in his posts (he did that in the other game too), but that's not alignment indicative IMO.

Now, if you think this is scum-mastin who is posting, why are you voting aptil over mastin?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by NJAC »

There's the crap again. What conclusion have you reached? NONE. I just see you constantly saying that you need to reread, reanalyze, do ISOs and the like. Instead of that why don't you just go and reread, reanalyze and do the ISOs before posting? It's like you are pretending to be scumhunting, but that post is actually a waste of time to read.
In post 606, mastin2 wrote:
In post 600, NJAC wrote:Well, you're misreading me again, and I'm again disagreeing with some of your reads. That doesn't make you scum in my eyes though, just null.

I'm also interested in your case on Bulbazak, I saw some kind of OMGUS on D1 from your part and it's not clear to me why you think Bulba's vote on aptil makes him scum, but Garmr and Yuni's votes on aptil go unobserved to you.
Oh, really? I'm null, despite your heavy defense of me? Yeah, not buying it.
What do you expect me to say? That you're town to me? You're null. Period. My "defense" on you, as you put it, is just me not buying the case Bulba made on you. But it doesn't inmediately clears you man. Should another sound case arise on you and I'll still consider it.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by NJAC »

Prod dodge. Will be posting soon though...
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by NJAC »

Prod dodge...going to read...
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by NJAC »

I'm reading and posting tonight... after skimming I like Bulba's case on mastin :), but don't fully understand the jump on Yuni :-|

More coming...
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by NJAC »

@Matias: this was adressed to you several pages ago and expected to be answered:
In post 525, NJAC wrote:
In post 505, Matias wrote:
Vote: Yuni

How about this instead then

I don't really like the quickwagon on you at any rate, and I've learned a lot of your game style from the C9++ that we played
This was adressed to Aptil, right? What game was that? What did you learn about his playstyle there? How that relates to THIS game?
On another note: I'm in the process of rereading D2 because I'm feeling clueless at this point... Good News is I asked to be replaced out of most of my games (except this and another one) because I couldn't follow them due to RL issues, so you may expect much more from me, from now on.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by NJAC »

BTW, I'm reading Toomai as town and agree with him in 734. More coming...
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:18 am

Post by NJAC »

Reading now :). Posting ASAP...
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by NJAC »

I recently finished catching up my other ongoing game, so I have now time to finish catching up this one, and I'm making it a priority. So I'm going to finish reading and will be posting thoughts between the next 12 hours.

BTW: any night results?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by NJAC »

Unfortunately life got in the way, so it has been impossible for me to get involved in this game as I want. I apologize in advance and inform you that I'm going to be V/LA for some days. Then I'll return to give this game a proper contribution.

@Mod: V/LA from now until february 6
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:23 am

Post by NJAC »

Ok people, this is the thing: RL has been hectic but I think I finally have some time to fully catch up this game and start contributing. I have to start from the end of D2, so it's going to take like 3-4 days. However I'll post my thoughts the way they're coming.

More coming...
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:37 am

Post by NJAC »

Responding to the prod, I'm giving this a last try. If life gets in the way again, I'll just ask to be replaced out...

Also I understand the potential policy lynch on me. It's just that I'm town so, although I'm not going to try to avoid my lynch if you get to that, I feel that I at least have to do a last effort to contribute something to this game.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by NJAC »

I also disagree with the mod decision but I think there's no need to get mad about it, Zekrom is today's lynch no matter what, because he already claimed scum. I've not hammered just because I'm in the process of reading the game, so this is giving me some time. But, to avoid any further frustration here's my vote:

VOTE: Zekrom
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by NJAC »

@Garmr: out of curiosity, if you get a draw no matter what, why are you expressing solidarity with us instead of the fire scum?

Also, you must die today but, before that, I'd like to know a bit more about your case on Bulba, if you don't mind.

VOTE: Garmr

As an aside note: we're in mylo today with you alive, right? So I don't fully get the last part of 1275...
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by NJAC »

Neighbors' alignments are unknown, right? Why is TSO conftown Bulba?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by NJAC »

Ok I see, you're assuming both factions are the same power-wise.

PEDIT: Yes, I get it. Why are you helping us?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by NJAC »

What do we do then? I don't know how fair is this but it's autowin at this point. Fire scum is either Rach or PV.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by NJAC »

Sure, we must lynch Garmr now. I see now that scum still has some decent chances.

PEDIT: Maybe you should vote yourself Garmr or stop posting and solve all the modding issues later or by PM.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:08 am

Post by NJAC »

GGWP everyone.

Thanks City and Jacob for Modding and the nice flavor.

I would have wanted to be more active, but RL can be hectic sometimes.

I'm ok with posting the QT too.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”