Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

oh we have started i'll start with a serious vote. RVS denied :lol:
In post 19, YuniChikako wrote:I almost voted Slandaar for being so dang impatient, and because I have nothing to do at the moment, but I'll shut up for now.

VOTE: Yunichikwowwow

I don't like this response from Yuni. I don't understand the reason why she didn't place the vote down. If it was because of the pregame thing why did she respond to it and why did she show intent to vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Garmr »

^ Let this name be carried on for the rest of her mafia career.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Garmr »

.Slandaar town gut and just him getting the game rolling.

.Bulbz Town I like his inquisitive feel he has

.Maxous probs town on him this mostly gut from my previous town game I had with him.

.toonami "post 32" yuck you can be shifted next ontop of Yunichikawowwow null-scum

.desp "post 33" That's what i was thinking and what I was getting at with my post 23

.Aptil you can sit in the naughty corner(Null-scum) because that was bad why would you want to stay in rvs???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 46, mastin2 wrote:
In post 24, Maxous wrote:Garmr's town.
I think Slandaar is too.

vote: ArcAngel9

What took you so long to get in here?
True and (probably) true, but that doesn't mean you are. :P

(In actuality, if Maxous is scum at all [meh], my actual read on him would be
Fire, not Ice
.)
In post 31, Desperado wrote:Yuni was kind enough to eliminate the RVS stage this game by scumclaiming their first post. You should oblige and vote them.
Actually, Yuni claimed mislynch bait in their first post. I realize the two
look
similar, so I can understand the confusion, but I, being Jesus, know her alignment to be town, not scum, and that's the difference between the two. ;)
Curious panda here why would you read him to be fire and not ice?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 45, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4, Maxous wrote:
cool
, confirming
Vote: Maxous

Guess who just scumslipped being Ice?

:P
Lol Just got the reason why you refereed to him as ice I'm slow. Don't think that's valid but lol.

@electricsavage you made a spelling mistake it's Yunichikawowwow not YuniChikako.
Sorry, Corrected ~JS
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Yunichikawowwow
Quick summary of your reads go.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Actually, UNVOTE: Slandaar
VOTE: Bulbazak
I have a bad feeling about him. Seems to be a good when talking, a good player, but just the thought of him being inno forms a pit in my stomach. Plus, why in the world is he voting Arc, of all people?
He isn't voting arc???
In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Toomai: I'll might be able to say something once he stops/finishes his dbz marathon and talks more.
He hasn't even mentioned DBZ in his two posts potential scum slip?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 69, Garmr wrote:
In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Actually, UNVOTE: Slandaar
VOTE: Bulbazak
I have a bad feeling about him. Seems to be a good when talking, a good player, but just the thought of him being inno forms a pit in my stomach. Plus, why in the world is he voting Arc, of all people?
He isn't voting arc???
In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Toomai: I'll might be able to say something once he stops/finishes his dbz marathon and talks more.
He hasn't even mentioned DBZ in his two posts potential scum slip?
EBWOP
Fixed and bolded spelling errors
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 71, Yiley wrote:Pssible other game or some such garmr. So hey wagons are fun so why don't I jump in to this bulba wagon.
VOTE: bulba
This is Yunichikawowwow only game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also I don't like the bulb wagon that much or some of the people on it. Looking at JKLM/Yunichikawowwow
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Maxous how do you feel about toonami's response
In post 76, Toomai wrote:Er, why exactly is this YC wagon growing so fast?

And why is Yiley so desperate to get on a wagon?

Vote: Yiley
I presume you just made this up.

Italics to make it to make easier to spot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Maxous
Before I tell you what I think fully. I want you to think why would someone respond this way.

Try not to think in alignments and just the effect they want to achieve.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 86, Garmr wrote:@Maxous
Before I tell you what I think fully. I want you to think why would someone respond this way.

Try not to think in alignments and
just try to think of
the effect they want to achieve.
EBWOP to make the sentence flow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Aptil
Information I mean anyone can give quick reads early on in the game If you break the rvs in the first page I'll use myself as an example.
In post 43, Garmr wrote:.Slandaar town gut and just him getting the game rolling.

.Bulbz Town I like his inquisitive feel he has

.Maxous probs town on him this mostly gut from my previous town game I had with him.

.toonami "post 32" yuck you can be shifted next ontop of Yunichikawowwow null-scum

.desp "post 33" That's what i was thinking and what I was getting at with my post 23

.Aptil you can sit in the naughty corner(Null-scum) because that was bad why would you want to stay in rvs???
Through this covers 6 people It not that detailed and just a quick early game feel to get my reads across and to see peoples reactions I wouldn't hold it that strongly latter game. It's main purpose is to gain a feel for the players and start up discussion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Garmr »

@Mastin

That's a possibility that the wagon has 3-5 scum on is possible but I was thinking 2-4 Because I think Scum would also like to distance themselves from each other. But even with that you missed out on pointing out something vital. Even with that number of scum on the wagon there is still a good chance Yunichikawowwow Is still scum herself. But I have a feeling you left that out your post on purpose to catch scum dropping off the wagon like flies at the slightest chance they may be pinned as scummy/Able to keep a partner in the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Garmr »

@Maxous
In post 94, Maxous wrote:
unvote, vote: Toomai

Clearly I was sleepy this morning.
Garmr's right, wtf was that comment.
The reason I said look at it in none alignment way was I was trying to get you to think. I didn't want to shove Ideas into your head so what I wanted you to see and figure out for yourself was the effect he wanted from his post. Which was distance.

Since we have two scum team distance is going to play a big part in scum hunting since scum will be legit hunting. The next step I was going to ask you to do was think this was this town trying to distance themselves from potential buddying or scum trying to stop a scum slip.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Garmr »

^and now i fudge up because I limited your answers to what I was thinking. What I should of said was now think of a alignment related reason why he would want to distance himself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

-facepalms- I didn't get that joke. You explained you pretty much stood against all my questioning then and that slip wasn't a slip. Through I didn't like the way you talked about me
In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Garmr: Could see him being town, something of a leader, but I could just as easily see him as being misleading scum. Eeeeh, he's probably town, but if he starts being scummy, I'm gonna notice.
But at the time being that isn't enough evidence to label you as scum and the other things you stood up well against.
UNVOTE: Yunichikwowwow

and even through I am suspicious of toonami I will vote Yiley
VOTE: Yiley

He seems like his dodging Bulbs question by not explaining fully or not answering post 81(Didn't anwser fully) post 93 doesn't even mention it. There's other reasons as well but I want to see who's thinking
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well I was trying to get others to think but another reason is when I denied to go on your wagon. Yiley instanally jumped to the wagon I was on. I didn't like that it was like an attempt to get close to town.
In post 77, Yiley wrote:I like wagons ok? Wagons are fun. I'll probably try to start one soon but for right now I need a place to sit, and I like sitting on wagons.
This post also rings to me he want to be on a scum wagon but his aiming to dodge the bullet from scum on the other team by trying to look like useless town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wow I sparked a little discussion. Anyway lets look back on it.

I liked Desp and Bulb reaction to Matias. It was questioning into hs reason other than yuck and blah.
In post 132, Matias wrote:I dare any of you to give me 3 good reasons why this guy is town. Secondary sights on Maxous.
His a bit cocky here null but I think this shows he thinks it's a good enough reason to vote in his own mind.

Post 137
Ok things get interesting this post he reveals his reasons some of these have been addressed by Bulb and Desp but I want to answer these myself
But lets mention them here I'll leave out one till latter in my post.

Reason-1: Not getting a joke-Actually didn't get a joke till latter not really a solid lead.

Reason-2 Me not liking the bulbz wagon and apparently not being clear. Yuni is self explanatory JKLM is more a gut read. At the time I didn't like his push on the bulb wagon as it looked like to me he was trying to get mastin to join him so he would have a inflectional player to push the wagon for him so he wouldn't get to much attention from the other team. That was my reasoning for not liking him at the time.

Reason-3: You didn't like the Yunichikawowwow wagon.-Lol I explained enough why I thought she was scum and she was a solid wagon now shes a maybe wagon.

Reason 4 Yiley and Jklm have very similar reasons through Just my gut pings more for Yiley. Also yes I have a couple of reads I haven't said yet because I'm focusing on a couple people at a time otherwise my points might get swept away.

Reason 5
Left this to last for a reason
In post 137, Matias wrote:
In post 123, Garmr wrote:@Maxous

The reason I said look at it in none alignment way was I was trying to get you to think. I didn't want to shove Ideas into your head so what I wanted you to see and figure out for yourself was the effect he wanted from his post. Which was distance.

Since we have two scum team distance is going to play a big part in scum hunting since scum will be legit hunting. The next step I was going to ask you to do was think this was this town trying to distance themselves from potential buddying or scum trying to stop a scum slip.
This gave me a definite "insider knowledge" feel, Garmr positing that Toomai has distanced himself from Yiley (even though Yiley really hasn't done THAT much wrong) and then trying to get Maxous to believe the same. I sense a great connect between Maxous and Garmr, like Garmr is doing a lot of coaching. It gives me bad feels.
What I was getting at what I was trying to accomplish was to get to come to his own conclusion and not influence him. Also what I was saying was what Toomai was trying to do was distance himself from Yunichikawowwow not Yiley. This shows the attention your paying to my posts :/

But the real issue here is why do you think it has a insider feel. What insider knowledge would I possess that would influence this post?
hwy dan oyu wlodu ti onkw
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 183, Antihero wrote:On page 3, Garmr's posts are coming off as faux scumhunting. Odd criticism of the bulba wagon too
Can you tell me the point of faux scum hunting in multi scum game and not liking the bulb wagons been explained?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

has been*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

^So your omgusing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

garmr *
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Man this game has come to a standstill.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't feel like hopping on it the dry fit wagon but my opinion on the it is his post have been pretty null till post 220 which seems suspicious. Through compared to behavior from the likes of Jklm who has more posts that ring scummy to me.
In post 198, JKLM wrote:This game further proves that I will have difficulty forever on trying to read gamr.

I've got nothing to say right now honestly so I'm gonna sit back and watch a lot of this. May as well ask a question to mastin, TSO and matias: what is the scummiest post so far?
This shows a sit back attitude something what multiscum want to do. He wants others to hunt for him.
In post 79, JKLM wrote:VOTE: yuni

Sorry but you're def scum now with that post containing your crappy reads list and
she melds self counterwagoning which is partially my fault for building.
Let's lynch you tidy shall we?
He Is the one to set up a wagon yet he jumps off onto Yuni wagon. This is a multi scum game it's possible both are scum. Yet the bolded bit seems to imply a single scum hunt mind set. He feels it is his fault for letting the other scum team have a counter wagon.
In post 56, JKLM wrote:Hey mastin

Wanna get a counter wagon going?
Mastin at the time was a influential player and Jklm probably wanted someone he views as town to start a counter wagon with him so he wouldn't look as suspicious and that way if he was right scum would more likely should mastin due to the amount of potential evidence he would produce to the case.
In post 64, JKLM wrote:No you wouldn't. As town you would have.
This post here suggest to if JKLM was town he would of avoided the Yuni wagon but he goes back on his word when his counter wagon isn't really taking off. If Jklm is scum there's a possibility yuni is his partner.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

nearly forgot
UNVOTE: Yiley
VOTE: JKLM
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 253, Toomai wrote:
In post 249, Matias wrote:
In post 248, Toomai wrote:I
and agree with the players on the Dry-fit wagon. The
Yiley wagon is kinda not going anywhere at this point
anyway.

Vote: Dry-fit
Um...
Dry - Fit[5] -Desperado, Matias,
Yiley
, mastin2, T S O
Yiley [2] -
Toomai
, Garmr
Help me out, Toomai, are you scum?
Oh was I supposed to say "
most
of the players"?
I don't like toomai's posting and haven't really liked it from the start the start. He seems to always being trying to cover himself and this post is just another example of him doing so. I didn't like the way he covered himself with the joke incident but I let that go as it could of been town trying to distance since it was a joke. But scum also wouldn't want to be dragged in the spotlight.

"This a multiscum game I still think she could be scum but as you know scum is hunting scum as well (then a reason why you think they are both are scum)" That would of been a town response I would expect from him if he is town. But like JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set. I am not opposed to a toomai lynch but I just want to bring JKLM to attention what do you think about my post on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 261, Toomai wrote:
In post 259, Garmr wrote:"This a multiscum game I still think she could be scum but as you know scum is hunting scum as well (then a reason why you think they are both are scum)" That would of been a town response I would expect from him if he is town. But like JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set. I am not opposed to a toomai lynch but I just want to bring JKLM to attention what do you think about my post on him.
Reasonable expectation, but note that I have never played multiball before, so I'm somewhat clueless as to how to do so.
This is my first multi scum game as well but I have had something similar before so I'm applying my knowledge from that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 263, T S O wrote:
In post 257, Garmr wrote:nearly forgot
UNVOTE: Yiley
Do you think this vote is based on JKLM's scumminess or his ability?
If this is aimed at me.It's jklms scumminess.

If this is not aimed at me who is this aimed at?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's just the wording was a bit off so it confused me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

@TS0 it to my a couple of mins to realize this post is even aimed at me but
In post 267, T S O wrote:In post 198, JKLM wrote:
This game further proves that I will have difficulty forever on trying to read gamr.

I've got nothing to say right now honestly so I'm gonna sit back and watch a lot of this. May as well ask a question to mastin, TSO and matias: what is the scummiest post so far?

The part where he asks the scummiest post is bad, I'll admit. The rest? Laziness, and I sure can empathise with that.
We agree that that part was bad then but I'll disagree on the other part and lean to my suggestion since this is not the Jklm I played against when he was town. Not once in the 76 posts that game did he sit back and let others do his work he went straight in there.
In post 267, T S O wrote:
In post 79, JKLM wrote:VOTE: yuni

Sorry but you're def scum now with that post containing your crappy reads list and she melds self counterwagoning which is partially my fault for building. Let's lych you tidy shall we?
This looks to me like standard scumhunting. Wrong, but not scummy. I can't understand where you picked up that he felt ashamed of the other team running up ...Town? Why would he even be ashamed of that?

For this to even partially work, you must assume both me and the person the wagon is on are scum.
The thing what I was trying to point out is to me it looked like he was more annoyed he had made his job harder and the singular mind set. Also the reason I linked this post
In post 64, JKLM wrote:No you wouldn't. As town you would have.
Is because it contradicts his latter activity once the wagons taking a big leap.
In post 267, T S O wrote:In post 56, JKLM wrote:
Hey mastin

Wanna get a counter wagon going?

He asks Mastin because he doesn't feel he has the necessary pull or authority to do it by himself. This is insecure town.
This is not Insecure town this Scum looking for cover. JKLM is straight in the action with his no regrets personality. Unless he has changed his meta since the last game with me this not his town game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sorry i was focused in my game that was a mylo (I lost :facepalm: ) and I nearly forgot this one.

There's nothing to exciting in the posts that made me want to change my vote but Just a few events that should be published.

.My gut churns when Pereginge V is around as I feel like his not hunting and just is here.

.Since no one else mentioned it Evilpacman post was not a strong opener as it only really gave one line of thought on Jklm and looked like he was half asleep while writing it.

.Toonami has nothing to change my opinion of him.

.Yuni post 293 Kinda meh all it did was bring together over peoples post and painted it as her own opinion and didn't say much new about anything.

.Still see town Slaandar don't agree with his view on Jklm.

@OhGodMyLife
Roll a dice depending what it lands on make a case for every play in the game with as many paragraphs as the dice lands on (Example die lands on 6 6 paragraphs.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 318, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 309, Garmr wrote:.My gut churns when Pereginge V is around as I feel like his not hunting and just is here.
I'm a Zen Buddhist. I don't find scum, they find me. :good:

But for really, what's your opinion on Dry-fit and his wagon?
To be honest Dry-fit was Null read to me before but looking a bit deeper he is a bit sketchy. He didn't really show anything that hit my scumdar until he was pressured. What I learned the hard way from a certain player named Wake88 that even town can look scummy under pressure. But even ignoring the flailing his been deflecting the issue A lot. Also he seems to have clouded himself a bit and hasn't really offered views on a majority of events in the game. In fact he hasn't said anything about JKLM,Bulbazak or I and we have all been subject points to debate at one point. It's like his only concerned about the game state that revolves around him.

His wagon through is mixed with people I like (Desparodo,Matias,mastin2) people I don't (Yiley,Toomai) and the unreadable (TSO) but then again this is a multi scum game and scum want to get rid of opposing scum.

So in short I wouldn't mind to lynch of him I do want people to see my point on Jklm but people seem to be strongly defending him which I don't understand why as most of the tells peoples use to say his town are null tells or just behavioral traits he has.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Speak of the devil hey JKLM we need to chat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

Jklm I want to ask you some questions.

1. What do you think of players defense of you and the reason why any would defend you. The players I seen so far defend you (Maxous,TSO and mastin.)
2.What pings about dry fit being scum to you.
3.If Dryfit is scum who's his potential partner's.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Are you saying the two are connected toonmai???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Garmr »

*places a pillow under TSO head*

@toomai
Maybe I should of been more clear(Looks at tso) do you think that maxous is scummy or Dry-fit or they both look scummy from this post?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 347, Toomai wrote:
In post 333, Garmr wrote:Maybe I should of been more clear(Looks at tso) do you think that maxous is scummy or Dry-fit or they both look scummy from this post?
You worded this funny. As I understand it, it's something like "Do you think, from this one post only (116), Maxous is scummy, Dry-fit is scummy, or both?". If so, my response is: 116 doesn't directly change any opinion of mine on Maxous, but I see the "no one loks scummy, but this guy looks scummy" of Dry-fit's as an excuse to get on a wagon, possibly specifically with Maxous. I think that's suspicious at best. Other people with more skill than me are saying Dry-fit is scummy for that and other reasons, so I currently agree that Dry-fit is scummy. Maxous I'm undecided on in general.
Yeh my grammar sucks sorry about that. But yes this was what I was asking for and to be honest I Also do see the points others are making as well but I do not agree with everyone of them. I see Dry-fit as scummy for deflecting and his self centered behavior.

Also what is your opinion on maxous.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

To reinforce my point that Jklm is scum Purple monkey dishwasher.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

You avoided my questions and case on you twice. Add this to the list of scummy things you have done Jklm.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 396, mastin2 wrote:
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:Get ready. He's scum this game.
Ah, Bulbazak.

Pull this stunt as town, shame on you.

Pull this stunt as scum and get away with it, shame on me. :P
In post 365, Dry-fit wrote:Here's a notice for you: Sheeping mastin is a very bad idea this game. He's offered very few reads, hasn't responded to any of the things I've addressed to him even though I'm apparently his top priority, and after his catchup offers nothing but shitty wagon analysis.
A part of me wonders if Dry-fit and Bulbazak are on the scumteam and the scumteams have daytalk, with them legitimately thinking I'm scum. That part of me, however, is called "my ego", and for the sake of retaining some semblance of humbleness, I'm forced to nix that theory. :P
In post 352, OhGodMyLife wrote:I suck at self motivating right now so I'm just gonna blatantly sheep Mastin until further notice.
Much as I appreciate (and actually quite love) people sheeping me, I don't remember you having this much respect for my abilities as town. So, spill the beans; what gives?
In post 356, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 336, mastin2 wrote:
In post 318, PeregrineV wrote:But for really, what's your opinion on Dry-fit and his wagon?
What's YOURS?
I asked first. :P
*points to vote* :P
Your turn.
In post 372, Slandaar wrote:L-1
Someone get off now.
Mastin I am looking at you.
You're quite correct, the L-1 wagon IS concerning, but aside from maaaaaaybe-Desp (but not really), maybe-Matias, somewhat-OGML, and PeregrineV, there aren't any names on it I can realistically see as being scum. And even then, most of those names aren't scumreads. The wagon looks town-driven.

As an aside--
the JKLM feels like a counterwagon on town to a dominant wagon on scum
(Dry-fit).
Your still thinking in single scum games and this is why you fail like hell.

Lets look at a list of what dry-fit has done scummy compared to JKLM.
Dryfit-deflecting,ate,Only gives opions on events related to him.

Jklm-
1.Ignoring posts all together,A bad sheeped reason to vote dry fit
2.Also done a ate(Straight after voting someone for a ate)
3.Wants other people to do the scum hunting for him
4.Does a hypocritical vote on to the largest wagon at the time which he made a counter wagon for
5.Also voting for the largest wagons with out contributing anything to them
6.Has had numerous people defend him for his supposed townish actions.
7.JKLM his in a single scum hunting mind set.
8.JKLM is not playing to his town meta where he doesn't sheep others and makes decisions of his own accord.

Tell me how this guy is a town wagon again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

^Sorry their should be 9 points for Jklm forgot to space one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr used rallying call to move the votes onto JKLM.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Garmr »

@ Maxous
Here's your answers.
Point 4-yep the wagon of yuni is the one I am referring to.
point 8-no this would be a first but other problems arrive from his meta.
Extra evidence from his meta
Also JKLM hates being scum and he hasn't shown the same enthusiasm in this game as others.
In post 592, JKLM wrote:I literally went in to this game (because I hate scum so much) dive bombing and tunneling so had that I hoped I'd e read as VI (it's happened before and it's a great position to be in) or it would distance Skelda from me being my partner. I would have had to go thru with a successful night kill to eliminate the scum teams to one and two but it could have happened.

What really happened was life and me sucking at mafia.
I believe his going to try this approach again with his latest activity.

Also he seems to downgrade himself as scum
In post 40, JKLM wrote:I'm a very wishy washy person. You could even see that in the current game I'm playing. This vote is mostly for pressure for now.
In post 240, JKLM wrote:Oh
I see. As I've said before its a possibility that he's just not aware that its a BAD thing to overstate your fence sitting. He proceeds to EVEN more repeat his indicisiveness. I wouldn't put it off as GURANTEED scum but it IS something.

I think that's all basically. I also don't like like kinda that he literally is saying he's not really putting his vote towards his own opinion, it rubs me wrong.

But due to EVERYTHING so far he'd be null, scumish as of recently,
But historically so far he leans town.

P edit: it came off as a slight attack but yeah stupid me it really isn't when you read it better, I wasn't payin attention because I was about I go in to your read.
While town Jklm
In post 256, JKLM wrote:If that was true I would have gone with Micc, and not taken forever to just get an "easy lynch."

Don't try and divert attention to me, scum.
He also takes an offensive scum approach early game as well similar to this and most of the time jumping on a counterwagon at the start(That may be coincidental through).

I can go on
about his scum meta being near exact to this game.
and I could draw even more posts. But it's obvious that if someone with little meta-diving experience like me could draw this much out of just two of his scum games then someone like empire or the like would easily be able to pin him as scum.

JKLM IS THE WAGON TO BE ON.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

who would the liar be Yiley?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Just got the joke damn I am slow today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Garmr »

What are your thoughts on the Jklm wagon Yiley.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 429, mastin2 wrote:
In post 399, Garmr wrote:Tell me how this guy is a town wagon again.
Because he is? :P

I might not be an expert at JKLM.
But I'd like to think I'm not incompetent at reading him, and he looks like town.

I've listed so many things why JKLM is scum. But this Bolded part shows me something important. You have confirmation bias because even when thrown heaps of information that JKLM you still believe him to be town. Lets put it this way JKLM>Dryfit chances to be scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 434, Dry-fit wrote:Also Toomai is on that wagon, so there's that.
There's one hyphenated that nullifies that reasoning until at least after some flips.

Multi-Scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

So anyone notice that we have 5 days left. Yuni thinks Jklm is scummy but won't get on the wagon because two people look like to her. People tell her that it is multi scum and she ignores it. Then she says she wants to vote Maxous before Jklm because she doesn't want to compromise then she Votes dry fit.

Does this sit right with any of you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Garmr »

well that's fucked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Garmr »

I wanted to lynch Jklm through, plus I was starting to build faith in Dry fit After post 447.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Garmr »

Off topic
Had to rant to someone but have you guys seen that movie Fire-Proof that is so shit I never ever want to watch it again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Garmr »

I think Dry-fit was being sarcastic and is actually implying his town TSO.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Garmr »

Aptil wagon a go go.

VOTE: Aptil
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Garmr »

So Tso you see nothing wrong with hammer? I'm extremely frustrated at that hammer I felt I had found genuine scum and The hammer seemed opportunistic as I had just built momentum on JKLM. It felt like all my reads were pissed on and then shoved down my fucking throat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Garmr »

@Desp
Simple it's highly possible jklm-aptil scum team.

Aptil really did nothing that was town day 1 and the only thing of worth that scummy hammer. It was like he was trying to save a scum buddy. Due to the hammer. Aptil is most likely going to be ice-scum as Maxous was pushing Jklm and Jklm-Aptil seem a better scum team than Aptil-Maxous.

Also don't worry I will pick up on Jklm latter I just want to deal with this bs yates pulled first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 499, Matias wrote:
In post 483, Garmr wrote:So Tso you see nothing wrong with hammer? I'm extremely frustrated at that hammer I felt I had found genuine scum and The hammer seemed opportunistic as I had just built momentum on JKLM. It felt like all my reads were pissed on and then shoved down my fucking throat.
What reads were that? Just JKLM?

Trying to catch up and I figured I start with your reads.

By the way, I missed the second half of day 1 due to life, sickness, random shit, so I'll need help coming back from the dead here
Jklm,Yuni and I was starting to like Dry fit at the end even through I pegged him as scummy at first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Garmr »

Scum reads around the end of day 1 other than Jklm- Yuni,toomai,Tso (Gut his hard to read through),Pereginge V,aptil

Well I kinda forgot about aptil existence around the end of day 1 until he hammered. That isn't a good sign.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to be having a days break I don't feel to good at the moment. Will make a content post when I feel better.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I can see JKLM being scum still. But I also saw his last post was on 22nd of December so voting him now would make pressure absolutely useless. So I think I will give the player who enters it a big hard push because I think it's now obvious JKLM will replace out.

The Slaandar vs Tso help reassures me that slaandar is town I have a couple of doubts on tso I find him hard to read as I see him as scum in most my games He rarely appears town. He appears scummier than Usual this game So I support a tso lynch.

Also like someone said before Njac opener post was meh but the following questions were good.

Desps vote on yiley is unexpected not in a bad way through I was kinda losing faith in desp after the Dry fit lynch.

Mastin you mention before pretty much through out day 1 that
In post 397, mastin2 wrote:-Aptil scum with Bulbazak, or town.
So what do you think linked aptil to bulb and what was the major factor that changed it.

Still a lot player base has remained silent and lurky ....
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Garmr »

@Tso
I haven't yet and that's why I'm hesitant. But the necromancy war as you put it is only happening because you didn't give a definitive answer day 1. Also I think you and Slaandar are going to go on about this for a couple of pages town Slaandar fights hard for what he thinks is right and last time that ended up with a literal 5 page back and forth between him and thor day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 577, aptil wrote:
In post 475, ElectricSavages wrote:
JKLM [5]
- Bulbazak, Garmr, Toomai, evilpacman18, Maxous
This wagon has at least 3 scum from .
Maxous- confirmed .
Evil ,Toomai - most likely .
Bulbazak- a little less than above two .
Garmr - most unlikely .

Tags Fixed ~JS
I would also like to point out the reluctance maxous had jumping on this wagon. It took a lot of hard meta work and post analysis to get him on it.
In post 219, Maxous wrote:- JKLM: I liked him early because his posts were full of aggression and conviction
In post 316, Maxous wrote:so,
I explained JKLM-town.
TSO explained JKLM-town. I think somebody else did too.
you did'nt adress any of these.
yet you still go 'idk man, I just can't see how JKLM can be town'.
Why?
In post 412, Maxous wrote:eh, fine
unvote, vote: JKLM

I under-estimated his scumplay.
In post 592, JKLM wrote:I literally went in to this game (because I hate scum so much) dive bombing and tunneling so had that I hoped I'd e read as VI (it's happened before and it's a great position to be in)
This I found to be the most interesting quote as it mirrors his attempt at a get-out-of-jail-free-card in #382 when he realised he messed up voting Dry-Fit.
Given #383 and the awful Dry-Fit vote (why was the appeal to emotion scummy?), I'm fine with this.
In post 409, aptil wrote:Well the difference is not there . I understood the votes on yuni wagon . So i did not feel necessary to point to every vote and say i got this and got that .
Regarding the people voting Bulba , i found the reasons odd so i was trying to understand the voting pattern there .
So when PV asked if i understood the yuni wagon , i pointed to the post which was one of the main reasons people going that way .
ok.
Now can you tell me some opinions on Dry-Fit and JKLM
please

I can't read you as obv-town when you won't share your thoughts.
Final Analysis

Maxous also had no interest on jumping on the dry fit wagon. He probably figured If was on it and dry fit flipped town he wouldn't have to worry about some of the backlash and Jklm would flipped scum because JKLM is his scum buddy he would get some free town cred. The hesitance reinforces my thoughts that they were of the same team. This would be a great situation to place your vote on down if you were scum.

UNVOTE: Aptil

I am extremely pissed off at Jklm's flaking because I know deep inside his scum and the way his been playing is because he hates scum. I will be willing to shift my vote to something worth it and if it is active. I thought long and hard about aptil and all the points others brought up about his meta. His just not worth the vote at this point because he just comes off as null.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 617, evilpacman18 wrote:I'm in the process of rereading the whole game, I'm paying attention to Maxous and the second time around the "JLKM feels town" comment in , with no explanation and at a time where JKLM was putting out some really grimy-sounding posts that made me want to lynch him, it's incriminating.

In fact I'm feeling Maxous, Slandaar and JKLM fire scum team. See the relation between and for instance. ("clearly I was sleepy this morning" is some bullshit)

As far as other scum on that early YungChicago wagon, I'm thinking Yiley. Everyone else on that wagon I'm reading null to town (Garmr, Bulbazak, PeregrineV look town, Desperado idk)
A lot of people early in the game were reading Slandaar as town apparently, idk why I got so shut down when I made the same call a bit later.
Right, I was scum reading aptil, he must be ice. Along with Yiley? Don't remember seeing anything I thought were connections between the two.

I'm not gonna re-review the whole game, just the parts I was more absent for. On to the end of D1…

Yiley, JKLM, Desperado, and PV are notable mainstays of both the Yuni and Dryfit wagons yesterday. Of the four, I'm reading the first two strongly scum, and the latter two weakly town.

Slandaar had one reason for considering me scum, (it was OMGUSy) and I already dismissed it as a difference in the way we define what I accused him of. He is now more certain that I am scum than before. That's pretty backwards and so I will go forward in saying I am more certain he is scum than before.

AH HAH. 487 is just the kind of connection between aptil and Yiley I was hoping to run across.

So we have tentatively
Fire:
Maxous
Slandaar
JKLM

Ice:
Yiley
aptil
????

Bulba, what are you seeing in Yuni? Do you think aptil and Yuni are scum buddies?
mastin might be scum… it's interesting that he seems to have forgotten he's already labeled himself conftown from that "townslip" in his first post
Also Slandaar going after TSO who actually HAS townslipped several times irks me. and have sooooo much of him putting words in TSO's mouth, assuming intentions that can't be rightly assumed, and strawman.
Garmr is doing the Lord's work in , I'm glad we see the same relationship between Maxous and JKLM. do you have an idea of teams yet? and how do you feel about Slandaar?

vote: Slandaar
Working at forward a bit First I will respond to this.

1.Hasn't been a main concern of mine sorting teams out to be honest I been just trying to find scum. Still when Maxous flipped scum I did check my reads list again not much has changed really.
2.Not really I feel this is town Slandaar he hasn't rang any alarms bells. Just going from my gut through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Garmr »

May be going Vla for 3-5 days.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:02 am

Post by Garmr »

Back now removing and replacing my friends car motor was a fucking head fuck still not done need my parts but back to the internet...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

-places hand over my face and shakes head-

Really I mean really.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 701, Slandaar wrote:
In post 698, Garmr wrote:-places hand over my face and shakes head-

Really I mean really.
Really Garmr Really!
Not happy and It's not the fact JKLM replaced out it's who replaced in can't discuss to much because it involves ongoing games. But for fuck sake I thought I was free of this shit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 704, Slandaar wrote:
In post 702, Garmr wrote:Not happy and It's not the fact JKLM replaced out it's who replaced in can't discuss to much because it involves ongoing games. But for fuck sake I thought I was free of this shit.
I don't know what you are talking about, but, it doesn't actually matter. Whatever Penguin did I am sure it wasn't with bad intentions as from what I have seen of her she is completely innocent and harmless. Mafia is a game that will always cause tensions between people due to the nature of it so try to let the grudge go, forgive and move on.
Fine I get the point :igmeou:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 719, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 706, penguin_alien wrote::good:

Hey people, I should be caught up soon. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to address.
scum Deparado
scum Yuni
scum Gamerantz

Mastins alignment
Garmantz ????
I am Garmr.
Garmantz is mantisdreamz and I and that's for another ONGOING game.

Also I'm curious why you wrote scum for the first three. Instead of asking PA what she thinks of them can I ask the reason why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 721, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 720, Garmr wrote:

Hey people, I should be caught up soon. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to address.
scum Deparado
scum Yuni
scum Gamerantz

Mastins alignment
Garmantz ????
I am Garmr.
Garmantz is mantisdreamz and I and that's for another ONGOING game.

Also I'm curious why you wrote scum for the first three. Instead of asking PA what she thinks of them can I ask the reason why?
In the course of addressing the scumminess of the above players, I'm sure I'll learn what Penguin thinks of them.
I gave the list so she has the focus she requested in .

re: gamerantz
my bad.

Change that to scum Garmr, then proceed.
Also why select the word scum over reads and then use alignment with mastin? This is a little tip for you in the future but pereV using that language is going to taint the reaction.

When a child has been abused you don't say "Where did the woman/man touch you." That implants thoughts into there head you have to work it out them naturally.
your better off asking questions like "What did you do with this person" and "How does that person make you feel." it taints the response.

An example of this is when I was questioning Maxous in post 84. At the time I had a slight town read on him but then post 83 shook it a bit because he ignored the yuni and toonami thing. If you look back at his reaction.

It clearly tripped him up a little as he was trying to predict the answer that would please me most and buddy me up at the same time while a townie would of just said what they thought out right. Through the only mistake was how much I pressed him I should of done it harder.

Also I think asking about certain posts gathers more information as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 727, penguin_alien wrote:

scum Deparado
scum Yuni
scum Gamerantz

Mastins alignment
I'll start by saying that I don't have any firm reads off the bat.

Having read those four ISOs more specifically:

Desperado: Well from my experience of his scum game, he sure isn't partners with Yuni. Neither the early game push nor the more recent game defense look like him interacting with scum partners. Overall his thought processes read as natural; not seeing anything I'd want to lynch there.

Yuni: From the start I don't like the reads list that talks about a lot of players and has no reads that actually commit one way or the other. All reads are qualified as 'for now' or some such; easily reversible across the board. The contrast with the firm read on Maxous is disconcerting. Overall if Yuni is scum it's Ice-scum and not scum with Maxous. There's no way she switched her vote from a committed bus to a likely mislynch (given one scum team's odds of nailing another) when it was going through anyways. The switch back to being waffly is surprising given the beginning of the day vindication of her scum read on Maxous being verified. Quite possibly Ice-scum.

Garmr: Overall I think his approach to questioning people is coming from a town mindset. At one point he asks someone about another player's motives, then realizes he fed possible answers to the person he asked. Indicates spontaneous thought processes. He goes after his cases with zeal, beyond what I'd expect for scum hunting in multiball. Probably town.

mastin: I don't see him trying to control the game flow the way he has as scum in my experience. He's giving reads without shoving them down people's throats as the unmitigated truth. Also don't think he'd out his Fire-scum read on Maxous as scum of any type. He's overall not a busser, and announcing a likely cross-kill attempt has zero payoff late in D1, especially since if he wanted town cred he'd have gotten it by virtue of his softer scum read on Maxous from earlier in the day. I'm OK calling him town.

Then the Fire NK of OGML: Nothing in his ISO seems helpful to me. The Toomai interest reads more like scum's at most considering setting up Toomai, but overall not much there.

I'll keep reading ISOs, more thoughts later.
Can I ask who are your strongest reads that you have given so far. Town or scum just so I can get some sort of angle where your thinking from.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

I could jump on the yuni wagon even through she is just a mild scum read a couple of my strong town reads on it which are at the start of the wagon(Bulb,Slaandar,matias) mild town read (Desp), and scum reads from various degree's at the end (Penguin alien,tso, toomai). I came to the realization my PA wagon will take off day 2 since Jklm replaced out no matter how hard I push today since there isn't enough time which irks me badly.

VOTE: Yuni
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

I could jump on the yuni wagon even through she is just a mild scum read a couple of my strong town reads on it which are at the start of the wagon(Bulb,Slaandar,matias) mild town read (Desp), and scum reads from various degree's at the end (Penguin alien,tso, toomai). I came to the realization my PA wagon will take off day 2 since Jklm replaced out no matter how hard I push today since there isn't enough time which irks me badly.

VOTE: Yuni
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

This game has been flipped up side down I need to reread it. I am happy we nailed scum and now we have a confirmed townie. But what concerns me if PA wasn't scum are the rest of my reads right and why is every time my name being mentioned its followed by garmr is town. I know I am town but there could be at least some suspicion. I was dead sure who was yesterday now not so much. I'm going to reread the game and post again latter with some thoughts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

I had a look back at the game and the flips and I can up with this.

Mastin
In post 788, Matias wrote:Why would Maxous fall on a JKLM lynch if JKLM is fire? That makes no sense to me.

I'm thinking mastin or JKLM is ice if Yuni isnt, but one day at a time.
this post makes me think matias used his ability on mastin as he gives reasoning for jklm but none for mastin. So mastin is either town or ice.
In post 744, evilpacman18 wrote:This is pretty obviously a distraction to the good wagon on JKLM slot. Slandaar of course is part of the problem but Desperado looks bad too. Bulba is just misguided because of not believing in wagon speed and timing being relevant. Looking at the VCs, Yuni can be determined town without ever reading one of her posts. -_- I'll have to rethink teams. If anybody wants to talk compromises, I'd go for aptil or even Mastin before letting obvious town get lynched
This post by Epm makes me believe that mastin is definitely not on the same team as epm who is Ice and this extends to some extent to Aptil through he could be fire which I kinda doubt.
In post 617, evilpacman18 wrote:Ice:
Yiley

aptil

EPM
Fixed

My scum read on Toomai hasn't changed It has just been increased.
In post 860, Toomai wrote:Ummmm okay I'm not sure what to make of these shenanigans.

I'm going to consider aptil "not scum" for now, since the only real reason I didn't like him before was that awful hammer; he doesn't really have any other posts I'd call scummy.
In post 839, Bulbazak wrote:[...] but there's another major reveal coming, and I promised to hold off.
Well don't hold off too long.
His telling bulb here to hurry up and make the reveal.
In post 873, Toomai wrote:What I don't get is why epm gave it up instead of trying to counterclaim, which would have at least given him a chance to mislynch the guy who nabbed him.

Anyway it's L-1 now. aptil and NJAC have yet to post, so I figure we should wait until they show up before ending the day.
Sounds like his concealing a little frustration at epm also and the eagerness in wanting the day to end also.

I don't see the need to rush today tbh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 876, Bulbazak wrote:Garmr, Matias was the nurse. Yiley was the fire cop.
Oh I didn't read that through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: toomai

Is on my number 1 must lynch list today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Should we all do a read list because Some peoples stances are unclear like rachmarie's
my quick reads are

town
Garmr(me)
PA-confirmed townie basically
Bulb
slaandar

Scum
njac or desp? undecided
pereV
rachmarie
toomai

rest are null
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 951, penguin_alien wrote:So NJAC's gone basically until deadline.

UNVOTE: NJAC

Stepping back here, with 11 alive, likely four scum left grouped at 2:2, a mislynch today potentially puts us at 8 alive tomorrow with 4:2:2 as the worst-case scenario. We can bank on having a doctor. That the doctor was backed up indicates a premium on the protective side over the investigative, which makes me think scum are low-powered as well, given that the cops here are only 50-50 and limited shot.

So I'm really not sure why T S O is so interested in why I investigated evilpacman18 when I explained it yesterday as well. If he wanted to know if I had any other resultant reads, great. But that's not what I'm seeing.

Garmr, where do you get PV-scum from?

I like the Toomai wagon composition more than the aptil one.

VOTE: Toomai
Bad gut feeling plus a few things that are out of place.

scum Deparado
scum Yuni
scum Gamerantz

Mastins alignment
In post 721, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 720, Garmr wrote:

scum Deparado
scum Yuni
scum Gamerantz

Mastins alignment
Garmantz ????
I am Garmr.
Garmantz is mantisdrea
In post 824, PeregrineV wrote:Got the daystart message, but about to leave for the day. Want to see how the Yuni wagon developed, considering his day2 play was much improved over his day 1 play. Even i saw that, and I thought he was scum day1.

pedit: I have him as a town read.
Saying shit like this. Ticks my scumdar a bit like he wanted a bit of town cred. notice who he is scum reading in his two posts before Yuni. This contradicts what he is saying because a majority of yuni's posting was before this comment with 8 posts then taking away the post with out much content were left with only 3 votes of content.

With only 3 post of real content and 5 of fluff shouldn't his read of worsened.

This isn't even bringing up the fact in his first post was trying to force scumreads on you and he admits that he was doing in post 2.

Also he was town reading epm and never gave a reason
In post 634, PeregrineV wrote:Lack of votecount + lack of interest

Vote: JKLM

I like Toomai and pacman for town. Mastin is probably town, but
@Mastin- focus on finding scum, sort the teams out as it becomes necessary.
Never gives a reason as why pacmans town. Just throws him in there
In post 868, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 861, evilpacman18 wrote:This sucks, I was playing a pretty decent game too.
You were actually. I thought you were town.

Vote: Evilpacman
This seems like a pat on the back for a scum buddy who got caught
In post 617, evilpacman18 wrote:I'm in the process of rereading the whole game, I'm paying attention to Maxous and the second time around the "JLKM feels town" comment in , with no explanation and at a time where JKLM was putting out some really grimy-sounding posts that made me want to lynch him, it's incriminating.

In fact I'm feeling Maxous, Slandaar and JKLM fire scum team. See the relation between and for instance. ("clearly I was sleepy this morning" is some bullshit)

As far as other scum on that early YungChicago wagon, I'm thinking Yiley. Everyone else on that wagon I'm reading null to town (Garmr, Bulbazak,
PeregrineV look town,
Desperado idk)
A lot of people early in the game were reading Slandaar as town apparently, idk why I got so shut down when I made the same call a bit later.
Right, I was scum reading aptil, he must be ice. Along with Yiley? Don't remember seeing anything I thought were connections between the two.

I'm not gonna re-review the whole game, just the parts I was more absent for. On to the end of D1…

Yiley, JKLM, Desperado, and PV are notable mainstays of both the Yuni and Dryfit wagons yesterday. Of the four, I'm reading the first two strongly scum, and the latter two weakly town.

Slandaar had one reason for considering me scum, (it was OMGUSy) and I already dismissed it as a difference in the way we define what I accused him of. He is now more certain that I am scum than before. That's pretty backwards and so I will go forward in saying I am more certain he is scum than before.

AH HAH. 487 is just the kind of connection between aptil and Yiley I was hoping to run across.

So we have tentatively
Fire:
Maxous
Slandaar
JKLM

Ice:
Yiley
aptil
????

Bulba, what are you seeing in Yuni? Do you think aptil and Yuni are scum buddies?
mastin might be scum… it's interesting that he seems to have forgotten he's already labeled himself conftown from that "townslip" in his first post
Also Slandaar going after TSO who actually HAS townslipped several times irks me. and have sooooo much of him putting words in TSO's mouth, assuming intentions that can't be rightly assumed, and strawman.
Garmr is doing the Lord's work in , I'm glad we see the same relationship between Maxous and JKLM. do you have an idea of teams yet? and how do you feel about Slandaar?

Notice the town read pere no real explanation but still feels the need point out his town.

Peregrine may be either scum but i'm more inclined to labeling him as ice.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: toomai
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 964, Desperado wrote:
@ Mod: I'm voting Toomai, not Aptil

Why is everyone pretending like claiming doc makes Toomai town? NY 167 and 164 both included scum doctors and Jacob was in 167.
We had a nurse so that proves we have a town doctor. Unless someone counterclaims doctor then I'm inclined to believe toomai.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 967, Desperado wrote:
In post 965, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 964, Desperado wrote: Why is everyone pretending like claiming doc makes Toomai town? NY 167 and 164 both included scum doctors and Jacob was in 167.
There's a missing Ice kill. Are you suggesting that Ice tried to kill Fire last night and that Toomai blocked it?
Yeah

@ Garmr: Ever heard of a Named Townie?
Yeh I heard of a named townie I don't see were your heading with this through?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Just had a thought but couldn't ice scum just cross fired with fire scum? Then again same rules apply only ice would know.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1002, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1000, Garmr wrote:Just had a thought but couldn't ice scum just cross fired with fire scum? Then again same rules apply only ice would know.
Kill flavor suggests not.

Didn't you wonder why Bulb was calling the kill fire?
I was just curious if it was a possibility. If I was ice scum I would already know if the kills were overlapped and I would keep it quiet and avoid the subject in fear of raising to much attention. If I was fire I would still be in the same boat as town and wouldn't know what ice would of done also still have the fear of raising to much attention.
In post 1024, Desperado wrote:Again: I think Toomai is scum. I think he may or may not be a doctor. I have seen scum do both and at this stage of the game I am trusting my read over their claim.
This is multiscum If he claimed doctor his going to get shot any way what's the point in pushing a lynch on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1033, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1026, Garmr wrote: I was just curious if it was a possibility. If I was ice scum I would already know if the kills were overlapped and I would keep it quiet and avoid the subject in fear of raising to much attention. If I was fire I would still be in the same boat as town and wouldn't know what ice would of done also still have the fear of raising to much attention.
Maybe you were a curious panda, maybe not.

Why do you think the kill was made by fire?

And to follow on; Why would the mod make biased (couldn't think of a better word) flavor to not make it clear if both scum shot Mastin and make it look as though only fire did?
(you can ignore that question if your answer to the first isn't flavor - for now)
I thought the fact that fire kills are always read first they always got priority killing. On the pokemon online mafia they made it so there's no possible way to draw so if you landed on a mutiscum game team A would have priority killing.

It goes Serial Killer>werewolf(which is PGO version of serial killer except can be Nk)>mafia team A>Mafia team B and so forth I think they may of got rid of of this in the theme games through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1045, T S O wrote:that's admittedly a good vote.

But he could just be hopping onto the largest counter wagon that's most likely to take off that said I'm up to lynch RachMarie as she was next on my to lynch list after Toomai. Still through that vote on Rach looks like he was trying to save his own ass more than hunt scum as I couldn't find where he mentioned her in his iso ever.

VOTE: Desp
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1053, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1050, Garmr wrote:
In post 1045, T S O wrote:that's admittedly a good vote.

But he could just be hopping onto the largest counter wagon that's most likely to take off that said I'm up to lynch RachMarie as she was next on my to lynch list after Toomai. Still through that vote on Rach looks like he was trying to save his own ass more than hunt scum as I couldn't find where he mentioned her in his iso ever.

VOTE: Desp
Garmr

:(

Come back to the light.
I will vote rachmarie If it looks like a danger of a no lynch But I'm more worried about desp sheeping your case and his funny behavior at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm willing to stay on the desp wagon until I have to leave latter today. I can compromise for rach through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have 30 minutes then I won't be able to move my vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

i lied i meant now
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Pmed the mod earlier got the response back he is very sleepy so that probably means he might add flavor in later.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Garmr »

well that means fire and ice shot the same person.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok my two suspects for fire scum are TSO and Slaandar lets start with slandaar interactions

In post 367, Slandaar wrote:
In post 363, YuniChikako wrote: I went back and reread his posts some more, and what Dry-fit's been saying is... odd.

Looking at newer stuff, #269 he says that he sees Maxous as town, and he doesn't give much reason to believe such. Back at #186, he's saying Yiley is looking so good, and his reasons are weak. Desperado, you, criticize him for it. Then, when Matias, someone at least most of us see as town, says that Yiley seems town, in #269 he changes his mind and agrees, saying one Yiley's posts sounded town to him. I agree with him that TSO didn't really townslip, but I doubt he or mastin or maf, for now. #307, he says Peregrine has been coasting. Sure, he hasn't been posting much, but more than others like Toomai and JKLM. Peregrine has actually been speaking his own mind, so far he seems town to me. I have a feeling Dry's trying to get something started towards him. Finally, he says no one has stated any legit reasons for his being scum, save for Desperado. Many people have been saying stuff against him, and Dry's criticism... isn't criticism. Not really.

He isn't looking good in my eyes, but Maxous isn't either, so I'm going to keep my vote on him for now.
Well Ohkay then.

And what is your opinion on Toomai?
Only interaction ever involving or mentioning maxous and is a subtle redirect. (Side note yuni was on the ball with fire scum.)

Maxous through post these
In post 219, Maxous wrote:
Matias wrote:I don't have any clue how you came to this conclusion, and if this is scummy for him, then you should find both mastin and I scummy as well.
no no, no

It's not that Toomai called TSO town (which he is), it's that he said nothing BUT that.
Look at his ISO - he is posting just enough not to be called lurking with just enough content not be fluff posting. He gives like 1 new read per post. His pushes are weak (if existent?)
It's textbook coasting scum.

- Garmr: His first post was really comfortable(tonally), no sign of scum caution or nerves to it - and was a big difference to his early play in a mini normal I was in with him recently (in which he was scum). There is a massive difference here between this game and that game.
-Slandaar: I don't feel like he would of written #18 as scum, not a strong read but eh. (since then, his play has been ok)

- ArcAngel: What I was suspecting about Arc was that she delayed starting the game because she was strategising with her buddies pre-game first (since I happened to see her post elsewhere without confirming here) but her complete lack of activity since has blown that theory out of the water.
- Desperado: I liked how he was pro-active and agressive in pushing the Yuni wagon early, as I think scum would of voted and sat back at the point.

- Aptil: Yeah, his post being weak was the reason I was meh on him.
- JKLM: I liked him early because his posts were full of aggression and conviction
Out of those reads which ones seem thrown together (the desp and the slandaar one.)
In post 404, Maxous wrote:Screw readability, I'm feeling anti-town this afternoon.

Spoiler: Cookie if you get through all this
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:Your main point for JKLM-town is his aggressiveness early in the game. The problem is that I've seen him be aggressive like that as scum, so that is not enough to convince me. I don't think his play in this game shows the town motivation that you say is there, and as such, I want JKLM strung up from the highest tree.
Well you have over-simplified my read there but I can understand not seeing the town motivation I see(read:tone), I guess?
@Bulbazak
Can you show me this game where JKLM was agressive as scum pls? I'll take a quick look through it
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 335, mastin2 wrote:This Dry-fit wagon feels like it's on scum, and I'll tell you why--because, contrary to the Yunichika wagon which appeared basically overnight, this one hasn't. It hasn't exploded into an L-2 wagon. Its built gradually and steadily. Furthermore, while the points against Yunichika were fairly weak and rushed (making the wagon on her unwarranted), the points against Dry-fit feel like they're more solid and grounded in reality.
You know as well as I that the speed of a wagon means nothing. Stop pushing surface crap Mastin. I know you're better than this as town.
The best part is that Mastin is
wrong
about the wagon analysis..it did'nt build 'gradually and steadly' at all - it soared quickly into 6 votes and then completely stalled dead for a while.
At best this is a very lazy approach to push Dry-Fit.
In post 347, Toomai wrote: Dry-fit's as an excuse to get on a wagon, possibly specifically with Maxous. I think that's suspicious at best.
hohoho
quite the scummy passive aggressive pot-shot there.
Based on very little.
In post 360, PeregrineV wrote:I feel like my Yuni vote is delicious, but want more torque on Dry-fit.

Vote: Dry-fit
@PeregrineV
Why is Dry-Fit scum again?

lot of free coasting going on with this wagon :igmeou:
In post 363, YuniChikako wrote:Now, though, I'm a little worried with your argument about JKLM.
Okay, stahp
@YuniChikako:
Why are you not voting JKLM if he is such scummy-scum that two people are scummy
simply for defending him
?
In post 349, aptil wrote:Reading this thread now .
In post 370, aptil wrote:
In post 352, OhGodMyLife wrote:I suck at self motivating right now so I'm just gonna blatantly sheep Mastin until further notice.

Unvote, Vote: Dry-fit
Are you seriously going to do that throughout this game ?
Impressive in it's own way.
@Aptil
- I would like you to address #160 pwease?
Also while you are at it, tell me all about JKLM and Dry-Fit.
In post 371, JKLM wrote:
In post 366, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 365, Dry-fit wrote:Go ahead and lynch me. This is probably the worst game I've played on site.
That AtE...
Agreed.

VOTE: dry fit
Wow.
Way to make me regret defending you
In post 373, Toomai wrote:
Unvote

Vote: JKLM

Little original thought or effort, then jumps on the end of the wagon because...something about laziness? And sheeping "this is AtE" from someone who isn't actually on the wagon. I don't like that at all.
uhhh
how is jumping on mid-way through and sheeping somebody that happens to be on the wagon so much more town???

Hurm, I disagree with Slandaar being scum but I feel like Evil-Pacman is town with #376
In post 382, JKLM wrote:Bulba you are tragically bad at reading me.

Yeah I'm always useless day 1 so I can't blame you all too much for voting me

I've really got nothing much to say. I hate day 1.
Wow (x2)
AtE after voting somebody for using AtE.
I don't feel nearly as good about you anymore dood. :igmeou:
In post 396, mastin2 wrote:
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:Get ready. He's scum this game.
Ah, Bulbazak.

Pull this stunt as town, shame on you.

Pull this stunt as scum and get away with it, shame on me. :P
In post 365, Dry-fit wrote:Here's a notice for you: Sheeping mastin is a very bad idea this game. He's offered very few reads, hasn't responded to any of the things I've addressed to him even though I'm apparently his top priority, and after his catchup offers nothing but shitty wagon analysis.
A part of me wonders if Dry-fit and Bulbazak are on the scumteam and the scumteams have daytalk, with them legitimately thinking I'm scum. That part of me, however, is called "my ego", and for the sake of retaining some semblance of humbleness, I'm forced to nix that theory. :P
So bulbazak calls you scum and you respond by linking him with Dry-Fit as scumbuddies with the connection of them both calling you scum? (oh but not really because look I have :P !)
lawl, bullshit.
In post 397, mastin2 wrote:Also, I ran through my iso looking for coherent scumreads. This is what I came up with:
Sup Mastin, as a fun little sidequest I decided to look through your ISO myself to find coherent scumreads you have given.
I found one - on Matias.
once you trim down the massive amount of fat from your posting - there is very little meaty substance to chew on.
@Mastin2
: Are you going to explain why Dry-Fit is scum this side of 2014?
In post 399, Garmr wrote:4.Does a hypocritical vote on to the largest wagon at the time which he made a counter wagon for
@Garmr:
Explain point 4 to me..you talking about his vote on Yuni?
Actually point 8 as well..do you have a meta of JKLM where he *DOES* sheep other people as scum (as opposed to him not doing so as town)

for a bit more clarity:

T S O - going nullish, not explaining Dry-Fit scum is getting tiresome and little other commentary. #281 comes across as towny though
Bulbazak - seems town sans dodgy vote on JKLM(early push was weak)
Antihero (Lawrencelot) - ??
Matias - leaning scum
Desperado - town I think. Only hard-pusher of Dry-Fit. Putting his neck on the line.
evilpacman18 *- leaning town
JKLM - not so sure atm :igmeou:
OhGodMyLife *- ??
mastin2 - leaning scum. Bad Dry-fit push, bad attack on Bulba and way too much fluff. Memories of Town!Mastin being more purposeful and direct with his posting.
PeregrineV *- felt like he was townish earlier but bad dry-fit vote.
Garmr - town
aptil - pfft ??
YuniChikako - town
ArcAngel9 *- ??
Slandaar - town
Yiley - town-ish? he should post thoughts on something.
Toomai - scummy
Dry-fit - idk?
Explains most of the reads mentioned except sland and desp in the spoilers. Also desp explantion is rushed (another proven connection)

Also after maxous flip Slandaar doesn't go back to see if there's any connection between him and someone else. He doesn't even mention him at all.

Desp has more interactions so I will leave out ones I think aren't to relevant.
In post 368, Slandaar wrote:
In post 361, T S O wrote: Good people on it, sound reasoning for it, TSO stamp of approval. What more is there?
Explaining said 'sound reasoning'.

Alternatively you can keep dodging me.
In post 359, Desperado wrote: "As town I have argued that being hypocritical isn't scummy, therefore my hypocritical push on Yiley isn't scummy."
Desp in fast and fiurious Majiffy was correct on you from his POV, from your POV he was wrong but you had no clue how to explain things properly and never did hence Majiffy was correct. Here;
In post 221, Slandaar wrote:I think Desp just didn't explain what he means/thinks properly.

I would go on but it is better to see what Desp says.
Dry hasn't managed to explain what he means/thinks properly.
Coach coach coaching
In post 576, Slandaar wrote:Lets play a game
In post 100, ElectricSavages wrote:
Yunichikawowwow [8]
- Garmr, Slandaar, Desperado, Bulbazak, Dry-fit, Yiley, JKLM, PeregrineV
Who is scum on the wagon?

Garmr? no.
Me? no.
Desp? Eh, well maybe but probably not.
Bulb? Very Unlikely
Dry? Confirmed No.
Yiley? na.
JKLM? eh na.
PV? maybe.

So, looking at the 8 votes this wagon is insanely town.

Now where are the scum? (Yuni is one) and avoiding the wagon (aka Maxstyle). Let me check TSO stance on Yuni wagon... Surprisingly it doesn't exist.

:]
Is saying desp could be scum while saying no to everyone else except PV which he handled in a less wifomy way and didn't need to explain himself.
In post 932, Slandaar wrote:
In post 920, T S O wrote: Garmr and Slandaar are definitely not bussing him. Despy, I don't know.
Why does it matter if the wagon is going fast if he is scum and you are assuming hes scum and just trying to figure out who is bussing?.
This here is a passive defense of desps
In post 1021, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1019, penguin_alien wrote: Slandaar, yes, it's a bad argument, but on the flip side, what's the town logic behind it? Especially after and ?
The town logic is simple; Desp thinks Toomai is scum.

IF Toomai is scum; Desp chance of scum would be higher, but, assuming Toomai is town means Desp is just making a case on someone he thinks is scum with no extra info. (extra info means both are scum). I don't see a reason for Despscum to be more likely to make the case that Desptown with no extra info.

What does 1014 and 1015 have to do with anything?
And here's a hard defense of desps now this is wierd from someone who has been calling him maybe scum unsure of.

Also here's a bonus for you all.
In post 933, Slandaar wrote:
In post 892, RachMarie wrote: feel pretty good about PA and Slaan being town.
This makes Rach Firescum just so everyone knows.

From Firescum perspective when Pacman is confirmed Icescum I look very town because I am not Icescum with Pacman (obviously). Firescum know I am not Firescum (again obviously) hence Firescum will view me as town when they can see I am not Ice which is what has happened here as we get my name lumped in with PA's in her townreads out of nowhere.
His main concern here seems to be not looking like fire scum as he doesn't care bout looking town

I'll do Tso's bit in another post. But my main suspect is slandy

VOTE: Slandy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1093, RachMarie wrote:Garmr do you really think that EPM would have been so hard on Slaan if he though he was a scum bud? Feel like Pere is most likely fire. He and Des were definitely singing the same tune, and I can't see Slaan doing something that obvious if he were fire. With 19 players how likely would it be that we have 4 on each team? That seems a bit too scum sided for balance, even with 1 shot fire and 1 shot ice cops. Especially since EPM clearly was focused on bussing the weak link (Aptil). Slaan is a very good player and not someone either team would want to bus.
Because EPM FLIPPED ICE and I feel sland is fire. So sland out is in line with epm win condition. Look at Ices first night kill they hit fire scum. Also I agree sland is a very good player but imagine the type of cred you would of got for nailing him early game for being scum if you were the other team.

Also explain to me why Slandaar a very good player would Defend desp after giving desp a null read-leaning scum most the game? Also him being concerned about looking fire?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I been scum reading pere for ages I think his Ice scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1098, Slandaar wrote:Garmr :neutral:
Don't give me those sad puppy eyes. Even through you are scum we still have that connection.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1100, Slandaar wrote:I'm town.

Link this Pokemon game.
Sure but it's changed quite allot since 2 years ago they renovated the system and there's all new player playing it every so often I go back on there. It's even more animated and robotic than before ever since they introduced that disgusting theme system. I never see any of the old players anymore and no one but a few mods remember me :( .

http://pokemon-online.eu/
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1103, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: Only interaction ever involving or mentioning maxous and is a subtle redirect. (Side note yuni was on the ball with fire scum.)
Subtle Redirect is a bit of a stretch, her post is a waffly mess I questioned her on someone else to see if the same would happen or not.

I still believe you were firmly trying to redirect because even if yuni vote was waffley it still mentioned all the scum and they way you worded it makes me think you wanted attention on toomai. It was like a sarcastic tone to push scum in that direction. This point stays
In post 1091, Garmr wrote:
In post 219, Maxous wrote:
Matias wrote:I don't have any clue how you came to this conclusion, and if this is scummy for him, then you should find both mastin and I scummy as well.
no no, no

It's not that Toomai called TSO town (which he is), it's that he said nothing BUT that.
Look at his ISO - he is posting just enough not to be called lurking with just enough content not be fluff posting. He gives like 1 new read per post. His pushes are weak (if existent?)
It's textbook coasting scum.

- Garmr: His first post was really comfortable(tonally), no sign of scum caution or nerves to it - and was a big difference to his early play in a mini normal I was in with him recently (in which he was scum). There is a massive difference here between this game and that game.
-Slandaar: I don't feel like he would of written #18 as scum, not a strong read but eh. (since then, his play has been ok)

- ArcAngel: What I was suspecting about Arc was that she delayed starting the game because she was strategising with her buddies pre-game first (since I happened to see her post elsewhere without confirming here) but her complete lack of activity since has blown that theory out of the water.
- Desperado: I liked how he was pro-active and agressive in pushing the Yuni wagon early, as I think scum would of voted and sat back at the point.

- Aptil: Yeah, his post being weak was the reason I was meh on him.
- JKLM: I liked him early because his posts were full of aggression and conviction
Out of those reads which ones seem thrown together (the desp and the slandaar one.)
Uh, no. It looks like you just took my name out of the blue to force this 'connection'
Nope it's similar between you and desp because of the way it written it was like he was forcing a town read on you which would be dangerous to do as scum in a multi scum game unless they are on your team. Desp is also forced because I don't really see him as a big contributor to the yuni wagon.
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: Explains most of the reads mentioned except sland and desp in the spoilers. Also desp explantion is rushed (another proven connection)
Uh no. He explains maybe 5 of them he left you out too.
Incorrect he mentions me in the spoilers but instead of reinforcing a read he begins to question me. But you are correct about there only being 5 so You take this point.
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: Also after maxous flip Slandaar doesn't go back to see if there's any connection between him and someone else. He doesn't even mention him at all.
I didn't with EPM either. Playstyle.
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: Coach coach coaching
Coaching doesn't really exist because any interaction can be perceived as it. For example;

A vote B

Could be called coaching.
Ok lets just say this is a interaction I find scummy and also if if you just pretend coaching does exist in your world of theory why wouldn't this be the case?
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: Also after maxous flip Slandaar doesn't go back to see if there's any connection between him and someone else. He doesn't even mention him at all.
I didn't with EPM either. Playstyle.
Can't argue with you here.
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: Is saying desp could be scum while saying no to everyone else except PV which he handled in a less wifomy way and didn't need to explain himself.
Is saying that Desp isn't at the top of my townlist but is in it where PV was more meh. If you had looked at my reads post you would see how everything makes sense
You left room to change your read and that what my main point was still I consider you been a bit wifomy on him.

Is saying that Desp isn't at the top of my townlist but is in it where PV was more meh. If you had looked at my reads post you would see how everything makes sense.
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: This here is a passive defense of desps
TSO: This wagon is moving fast let me find who is bussing!
Sland: Uh it doesn't matter who is bussing if you are assuming the person in question is scum.
Your correct on the passive defense thing strike that off the list.
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: And here's a hard defense of desps now this is wierd from someone who has been calling him maybe scum unsure of.
Sure, I haven't called him scum though, I still think if he were town he would think the same as he did. Don't see how this is relevant to anything I defend lots of people.
Doesn't matter you were waffling on him and then popped the hard defense out I don't like that.
In post 1091, Garmr wrote: His main concern here seems to be not looking like fire scum as he doesn't care bout looking town
My main concern while talking from a firescum POV about how they would perceive the game is to not look like firescum?

What?

Exactly what I said If you can avoid not looking like fire scum you are less likely to get lynched because as you said It is less likely you are ice scum with the attack between you and aptil.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1105, Slandaar wrote:What is scummy about trying to get someone to unvote someone who was town?
Which part are you referring to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1107, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1104, Garmr wrote: Ok lets just say this is a interaction I find scummy
the scummy interaction is you pushing desp away from the convo and saying your both right.
In post 368, Slandaar wrote:
Alternatively you can keep dodging me.
In post 359, Desperado wrote: "As town I have argued that being hypocritical isn't scummy, therefore my hypocritical push on Yiley isn't scummy."
Desp in fast and fiurious Majiffy was correct on you from his POV, from your POV he was wrong but you had no clue how to explain things properly and never did hence Majiffy was correct. Here;
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 329, T S O wrote:Desperado, continue pushing. I grant you permission to do so.
It a slight itch but it's the lack of interaction.
In post 695, T S O wrote:Desp's start attacking YC makes him Town.

Can't figure out the other three, though - they all interacted with Maxous. You guys should look at them.
I thought this was a bad reason to make desp town and a bit artificial. Beside you go straight back to calling desp possible scum after
In post 523, T S O wrote:
In post 220, Dry-fit wrote:I would like mastin to explain his read on me at some point.
In post 203, Desperado wrote: Don't like apologizing for looking scummy, don't like buddying Mastin, and I really don't like the hypocritical, voteless mudsling on Yiley.
It doesn't even end with looking scummy. I haven't gotten any scumreads better than marginal and only a couple townreads I would consider solid.
I don't see how my post is buddying mastin.
I should point out that I've made the case that being hypocritical can be legitimate multiple times as town.
Being hypocritical isn't scummy, therefore my hypocrisy is okay.

Just because something isn't scummy doesn't mean it's right.
The fact you never mentioned desp doing it.

The main fact

The main fact is you called desp possible scum and him on his scum to lynch lists 4 times and never voted him once and when tso had his chance to vote either rach marie or desp he did neither. This suggest to me he was hesitant about doing either action which is weird because he was scum reading them both.

In post 871, T S O wrote:
In post 870, evilpacman18 wrote:btw fire guys, aim for town, we will too, cross-kills hurt us both right now.

vote: evilpacman18
How dumb do you think the Fire team is? They shoot Town and you shoot at them? lmao
In post 884, T S O wrote:But your team isn't aiming for Town. They're aiming for Fire. So while Fire kill Town, you kill them, allowing you to win.

You assume the Fire team are morons, which to follow your plan which is biased towards an Ice win, they would have to be.

Put the noose around your neck and stop trying to manipulate, EPM. It's done.
Tso is interacting with epm I feel he is speaking on the fire teams behalf but trying to get town cred by doing it.

At the moment I am 55% sland and 45% TSO
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1126, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1104, Garmr wrote:
Exactly what I said If you can avoid not looking like fire scum you are less likely to get lynched because as you said It is less likely you are ice scum with the attack between you and aptil.
What attack between Aptil and I? How does it make me less likely to be ice scum?

I don't see your point, I made a case based on completely sound reasoning, you are telling me I made that case to not look like firescum, why am I not just town who made a case on someone I think is firescum?
This

In post 919, Slandaar wrote:
In post 915, aptil wrote: From seeing no posts as scummy to still think as scummy . Please explain .
Hi Aptil; hes scum, vote him.
You go on a attack here tell aptil he is scum then you go back to town reading him as if nothing had happened. I don't understand why you would do this. Just after that post you start talking about the fire scum stuff I'm thinking there's a connection.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1129, Slandaar wrote:I am not calling Aptil scum there.
.... Sorry I misread that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1132, ElectricSavages wrote:
In post 1127, Slandaar wrote:
In post 908, ElectricSavages wrote:
mastin2 was turned into a Kebab,
@Mod: Please can you reword this as I am finding it incredibly ambiguous
This has been editted. ~JS
I just cracked up laughing. Is that recipe real.

Of course, just don't use real mastin.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1135, Slandaar wrote:Well lets continue this then;
In post 1104, Garmr wrote: Nope it's similar between you and desp because of the way it written it was like he was forcing a town read on you which would be dangerous to do as scum in a multi scum game unless they are on your team. Desp is also forced because I don't really see him as a big contributor to the yuni wagon.
I am, was and have been for the longest time obviously town, why is his read not genuine?
I saw you as town before but recent events have changed it so I guess your half right on this you did appear townish but the theroy I'm presenting is you are his scum partner and he wouldn't hesistate to put you down as town if you appeared townish
In post 1104, Garmr wrote: if you just pretend coaching does exist in your world of theory why wouldn't this be the case?
There is no way to differentiate between coaching and general interactions so even though it may happen it doesn't exist in terms of scumhunting.
Different in theories I can't really argue the point here with out this turning this into a giant wall I will drop this one.
In post 1104, Garmr wrote: You left room to change your read and that what my main point was still I consider you been a bit wifomy on him.
I can change my reads when I like on who I like I don't care for 'room' my read is my read.
This still applies
In post 1104, Garmr wrote: Doesn't matter you were waffling on him and then popped the hard defense out I don't like that.
There isn't any waffle my stance is very clear.
Your stance was maybe town maybe scum through most of the days and switch around the end was peculiar to me.

Put my answers in purple

and this question will link to the last anwser
What made you think desp was town enough for you to defend him?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1138, T S O wrote:
In post 1136, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1127, Slandaar wrote:
In post 908, ElectricSavages wrote:
mastin2 was turned into a Kebab,
@Mod: Please can you reword this as I am finding it incredibly ambiguous
How is it ambiguous? I felt it clearly pointed to a fire scum kill.

Vote NJAC

The only way TSO should be lynched is if he's on the next scum lynch and is still around the next day.
We may need to talk about that, Bulba.
Tso I left a post for you
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1159, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1158, Toomai wrote:
In post 1157, RachMarie wrote:Zek replaced into a scum slot.
You should vote it then.
2 Classic cases of WIFOM
Can you explain you actually even explain what wifom means why it applies here?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1165, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1164, Garmr wrote:
In post 1159, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1158, Toomai wrote:
In post 1157, RachMarie wrote:Zek replaced into a scum slot.
You should vote it then.
2 Classic cases of WIFOM
Can you explain you actually even explain what wifom means why it applies here?
WIFOM / Wine In Front Of Me - WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny.

In Mafia, the ability to determine a person's motives for their actions is a core element of Day play.
However, a sufficiently self-aware player can make plays that look
unmistakably
Townish as scum
or unusually scummy as Town.
Thus, it is up to the observer to make a character judgment on whether the player really IS what they seem to be or faking it well.

RachMarie & Toomai following right after seems too much to be a coincidence and possibly more like an early WIFOM
There's 2 hours difference between the two post and toomai is confirmed town basically how far have you actually read into the game?

You didn't really apply to how what they said is wifom either just gave me an explanation to what wifom is if you take away the fact the two posts are next to each other(which is a bad reason).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1168, T S O wrote:Why are you wasting your time, Garmr?
Are you implying zek is a waste of time?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

@zekrom Forgot to ask but did they lift that ban of you replacing into games?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1183, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1182, Garmr wrote:@zekrom Forgot to ask but did they lift that ban of you replacing into games?
i rather not say too much currently however message me after this game
Actually we have a couple of ongoing games were this has arisen but I will say this because it's something you really need to learn.

You need to focus your effort. I can see your enthusiasm which is great but I can already tell your not focusing on anything in this game or others.

Take this for example toomai is confirmed town nearly, yet you called him scummy in 1159. I have seen you do this before in other games as well. The problem here is you didn't read the game before commenting when you replaced in.

Your meaning of wifom was off and used incorrectly. Through this post here

In post 1171, Zekrom25 wrote:also
In post 1028, RachMarie wrote:Actually I
have seen people claim VT as scum
, I have done it myself, not everyone comes up with some fake PR claim when they are scum.
&
In post 1061, RachMarie wrote:
I am just VT
give me a chance to make some reads before you hammer me
so you say you are a VT But you still posted those crumbs
Is something I would consider ok it's a step up from your usual posting it's showing me you are actually scum hunting here.

Now rach is more vocal than before she's been playing the passive panda most of this game and I feel her attacks on zek are low hanging fruit to quickly try and rush through the days. What I'm seeing from rach is playing like it's a survival game rather than a hunting game. This makes me feel like she's more likely to be scum.

VOTE: Rachmarie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Garmr »

I really would prefer to lynch scum over a village idiot. But I doubt I'm going to get my way today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1198, Bulbazak wrote:@Garmr: What makes you think Zekrom is town, instead of bad scum?
In post 898, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 888, RachMarie wrote:hmm Aptil could be fire since EPM is ice based on the cop that copped him...
A readthrough of Yiley's ISO makes me think he investigated Aptil. If that's the case, Aptil is not fire scum.
I agree that I think yiley investigated aptil.
In post 278, evilpacman18 wrote:
thoughts

JKLM looks really scum on page 3. Bulbazak is probably town conversely, 65 is a good post.
I don't remember mastin being so unbearable.
JKLM continues to look bad, 79 looks like he was just waiting for Yuni to post more before springing into action and getting on the wagon.
aptil appears to be feigning interest with questions with conclusiveness of questionable importance to him. That sentence doesn't make sense. aptil looks like he doesn't care about the answers to his questions.

I still wanna know what mastin's self-professed town slip is.
I also was concerned with the yungchicago wagon, probably 2 or 3 of the back 4 votes are scum. JKLM, PV (whose posts 39 and 96 caught my eye but not enough to label it leaning scum), maybe Yiley. Bulba looks town to me though.

that's up to mid page-6. I'm tired, it's 3 AM. Be back when I wake up tomorrow afternoon lol.
and Epm has been pounding on aptil since his first post of significiance

and
In post 517, evilpacman18 wrote:aptil is scum probably, especially with that willingness to OMGUS and I didn't like him yesterday anyway. Still wanna see Slandaar and JKLM and get some of my null reads headed in a direction before putting a vote down though.

As far as other scum on that early YungChicago wagon, I'm thinking Yiley. Everyone else on that wagon I'm reading null to town (Garmr, Bulbazak, PeregrineV look town, Desperado idk)

So we have tentatively
Fire:
Maxous
Slandaar
JKLM

Ice:
Yiley
aptil
????

In post 668, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 487, Yiley wrote:I agree with T S O April isn't neccesarily mafia just for a hammer. We need to go on the attack and not be reflexively defensive.
aptil, it was just a weird defense that sort of fits into what else I was thinking, given I have scum reads on both of you and don't really see space for either of you Maxous' team. So this isn't something that I would work off specifically for obtaining reads, but it helps reinforce what I was thinking. Also I think someone else said this but that second sentence doesn't actually make any sense and so providing it as an excuse for his defending you makes me think he has other reasons to want to defend you
Pushing hard on aptil ever since.

It makes me think that epm was legit scum reading him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1201, Bulbazak wrote:[quote="In
In post 1200, Garmr wrote: and Epm has been pounding on aptil since his first post of significiance
Have you ever heard of bussing?
In post 1200, Garmr wrote: It makes me think that epm was legit scum reading him.
Then why did he place Aptil as Ice scum instead of Fire? By that point, he knew that if Aptil was scum not on his team, he'd be fire, and that Yiley prob cleared him. This means that Aptil is either town that Epm was pushing as scum, or that Epm placed Aptil as scum on his list so as to avoid associations. Heck, Epm might also be one of those scum players who doesn't follow a pattern of where they place their buddies on their readlists, which means that Aptil could still be Ice that Epm decided to put as a scumread. Also, you only quote one of the few times he talks about Aptil. Looking back through his ISO, Epm was pretty hands off in actually pursuing him, which reinforces the idea that he and Aptil were scumbuddies, and that Epm's read of Aptil was merely for show.
1.Yes I pretty much bussed in every scum game I have had. I liked to have distance between me and my scum buddies.

2. I guess you do have a point. Through I can't really see the reason to start the bus day 1. It creates more wifom if you do it in the last day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Your right I was under the impression epms vote was on aptil at the start of day two but looking back it's not there, that is suss.

VOTE: zek
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1205, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1204, Garmr wrote:Your right I was under the impression epms vote was on aptil at the start of day two but looking back it's not there, that is suss.

VOTE: zek
why are you not voting for scum
?

scum might be wanting a mis-lynch
What's the point in saying this scum obviously wouldn't care if there was a miss lynch or not. I'm not even going to bother answering the bold bit.

Also it's quite clear his l-1 and not lynched so that gambit doesn't really work.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1217, Bulbazak wrote:I did the math. We were at 11 yesterday, -2 after a lynch and NK, we're at 9 today. That means it takes 5 to lynch. Zekrom is dead.
Then the mod was wrong with his vote count fuck...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1232, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1231, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1230, Zekrom25 wrote:see you after this game ends
at least tell us if we are
hot
or
cold.
which one do you think ?
I was worrying we wouldn't get a claim but since you just admitted to scum that's a load off of my chest.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

Zek scum claimed and now it counts as 6 to lynch wtf is this shit. This horrible modding. Bad modding desicions ruined this game.

Fuck this day phase

Fuck the modding decisions

Just fuck this game

This is garmr replacing out

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1248, Slandaar wrote:Garmr the mod made the correct decision, he can't count the lynch when he has been telling us all day it is 6 to lynch and everyone was playing to that number. When 5 turns out to be the 'correct' number and someone is at 5 votes, the mod cannot count it as a lynch because this isn't a bastard game; the mod cannot lie; he told us 6 all day and that is what everyone played to (except Toomai) so it IS 6 to lynch NOT 5 even if 5 is technically correct. The trouble is Zek ran a terrible gamebit but that is not the mod's fault.

I hope you reconsider your position.

There's other modding decisions than just that you don't know about that contributed to my rage. Poor mod is poor mod.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 203, Desperado wrote: Matias' immediate willingness to reevaluate is genuinely townie.
In post 160, Maxous wrote:Regarding Yuni's #125 & #126 - I really like them.
Despite Yuni being at L-2, under pressure, not coming across as a strong player and having a very realistic threat of being lynched, Yuni's posts have no hint of nerves, panic and (possibly most importantly) appeasement.
Believing Yuni is town naow.
:igmeou:

I think it makes her scummier. "No hint of nerves, panic, or appeasement" does not read like the mindset of a weak newbie player at L-2. It reads like a weak newbie
getting coached on how to handle their wagon in their QT.

[
This seems to me like desp may of slipped day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1093, RachMarie wrote:Garmr do you really think that EPM would have been so hard on Slaan if he though he was a scum bud? Feel like Pere is most likely fire. He and Des were definitely singing the same tune, and I can't see Slaan doing something that obvious if he were fire. With 19 players how likely would it be that we have 4 on each team? That seems a bit too scum sided for balance, even with 1 shot fire and 1 shot ice cops. Especially since EPM clearly was focused on bussing the weak link (Aptil). Slaan is a very good player and not someone either team would want to bus.
I personally think that 4 scum is very unlikely maybe
THREE
and it seems are very low powered judging by all the flips so far.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 958, Toomai wrote:Night 2: Protected Bulbazak (one of two top town reads)
Got this itching feeling his telling the truth.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1084, ElectricSavages wrote:
DAY 5 STARTS

penguin_alien was hit with Ice Burn,
It's super effective!
Town One-Shot Ice Cop
Fainted

It is now Day 5, Deadline falls on 24th Febuary 2014 at 1900 GMT (expired on 2014-02-24 19:00:00)
Tots sounds like a cross kill
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm so fucking angry
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Garmr »

I could do a half a page rant at least of the fuckery I had to put up with.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Garmr »

THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT TICKED ME OFF the first bad modding decision

He wouldn't even deal with a player who would talk about this game in other ongoing games even through it was subtly.

All I asked for was for him to pm him and give them a little slap on the wrist not a mod kill something small do you think he could do that nope.
It actually effected how this game played out more than you think.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

Electric savages
promised I will get a draw no matter what happens
but wouldn't mod kill me which I think is bad idea because I can effect the game in more adverse ways. I killed Slaandar because I thought he was scummy and I'm pushing for a town win.

I can't lose so consider me a third party who will get a draw no matter what

The scum

set up is 3 vanilla with day talk

Thus scum is really low powered

If there is anything I can do to help town get a win I will do it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

This is actually pretty boring having no goal. I don't need to hunt I don't need to hide I just exist.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Bulba also has a chance of being fire scum so if you don't lynch me for some reason i'm shooting him tonight. Also don't worry about mylo I will shoot myself in the head the day before mylo that way you only have to find fire scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

I really really should of been mod killed now I get to fuck around alot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #134) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Did anyone see my fire proof fake claim pretty good for deterring the other team from shooting right.
In post 464, Garmr wrote:Off topic
Had to rant to someone but have you guys seen that movie Fire-Proof that is so shit I never ever want to watch it again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #135) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Should we all take a vote those in favor of mod killing me in a chance of saving the game say Aye.

All those opposed and want me to plummet this game into utter chaos say nay.

Aye's-1 garmr
Nah-
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #136) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

yes it is exactly the same why
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #137) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Meh I am going to get mod killed anyway and according to mafia rules the day doesn't end when mafia is mod killed.

@bulb the rolepm was worded made me think it was.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #138) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Factionax communicatioxn: Yoxu mxay txalk xwitxh yoxur pxartners herxe atx anxytime.

Factional kill: Eacx nighx phasx, onx ox yox ox youx partnex max perforx thx factionax kilx. Yox max submix actionx fox eacx othex.
Wix conditiox

Yoxu wxin whexn botxh txhe oxpposing mafxia facxtion anxd thxe toxwn hxas bexen elimixnated oxr notxhing caxn prevxent thxis froxm hapxpening.

Axll sxcum shouxld oxf recxieved somexthing likxe thisx

All scum received this message but not heavily edited like this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

because his a neighbrizer and all the scum are vanilla.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

because I want town to win and the mod wouldn't mod kill and I'm going to show him his mistake.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

i won't shoot confirmed towns and only scum candidates
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

bulba I get a draw anyway depending on the mods mood I just think it was personally better to keep mod kill me due to the situation yesterday. As I have information that will help town. He apparently didn't want to mod kill me because it will affect other scum.

But seriously I effect scum more being alive with no chance of losing with win or draw

and if he takes away the prospect of me getting that draw I will be so pissed.

He already knows I been talking about this game outside the game and doesn't care he doesn't give much fucks about this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

ElectricSavages wrote: However I would consider allowing you to draw.
So I don't see a reason to be alive
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

This game lost it's integrity as soon zek was let in and the mod decided not to lynch him when he hit 5 votes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”