Micro 333 -- Medical Mafia ~~Game Over~~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

/confirm
but,
v/la till the 2nd
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 31, Chuck_Norris wrote:This is a good news/bad news situation. Good news is that I'm here and I've played a lot of mafia. Bad news is that this is my first game on this site so I might need some help with site specific meta and terms.

Let me get caught up and give some thoughts.

Chuck
You pick what might be one of the most weird "meta" set-ups to play your first game.
In post 44, tn5421 wrote:Shame on you guys, 44 posts and no references to House?
House is over rated.
In post 47, Not_Mafia wrote:Let's wagon VOTE: Chuck Norris #32 so forced
No, stop your dumb omgus right now.
In post 67, Not_Mafia wrote:The game hasn't really started yet though, we have a 3 week deadline, we don't need to bludgeon our way out of RVS so soon, it just gives scum an opportunity to skate past it and easily latch on to whatever wagon we end up with
Why not do it anyway? Doesn't Non-RVS time give us more information? I personally want more information, so let's get the hell out of RVS.
vote: Not_mafia
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: Not mafia
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Sun May 04, 2014 3:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 80, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 73, Not_Mafia wrote:So what did you think of Chuck's post?
*shrug* I don't see anything that is particularly worrying.
In post 84, RachMarie wrote:I do understand that Ninja is fairly new, but someone putting someone at L-1 with a naked vote and no reasoning this soon on D 1 makes me very nervous

Just because someone is new does not mean they are town.

VOTE: Ninja

Why the naked vote?
Why? If someone hammers we have a dramatically reduced lynch pool to deal with. We know scum will be on the wagon.
In post 88, ZZZX wrote:
In post 79, CooLDoG wrote:VOTE: Not mafia
I am not sure how to feel about this, I am sure you are experianced enough to know that what you are doing is bad.
yeah, because NS didn't count my goddamn vote. Read the fucking game before making posts. It helps... occasionally.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 90, Not_Mafia wrote:Why answer a question not addressed to you?
because you asked me?
In post 98, RachMarie wrote:Feel pretty good about ZZZK too he can go in my town pile.

Cool yes we want a lynch before deadline, BUT we are barely into discussion phase helping peeps figure out who is town and who is scum why would you want a lynch now?
I'm saying that a lynch now won't be the end of the world and all of the opposition to early day lynches is unfounded.
In post 102, Chuck_Norris wrote:@Bearclaw
In post 89 CoolDog said if someone hammered we would know scum was on the wagon. The implication of this statement is that he believes Not_Mafia is Town since scum would not be pushing for a scum lynch. If he thinks Not_Mafia is Town then why did CoolDog vote for him?
I operate within the realm of probability. In all probability any given person we lynch will be town. Currently I'm voting someone who I think has the highest chance to be scum. Does that eliminate the possibility that he is town? no. My post simply says that if he is town then lynching him won't be the end of the world.
In post 104, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't know whether to vote Cooldog or Ninja Trigger :/. I'll go with VOTE: Ninja Trigger
vote won't be counted.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 106, Not_Mafia wrote:This rule is asking for LYLO gambits

VOTE: NT
Actually though :igmeou:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 119, Chuck_Norris wrote:@CoolDog
I think that what you are claiming your post said and what it actually said are two different things. Care to try again?
No, if a wagon goes to lynch that quickly scum will most likely be on it. Period. No qualifiers. If the target is scum then most likely there is scum busing because how else are you going to get a wagon to go to lynch so fucking fast with a pretty big percentage of the town not on it?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Oh forgot. With a lynch coming up so early it is highly unlikely that the target is town because of all of the inactivity. With that said though, there was not a lynch, so it would be unfair to speculate.

tl;dr scum don't like fast, early lynches.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Thu May 08, 2014 4:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chuck, I have explained my logic, re-read my posts the answers are there.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 141, tn5421 wrote:
In post 139, CooLDoG wrote:@chuck, I have explained my logic, re-read my posts the answers are there.
Don't give him an excuse to pretend he doesn't understand. Link the relevant posts.
I simply can't be arsed.
In post 145, Chuck_Norris wrote:@CoolDog
Did you see post 126? Do you understand why your previous explanation actually makes me more confused? If I were comfortable with your explanation I'd be looking elsewhere. I don't intend for this to be a tunnel but I really would appreciate some clarity.
It's in the posts. Try to read them and not create bullshit content which is really a discussion of nothing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Sat May 10, 2014 3:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 160, tn5421 wrote:Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be scum than I am, neil1113. Replacing out as scum is in vogue recently. I'll pick on whoever I want to, especially if they want to act scummy.
Then vote him. Honestly, the whole scum replace wifom has never been resolved.

Still happy with my vote. We would have got some information if ya'll weren't pussys and didn't break up the damn wagon so early.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #11) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 170, tn5421 wrote:It's not necessarily reliable, but you've seen the figures from the matrix6 newbie thread, right? newbscum had 50% or more replace out rate as scum, and 35% replace out rate as newbtown. That's a pretty big gap, even if it isn't directly relevant to micro games, micro games are the closest in size and play to newbie games.
One problem that we have always had with using stats is that we can never get a large enough sample size. Which is why I think meta is pretty much useless and posts like the above are too. Newbie games are so fucking different too.
In post 199, Marquis wrote:
In post 79, CooLDoG wrote:VOTE: Not mafia
actually do not like this vote. opportunistic, and yeah u might say "but scum always give a reason to avoid this" but wifomish and like. yeah this strikes me as off with its placement in the thread anyway hours after posts and the vc and like it's just icky opportunistic

that being said the notmafia vote is good too
you do realize that NS didn't count my first vote right? People still don't seem to grasp the concept...

Mod, I'm going on vacation for a few days. I will most likely be able to post, but over the next week it maybe sparse. The game is slow enough that I'm pretty sure I can keep up
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #12) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 215, Chuck_Norris wrote:The old excuse not to post when under pressure trick. Be more obvious scum.
as chamber for my current IP address. I'm currently sitting on a bed in a hotel near Milwaukee... come at me bro. Also, douchebag points = earned.
In post 221, tn5421 wrote:I don't actually care if you quickhammer me or not, I don't want to play in a game where spamming 2 pages of content on your own is perfectly acceptable.
yes, guys, keep in mind this is VI play, not SCUM play.
In post 226, tn5421 wrote:No. I'm replacing out because I refuse to deal with this.

@Mod: Please remove me from this game before my urge to break every single rule runs roughshod over my common sense
jesus.
In post 228, Marquis wrote:Jsyk it's not like I was intentionally spamming just to bother you. It's called stream of consciousness and I was doing it so you could better gauge my reactions to everything I was reading in real time- each thought has a timestamp so the thought progression is more linear
Do it all in one post then. SIt at your computer 5 mins after each line to make sure a lil' bit don't just pop out.
In post 232, ZZZX wrote:People replace out for silly reasons eh.

Anyway Back on topic. Marq is posting alot which can appear scummy and townie in the same time. I am not sure but It gives are more content to read but I still smell active lurking possibly? I dont know for sure
the above is the most wishy washy post in the game thus far.
In post 234, ZZZX wrote:
In post 233, Chuck_Norris wrote:@ZZZX
Are you accusing Marquis of active lurking? I thought it was her voluminous posting that caused tn to replace out. That seems like the opposite of active lurking.
Not directly active lurking but... too much posting to an extent of that many of her posts contain nothing. All her posts could be grouped by one meduim sized post
ohh so it isn't actually happening, but it is indirectly happening by the person who must be directly controling their posts. I do not understand your post or point at all.
vote: zzzx
In post 236, neil1113 wrote:I still think we should just finish TN and get it over with. The last few responses are extremely over-dramatic and it seems like purposefully loud. Like TN was trying to get attention to make people think it was real frustration because of personal reasons rather than because TN really is scum caught for the wrong reasons. Fortunately, myself and a few others I'm sure can see right through the fake frustration and see TN for what it's worth. My vote stays. And your vote (the reader) should come over if it hasn't yet.
This would be true and I would agree with you, but the fact that he actually went through with it nulfies the point. There are no points given to replacements. He gained nothing from his stunt except getting out of a game that he thinks is toxic.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #13) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^ I'm scummy so don't vote me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 244, Marquis wrote:except it applies to zzzx and he's town for his behavior and "bad" defense

as scum, he'd be much more likely to just avoid or ignore the discussion
this is exactly why meta is bullshit. It makes it permisable to defend scum and get away with it. No, being scummy will never mean someone is town ever. Period.
In post 258, snscompt1 wrote:Ugh. Providing cases requires quotes or me summing something up and making a small mistake. Will do it tomorrow, its time for bed. Will try not to make a wall of text when I do.
Is this the style these days? Give us reads quotes or no quotes.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #15) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

By definition doing something scummy is something that scum do. Therefore it is logically impossible to infer a higher likelihood of someone being town from scummy posts. ZZX makes scummy wishy-washy posts therefore he has a higher chance of being scum.

Scummy posts are scummy. As tautological as it sounds bullshit meta arguments are penetrating into games that have one think otherwise (Scummy posts are not scummy).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Do ya'll want me to claim or is this wagon going to spontaneous collapse?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #17) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

rach read is good. It does seem that she came out right after her name was mentioned.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #18) » Sat May 17, 2014 3:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 315, RachMarie wrote:
Cool Dog Seriously? Go stalk my posts if you want. Do you have anything else that is an actual CASE or just parroting what sns said?
just parroting atm. I think the rach case is good, but zzx is more scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #19) » Sun May 18, 2014 8:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

is it just me or has zzzx gone further down the path of insanity over this rach case?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #20) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 398, RachMarie wrote:Cool Dog is V/LA guys
??? no, I'm not.

I think we need to lynch someone to revitalize this game.
after a wank.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”