Private Topics Discussion (Now with Mish Mash)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Kdub »

Looks interesting, great work guys.

Question: Do PTs stay private forever as long as I don't ever make them public? For example, I typically reveal scum QTs at the end of the game unless one of them objects. While this has never happened in my games, if it were to happen, would simply leaving the PT alone ensure that it would never become public and that nobody other than myself or a listmod could make it public?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 83, RichardGHP wrote:I do the randomization way before sign ups even take place.
This is pretty much the only way to do it. Generate a random sequence, reorder all the roles in your game by that sequence, then post it in a place where your backup mod sees it. Then as players sign up, place them in sequential order down the list. There is no way to manipulate that unless the backup mod is in on it as well.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #2) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Kdub »

Do posts in private topics get counted in a player's post count when looking at their profile?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”