Haunted Mansion: Desert Night (Night 10)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #143 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 128, Lord Mhork wrote:God damnit who took the rook? I wanted that.
If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you. >=[

And I like this idea of looking in the mirror ^_^. I'm going to do that ASAP and suggest others do as well.

I have a couple of thoughts and theories and I'll post when I'm at a computer.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #157 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 150, Nobody Special wrote:The Hall of Mirrors is very interesting. There's writing on the mirrors, but it's nonsensical to me.
What is the writing? O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #164 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 163, Klick wrote:To
not be a dick
clarify: they're tolerable, but feel a tad long.
To
not be a dick
respond: You realize this is a team game, and assuming you are a good gay, you're actually supposed to talk and share with the others and try to solve stuff? The purpose of the day is to discuss with everyone and try to play the game.
Not to be a dick
since you haven't contributed and don't actively appear to be trying to figure anything out, I don't know why your opinion would be a valid one…

I will show you an example:

* For starters, I think EVERYONE should be sharing more. If all the good guys are just keeping to themselves, we're going to significantly lower our chances of winning.

I have two points of interest:

* First, I think considering that we're fighting demons, we may want to consider the water we've been given might be Holy Water used to fight off the demons. Why give us free water that we can drink at any point in the game? It makes for a great twist and fits with the religious theme in the first post. Just something to consider so that we don't all use up our water…

* Second, I think the fact that we don't have memories of who we are is important. I think figuring out what happened would be a huge asset. Whoever found a tape, that seems like it could possibly be important to figuring out what's going on here.

Xalxe - Can you confirm you claim you are
missing a hand
?

Aronis - GIF did not mention he is in NEED of something, he said he wants something… what is that YOU are in need of? Also, will you reveal the Court Case contents - as I believe that may be important to some extent.

Is anyone else Strained from all this thinking? :twisted:

Also, I think EVERYONE should just claim their character info. I think it will help us weed out liars when we have further info down the road if we force scum to fake claim now and it doesn't match up with the storyline we learn about.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 165, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 164, Blackberry wrote:assuming you are a good gay
KLICK YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS

But anyway yeah all I have is a beaker. I tried to go for the rook and scissors but I was apparently too slow or something.

Also I think my armor makes me overheat faster. If anyone finds a nice source of water please let me know before I die of heat stroke
You can follow me if you want water. :cool: I trust you won't hurt me. :igmeou:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

KA - Your flashlight is probably for the LABRYINTH. Which is also where the Artifact most likely is - which seems like a win condition that is bad for us, because now the demons don't have to kill us and can just frolic about peacefully, they just need to find whatever that is. Although I'm assuming it's going to be incredibly difficult for them to do so.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 168, Klick wrote:
In post 165, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 164, Blackberry wrote:assuming you are a good gay
KLICK YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS
This is all a big misunderstanding! ._.

@Blackberry: I haven't really found anything out that could really mean much right at the moment. I'm still exploring around and looking at things. I've never played one of these, so sorry if I'm not following proper "etiquette" or whatever.

As for background info, my hands were stained with blood when I regained consciousness. That's pretty much all I know about my background.

Also, there's a talking cat in the living room, and a black body bag under the coffee table that I didn't look into much.
Sorry if I was indeed a dick. :P

I was just overreactive because I feel like people aren't sharing a lot and that it would be unwise if all of the good guys just go on their own and don't talk with one another. I want everyone to realize we need to TALK to one another and try to figure out what's going on and figure out the bad guys. By no means do I wish to imply there is an "etiquette" as I am probably the most anti-etiquette person there is when it comes to Mafia (anti-LAL, etc.). :cool:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 184, KingdomAces wrote:Has anyone found water that is definitely safe yet?
No… but I will let you know if I find a way to
make
the water I've found safe.
In post 187, Mist7676 wrote:I've looked into the mirror twice now, and nothing has been revealed to me. Just a cleaner version of the Diary Room. Is there a certain way you did the action Jerry?
This seems HIGHLY suspicious. If you looked in it once, why would you waste an action looking at it again? This almost looks like you're trying to hide a scum-action you did by claiming you looked in the mirror a second time… :neutral:
In post 191, Aronis wrote:
In post 186, GuyInFreezer wrote:I have a ranged weapon now.
What type of ranged weapon?

What if we assigned groups to do specific stuff? i.e. a group to investigate the door, find water, fight the demon, etc.

The full version of the court case:

Phillips vs Booker

Minutes:

.45- Defendant claims no relation with Sarah Hamilton

.48- Witness Troy Wilks is called.

.49- Prosecution begins examination

.52- Witness testifies that the Defendant was with him the day of April 28th, 2011.

.56- Witness testifies that Defendant has had a relational interest in Sarah Hamilton.

.02- Cross Examination begins.

.0_- Defenda
nt
is accu
sed
_______ ______ _____

.23- Witness ___________

.40- Break for Recess

-----

The underlined stuff is where I filled in the blanks.
This is very helpful, thank you kindly! ^_^ I'm guessing some of us will end up being those people (maybe).

I'm just going to throw out random things:

A) Besides Mist, there is someone else that I suspect is probably anti-town because of something they've said awhile back.
B) I currently have two VERY VAGUE "missions" (my words) that it sounds like it would benefit me to complete (I'm not actually told anything, but it is suggested there's something I need to do), one was from my role, and the second was from an action I just committed that I thought might resolve the first -_-.

Mission 1: The reason I came to the fountain with the angel is I was hoping it was Holy Water or something. It is not. I could be reading into one of my abilities way too much, it really might be as simple as looking into the mirror and getting rid of guilt. Which is why I asked earlier if anyone else is STRAINED. I thought it meant I had a demon inside of me (har har) but I'm pretty sure it means I need to figure out my history and get rid of my guilt or something. But if anyone has an exorcism ability or holy water, I am not opposed to trying that as well. To summarize how vague this "ABILITY" is: I am in pain because of something inside of me and I need to get it out. :neutral: Considering my other ability, it wouldn't really make sense if I was a "Judas" type role that turns into anti-town down the line.

Mission 2: It now seems I have a very vague mission to do something to the fountain. I know that the water is
not
safe, and I know something is missing. :neutral:

So if anyone has any of the following, please let me know:
Exorcism abilities, holy water, something to clean water (it was probably one of the bottles in the chem lab, but we'd need directions as to which one), something that goes to a fountain (or a halo?), information on what the chemicals (colored liquids) in the chem lab do would be very much appreciated.

Now that I'm done with my personal stuff.

The Mirrors: Can everyone who's attempted to use a mirror explain what type of action they used and the result?

And thanks NS for posting the content of the mirror. I haven't been able to understand it, but it confirms what someone said earlier when they posted those four letters. I thought it might be an anagram, but there's WAY too many P's...

The Door: There's 15 holes, and 15 of us (including sleeping beauty). I'm assuming we'll have to kill him and take something from him to open the door and the rest of us will either have to go to the door or if we die, someone will have to pick up something from them to open the door. I think we should just ask sleeping beauty kindly to help open the door. ^_^

Whoever Found The Tape: Have you gotten any information off of it yet? …

I'm done rambling for now. :cool:

How are things going for you Xalxe? I'm intrigued about what's going on in the Chess Room. When I saw that item it immediately grabbed my attention, but when I saw the rules about taking items and that you'd already mentioned it, I thought I'd let you handle it.

@RedPanda/Music Room: I highly doubt ANY room is a completely useless room…

I just reread that Caycedo already posted about the fountain -_-. But he did leave out that it is implied that we need to do something to fix the fountain… not sure why you didn't bring up this or warn people that it is implied there is possibly other consequences to drinking from the fountain besides damage...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

@ Caycedo: I know I just brought this up, but please don't reveal any other details about the implied consequences I'm referring to from the fountain. I have a theory, which if correct, only helps ANTI-TOWN if they know what we have been told. If they want to know, they can drink the water themselves though and that'd be PERFECTLY ok with me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Blackberry »

Loaded dice sound like they could be useful at some point to solve a riddle o.O.

Or if one of us had a gambling addiction it might be necessary to uncover their hidden past or something.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Caycedo can you let me know what action you did in the Prophet's room so I don't repeat it? ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

I don't know what to do at this point -_- so I'm giving up on the fountain.

Anyone else get useful/new info by looking into the mirror?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Blackberry »

I don't trust Caycedo this game because he is not being throughly honest.

I do NOT advise drinking from the fountain and it does not JUST come at the price of small damage. There is an additional unknown consequence which I have a guess about which would mean the more that drink the worse the town will be.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #297 (isolation #12) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Blackberry »

THESE MIRRORS ARE USELESS. >=[

Need a new plan.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #298 (isolation #13) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 280, RedPanda wrote:we were attacked by skeletons triggered because of caycedo searching the coffin I think. didn't get hurt because I observed.
This sounds like Caycedo Demon pulled a switch...

Caycedo, any explanation?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #300 (isolation #14) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

PrivateI come be my lover! I trust that even if you are evil that you won't hurt me. ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #312 (isolation #15) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 310, KingdomAces wrote:No, I
wanted
to get a drink of water first, as well as cleaning out the last thing in the area that I could think to search, though apparently I only actually succeeded in one of the goals.
You should throw it in the well and make a wish instead… or can you make wishes in Fountains and Wells? I guess you can. :P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #314 (isolation #16) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Blackberry »

Didn't someone say they had a Rope (that could help Aronis)?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #315 (isolation #17) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

I double-checked, GIF got a Rope from the Boathouse and should go help Mr. Aronis :D.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 293, T-Bone wrote:Finally Brittle Bush has a few medicinal and practical purposes. It can be used to make a glue like substance. It can also be used as a local anesthetic.
Is this mod-confirmed information? I think I might know what to do with a glue-like substance, but I don't think this would be strong enough. :?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #322 (isolation #19) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Blackberry »

Caycedo - can you specify what your exact action was last round?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #334 (isolation #20) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 333, KingdomAces wrote:Throwing the coins in the fountain literally did nothing. Now I need to stay here for another turn in order to drink some water. What else is there to do in this room that hasn't been done yet? I don't think retrieving the coins would do any good, and something tells me that that a basic search would get me absolutely nothing because of how many people have been in here already.

And RP, how have you avoided taking thirst damage so far? If it's something you did, that could really help out the rest of us.
I want to know what happens after you drink from the fountain. I drank from it a second time that last round but did not get the extra message I got the first time.

Also - I was going to look at damage and see if there's anyone who hadn't taken any cuz I wouldn't be surprised if a villain has the ability to not take thirst damage.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there's a vampire who is avoiding the rooms with mirrors.

I also need to ask the person who examined the hall of mirrors after NS how many words there were on the mirror?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #335 (isolation #21) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Blackberry »

NS - two questions

A) what did you do last round?
B) you said there were only 4 words on the mirror - is that all you saw?

KA - I've both examined the Cherub and Searched. I believe Caycedo explored already. Just so you know what all was done. I'm willing to share what I found with the cherub (not very useful and give me two theories about the water) but will wait till you get the results of drinking and let you tell me if you think it's smart to make it public what I found with the cherub. ;)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Thu May 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 336, RedPanda wrote:Its a role related thing. but if I cross my threshold of thirst I get damage as if my thirst meter was 10.

I checked the black body bag in the living room and all I found was a pouch of dust.
Can you elaborate on the flavor of such ability? :/
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #340 (isolation #23) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 338, Aronis wrote:Are you really town or really scum, blackberry?

I can't decide which.
I am town. -_-

Read post #195 - do you think scum would claim what I did? There's so many people in this game and no one is threatening anyone. There's very little reason for scum to do anything at this point except sit back and avoid suspicion. I choose to actively draw attention to my ability in hopes that someone else was in the same boat as me or would be able to help me.

QUESTION FOR TOWN:
Does any town have any abilities that help them? RP claims to have an ability that can help and hurt him, but choose to not disclose the flavor when claiming. I have no abilities that are
beneficial
so I found it slightly odd that a town would have an ability that'd help him avoid thirst damage.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 347, YurikoJasmine wrote:I have no abilities.
mod: can I collect the rain with my canteen and drink it? does it count as an action?
Please elaborate as to what your role is as described in your role PM.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 355, KingdomAces wrote:How?

Anyway, literally nothing special happened when I drank from the fountain other than the 1 damage. Also, I touched a pillar, and it didn't appreciate it. It sounds as if there's glowing bugs living inside of them that turn red when they get angry.
So you did not receive any message that would indicate you know what I'm referring to below?

Mission 2: It now seems I have a very vague mission to do something to the fountain. I know that the water is
not
safe, and I know something is missing. :neutral:

If you still think that than either A: throwing something in fixed it, which I somewhat doubt or B: only the first town to drink is given this task and thus Caycedo is scum, as Caycedo claims he didn't get a message indicating as such and the only reason I can think the 2nd person would and not the first is of the first were a different role. Add this to Caycedo releasing the skeletons is slightly sketchy.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #367 (isolation #26) » Sat May 17, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

Ummm. If you read the Objectives on the first page, compiling a list of all our information does not help town (we need to kill all the demons). It would mainly serve to help the Demons (whose objective is to find something)...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #386 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

OK EVERYBODY LISTEN UP:

If you're over or near 10 Thirst, go to the Fountain. You'll take 1 damage. It's better than whatever else you're going to endure if you're going to die anyways.

I have the following useful items if anyone needs them (at this point, I'm willing to risk giving them to scum instead of just hordeing them the entire game):
ROCK
RED PAINT (?!?)
BRONZE KEY (Caycedo)

Come to the fountain, we'll drink, be merry, and hopefully become awesome.

If you have any items that are not of use, I URGE you to post in thread so we can get things together and actually start winning this thing, because with this massive FAMINE (of water) spreading throughout us, I highly doubt we're going to last long enough to do anything unless we just take risks and start playing.

Also, if you're heavily damaged, I propose one person drink the Light Green Liquid if you got one. Several peoplel got one I believe when we went to the lab, since it sounds like a generic item, I would suspect that it *may* have healing powers. But one of us should try it and announce it publicly so we can all know if it can help the town).

At this point it looks like we're flailing and if we want a chance to win we really need to just come together and actually survive.

Mist - unless it's too late, do not go to the Labyrinth unless you're heavily prepared as suggested...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #393 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Yes @ Caycedo

Guysssss, y'all can't give up now. :'(

WE MUST WORK TOGETHER.

After I get drunk on well water/give away Key, I am going to form a small survival group that will start attacking people we deem suspicious (or that creature?). If we don't take action now we're going to lose. All the nails are in our coffin with the amount of thirst going around, so if we don't act soon we're f#cked =[.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #394 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Blackberry »

How do so many people have 0 Thirst (Aronis, Xalxe, etc)? >=[
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #398 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

Long story short: if you need water, come join us at the prophets room and drink from the well. You'll be completely free of thirst and take only 1 damage. If you're not low, join us anyway and observe to make sure no one does anything fishy.

We need to work together. The bad guys are winning. We should form a small (or decent size group) that sticks together. At this point I don't care if I team up with demons because inaction = guaranteed failure.

Everyone that's town and has been doing their own thing; you need to trust me that we NEED to come together.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”