Private Topics Discussion (Now with Mish Mash)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

In post 0, zoraster wrote:
Policy wrote:1.
Moderators of Mafia Games
. Private Topics are primarily for use by moderators of approved games (i.e. those that have gone through one of the mafia queues). Examples of typical uses are Mafia Discussion Topics, Mason Discussion Topics, etc.
Review Topics
. They may also be used for reviewing games. To gain access for review, PM the listmod of the queue for the game you wish to design. You will be given permission at this time.
No Discussion Topics
. They may
NOT
be used for general discussion topics unless explicit permission is given to make one.
Mish Mash
. Moderators of Mish Mash games who would benefit from the use of Private Topics should PM Xalxe for permission to create them. Permission will be granted on a case-by-case basis, depending on their intended function. Generally, they should only be used for topics which require multiple users to have access, not one-on-one discussions.
Use is Not Mandatory
. Moderators may continue to use QTs if they wish.

Conduct in Private Topics will be held to the same standard as other MS topics. If asked, the moderator of a private topic MUST give access to the topic to listmods and discussion moderators.

So I have a question here, as I think I may have unintentionally broken the rules.

#1 says " moderators of approved games (i.e. those that have gone through one of the mafia queues)"

Because they're so much more convenient, I've used PTs for the Mafia chat of 2 games I've modded during the current Marathon weekend. (I am an active Newbie mod, which is why I have access to create PTs)

Is this okay or not?

The games in question were runs of the 13 player setup I submitted for the Open/Semi-Open Design Challenge, which was the whole reason we're having a marathon weekend in the first place.
I plan to do a 3rd run tomorrow.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”