Betch
Betch
Watcher
Betch
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Betch »

That Hogwarts Tribal Council was pretty intense. Hats off to Fenrir for managing to single highhandedly eliminating 16 other players in one round, while not even being on the tribe!

This game was super fun to host. You were all wonderful players and congratulations to Save the Dragons for the well deserved win! What a social beast you are. :D And great game to DV as well, you were from the start a constant favorite of mine. I hope you all had as much fun as I did hosting cause you're all amazing. Thank you guys so much for playing. And thanks to Snakes and CC for asking me to host. Great mods, fun summer. So much fun guys! <33

Also, I have a better edgic that I have been working on that I will be posting later today or tomorrow once I just finish up the last couple of rounds. The one linked above is the one I started on, then gave up cause I got distracted with nothing really important.
Betch
Betch
Watcher
Betch
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Betch »

Here you go! http://i.imgur.com/nn0VzCC.png

Still terrible at it, but they're fun to play around with. I'll make a note of a few things here about what stood out to me about certain rounds.

Round 3 was hilariously boring to me simply because the challenge was relatively predictable. The only person who seemed overly negative with it was Myrtle. Everyone else was just kinda, "yeah, okay lets do that." Considering the two interesting tribes won and the two tribes with obvious boots went to EC (on top the fact that one of the targets was V/LA and the other didn't put up a fight) That was a pretty dull round from my point of view.

My poor contenders list kept getting swapped up nearly each round since you all (or I suppose Mrs Figg) was so effective at constantly eliminating threats. Hehe.

But yeahh. I'm terrible at these, but they're such fun. Feel free to agree
or
disagree
with your rating. Regardless, you all made this a absolutely amazing and fun game to mod. ;)

Return to “Social Game Archive”