Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Waiting to see if Iec kill went through.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Then we should try to see if anyone will claim the dayvig so we can control the shot
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ah, Red does the Vi/Tierce style of VCs. Cool

SC I'm not understanding your logic on how scum control the dayvig
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Well, problem is is that if dayvig was to out, we could lynch someone we find scummy later (based on a majority) and have them shot then lynch. I dont see how scum could control it if a majority of players agree on the vig target.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Getting out of RVS is always protown
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Hi all, I've had some shit happen to me yesterday and I'm not in the right sense to play mafia right now. I'd replace out but RC is my friend and I don't want to fuck a good friend over. So give me a day or two and I'll catchup.

My appologies
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I'll be on tonight, with a bunch of stuff.

As a fan of the quickhammer. I'd still prefer I not get lollynched beforehand.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

About my "lurking": nacho states that I have been in other threads and purposefully ignoring this one. That isn't true. Two days ago I got into a fight on this site which had me pissed and fuming. I'm not going into the details of this fight, but it ended with me replacing out of all current games except two (this one and a micro) and my modded game. My modding duties come first before any game. The other game I haven't posted in awhile, and this one, where I came to say that. I needed a little bit of time to cool down. Any posts made around then were a) me replacing out or b) my modded game. I'm back now and I'm a little confused on why I'm brought to L-1 this early and also on the notion of dayvig speculation. Which reminds me...

About dayvig speculation: I love the dayvig, it's my favorite role in all of mafia. That's why I asked who had my dayvig in my RVS. I then said the dayvig should out on PG 2, for the sake of town controlling the shot, something that has been mentioned by other players as well. The argument against this was "mafia controls the shot if Dayvig outs." How so? There are more townies than mafia. If town holds the shot, we play normal and shoot the person we want to lynch, then get another lynch. Even if mafia disagree on our shot target and try to manipulate the shot, they are the minority. If 8-9 players want to shoot player A and 4-5 players want to shoot player B, A dies regardless of the number of scum on the other wagon to shoot. So i don't see the problem. If mafia holds the shot and refuses to shoot the player the majority wants, chances are the dayvig is scum defending a scumbuddy or WIFOM. We lynch the dayvig if they refuse. How is this scummy? Hell, STD stated the same thing I did about the dayvig.

Oh it's because I didn't scumhunt on the first 3 pages.
Im sorry.
I always try to get us out of RVS. It is pro-town, regardless of my actual alignment.

In terms of actual reading, Nacho is town regardless of his misreading of me, he is scumhunting early and like I said earlier, scumhunting and getting us out of RVS is always protown. SC slightly less, but still. Gemini is looking good too, based on the fact that I feel like STD would love to hop on my wagon based on my personality.

On the other side of things, I don't like Xay. All three votes of his have been bandwagons on Iec, WP, and myself, respectively. It just seems like trying to hiding behind the crowd on a mislynch.

Out of all the people on my wagon, Xay's and PV's votes are the worse. PV waits until Nacho tells him to hop on to vote, which seems as justified as Xay's reasoning. I think more pressure need to be put onto PV, Xay, or both.

UNVOTE: Burn
VOTE: PV

I'll be on for the rest of the night, so if you have questions or so, hit me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

@PV: No, not quite. Try again.

@STD: We're not going into this again. Either you're being ignorant or you forgot who I am (a person someone like you would love to policy).

@Nacho: not entirely true, asking about wether the dayvig should out or not is something. It may not be entirely town-focused as you and SC have stated, but it was something to get us out of Random voting. So to some credit, I did (despite it ending up with a speedwagon of myself). Even Slayer's gambit has it's effects. As for my reads, it don't look like anyone else is doing much hunting other than waiting for MY neck to snap. You and SC put me at L-2 on pg. 8. You don't see anything wrong with that? You don't see any opportunity from this. Come on.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Also Nacho, do you not like my reads or just don't like that I'm ignorant to my wagon that hit L-2?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 182, Elyse wrote:Salamence, are you saying that by being scummy and only talking about theory, you got a wagon on you to get us out of RVS - thus making your actions protown?

That wasn't my intention to play scummy by asking if dayvig should out that early (page 3). But hey, it got us out of RVS. So yes, protown
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I never said it wasn't fair. I just think that 1. It was faster than normal and 2. I think some scum are on my wagon and is not completely town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 185, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 180, Salamence20 wrote:@STD: We're not going into this again. Either you're being ignorant or you forgot who I am (a person someone like you would love to policy).

His response was legitimate, and your refusal to explain why you feel like STD would wagon you based on personality is anti-town. I know you're leaning town on him but I am not unvoting you until you give him a proper response. Why is it townie for STD to wagon you?

Based on *something* he thinks I'm dangerous VI out to ruin games.

So why wouldn't he wagon me if he had the chance (like he does now)?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I'm more worried about the people on top of my wagon, that I want to focus on the people who sheeped on.

Sorry if I was too worried about my lynch to worry about others off it.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Dear Nacho:

The only scummy things I am worried about at this time are the people on my wagon.

Love, Sally
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Then what do you want from me!?

What do you like about PV and Xay?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 197, Gemini Blind wrote:
In post 187, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 185, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 180, Salamence20 wrote:@STD: We're not going into this again. Either you're being ignorant or you forgot who I am (a person someone like you would love to policy).

His response was legitimate, and your refusal to explain why you feel like STD would wagon you based on personality is anti-town. I know you're leaning town on him but I am not unvoting you until you give him a proper response. Why is it townie for STD to wagon you?

Based on *something* he thinks I'm dangerous VI out to ruin games.

So why wouldn't he wagon me if he had the chance (like he does now)?

I'm trying to choose my words carefully because this relates to an ongoing game but I feel I'm being misunderstood.

The truth is I don't think that, Salamence. We can talk about it more after that game if you like but I tend to treat people based on the play of the game they are currently in only, hence my posts only refer to that game. If I was rude to you I do apologize, I get a little heated in mafia games. Believe me or don't for now but I suppose we should table this before we get in trouble.

~STD

@Gemini: Fair enough. You're still looking town off the wagon though. A little more than Juls, but I could see you as scum hoping because it could be easy to be on my mislynch and blame someone else (if you are scum). As for "his only scumreads are based on his own wagon anaylsis," can you not see that I was somewhat concerned about being put at L-2 for setup spec that I was trying to figure out who was scum on my wagon before I get lolspeedlynched before looking outside.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Town:

Nacho/SC: I already explained these reads.
Gemini: I feel like STD would be handling my wagon differently if he was scum.

Null:

Juls: If this was a micro, I would be sheeping her by now, but this is obviously not the case. She fakes a dayvig, not quite sure of the test she was trying to perform. Other than vigspec, hasn't been much out of her. Is the fake dayvig more townish or scummish in this game. (Leans town)

Iec: there may be a connection between him and Juls. I'm not sure. Against setup spec as well. Want to hear more from him now that I'm here and playing (null)

Burn: This "I'm voting people for setup spec" of his seems off compared to SC/Nacho. Says that I'm scum for dayvig spec and Juls scum because of her plan being complicated. Definitely want to hear more from him. (Null)

Witness/Toasty: Yeah... What was that wagon on him about other than Nacho showing he makes town his bitch. (null)

Elyse: what bugs me the most about her is that she is serious(?) voting Xay, but doesn't have any scumreads. So is Xay a nullread worth pressuring or what? Possible sitting around, but not enough has been said on her end to make me believe anything yet. (Leans scum)

Dry-Fit: I don't like him. His subtle "I am a dayblocker" joke was unnecessary regardless of the joke. Scumreads my townreads, and states strategy is a scumtell, where (IMO) I've seen it as town more than scum. (Leans scum)

Scum:

PV/Xay: Best case of scum on my wagon for reasons already stated.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Idk, it dont really matter since i have no qualms moving to Xay. But I cant read Xay because he always has this "I dunno what ur talking about, Im town" feel that makes it hard to accurately read him.

PV though. He should know better
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 208, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 207, Salamence20 wrote:Idk, it dont really matter since i have no qualms moving to Xay. But I cant read Xay because he always has this "I dunno what ur talking about, Im town" feel that makes it hard to accurately read him.

you've played with me before haven't you?

there was that triplicate game where you had like this big case against me no? that should help you out

I don't get it.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

@Rolls: Like I said, it's possible Elyse is just sitting around waiting for something to happen, but then why isn't she voting me. She has stated she would be fine with my lynch, but why hasn't she voted me. It could be a reach for townie points.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 166, Elyse wrote:
In post 162, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 143, Dry-fit wrote:Nacho I think you're wrong about Elyse. Coming right out and saying you have no scumreads is most likely town

I don't get your reasoning for this. The could maybe see you calling it town because it's something that's too risky for scum to say, but taking the position on page 6 doesn't seem that risky and thus not that town, and it prevents her from having to take positions on who to lynch because she doesn't have that opinion. I also didn't really like how she called me town and yet didn't engage my scumread on Salamence (aka pick out flaws in it) to see where I was coming from which shows me she not only lacks a scumread, but lacks interest in developing a scumread as well.

It's not that I'm not interested in developing a scumread. Salamence has said he'll be away for a few days so I don't think it's scummy that he's been elsewhere on site or barely present.

As far as only talking about theory, yeah I guess that's true, but it's early in the game and it's not like Salamence purposely avoided talking about current events in the topic and used theory as a crutch to avoid taking stances. Id like to see him come back and hear what he has to say. I certainly understand the votes on him, though
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Saying you dont disagree with the votes and actually admitting Im playing out if character earlier isnt a non-verbal way of supporting a lynch?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 234, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 180, Salamence20 wrote:@PV: No, not quite. Try again.

Just a single question.

You said:
In post 170, Salamence20 wrote:PV waits until Nacho tells him to hop on to vote, which seems as justified as Xay's reasoning.

I said:
In post 172, PeregrineV wrote:Am I sheeping scumNacho?

If the answer is no, then I'm sheeping townNacho. And that's good enough at the time.

In post 233, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: ToastyToast

These posts made me lol.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 232, Elyse wrote:I honestly don't understand how you would think I'm ok with your lynch based on the bolded. I said that the main reason people were scumreading you wasn't that strong and I wanted to hear what you said when you came back. In what way does that make it seem like I would be good with your lynch?

Because you didnt disagree with the wagon at all, you just wanted to wait it out, rather than hop on.

I mean if you think the votes are justified why are you not voting me?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 237, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 207, Salamence20 wrote:Idk, it dont really matter since i have no qualms moving to Xay. But I cant read Xay because he always has this "I dunno what ur talking about, Im town" feel that makes it hard to accurately read him.

What should I know better?

Youre not someone Id expect to "LOLSHEEP" as town
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 240, Elyse wrote:I did disagree with it though. I said I understand the votes, but I think your scumminess was being overhyped.

I'm not scumreading you...

K fine. Im not too worried about it because PV/Xay should fall today,

Ill stash this up for another day
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

With Juls daykill on you, ect.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

PV is scum with toasty.

Gemini is flippihg town
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Toasty wagon anyone?

We should also stop fakevigging because of obvious reasons
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Salamence20 »

PV is votehopping.

Squirm baby squirm
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Sala to Dry to Toasty.

Vote hopping
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Toasty, who voted me for thinking PV is votehopping
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

RC: I'm back

To be honest, don't know when I'm going to reread this. Probably tomorrow tbh.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

So im l-2 or 1 so im doing this now i guess

Kill Elyse

Still town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 487, Elyse wrote::roll:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Salamence

In post 494, Elyse wrote:Well I'm town.

If I die scumreads are PV, Iec, Xay, Sala in that order.

Hmmmmm?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If my shot resets the count, which I think it does, then lol.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If vote count stays ill claim.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Red where r you?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Town cop. Holding the shot for a guilty.

Fuck. You. All

VOTE: Xay

Will switch to PV if I must, but relations between xay and elyse make me think scum
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 583, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 575, Gemini Blind wrote:I'm a big fan of not lynching the claimed cop D1. Going to laugh when he's telling the truth and you kill him anyway. Willing to bite my tongue if he's not. Don't think it's necessary today, personally.

If he is telling the truth then it tops the list of "bad Salamance D1 plays."

Really?
Really???
Realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy?

Brb going to make a top 10.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:13 pm