Best Role Ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 am

Post by kuribo »

Yosarian2 wrote:You are a DNA TESTING COP.

Each night, you can either examine a murder scene to attempt to find DNA evidence of the killer, or you can attempt to get a DNA sample off a person in the town to see if it matches up with any of the murders you have a record of.

For example, if Seol dies night 1, then on night 2 you can investigate his body to get a DNA sample of his killer. Night 3, you can either investigate someone who's alive (and you will either get a result of "The killer of Seol" or "Not the killer of Seol"), or you can investigate the murder scene of someone who was killed on night 2.

You win with the town.
That should totally become a standard role.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1028 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by kuribo »

Cop Sanity: Lazy

(Always receives "no result" as if he were roleblocked because he never actually bothers carrying out an investigation)

------------
Guardian (Survivor By Proxy)

Night 1 chooses one player. If that player survives to the end of the game--- regardless of their alignment or whether you are alive--- you win

-----
Parasite

The first night, you may select another player to infest with your parasite. They then become the bearer of your parasitic embryo. If that player is killed at any point, you may infest another player the following night. You win if both you and the bearer of your parasite are alive at the end of the game. (They will be killed afterwards)

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1034 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:32 am

Post by kuribo »

You are The
Town Lunatic.

You do not have any special abilities. Because of your insanity and your involuntary treatment at the mental hospital, any role targeting you at night will not behave in the way that role normally would. You will not be told what interactions were caused by targeting you.

(Mod note: Possible examples: Tracker sees Lunatic targeting himself, Cop receives no result, Rather than protecting the Lunatic, a doc is informed that the player is nuts, Neighborizer is given a second neighborhood containing only themselves, things like that)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1053 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:36 am

Post by kuribo »

Loose-Cannon Cop.

One more stunt like that and you're off the force FOR GOOD.

You may investigate a player at night, but if at any time you receive a not guilty result, you will be unable to investigate anymore.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”