Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Open 572: Nightless Vengeful Mayhem - Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Welcome to
Open 572: Nightless Vengeful Mayhem

Set-up information available here. Roles were randomised using this.

Playerlist

Bicephalous Bob
Blair**

ArcAngel9
Phillammon***

Shaddowez
Thor665
droog
JohnnyFarrar

Cheetory6

Riddleton
Fink*
YYR

acryon

Green Crayons
SlickWilly**
Dyslexicon****

wgeurts

Bert
DCLXVI*
Bins
Fokem*

Bold
indicates confirmation. Asterisk* indicates a prod.
Strikeout
and small text indicates replacement.

Spoiler: Alive
droog
the
Vanilla Townie
survived and won
GreenCrayons
the
Vanilla Townie
survived and won

Spoiler: Dead
Cheetory6
was
lynched
day 1, they were a
Vanilla Townie

JohnnyFarrar
was
vengekilled
day 1, they were a
Mafia 2-Shot Day Goon

wgeurts
was
lynched
day 2, they were a
Vanilla Townie

acryon
was
lynched
day 3, they were a
Vanilla Townie

Bicephalous Bob
was
lynched
day 4, they were a
Vanilla Townie

Bert
was
lynched
day 5, they were a
Vanilla Townie

Thor665
was
lynched
day 6, they were a
Mafia Goon

ArcAngel9
was
lynched
day 7, they were a
Vanilla Townie

Riddleton
was
lynched
day 9, they were a
Vanilla Townie

shaddowez
was
lynched
day 10, they were a
Mafia Goon

Spoiler: Sample Role PMs
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon

You are a
Mafia Goon
, your partners are
X
(
Mafia Goon
) and
Y
(
Mafia 2-Shot Day Goon
).

Abilities

• Vote
    During the day you can vote to lynch a player.
  • Factional Communication
    You may talk with your partners at any time here.

Win Condition

• You win when you control half the town, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

• Mafia 2-Shot Day Goon
    Mafia 2-Shot Day Goon

You are a
    Mafia 2-Shot Day Goon
    , your partners are
    X
    and
    Y
    (
    Mafia Goons
    ).

Abilities

• Vote
  • Factional Communication
    You may talk with your partners at any time here.
  • 2-Shot Daykill
    Twice during the game you may submit a daykill on any player via PM or your private topic. When this occurs the votecount will be reset and the deadline for that day will be extended by 48 hours, you may not use both shots in the same day phase.

Win Condition

• You win when you control half the town, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

• Vanilla Townie
    Vanilla Townie

You are a
    Vanilla Townie

Abilities

• Vote
  • Vengeful Kill
    If you are lynched day 1 you gain the ability to take a player down with you. You will have 48 hours to submit this decision to me via PM.

Win Condition

• You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at-least one pro-town role is still alive

• Last edited by Not_Mafia on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 64 times in total.
    Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
    I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
    I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Game Rules

(stolen and modified from Human Destroyer, who stole them from Tierce, who stole them from Glork and Magua)

General Rules

1. All site-wide rules apply.
    2. Play to your win condition.
    3. I do not tolerate personal attacks, I will be more strict about this than most moderators. Remember first and foremost this is a game, find a way to vent your frustrations that doesn't lessen the game for others; attack the playstyle, not the player.
    4. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator. My moderator colour is
      , do not use it.
    5. Do not edit or delete your posts in this thread. If there are faulty tags in your post, I am happy to fix them
    6. Do not quote any form of external communication in the game thread, including, but not limited to; role PMs, private topics and moderator communication. This specifically includes PM timestamps. Paraphrasing is permitted. If in doubt, ask.
    7. Do not discuss the game outside of this game thread; unless I have given you explicit permission (this includes private topics).
    8. Do not use cryptography, invisible text, tiny text, or anything to obscure any content beyond reasonable expectation (e.g. Spoiler tags are fine).
    9. Do not use any form of provable randomness. Claiming you rolled dice and acting on that is fine. Using dice tags is not.
    10. Do not attempt to bring any external influences into this game. Including, but not limited to signature bets and promises of real life rewards.
    11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with others is not, regardless of the truth of this claim.
    12. Pretending to break a rule will be treated the same as breaking the rule.
    13. Breaking one of these rules may, at my discretion, result in a modkill. If you are modkilled, you will become a Neutral Survivor, and will not win with your faction, regardless of the outcome. Modkills made during a day phase will generally punish the offending faction (A modkill on town will end the phase, a modkill on scum will not), however, circumstances depending, there may be exceptions to this.
    14. No set of rules can be all-encompassing. I reserve the right to take any action at any time, for any reason. And change or implement any rule as I see fit (this will be announced).
    15. My job and goal as a moderator is to provide my players with an enjoyable experience. If you have any questions or issues about the game, rules, players or me as a moderator, you should never hesitate to PM me.

Activity & Deadline Rules

1. If a player goes 48 hours without posting, they will incur a prod. Prods will be announced in thread.
    2. If a player does not respond to their prod in thread within 24 hours, or receives 3 total prods. They will be replaced.
    3. If you will be V/LA, please alert me in the thread or via PM.
    4. Each day phase will last two weeks.
    5. Each night phase will last two days.

• In the event deadline is reached before a lynch has occurred, there will be a No Lynch.
  • I may extend deadlines in the event replacements must be found, at my discretion. This will be announced in thread.

• Voting Rules

1. Votes must use vote tags or
      bold
      (VOTE: Not_Mafia or
      Vote: Not_Mafia
      ). If you do not wish to lynch, you may vote for a No Lynch. Abbreviations, missing punctuation, and misspellings will be accepted as long as it is obvious to me who is being voted for. If I perceive it as a vote, it counts as a vote.
    2. Unvotes (UNVOTE: Not_Mafia or
      Unvote: Not_mafia
      ) are appreciated, but not necessary.
    3. Once a majority of votes is reached (50% of living players + 1), that person is lynched.
    4. If a player has been lynched, the game will be in Twilight, you may continue to post until I enter and officially end the day.
    5. If you are dead, you are allowed a single "bah" post. This post may not contain any content and will be deleted and reported to the list moderator if it does

Setup & Game Specific Rules

1. The set-up for this game is Nightless Vengeful Mayhem, find further details here.
    2. This game is Nightless
    3. The Mafia 2-Shot Day Goon can not use both shots in the same day phase.
    4. The vote count will be reset and the deadline will be extended by 48 hours if and when a player is dayvigged.
    5. If a Vanilla Townie is lynched day 1, they are granted a vengeful kill and will have 48 hours to choose a target.
    6. Mafia may talk in their private topic at any time and submit actions there or via PM.
    Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
    I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
    I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?