Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 69, TierShift wrote:
In post 60, T S O wrote:This is the first game I have ever seen from Csareo where his opening post was not astoundingly scummy. He must be Town!

Was he scum in all the other games?

I'm not sure how large neighbourhoods work but I'm sad I'm not in it. There is probably scum in there, but then again there is probably scum in every random 5-player-group.

P-edit wow so many posts

In post 61, goodmorning wrote:I was ignoring the Neighbourhood claim because it's not particularly beneficial to out it atm.

Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Neighbour claim is indeed completely irrelevant to what's been posted thus far.

Considering 4 is the meta for almost garunteed, I would say 5 people in a hood contains a scum, and maybe even multi factions.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 226, TobyLoby wrote:If Csareo is being Csareo and doing the exact same thing as that game you linked and he was town, why is it a null to you?

Even though this wasn't meant for me, I fell I may be able to explain, from my point of view why it is a null.

Personally I don't allow meta to give me a town read, anyone can stick to their town meta as scum. It's when people break their meta that it gives a scum read.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

About flying under the radar, I tend to do that when there is a lot of action. I'll soak it up and give some reads later. If you want something specific just ask, however that usually leads to me getting a lot of questions. I'll give some thoughts after work.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I have time for a few ISO's

Cho: 22 posts and she hasn't said anything of content. Seriously, ISO her, you can argue ISO #2 has some content, but absolutely nothing after that has been anything but question evasion and no reasoning behind her latest read on TSO. I'll ignore her latest vote at her request.

PV: his catchup post #385 is full of fluffy garbage, there is very little here of any value to the game. Now that I've read the rest of his posts, none of his recap votes have meant anything.

TL: Toby is the closest thing we have to a leader so far. Posting often and steering the day in a way that is generating answers. I hope for more reads from her than just questions in the future though.

Nero: It took about half of his ISO to get some content, but even then it was light, so much so that I can't pull much but a null from him.

GM: Morning is being very nitpicky, but in a good way. Not letting odd things slip by, and reasoning his picks with simple truth. It makes me feel that he has nothing to hide. Out of this craziness, he's the most clear town read in my opinion.

In post 298, davesaz wrote:
In post 295, Goofyd00d wrote:About flying under the radar, I tend to do that when there is a lot of action. I'll soak it up and give some reads later. If you want something specific just ask, however that usually leads to me getting a lot of questions. I'll give some thoughts after work.

How do you feel on giving truthful reads with shaky foundation, vs. just waiting to say anything at all?

Truthful reads are great, it's the easiest way to show people you are town, shaky foundation or not. I was waiting because unless I am able to find the time to dig through thoroughly, my brain goes mushy after reading a ton of posts.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

EBWOP "recap votes"="recap posts"
Also sorry GM I checked everyone's pronouns but yours, many apologies.
That's what I get for forgetting to preview.

VOTE: Cho

I feel like this is the best place to park, maybe it will lead her to actually give content.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 435, Thor665 wrote:Could you vote Pere instead? You seemed to paint him with the same brush, and at least I know he's better than that. From what some people have said 'useless as Matthew McConaughey's shirts' is somewhat par for the course for Cho.
Request him to a Vig pool and vote Pere?

I don't see the point of pressuring Pere until he catches all the way up, like I said, pressuring Cho will pay off more right now.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 452, Egg wrote:
Goofy intentionally staying under the radar is weird to me.

I simply suck when there is a lot of activity.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 471, Aneninen wrote:

@Goofy,
"I don't see the point of pressuring Pere until he catches all the way up, like I said, pressuring Cho will pay off more right now."
– Why Cho? Besides, I don't think that PeregineV catchup will ever arrive.

Well before I had to explain it all the way out Cho gives the impression of a player who may slip on their emotions when pressured. Not to mention Cho is more active, making the response more immediate.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 601, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 590, Thor665 wrote:
In post 126, Goofyd00d wrote:Considering 4 is the meta for almost garunteed, I would say 5 people in a hood contains a scum, and maybe even multi factions.

Here's another mention of multiball that didn't bother Pere.

Could be Goofy is scum.

I was trying to point out that a 5 neighborhood is suspicious in a time of the game where people were trying to deny that the neighborhood even had one mafia any. I wasn't implying this game had to be multiball

(I'm catching up and still at post 601, sorry if this is no longer relevant.)
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7200 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

I apologize for failing to keep up with the game. You did amazing T S O, congratulations.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”