Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #478 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, I've been hella sick. I'm reading up now though >:)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright. Done some reading. Woo.

Spoiler:
Page 1-5 opinions. Hoping there aren't any idiots trying to scumread off of page 1 joke claims this time around.

In post 26, Csareo wrote:
In post 13, TierShift wrote:/confirm as town 3-shot reviver

Let's hope for a good time!

Why did you claim? I have no idea why someone in their right minds would claim reviver, and I hope you make it to D2 to realize why.
Can you revive yourself?

Oh. *replaces out*

In post 39, Scripten wrote:
In post 36, Thor665 wrote:I now support Csaro's lynch also.

Scripten's drunk post is also a policy lynch.

People should vote one or the other, my RVS stage is over.

Policy lynchers should be policy lynched.

Thor vote is serious.

Why do you support Csareo's lynch? It's not a policy lynch, because you just said you are against that. What makes him scummy?

In post 43, Cho wrote:Cho claimed Mafia 2-Shot Even-Night Bulletproof Vigilante in the neighborhood last night.

VOTE: Cho

I believe the claim.

What... What?

In post 50, Boonskiies wrote:The claims on page 1 are most likely just fooling around. Why did cho claim mafia?

VOTE: Cho

I should know by now that Boon doesn't see logic, but are you voting him/her (sorry haven't checked) because they "claimed mafia"? C'mon now, that's silly and opportunistic.

In post 61, goodmorning wrote:I was ignoring the Neighbourhood claim because it's not particularly beneficial to out it atm.

Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Neighbour claim is indeed completely irrelevant to what's been posted thus far.

Nothing is irrelevant. Also, why would you claim if it's "not particularly beneficial to out it"? Direct contradiction?

In post 80, T S O wrote:It doesn't? The whole point of it is that if he opens scummily as both, then in theory, an opening which isn't quite as scummy should point towards him being Town.

How does it point towards him being anything? If anything, it makes him WIFOM-Null. You said if he opens scumily, like in the game you posted, then he ended up as town. Yet, you ALSO said that this game, he opened up more townie. So by your logic, that makes him scum. However, you're still passing him off as a VI. Which is it?

In post 89, Csareo wrote:Is anyone else suspicious of the early tunnel on me, and how TSO seemed to fuel it?

A bit. He wasn't really tunneling on you, he was more making sure everyone knew you were a VI.

In post 104, Csareo wrote:It started
too
quick

For the love of God, please figure out the difference between "Too" and "To".

Alright. Only real read I have so far is that TSO isn't making actual sense. He's acting very different than in a game I can't mention yet, so that's something too. Csareo is beig annoying, but I don't really think he's scum ATM.

Will read more soon.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@Goodmorning Of course it hurts to confirm it. A neighborhood is five people who can talk with each other without everyone else knowing about it, even at night. They are a threat to scum in late game, because once the pile of people is narrowed down, then there could still be two or three people in there, some even confirmed. So by outing yourself right away, you're directly hurting the towns chances.

Still reading...

Alright. This game is exhausting.

I've read only up to 10 so far. Sorry. Working on more. Here they are.

But first.

In post 490, TobyLoby wrote:
I can safely say that commentary on leaving the game, saying what to a self-vote and probable fake claim, and making to/too corrections is irrelevant.

I can safely say that after reading 10 pages, all five of your fluff posts have been irrelevant as well. Let's see if we can hit ten by the time I'm caught up.

----

In post 128, Muffin wrote:VOTE: csareo

Starting it off with a naked vote. Good.

In post 146, Csareo wrote:I'm not jumping down the meta chute with you. Can you answer my question?
TSO, if you have town read me the entire game, why do you still have a vote on me?

Actually, you are. You have literally been preaching to us about how deep you've studied the god that is TSO. Tell me how you're "not jumping down the meta chute"?

In post 175, Csareo wrote:Without being super indicative, I have an idea of why TSO may be so threatened by me.

The "Without being super indicative is rubbing me the wrong way. You're saying "without taking an actual stance". Fence sitting is never a good choice.

In post 210, Csareo wrote:I can kind of envision Nero's actions as being scummy.
My other top reads
are GM and
TSO
I'll take my vote off of TSO once he answers my questions.

TSO is one of your top reads, but you'll take your vote off of him just because he answers your question? How does that make any sense?

Basically, you're sometimes saying TSO is scum, sometimes he's not. Later, you're even saying that you're trying to get off the wagon. Is it because you've decided that people won't follow you, or what? Why are you flipfloppy?

---

Still have like 11 to go. TSO flipped from being cool and jokey to aggressive and angry on a dime, there. Czar-yoyo is flip floppy too, but he's sort of screaming newbtown who did a lot of reading before this game started, or at least he was for a bit. Now his posts sort of put him back on Null.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@Aneninen Yea, that'd be cool. It'd take forever though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey guys, still really sick.
Going to have to go V/LA
until I guess Thursday, because I'm supposed to be sort of recovered by then. I'll keep trying to post more than I have been though
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7227 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I've been reading through this game a little, (apparently I used to be in it). Does anyone mind if I nominate TSO for a scummy here? He did really quite well.

And it made me sad I wasn't here to witness it
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7229 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm