TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:10 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 64, Thor665 wrote:
In post 43, Cho wrote:Cho claimed Mafia 2-Shot Even-Night Bulletproof Vigilante in the neighborhood last night.

VOTE: Cho

I believe the claim.

Congratulations, you are a pro-scum and weak player who appreciates even worse gambits than Nero Cain.

VOTE: TierShift
Deal with it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:10 am

Post by T S O »

This is getting into stuff that could get me force-replaced, but I believe Csareo opens scummily as either alignment.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:11 am

Post by T S O »

The game I'm talking about is ongoing, if I've been doing a shitty job of making that clear.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:12 am

Post by TierShift »

Yeah, you could've expressed that better.

So then we'll use the one game that has finished. He opened scummily there and was town. How does a non-scummy opening here imply town alignment, then?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 75, TierShift wrote:
In post 43, Cho wrote:Cho claimed Mafia 2-Shot Even-Night Bulletproof Vigilante in the neighborhood last night.

I believe the claim.

Congratulations, you are a pro-scum and weak player who appreciates even worse gambits than Nero Cain.

Deal with it.

Wow, such brilliant play, be still my heart - your scumhunting is of high standards and proves my point wrong.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:15 am

Post by T S O »

It doesn't? The whole point of it is that if he opens scummily as both, then in theory, an opening which isn't quite as scummy should point towards him being Town.
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:16 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 67, T S O wrote:BE's Mind Mafia, page 1, enter Csareo.

He was town in that one. I don't know his alignment in the other.

ahahahahahaha seriously?

In post 65, Thor665 wrote:
In post 61, goodmorning wrote:Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Maybe.
It's multi-neighborhood though.
Kind of works with the Masquerade theme I suppose.

I see.

P-EDIT: Should it, though?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 74, Thor665 wrote:
In post 68, T S O wrote:Although, I mean, you could theoretically see the post yourself with a little bit of detective work.

This is true.
Or...I could make the person commenting about it do some work and provide the information for all. I know which I find both more pro-town and less effort. :lol:

PEdit - @TSO - yes, both to the neighborhood comment and the Csareo comment.

But here he's just showing his ability to scumhunt in a mediocre fashion, whereas there he was actively justifying any scummy actions that he did?
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:17 am

Post by TierShift »

That doesn't follow. My scum play used to be friendly, helpful and somewhat townish in the early stages of the game, while my town play was intentionally lazy and abrasive to get some reactions.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:19 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 79, Thor665 wrote:
In post 75, TierShift wrote:

I believe the claim.

Deal with it.

Wow, such brilliant play, be still my heart - your scumhunting is of high standards and proves my point wrong.

Thank you! Do you need some advice to get up to my standards?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:19 am

Post by T S O »

In post 81, goodmorning wrote:
In post 67, T S O wrote:BE's Mind Mafia, page 1, enter Csareo.

He was town in that one. I don't know his alignment in the other.

ahahahahahaha seriously?

Indeed. I was all motoring up to mislynch him, as far as I remember.

In post 81, goodmorning wrote:P-EDIT: Should it, though?

I think so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:20 am

Post by T S O »

Wait, I think I'm wrong here.
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Wow this convo is going pretty fast I can't keep up because everyone's bloody ninjaing me before I post.

I think that Csearo is town he genuinely believes what he says and I don't think his smart enough to pull that off as scum just from what I have seen from him this game.

first read of the game.
a medium town with high chance of idiocy.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 60, T S O wrote:This is the first game I have ever seen from Csareo where his opening post was not astoundingly scummy. He must be Town!

Stop latching on to me, flea.
In post 61, goodmorning wrote:I was ignoring the Neighbourhood claim because it's not particularly beneficial to out it atm.

Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Neighbour claim is indeed completely irrelevant to what's been posted thus far.

If it is irrelevant, then why did you post it? I am also curious as to who you're most suspicious of in your neighborhood.
Because it was before the game started, because neither is a particularly typical role, because claiming Reviver in particular would be a good way to get yourself killed, because they're not stupid.
You may also notice that Muffin didn't exactly claim Supersaint.
Why?

Well tiershif self confirmed his role in answering the self revive. He is absolutely off limits for a lynch, as his role is both confirmable and powerful.
And he wont be killed.......... he can self revive.
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Csareo »

Is anyone else suspicious of the early tunnel on me, and how TSO seemed to fuel it?
Always need fresh blood
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:25 am

Post by T S O »

Idiocy confirmed!

PEdit: Sweetheart, I'm not sure if you were reading or not, but I was actually the one calling you town.
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 88, Csareo wrote:
In post 60, T S O wrote:This is the first game I have ever seen from Csareo where his opening post was not astoundingly scummy. He must be Town!

Stop latching on to me, flea.
In post 61, goodmorning wrote:I was ignoring the Neighbourhood claim because it's not particularly beneficial to out it atm.

Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Neighbour claim is indeed completely irrelevant to what's been posted thus far.

If it is irrelevant, then why did you post it? I am also curious as to who you're most suspicious of in your neighborhood.
Because it was before the game started, because neither is a particularly typical role, because claiming Reviver in particular would be a good way to get yourself killed, because they're not stupid.
You may also notice that Muffin didn't exactly claim Supersaint.
Why?

Well tiershif self confirmed his role in answering the self revive. He is absolutely off limits for a lynch, as his role is both confirmable and powerful.
And he wont be killed.......... he can self revive.

Have you ever heard of something called joking around? You don't think tiershift is really that do you?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 am

Post by T S O »

But, sure, go ahead and vote me - your charisma and rock-solid logic will create a devious trap for the nefarious Mafioso TSO!
-Marquis
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 90, T S O wrote:Idiocy confirmed!

PEdit: Sweetheart, I'm not sure if you were reading or not, but I was actually the one calling you town.

I don't like how you and garmr are trying to rack me up as the VI.
It seems like you're trying to set me up as your buddy, but be immortalized in the town bloc once I flip town.
Always need fresh blood
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:27 am

Post by T S O »

I'm fairly sure you'll rack yourself up as the VI without any help on my part, but okay.
-Marquis
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 83, TierShift wrote:That doesn't follow. My scum play used to be friendly, helpful and somewhat townish in the early stages of the game, while my town play was intentionally lazy and abrasive to get some reactions.

Tiershif, were you being serious in your claim? If so, then you have a confirmable and powerful role, while also immune to all lynches and night kills.
Always need fresh blood
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:28 am

Post by T S O »

I don't mean to be nasty, but I don't think you get just how bad I consider your townplay to be. Like, it's really, really awful.
-Marquis
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Csareo »

VOTE: TSO
Something's off about your play this game, and how this wagon formed on me.
I don't like it.....
Always need fresh blood
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:29 am

Post by T S O »

Here, I'll help you out: TIERSHIFT IS NOT A REVIVER.
-Marquis
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:30 am

Post by TierShift »

@csareo: I'm also a vigilante. And a cop.

Gonna watch this play out.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”