Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Csareo »

Without being super indicative, I have an idea of why TSO may be so threatened by me.
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:22 am

Post by T S O »

I somehow end up in a large pissing fest with -someone- in every goddamn Large I participate in d1 and it makes it really fucking unfun.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 173, Csareo wrote:I think you would be suprised.

Guess we'll find out one a Vig shoots you.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 1.1

[1]
Boonskiies:
Aneninen
[1]
Cho:
Cho
[1]
Csareo:
Muffin
[1]
Egg:
davesaz
[2]
Muffin:
Goofyd00d, Garmr
[1]
PeregrineV:
Egg
[1]
Thor:
Scripten
[1]
TierShift:
TierShift
[2]
T S O:
Csareo, Thor665

[10]
Not Voting:
Aeronaut, Alina, Boonskiies, goodmorning, hephaestus, Izariael, Nero Cain, PeregrineV, T S O, TobyLoby

With 21 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline:
(expired on 2014-10-18 22:12:03)

Mod Notes

None

In post 48, T S O wrote:Caesar, you elephant, stop being serious so early!

We've got about 150 pages for that shit.

VOTE: CAESAR

This vote and votes like it will not be counted because they are not clearly on players in the game.
Last edited by Aegor on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 171, TobyLoby wrote:Csareo, you're the meta TSO researcher. You tell us.

It's just really off behavior, but TSO is right, it isn't right to talk about meta.
For someone who has researched his plays deeply, there is this immediate click.
I can only encourage you to work through his old games.
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 177, Thor665 wrote:
In post 173, Csareo wrote:I think you would be suprised.

Guess we'll find out one a Vig shoots you.

I don't care if you vig me, as long as you take what I say this day seriously.
Always need fresh blood
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:25 am

Post by T S O »

In post 175, Csareo wrote:Without being super indicative, I have an idea of why TSO may be so threatened by me.

I don't. We've played one game together, in which I was scum and was townread by literally everyone, and you were town and scumread by literally everyone. I really don't know why, but I'd sure love to hear.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 176, T S O wrote:I somehow end up in a large pissing fest with -someone- in every goddamn Large I participate in d1 and it makes it really fucking unfun.

That is not my intention. I'm trying to be respectful and understanding while asking you questions.
It isn't me who's blowing things out of proportion. I am curious, on why you think we're in some sort of fight?
Always need fresh blood
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 166, Csareo wrote:Is it usual for TSO to become so hostile to questioning?

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :facepalm:

In post 167, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 133, Garmr wrote:
In post 130, Boonskiies wrote:
unvote

My cho and Csareo votes were RVS.

@Cho - I'm totally kidding. Haha.

That was pretty obvious why do you feel the need to clarify that?

He brought up the neighbor thing and how I reacted when I did the same thing there. He chose to out the neighborhood. He didn't think I was kidding, so it wasn't obvious.

I personally read you tone as light hearted due to the ending. I Still feel a bit uncomfortable with you because you had to say it but I guess it answers my question.

Ps you could of totally set up a sweet gambit using the qt if you didn't admit to that on here.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:26 am

Post by T S O »

In post 179, Csareo wrote:
In post 171, TobyLoby wrote:Csareo, you're the meta TSO researcher. You tell us.

It's just really off behavior, but TSO is right, it isn't right to talk about meta.
For someone who has researched his plays deeply, there is this immediate click.
I can only encourage you to work through his old games.

I never said meta wasn't okay to talk about, I said you didn't have a clue what you were talking about.

And you have not "researched my plays deeply." How the fuck do you come up with this shit?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:27 am

Post by T S O »

My hostility is due to the fact that you constantly say things which are either highly illogical or just flat-out utterly wrong.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

De dum...de dum...de dum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 166, Csareo wrote:Is it usual for TSO to become so hostile to questioning?

yes. He always seems so angry all the time. When I get monies I plan on hiring him a prostitute to help him chill. Or this could just be an in game persona, idk.

So when I first read the game I thought Csaro was a lil' to "try hard" but his wagon went rather fast and that worries me but I'd prob be ok with his vig.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 181, T S O wrote:
In post 175, Csareo wrote:Without being super indicative, I have an idea of why TSO may be so threatened by me.

I don't. We've played one game together, in which I was scum and was townread by literally everyone, and you were town and scumread by literally everyone. I really don't know why, but I'd sure love to hear.

Please respond to this though.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also [/b]vote:Tobyloby[/b]
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Tobyloby

Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 185, T S O wrote:My hostility is due to the fact that you constantly say things which are either highly illogical or just flat-out utterly wrong.

I've only asked you questions. Can you show me the accusation or illogical question you have in mind?
I'm just bewildered as to why you would feel so threatened.
So when I first read the game I thought Csaro was a lil' to "try hard" but his wagon went rather fast and that worries me but I'd prob be ok with his vig.

Why would you be okay vigging me?
Boonskies wrote:De dum...de dum...de dum.

What are your thoughts? Please pitch in...
Please respond to this though

How do I answer a statement without a question mark?
Always need fresh blood
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 187, Nero Cain wrote:

yes. He always seems so angry all the time. When I get monies I plan on hiring him a prostitute to help him chill. Or this could just be an in game persona, idk.

I can also account for this. TSO is commonly hostile as town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Csareo »

I'll leave my vote on him for now. TSO, is your RVS vote now a serious vote?
Always need fresh blood
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:33 am

Post by T S O »

I want you to elaborate on this.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:34 am

Post by T S O »

Thanks for the moral support, guys, I am officially the grumpiest fuck ever to walk the halls of these forums. :/
-Marquis
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:34 am

Post by TobyLoby »

Nero, do you think Csareo's wagon was scum motivated?

His wagon had barely anyone on him especially relative to a large game so I personally don't see what was so fast about it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 191, Csareo wrote:Why would you be okay vigging me?

Well why should I think you are town?

Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 194, T S O wrote:

I want you to elaborate on this.

Why should I answer your questions if you wont answer mine?
Just some key words:
Without being super indicative
Always need fresh blood
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 am

Post by T S O »

that's nice
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”