Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 309, T S O wrote:
In post 292, TierShift wrote:
In post 290, davesaz wrote:TSO looks like angry young person to me, not scum. That's fairly definitive. Scum don't do this except when thrashing around right before a lynch.

That is easy as shit to fake as scum. I do this when people accuse me of stupid things as scum.

Well, that's fantastic that you do it as scum, but I don't see why that's any way relevant to what I do as scum.

In post 293, Cho wrote:Believe me, T S O can fake annoying anger. It's what helps him win scumgames.

Go on, love, show us.

In post 294, Thor665 wrote:
In post 275, T S O wrote:
why are you voting me?

For lulz ;)

Well, great, I guess.

In post 294, Thor665 wrote:Also for my stated reasoning;
In post 235, Thor665 wrote:I agree with Csareo that it is odd that TSO left his vote on him while defending him. It shows a disconnect between action and vote that I find worthy of a vote.

Or it just shows that I tend to votepark and be forgetful as town. How do you know it's the former?

In post 297, TierShift wrote:
In post 296, davesaz wrote:I'm not saying T S O is town as a result, just saying it's null. Using meta to call it scum may be valid if he's scum when angry more often than not, but I can't use this directly.

This is the worst kind of meta tbh

My least favorite type of meta is when you use your own to somehow conclude I could easily be scum, but sure.

In post 329, Thor665 wrote:
In post 309, T S O wrote:Or it just shows that I tend to votepark and be forgetful as town. How do you know it's the former?

Because the former makes more sense to me than someone forgetting where their vote is within such a short time of making it.
Your answer here makes me want to vote you more - not less.

What do you think of Aneninen so far?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd hammer him if it was near deadline and he was at L-1.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:59 am

Post by T S O »

That quote string is me going through the thread convinced I was right - ignore it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 401, Thor665 wrote:I'd hammer him if it was near deadline and he was at L-1.

Is there anyone you wouldn't do this to?
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 403, T S O wrote:
In post 401, Thor665 wrote:I'd hammer him if it was near deadline and he was at L-1.

:lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 am

Post by TobyLoby »

@GrayFoxxxx

In post 356, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I'm seeing TSO as town. I have been in some pissing matches (looking at you Thor), but TSO took it to another level. I know effort doesn't indicate alignment but TSOs effort and willingness to respond to everything indicates null town at the least. The content of his effort doesn't feel scummy. I think he should try not to tunnel so much because it gives scum some leverage when pushing a wagon.

I agree that TSO's content doesn't feel scummy. I think a large amount of effort is also townie in general, but I don't see how his willingness to respond to everything puts him on another level of effort though. I also don't think he has been responding to everything (at least not to two of my questions :'().

Why do you think Tier is scummy?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:07 am

Post by T S O »

What didn't I respond to? I did ask people to restate questions, iirc, and I didn't see you do it. Quote them and it will be done.
-Marquis
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:09 am

Post by TobyLoby »

@Tiershift

In post 359, TierShift wrote:I don't like this post and I'll research you now.

What about Gamr's post don't you like?

In post 361, TierShift wrote:Toby, you mentioned other people backing off the csareo wagon being scummy. Who would classify as such besides nero?

I used the wrong wording in regard to backing off, I think. When I came into the thread the people I was suspicious of goodmorning's and Anen's interaction with Csareo and his wagon.

In post 32 goodmorning calls something of Csareo's earnest which indicates (to me) feelings of town, while the rest signifies she thinks he's scummy. Most of her immediate interaction after that point looks like someone who thinks he's scummy, and calls his rolefishing scummy, but she doesn't vote him. She doesn't vote him or put Csareo on her IGMEO list here.

Anen coming into the thread after RVS and posting Csareo meta while not commentating on his personal feelings of Csareo's play is more weird than backing off. It's excusing Csareo's behavior using meta without commenting on what is going on here. Also, when I see town meta used as reasoning to maybe excuse someone's play, I feel like I should be reading it as townie and not to read as null.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:10 am

Post by TobyLoby »

This is the only one relevant now.

In post 337, TobyLoby wrote:
In post 325, T S O wrote:Uhhh, gm - I appreciated your support in those troubling times and all, but I don't remember us playing many games together. I think I can only remember one, actually.

Where did this reply come from and what is it specifically responding to? GM hadn't posted for awhile before this.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:10 am

Post by T S O »

Rereading, I think, and gm saying that they had experience with me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:11 am

Post by T S O »

I planned to do a big shut-up wall to Csareo, but then didn't, and it was around that time.
-Marquis
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Cho »

I'm not a big fan of the Cho wagon.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Cho »

Also, my vote on T S O was premature and fueled by illogical desires. I think he's town.

VOTE: davesaz

This is a temporary OMGUS vote, in lieu of a solid scumread to focus on at the moment. I'm a bit disconnected from this game.

Arden

TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:38 am

Post by TobyLoby »

In post 378, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 335, TobyLoby wrote:I gave my read on Csareo here.

HAHA. So you are voting me for being wishy washy/fence sittery whatever you want to call it when you say its looks "kinda townish". Such a hard stance. pls get to dying hypocritical alt scum.

Are you going to answer the meaning behind your post here?

In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 191, Csareo wrote:Why would you be okay vigging me?

Well why should I think you are town?

Because, that looks like someone who after calling Csareo town given your fast wagon hypothetical, you then ask Csareo why you should think he is town. This looks like someone who doesn't think he is all that town.

I am not voting you on wishywashiness. Only you used those words. I am voting you on not being consistent on your read of Csareo while playing off a simultaneous scum Csareo and town Csareo possibility.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:41 am

Post by TobyLoby »

In post 412, Cho wrote:Also, my vote on T S O was premature and fueled by illogical desires. I think he's town.

VOTE: davesaz

This is a temporary OMGUS vote, in lieu of a solid scumread to focus on at the moment. I'm a bit disconnected from this game.

davesaz isn't voting you and has barely mentioned you.

Why the T S O town read now?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 361, TierShift wrote:Garmr's ISO is a bit....bland. Garmr, why do you townread TSO? Why did your read on toby change? Why is boonskiies null/scum?

Tobyloby makes me feel extremely comfortable and I have the feeling I know her. Her pushes are coherent and thoroughly understandable. I'm wanting her to be town. Toby, you mentioned other people backing off the csareo wagon being scummy. Who would classify as such besides nero?

Nero cain's vote doesn't match his thoughts, as tobyloby pointed out. He eventually says he thinks csareo is town and the wagon is scummy but refuses to vote on the wagon. Why is that, nero cain?

P-ed: here are some questions garmr

I town read tso due to the way he handled the situation with that player who shall not be named and has been removed. I never really seen tso so open on a day 1 before then again it's been 6 months since I played with him in a completed game due my ban and me only coming back recently. Alot of my read is also gut.

Toby changed after I isoed her and reread what she posted. I misinterpreted one of her post and put a scum motive there where there potentially wasn't one. After looking at all her post as a whole instead of just each individually she comes off as town.

Boonskies was the fact he needed to clarify that those were rvs votes. No one really asked him for it and it seems odd as town why you feel the need to say hey this is a rvs vote. He really hasn't done anything to strike me as town either. Also he dodged the csereo subject and didn't give his thoughts on it which made me feel uncomfortable.

These questions did help.

VOTE: boonskies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 403, T S O wrote:

Yes. Though not many currently.
Considering that I am on record that a no lynch is preferable to voting a town read I really wish the rest of you would get it in gear.

In post 411, Cho wrote:I'm not a big fan of the Cho wagon.

I have no idea why, certainly you can't think Cho has been much of a townish looking player. He keeps posting empty commentary and seems aware that he is "disconnected" so it seems logical that people wouldn't like that and that the wagon has bite.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Garmr »

I am also up for a cho wagon now that I have finished reading the pages after post 361 but I rather push my stronger scum read.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up.

Tiershift,
"You're arguing it's noise, while others are arguing "scum would never be so abrasive/genuinely pissed". What do you think about the latter take?"
– to tell the truth, I don't remember whether you asked this about TSO or Csareo. As for TSO, check the latter part and he gave scum vibes at that point of the game. GrayFox may be town, because of his catchup (at that point).

Garmr, : This was just WTF. What Tha Fukk.

Izariael. "The owls are not what they seem". ^_^

Thor, – goodpost.

Goodmorning, – can you explain your townread on TSO?

Toby, – also, why are you townreading TSO?
"Anen coming into the thread after RVS and posting Csareo meta while not commentating on his personal feelings of Csareo's play is more weird than backing off. It's excusing Csareo's behavior using meta without commenting on what is going on here. Also, when I see town meta used as reasoning to maybe excuse someone's play, I feel like I should be reading it as townie and not to read as null."

Maybe I failed to express myself before. Csareo's gameplay in that game was &#@%!NoobScum and he was town. I simply don't think that he could perform (or now: could have performed) a better gameplay as scum. That'swhy he was null. Do you understand it now?

Cho, – thanks for that OMGUS vote, that really helped a lot. ^_^ (Again, why are you townreading TSO?) Plus, Toby pointed it out that Davesaz isn't voting for you.

Garmr, – that vote, uhhh. If you have told that you had voted for Boonskiies because of lurking and producing nothing I would have believed it. But, what kind of reasoning was that?

_____

TSO. What I don't like is here:
– it's just a feeling but these seemed to be fake.
"I don't lurk as scum. Aneninen, Cho, Egg, Thor and Pere have all seen my scumgame when it's working decently. You can ask them."

"I really don't agree with anything Aneninen is saying right now."
– soooo, if I posted I knew how you played as scum would you disagree with me? ^_^
– whattafukk was that bullshyt? A quote-wall which contains nothing from or about me and asking Thor about me? How does that make sense? ( – what kind of explanation was that?
"That quote string is me going through the thread convinced I was right - ignore it."
– What did you examine?)

_____

PeregrineV-mix.
"Anything I should look for?"

– a naked vote right after Izariael's vote (in that post Izariael wrote 1 line about Scripten) is FoS.
– that's pigeon poop. Even Izariael didn't understand the sheeping.
And from this point, those slow, over-detailed null-catchups – including the random votes and the joke-claims. , , .

He must be scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PeregrineV

_____
some reads.

Tiershift is town. I like his posts. I'm almost ready to sheep him if needed. (Isn't it ironic, Cho? ^_^)
Thor is town. His posts are good, they are about scumhunting. (Also, I've seen town-Thor and scum-Thor – though only 1–1 games – and This is Town-thor. He's another player I'd sheep if needed ^_^)
Toby is town, I think.
Cho – unsure. I didn't find her scummy before but that vote was uhh.
TSO is scummy. See the part above.
Garmr is FoS-Scum.
Goodmorning is still town, no change here.
GrayFox may be town but we need more posts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Garmr »

@anenien
What's wrong with my reasoning?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

Garrmrrmr wrote:Boonskies was the fact he needed to clarify that those were rvs votes.1 No one really asked him for it and it seems odd as town why you feel the need to say hey this is a rvs vote. He really hasn't done anything to strike me as town either.2 Also he dodged the csereo subject and didn't give his thoughts on it which made me feel uncomfortable.3

(1) Boonskiies was just being Boonskiies. I can tell you I've seen that. Even if you haven't come across with him, why is it a scumtell?
(2) So? Hasn't done anything to strike me as town either? This description fits quite a lot of people here.
(3) He has dodged almost every subject so far.

I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons, Gammrnmhrm.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 am

Post by T S O »

In post 418, Aneninen wrote:
TSO. What I don't like is here:
– it's just a feeling but these seemed to be fake.
"I don't lurk as scum. Aneninen, Cho, Egg, Thor and Pere have all seen my scumgame when it's working decently. You can ask them."

"I really don't agree with anything Aneninen is saying right now."
– soooo, if I posted I knew how you played as scum would you disagree with me? ^_^
– whattafukk was that bullshyt? A quote-wall which contains nothing from or about me and asking Thor about me? How does that make sense? ( – what kind of explanation was that?
"That quote string is me going through the thread convinced I was right - ignore it."
– What did you examine?)

That's trash.

#304 - It's your opinion, you might be entitled to it - but it's wrong.
#381 - What possible problem could you have with this? Are you reading what you're posting?
#383 - What the hell is this meant to mean? I have literally no problem with you talking about the scum game of mine you played in. Is this meant to make me look scummy or something?
#400 - Get this, right? You see that quote string?
Those were the posts I was looking at!
No, really!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:32 am

Post by T S O »

You got your day of grace, Aneninen, it's gone.

Unvote
Vote: Aneninen
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 420, Aneninen wrote:
Garrmrrmr wrote:Boonskies was the fact he needed to clarify that those were rvs votes.1 No one really asked him for it and it seems odd as town why you feel the need to say hey this is a rvs vote. He really hasn't done anything to strike me as town either.2 Also he dodged the csereo subject and didn't give his thoughts on it which made me feel uncomfortable.3

(1) Boonskiies was just being Boonskiies. I can tell you I've seen that. Even if you haven't come across with him, why is it a scumtell?
(2) So? Hasn't done anything to strike me as town either? This description fits quite a lot of people here.
(3) He has dodged almost every subject so far.

I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons, Gammrnmhrm.

1.I'm not the only one who thought that was scummy (thor did) and how is that even a defence boon skies is boon skies. Like i said why would town need to clarify themselves.

2.Well if the only thing that strikes me are scum points thenwhy should I think his town?

3.You just made my point even stronger. Dodging subjects is town how?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Gammrnmhrm
"Well if the only thing that strikes me are scum points thenwhy should I think his town?"
– You don't have to. But, frankly is he your strongest scumread now?
"You just made my point even stronger. Dodging subjects is town how?"
– No, I don't like that either. I just don't understand why you mentioned the Csareo-subject. You could have talked about anything else too.

_____

@T S O
and don't make sense
together
Care to explain ?

In post 422, T S O wrote:You got your day of grace, Aneninen, it's gone.

Whut? Day of grace? La wow!

POOP: T S O

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”