Micro 396: ArcAngel's Twin Trap Mafia Gameover!!!!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:43 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

lucky 7
/confirm
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

[Autobegin engaged=on]
VOTE: bv310

Spoiler: perhaps you dont want to read this bit
I NOT specifically not voting anyone.
beware the double negative.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:40 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 18, Grib wrote:UNVOTE:

Not liking the unvote

VOTE: Grib

Why the unvote?
or even Why the vote?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 35, RottenChef wrote:What that a serious vote Axle? It sure sounded like it was. Care to explain why?

@Grib - your last post is strange. Why did you say firstly? It sounds like you have more to say.

Oh and hi Finnlaw :)

So far, (in completed games on MS)
Every vote I make is serious, (given the context).

My first RVS (is not random, I did not go to random.org)
it was a reasoned vote. (The context is no one else had posted in the thread yet so my reason was pretty thin.)

The Grib vote is for the reason I didnt like the naked unvote and vote.
I want a reason for those.

I asked for a reason, I got evasion. (of the form: you show me yours and I will show you mine)
now I want an explanation even more
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 68, Grib wrote:I explained it in my post to Pie. Look again.

yeah yeah getting to that. That post was reply to just as i didnt like 32 either.
That when inflatablepie also voted you you answered doesn't dispel my dislike of 32.

In post 46, Grib wrote:Town tends to not keep track of who has how many votes in RVS. If scum put someone at L-1, town could hammer and not even know it. And then they become the center of focus the following Day.

The reason I voted for bv was to see if someone would vote for him and pass it off as RVS. It happened in two recent games -- scum brought a town wagon to L-1 waaay too early, someone else pointed it out, and scum passed it off as "oh oops, silly me." I was hoping someone would do that here as well. Third time's the charm, and all that.

fake edit:

It's hard to feign ignorance of vote counts when you post right after the mod. For what it's worth I have bv as a townread.

While thats nice and its kindof like a reason, it has a problem.

You claim to believe this
Grib: "Town tends to not keep track of who has how many votes in RVS."
and yet claim to be testing like this.
Grib: "The reason I voted for bv was to see if someone would vote for him and pass it off as RVS."

I cant see how you believe town vote without keeping track in RVS, and yet was testing to see if scum would when you know town does.

Grib: "I was hoping someone would do that here as well."
yet you start by claiming that a town person could easily do that as you claim they don't keep track.

Are you claiming you were trying to mislynch any townie that didnt keep track?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 67, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 35, RottenChef wrote:What that a serious vote Axle? It sure sounded like it was. Care to explain why?

@Grib - your last post is strange. Why did you say firstly? It sounds like you have more to say.

Oh and hi Finnlaw :)

So far, (in completed games on MS)
Every vote I make is serious, (given the context).

My first RVS (is not random, I did not go to random.org)
it was a reasoned vote. (The context is no one else had posted in the thread yet so my reason was pretty thin.)

The Grib vote is for the reason I didnt like the naked unvote and vote.
I want a reason for those.

I asked for a reason, I got evasion. (of the form: you show me yours and I will show you mine)
now
(At the point in the thread where RottenChef asked)
I want an explanation even more

EBWOP
Clarifying what now meant
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 66, beeboy wrote:You thought it was a real hammer huehue

If I claimed to LOL hammer no one who had played with me would/should believe it.
(but it will be glorious when I finally do)

When you claimed to LOL hammer someone (maybe) did. huehue?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Ok back to just this.

So I voted for Grib....

One good reason I might vote for Grib is to see what >>
He
<< does.
(I especially might do it naked if there is so little to go on that I wanted to keep what little powder I had dry.).

As town one good reason for you to keep your fingers out of that is so you can see how Grib reacts and just how I push it.
You get two reads for the price of nothing.
meanwhile you get to try an make something out of the nothing in the rest of the thread.

At the very last you could wait a while. (If you wait a while and neither I nor Grib do any more, then even that is more evidence of something)

I know the thread is lean for stuff to comment sensibly on, but for me there is small amount of scuminess in you perhaps feeling the need to be seen poking at things.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:48 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: technicality (whats a valid vote)
In post 82, RottenChef wrote:
Honestly why does no-one see that the vote was invalid anyway? It makes no sense.

presuming you refer specifically to the extra "vote:" text mistakenly in this
In post 49, beeboy wrote:VOTE: vote: Grib
Lol hammering :lol:

Then as per
In post 1, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Game Rules

Voting Rules

1) For your vote to be counted, it must be bolded or in vote tages, like so: VOTE: ArcAngel or
VOTE: ArcAngel9
If It looks like a vote it will be counted.

it sure looked like the intention was to vote. (It also had a comment adding to the intention)
If beeboy had not already been on the wagon but had tried to game the rules and claimed, nope thats not a valid format, I am pretty sure most mods on most forums would say "nope thats a vote"
(exception mods that strictly use vote count software as the final arbiter.)
(note: such vote count software would IMO be bad, but then I have particular standards in code that I write.)

So yeah I saw the format was wrong and realised that probably wouldn't matter.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@InflatablePie

Dear Pie, people are having something to say about your L-1 vote.

Would you care to have something to say...
as its about your L-1 vote you get to reply first, if you want to or have something to say.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 90, Grib wrote:
RottenChef's 82 wrote:@Axle
Do you have anything else to say to me, or are you just gonna park your vote here and observe? I don't want to have to write you a ticket.

Go right ahead and write the ticket.

I will write you a ticket right back

In post 83, Grib wrote:
Anyway. I'm over it.

UNVOTE:

for loitering without serious intent.

I am voting for the dude I find scummiest in the thread. Huh?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP : that quote of Gribs post 83 is trimmed.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 100, Grib wrote:Cute.

Now look for my buddy.

k.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 108, InflatablePie wrote: and are soooo baaaaad. But and... I think ? are good/okay.

I'm too worn out mentally from 4 rounds of Magic the Gathering and I'm probably playing more tomorrow night, so I'll be lurking until Saturday-ish.

VOTE: Axle

might as well park this somewhere

also inb4 someone eventually calls me scum for L-1ing Grib and backing off when other people back off. as a note. ~self-awareness~

Oh good, would you like to specify why 67 and 96 are Soooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaad?

They were in fact for instance made quite differently to my other posts, in that they were trying not to say things too early, before things had time to play out.

Not treading in other peoples puddles () (or my own()) and muddying the water is bad?

However as you want to dance lets dance.

@InflatablePie

If I had been in your position,
I know why I would have considered voting Grib and putting him at L-1. Why did you?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:42 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 122, Grib wrote:Hold the phone, synechdoche is voting one of my scumreads and is FoS'ing the other?

I think I'm in love.

and yet you are and have not been voting either of them?

and a quick check also indicates you haven´t talked to finlaw in an effort to make your read stronger?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:05 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 87, fuzzybutternut wrote:Seemed like he saw scum motives behind Gribs play. Grib seemed to hop on bv310's wagon as soon as it started rolling (it had a few votes before Gribs') and I believe(d) Axle saw it as an opportunistic attempt to take someone out as early as possible.

WAT.

Please clarify are you suggesting, I was seeing it as an opportunity for me to take someone out,
or that i was seeing Grib vote as an opportunistic attempt to take someone out as early as possible.

For the record before the game began, I did a quick whip around to see if I was going to be playing with people who were likely to derp hammer. (My best guess was no)

I also think it highly unlikely Grib thought the reasonless vote he made, would lead directly to a lynch.

At best (the scummiest interpretation) it was, playful aligning with InflatablePie which enabled the friendly exchange 19-24 (perhaps trying to leverage a former relationship)
25, might be construed by some as a scum slip? Why would grib falling take down Pie?
(The towniest interpretation is he was trying to get us out of RVS.)

While Grib Inflatable pie and I made 3 votes on BV they were pretty obviously, RVS pressure.
Real pressure by voting Grib with reasons.. (even if thin) seemed more profitable... so. I did...

and at this time you ...

In post 128, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 126, synechdoche wrote:@fuzzy: do you have any scumreads?

Not really "scum reads" but the people who don't fall into my "this guy's definitely town" book are Axle, BV, and Beeboy. If I had to choose one out of those three to vote, it'd be axle, but I'm not laying down a vote right now.

@Fuzzy

Please take a pick, as you appear to have already read a variety of people as "definitely town"please explain why you regard some of them as definitely town?
or better yet.
Explain why you regard others as scummy.

or even probe some of them directly...

zzzzzz.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 130, Grib wrote:Well, I'm not in any rush to vote for you.

I'm busy talking to other people. FinnLaw is just in the really small, "these people are probably scum" leftover pile.

Must admit it is way easier for you to workout which are the people you think you may get mislynched, and which ones you want to buddy than it is for me to get actual town reads.

but yeah I am making the usual slow progress, in getting some reads.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:15 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 134, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 132, AxleGreaser wrote:Please clarify are you suggesting, I was seeing it as an opportunity for me to take someone out,
or that i was seeing Grib vote as an opportunistic attempt to take someone out as early as possible.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. I believed you saw it as an opportunistic attempt for Grib to take someone out (i.e you thought he was scum for it).

As for the reads, I'll get to them later.
I'm currently analyzing your wagon for possible scum.
Also, it's raining cats and dogs here, so I don't know how long my power is going to last.

and as you just previously said....

Not really "scum reads" but the people who don't fall into my "this guy's definitely town" book are Axle, BV, and Beeboy.
If I had to choose one out of those three to vote, it'd be axle,
but I'm not laying down a vote right now.

and thus I am your top scum read...

therefore
the other possible scum you are looking for on my wagon, would be you think bussing?

Pre flip associations are bad.

I am not sure I exactly follow your train of thought, it appears to flap with the thread.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 136, fuzzybutternut wrote:It's not uncommon for scum to bus D1, especially when a wagon
grows
like yours has. I've seen it many times.
Pre-flip associations are not bad. I always associate people before a flip, so I know where to look after the flip.

grows?
Unless I got it wrong there are two votes.

So if you mean the number of people pointing fingers but not voting aka: Grib( ) FuzzyButterNut RottenChef
then yeah they grew in a pretty interesting way.

Of those perhaps Gribs reluctance to OMGUS makes it the least scummy from my POV? (I know I am town)
The lack of substantive reasons is also interesting.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 144, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 114, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 108, InflatablePie wrote: and are soooo baaaaad. But and... I think ? are good/okay.

I'm too worn out mentally from 4 rounds of Magic the Gathering and I'm probably playing more tomorrow night, so I'll be lurking until Saturday-ish.

VOTE: Axle

might as well park this somewhere

also inb4 someone eventually calls me scum for L-1ing Grib and backing off when other people back off. as a note. ~self-awareness~

That is a bottomless pit, that comment now pings me as being overly hyper self aware, as naturally comes from being scum and thinking more about your own appearance than anyone elses.
meh.
Backing off to do ... SFA would be scummy, going on playing the game as you seem to be is what you are meant to do.

In post 114, AxleGreaser wrote:
Oh good, would you like to specify why 67 and 96 are Soooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaad?

inflatable wrote:
- "My RVS vote was not actually random", specifically, is the part that gives me bad vibes. I don't know if it's scummy per se, but... I don't know how to explain it. I've just heard that so many times and it just makes me want to slap the person saying it, at the least.

[/quote]

So things that give you bad vibes are "Sooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaaaad" gotcha. let me try.
Ok your overly self aware stuff above is Sooooooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaaaaad, and I too dont know if its particularly scummy per se.
Is that me playing not bad? ( I imagine that is rhetorical)

Go ahead and want to slap me then, but t doesnt make me scum. That approach didn't make me scum in the first game I played either .
Given that in this game, I was asked if my vote was serious, then indicating I was serious, from the get go, is simply part of the reply and being responsive.
You might suggest its a strange definition of 'serious', and no its not. (you just may not appreciate how serious i am/was)

When I voted Grib if the day had been going to end in 10 mins he was the guy I wanted lynched. (thats about as serious as it gets)
My first vote had different objective, BV was the guy I wanted to get read on, (and thought I perhaps might be able to quickly if I voted him (and danced a bit)(but was wrong))

So somehow me doing that ^^^^ which is playing the game to win as town is to you, "the part that gives me bad vibes. I don't know if it's scummy per se,"

@Inflatable Pie
So do you still think, me thinking like that is scummy per se?

If so explain why in more detail now that you have more information.

In post 144, InflatablePie wrote:

- feels like trying to add to the conversation without really contributing. Felt out-of-place too.

They were in fact for instance made quite differently to my other posts, in that they were trying not to say things too early, before things had time to play out.

I'll bite. What were you waiting on saying? Have things played out enough for you to reveal this information?

The usual and the obvious for the Grib vote I was trying to work out his alignment. Other people butting in and white knighting him, or chainsawing for him isnt useful unless they were scum.

re 96 see below,

Not treading in other peoples puddles () (or my own()) and muddying the water is bad?

... Yes?

However as you want to dance lets dance.

This is not what you should say to someone who's suspecting you.

Well in that case I am in deep shit. because I am likely to say that frequently and do it every damn time.
When people suspect me and want to work out my alignment, I find that to be the best possible opportunity for me to work out theirs.

At the moment you have no plausible reason to stop interacting with me or be unresponsive, so indeed we are dancing.

You are either trying to pretend to or actually are trying to work out my alignment, and I am doing the same with you.
Feels just like we're potentially, dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight to me.

So what should I say?

Axle wrote:
@InflatablePie

If I had been in your position,
I know why I would have considered voting Grib and putting him at L-1. Why did you?

Inflatable in reply wrote:
I had a feeling no one would hammer. If they did, we'd have instant information. Wanted pressure on Grib. Wanted to end RVS. Wanted reactions. That's probably in order of importance.
-----

haven't looked at Grib yet, being busy and lazy. he's probably fine for now.

Close but not quite like mine. (but probably only in detail)

There was Pressure on Grib, I had just voted him.
Grib however had blown off that pressure and ignored it.

The obvious reply is more.

I was also grumpy about the silliness of not wanting people at L-1 because oooh ahh there are people that habitually LOL hammer at L-1.
Well I am person who will habitually put people at L-1 if they blow off questions at L-2, or sometimes if they are just at L-2 and I choose to.

Therefore and logically as I exist, no one ought put people at L-2 anymore.... as I may well put them at L-1 and someone hammer.

Unless there is an actual risk of Grib getting lynched, Grib has shown he will if he chooses just blow off questions.

Re: Grib as my original problem was i wanted reason for his vote, and since then i manly see him trying to be the director of traffic and not doing anything I dont think he could easily fake as scum, I am still in no way impressed.
He appears careful not to make any enemies or put anyones nose out of joint. Image first, Image second. err find scum comes where?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 146, synechdoche wrote:@Grib

<--- Join Date. (Policy lynching past day 1 seems like a dumb idea tho. Especially in a game this small.)

--

I'm really confused why so many people are not voting or doing really much of anything. Is this just a weekend thing?

Using this list as a rough guide to who is not doing much, the list of people not doing so much includes you?

You could try answering more of Gribs questions,
or finding something that when you prod at it you might find things alignment indicative enough that you could then go to the next step and try to persuade people to vote the guy you think is scum.

AKA: dont be a passenger try driving for bit?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Also you're more than cool with voting me.
Are you going to do something more about that?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 152, Grib wrote:Axle, what do you think of Pie? Give me a summary. Short and sweet.

Nope.

Not in the middle of dancing. perhaps not then either.
If I want vote Pie more than you I will be sure to let you know.

How about you demonstrate your trying to work stuff out by reading what I wrote already.
and then you write something not short and sweet, so there is enough meat in your post to be analysed.

You appear to be playing very safely at this time.. its continuing pattern and i still dont like it much as it looks too easy to fake as scum.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 152, Grib wrote:

AxleGreaser's 148 wrote:Grib however had blown off that pressure and ignored it.

No, I didn't. I answered your questions and moved on. I put them in a post that wasn't directed at you, but it was a general enough question I didn't feel the need to flag you specifically.

Bullshit,
The post you pulled that "snippet" from was discussing why Pie might vote, and explaing why i would have if i was in Pies position.
At the time, of Pies vote you had not answered anything at all. You had blown off the L-2 vote.
Thus Pies L-1 vote was easily warranted.

Spoiler: here is the entire exchange between when i voted you and when Pie did
In post 31, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 18, Grib wrote:UNVOTE:

Not liking the unvote

Why the unvote?
or even Why the vote?

This is you blowing off the question. Please show where yuou answered it BEFORE pies vote, which is what i claimed.
In post 32, Grib wrote:First, why didn't you like it? Tell me slowly, so I can savor your answer.

In post 41, InflatablePie wrote:@bv: you keep using that tag, I don't think it does what you think it does

UNVOTE:

L-1

sorry masonbuddy I need to vote you so the scum don't realize we're masons
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 153, Grib wrote:
Define "flailing."

In post 152, Grib wrote:
Hey everyone, take note of how Axle is only attacking the people who are either voting for him or have mentioned that they're scumreading him.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

bool answer = Infaltable.wasThatHelpful( Stringfy(

In post 161, InflatablePie wrote:I'll post more tomorrow night or Monday. Sorry to postpone the danicng, Axle.

Also, Axle, is English your first language? I don't mean to potentially offend with this statement, I'm just curious. I've played with someone off-site with a similar posting style.

Was it me? I have only ever seen me post like me.

Well English was my first language, and then I learned programming and found out code was my native language.

) );

For those that dont code there is a coding joke in this post.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP:
Syntax Error: unknown object Infaltable.

Damn.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 168, beeboy wrote:I am going to be perfectly honest I am not posting because I am having trouble getting reads on you guys

you may find posting and interacting with people would help you do that?

of course if you are scum, it would mean risking that we find out you are scum.
Which is another reason as a towny you probably ought to.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 172, InflatablePie wrote:
Axle, [post]148[/post] wrote:My first vote had different objective, BV was the guy I wanted to get read on, (and thought I perhaps
might be able to quickly
if I voted him (and danced a bit)(but was wrong))

Any reason why specifically you wanted more info on bv?

It was guess he might be responsive, or do something early in the game that would let me get some kind of read. I was wrong.

[...]

If I move Grib/Axle/synech out of my lynch pool, things are getting narrowed down enough.

no reads on bv/beeboy/fuzzy yet, Chef hasn't done anything of importance either, awaiting response from Finn about something.

I don't know why you would move Grib out of your lynch pool, but you do appear to know him much better than I do,
however
If I was to move someone out of my lynch pool, Id have to decide it seemed unlikely they could fake what they is doing as scum.
So far I think he can
In some sense I appear to have a higher relative estimation of Gribs scum game than you.

Do you for instance have any idea why he said
In post 25, Grib wrote:If I fall, so do you.

If you fall, well.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 176, Grib wrote:@Axle
Pie has experienced scum!me. He knows what he's doing.

Also that post you quoted was about us being Masons so don't try to divine some hidden meaning that isn't actually there.

Well if you are in talkative mood.

You being hypothetical:masons is symmetric. Why is you falling bad news for him but not necessarily the other way around?

I know you guys were mucking around, at and on...
but not seeing where the idea of you falling takes him down but not the other way around.
seems like post a towny would make when they realised ooops sometimes town do dumb stuff with taking jokes literally.

Your does not read that way.

So talk to me about what you were thinking, but use more words....
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 178, AxleGreaser wrote:I know you guys were mucking around, at 22 and on...

As indicated I knew you guys were joking.

In post 179, Grib wrote:It was a joke.

please explain the joke.

In the fictitious funny scenario you guys were making up...
How would you falling make Pie Fall?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 182, RottenChef wrote:
@Axle, how does this

As indicated I knew you guys were joking.

make sense with this?

please explain the joke.

Err it makes sense as, I am a member of the human species? (I presume you are too)

It had been Jokes right up to that point, the next response is?

Ever had the feeling when you walk into a room that people were just talking about you and they were?

Humans are also pretty good at working out whats meant to be joke even if they perhaps dont get it.
besides even if I can project a towny meaning onto the joke, what I am not sure of is what Grib was thinking.
I wanted to understand Gribs thinking to work out his alignment.
(I know there is danger I could confbias/tunnel Grib hard. There is also the danger Grib can try as scum to just bravado this out. or simply claim I am confbias tunneling, especially now I suggested the idea... :( )

As Grib has not been himself functionally very useful, he has been directing traffic(which is handy place for scum to position themselves.),
but not himself calling people out and putting their noses out of joint. That is also a handy place to be if you make it to end game where the people still alive then often lynch whoever hasn't pissed them off the most. As a scum strategy his play makes sense. Of course he might just be a much worse town player than he appeared to think he was earlier.)

I want the joke explained, because from my point of view it looks like joke scum would/might make.
That Grib falling would make Pie fall suggests, Gribs own flip might have negative vibes attached. (inherent guilt)
Pies previous post was more from the mindset of someone who realised they did not know Gribs actual alignment or role

No its not a flat out scum slip, also dont like it. Id call it "Soooooo Baaaaad" or "Feels awkward" or one of the other common vague hand wavy things but I really dont like those lazy descriptions.

Note as I have now explained this in much more detail, if Grib can now manufacture some new explanation, that carries much less town credibility than if he had cooperated and simply tried harder/again/differently to explain the joke.
(Why: Making up lies to fit facts is much easier than simply explaining yourself.)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 189, Grib wrote:The fact that the majority of your case on me centers around a post that was 110% fluff is getting real old, real fast.

That will perhaps finally be interesting input from you then.

Your BS is astounding.

You dont get to define what my reasons for voting you consist of.
There is no
fact

As you have been unresponsive on so many things and as you butted in on a question that I had asked Pie... (which was again scummy and overly sensitive)
I decided to talk about your joke with you.
The amount of words is due to
You being unresponsive, ... yet again.

RottenChef asking a question

That is thus not reflective of how much weight I give it regarding your scuminess.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 195, InflatablePie wrote:I get what you're trying to say, but I feel you're looking far too deep into this.

Hey I think I am too, but I tried talking to him about game related stuff and he didn't want to.

When I asked you about it to see if you had an understanding of what happened that was compatible with
In post 172, InflatablePie wrote:If I move Grib/Axle/synech out of my lynch pool, things are getting narrowed down enough.

he was self conscious and stuck his nose in.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 195, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 174, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 172, InflatablePie wrote:
Axle, [post]148[/post] wrote:My first vote had different objective, BV was the guy I wanted to get read on, (and thought I perhaps
might be able to quickly
if I voted him (and danced a bit)(but was wrong))

Any reason why specifically you wanted more info on bv?

It was guess he might be responsive, or do something early in the game that would let me get some kind of read. I was wrong.

If you fall, well.

I phrased that wrong. You were the first to lay a vote in RVS. Why, specifically, was bv the one you wanted to get a read on and not anyone else?

Err nope you appear to have read my answer wrong.

I did not specifically want to get a read on BV and not anyone else. (unlike my first newbie here when I particularly wanted a read on Bulbazak, in this game there was no one person I thought oops that ones problem)
(I might be wrong and someone may have a good scum game, If so I didnt do enough checking)

Well ok maybe I expressed myself poorly,
I did guess wrongly that if I voted him and then maybe poked him some more he would be responsive, and allow me to get read of some kind.
because I thought I could get a read was the reason I wanted to?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 201, RottenChef wrote:
Axle in 187 wrote:As Grib has not been himself functionally very useful, he has been directing traffic(which is handy place for scum to position themselves.),
but not himself calling people out and putting their noses out of joint. That is also a handy place to be if you make it to end game where the people still alive then often lynch whoever hasn't pissed them off the most. As a scum strategy his play makes sense. Of course he might just be a much worse town player than he appeared to think he was earlier.)

That's good reasoning - could you show where he does that though?

I already showed him directing traffic. .
Are you reading the thread and trying to work out Gribs alignment, or do you already know it?
Would care to ask a more focussed question about which parts of my reasoning you dont see the evidence for for yourself?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: probably unimportant points
In post 203, Grib wrote:

In post 187, AxleGreaser wrote:I want the joke explained, because from my point of view it looks like joke scum would/might make.
That Grib falling would make Pie fall suggests, Gribs own flip might have negative vibes attached. (inherent guilt)
Pies previous post was more from the mindset of someone who realised they did not know Gribs actual alignment or role

I don't feel guilt.

I think agree that looking for an inherent guilt tell with you wont work, you have I think played a significant amount of IRL mafia and got used to playing scum.
I no longer think the joke might be a tell.
However as indicated your answer coming after so much of how it might be viewed was explained in the thread, I can no longer interpret as a town tell. Its all just Meh.
While you claim I am tunnelling you, I have actually been looking for ways to find out if you are town and just play this way.
Grib wrote:
In post 187, AxleGreaser wrote:Note as I have now explained this in much more detail, if Grib can now manufacture some new explanation, that carries much less town credibility than if he had cooperated and simply tried harder/again/differently to explain the joke.
(Why: Making up lies to fit facts is much easier than simply explaining yourself.)

What the fuck? You're already doubtcasting my answer? You can take your town credibility and shove it up your ass. I don't want it.

As explained its a fact that when you have much more information to go on, its easier to make up an answer to fit.
So now that you have finally explained the joke (not explained that it was a joke), I do as fact have less capability of seeing your answer as an open and transparent reply.

Still deciding how important the other bits are.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Just recently you claimed that you thought it was fact that
Grib just little while ago wrote:
fact that the majority of your case on me centers around a post that was 110% fluff is getting real old, real fast.

I called you on that being BS
Spoiler: me doing that
In post 190, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 189, Grib wrote:The fact that the majority of your case on me centers around a post that was 110% fluff is getting real old, real fast.

That will perhaps finally be interesting input from you then.

Your BS is astounding.

You dont get to define what my reasons for voting you consist of.
There is no
fact

As you have been unresponsive on so many things and as you butted in on a question that I had asked Pie... (which was again scummy and overly sensitive)
I decided to talk about your joke with you.
The amount of words is due to
You being unresponsive, ... yet again.

RottenChef asking a question

That is thus not reflective of how much weight I give it regarding your scuminess.

yet now you claim, this is what has been happening
In post 203, Grib wrote:
[...deltia...]
You have literally been tunneling me since , and for what? It doesn't even seem to be going anywhere except south,
because with every post you make you find another reason I'm scum.
We get it. There are eight other players in this game, remember? I asked you for your thoughts on one of them and you completely shut me down.

[..deletia..]

So which is true?
My case centers around and depends just one point or I keep finding new reasons?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 212, fuzzybutternut wrote:Guys, I hate to break up y'all's little Pow-wow here, but we have 6 days to find scum, and this back and forth thing seems to be going nowhere..

Well I am still voting him.
and you could be too.

Who exactly is you think is scum and what have you been doing about that given there is only 6 days to go?

last I remember post indicated you like me for scum and were looking for someone bussing me.
This latest post seems to have more camaraderie as if you town read us both and this its TvT.

What are you saying?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 214, InflatablePie wrote:

Axle needs to stop tunneling.

Earlier Grib asked for my read on you short and sweet. At that time asking and or me saying was anti town as I was rather clearly in the process of interacting with you for the purpose of getting a read.
perhaps he just didn't notice or know.
now I have enough of a read for today. Also you need to know, as an explanation of why I am even entertaining the idea of your suggestions re Grib. (see below the line)

As your push on me showed substance it was the towniest of the votes on me, That you then interacted with thought about the read also shows a willingness and openess of communication. (BVs is the least towny, but more towny than all those flinging mud, fanning the wagon, but too gun shy to actually sign up for a dance by voting me.)

At this time you are for me clearly towny enough to not be a lynch candidate today (you took enough towny motivated risks day 1). Pardon me if you think you warrant more than that but I got burned pretty hard by Glass in my last (only) finished game on MS.

Re: Grib and tunnelling

I will stop reading his play as scummy if he stops making scummy plays. k?

Alternatively you can if you choose explain just what kind of tunnel you think I am in, then I expect I will (on the basis of the read above try and get out of it)

I am not wedded to the idea Grib is scum. (I even made interactions for the purpose of trying to get a towny response.)
I have had an itchy(second guess myself) feeling hes not scum and posts like this(below) are about ego, stature and other feelings.
Spoiler: some posts

I answered your fucking question, as well as RottenChef's. If you were paying attention, you'd notice that he was only joking as well.
Now stop antagonizing me with your shitty tunnel.

its not shitty tunnel, and you hadnt answered the question that I asked. and if you were paying attention you would have seen that you hadn't answered the question that I asked. (you explained it was a joke, but did not explain what the joke was.)
Reality check.
As it is D1, and D1 lynches are frequently wrong even when they look good, Statistically speaking, I believe there are quite reasonable odds he is town, I just believe he's quite scummy. He is certainly scummy enough for me to lynch or hammer D1.

Axle, I'm not at a computer so it looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow to tear you a new asshole, but wow.

Spouting bullshit like that, then actually lacking the capability, or the intent, to figuratively tear me a new arsehole, really smells like scum blustering as they have no argument.

I could go on...

but there are from my point of view (I have seen my town PM) just two hypothesis.

Grib is scum trying to bluster his way out of the mess, or at the very least give away as few tells about his partner as possible.

Grib is town who does not know how to play well with others, because despite him claiming to scum read me on several occasions, his total reluctance to vote me, or try and make a substantive point speaks to him actual knowing or being reasonably sure I am town. So if he actually thinks I am town, hence why he has not voted me, why the continued antagonism and bluster?
Playing well with others includes
When playing the game about 3/4 of the people you talk to are town trying to get read on you. Cooperating when they ask you question is good idea, it shows transparency and a willingness to disclose what you have been thinking. If you are town what is there to hide? Even if hes tunneling you and will misrep everything you are saying, still its best to cooperate let him do that and then expect town will notice. And if hes scum doing that still cooperate let him misrep you and dig his own grave.
This later scenario is not a description of grib. Yeah you can, play all sorts of ways, but if you want to play cock of the walk you need to be able walk the talk.

Now if by stopping tunnelling you mean for _me_ to choose either
make a substantive case on Grib, (show more cards)
make substantive case on whoever I think else might be scum if I have actually be more sure of someone else.

(I would also point out anyone else, even you, could choose to make a substantive case on someone.)(that ball is in every ones court)

Now if by stopping tunnelling you mean for me to try and get reads on other people?
Well ever since post I have indeed being trying to work out which person or even people in the remaining pile are scum
In particular I too want to achieve the point where I know which 4 people we ought lynch(POE), for me grib is still one of those.

Now if by stopping tunnelling you mean, I should take my scum read at his word that you know his meta and can read him...
Then Id need you to explain your read on him a little more precisely than

InflatablePie: "If I move Grib/Axle/synech out of my lynch pool, things are getting narrowed down enough."

as I am little bit of a pedant, I note you have not actually said you do take them out, just that if you did that would be the effect.

If by stop tunnelling you want me to take Grib out of my lynch pool I need a substantive reason from either you or Grib.
I think if grib is town then by now he is so conf biased that he will take any opportunity he can to be as uncooperative as possible with me.

His latest BS in that he claims to both think my reasons for thinking hes scum are tied to one point and that i keep coming up with new ones does not seem like plausible logic set of thoughts any actual towny can hold. If hes town he is no longer even trying to explain what he actually thinks.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 213, AxleGreaser wrote:
Spoiler: the piece of my post you addressed
In post 212, fuzzybutternut wrote:Guys, I hate to break up y'all's little Pow-wow here, but we have 6 days to find scum, and this back and forth thing seems to be going nowhere..

Well I am still voting him.
and you could be too.

Who exactly is you think is scum and what have you been doing about that given there is only 6 days to go?

The piece you overlooked.

last I remember post indicated you like me for scum and were looking for someone bussing me.
This latest post seems to have more camaraderie as if you town read us both and this its TvT.

What are you saying?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@fuzzybutternut
my last post at you please address the other bit.

ALSO
@Thread
FYI:
I believe I will be VLA this coming weekend (+10 timezone)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:28 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 221, Grib wrote:Axle, what I think is that this may in fact be a TvT, and it's going to stop. The way you've been going all out in attacking me on the first damn day just seems like more trouble than it's worth for scum!you if you succeed in killing me and I flip town. You wanted me to explain a joke that I thought was really obvious from context, and then kept tunneling when you decided my answers were scummy.

I'm over this.

Anyway. With Axle out of the way, I want to lynch FinnLaw or synechdoche toDay. Mostly synechdoche.

VOTE: synechdoche

You may *try* paint my push on you as being about the joke it is not and never was.
Spoiler: a recent statement on that subject
In post 196, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 195, InflatablePie wrote:I get what you're trying to say, but I feel you're looking far too deep into this.

Hey I think I am too, but I tried talking to him about game related stuff and he didn't want to.

When I asked you about it to see if you had an understanding of what happened that was compatible with
In post 172, InflatablePie wrote:If I move Grib/Axle/synech out of my lynch pool, things are getting narrowed down enough.

he was self conscious and stuck his nose in.

Spoiler: This is much more what its about
In post 208, AxleGreaser wrote:
Axle in 187 wrote:As Grib has not been himself functionally very useful, he has been directing traffic(which is handy place for scum to position themselves.),

That's good reasoning - could you show where he does that though?

I already showed him directing traffic. .
Are you reading the thread and trying to work out Gribs alignment, or do you already know it?
Would care to ask a more focussed question about which parts of my reasoning you dont see the evidence for for yourself?

@Rotten Chef

The above spoiler quotes post from before that I really think you should want to respond to....
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:31 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

@InflatablePie

It has been indicated you have experience playing with Grib.
Which games did you play together.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 225, RottenChef wrote:
In post 222, AxleGreaser wrote:@Rotten Chef
The above spoiler quotes post from before that I really think you should want to respond to....

But I did respond to that? Unless there's something I'm missing. I'm trying to deduct what your reasoning for thinking Grib is scum is, and seeing if I agree with it (
which I don't
)

You have already claimed
you think the reasoning is good
, but does it have evidence?
You now claim you
dont agree with it.

As Grib has not been himself functionally very useful,
he has been directing traffic
(which is handy place for scum to position themselves.),
but not himself calling people out and putting their noses out of joint.
That is also a handy place to be if you make it to end game where the people still alive then often lynch whoever hasn't pissed them off the most. As a scum strategy his play makes sense. Of course he might just be a much worse town player than he appeared to think he was earlier.)

That's good reasoning
- could you show where he does that though?

I claimed he wasnt doing this
"but not himself calling people out and putting their noses out of joint."

but was doing this
"he has been directing traffic"

I linked to him directing traffic, linking to where he doesnt do stuff kinda cant be done

but as you still disagree with it.

Please show me where he was
but not himself(Grib) calling people out and putting their noses out of joint.

you are feeling to me like you are scum treading water more and more all the time.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 231, InflatablePie wrote:Well, thanks for giving me options of what I meant by "stop tunneling" (217)

ooops,
Sorry about that.
(It appears i had a Maxwell Smart moment.)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 224, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 213, AxleGreaser wrote:This latest post seems to have more camaraderie as if you town read us both and this its TvT.

I don't know how me telling you to stop posting walls of text reads as me thinking you're town, but okay.

No that was not what i was interpetting that way.
HUH? 213 comes before 214 where you posted about walls of text...

You said: "Guys, I hate to break up y'all's little Pow-wow here, but we have 6 days to find scum, and this back and forth thing seems to be going nowhere.."

no mention of walls of text there.

You have complained about my walls of text... after that.

However....

When you say... "I don't know how me telling you to stop posting walls of text reads as me thinking you're town, but okay."

do you mean that you have in fact changed your read on me to not your top scum read? What does yeah okay mean?

When you say Not enough words definitely has no meaning.
Please say more (or at least enough) words not less.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 234, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 231, InflatablePie wrote:@fuzzy: answer 215 or die.

anyone is possible scum at this point. No one reads town to me right now because I can't get reads on people because the great wall of Mafia is taking up too much space in this game.

and so.. .your going to....?

If you do as you stated you would earlier and look at who on my wagon was scum.

and
if you do that by looking for people who voted for me or indicated 'bad mojo' towards me (as there were at that time only two people actually voting me but you thought there would be scum on the wagon).

Then irrespective of whether I am town or scum,
whoever is scum in the everyone else will be the ones making stuff up,
Spoiler: Why
Talking from your point of view.
As you dont know I am town, if I am scum then my partner would be bussing for real(voting) or half heartedly(just name calling), but not actually scum hunting me.
If I am town then both other scum will be making stuff up, but not actually scum hunting me, as i am town.
Fortunately for you as i am town that means you have two chances to find a real scum.
My belief is the best chance of finding scum is in the people who would not vote me but would throw mud.

Now you don't need to read all the walls of text. ( I really suggest you do though)

Look for the other Guy(s) who are scummy (They dont post walls of text BTW) or die?

I take it, you do know how to use the ISO link?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

<Axle: Looks expectantly at InflatablePie?>
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP adding more words so my text has meaning. (oops)
In post 235, AxleGreaser wrote:When you(Flub) say Not enough words, then that definitely has no meaning.
Please say more (or at least enough) words not less.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 244, FinnLaw wrote:I guess we just disagree over this. I felt that Fuzzy has been the towns voice of reason.
He has helped steer us at times away from harmful play
and this to me seems a town thing to do.

Please show me the times
Not claiming they dont exist not claiming they do.
Wanting to see where you, derived that thought from the thread.

(I like lots of words please, as ,any as you can manage :) Bung them in a spoiler if you think it would distract other people. Ta
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 231, InflatablePie wrote:Well, thanks for giving me options of what I meant by "stop tunneling" ()

I meant don't focus on Grib so much. Try and acquire reads from other players as well. I happen to have a townread on Grib for the time being, so obviously I also disagree with you thinking he's scum.

Hi I just went back and looked, I am nto sure how you came to the conclusion that I wasnt, InfPie: "Try and acquire reads from other players as well."

because that actually has been my intent since I and grib discussed finding his partner.
yeah yeah, that preflip, and I was actually loooking for two scum if I could find them as that seemed like the only way I could clear Grib, as he seemed quite reluctant to do stuff that look towny such as provide details on things such as what about the last few posts by synechdoche.

Oh goody I am glad you don't like them, but why do they make him scum? and what kind of a response to such vote would change your mind. There is no way I can ever town read that kind of play.
Dont know what you think you see but sometime Me or someone else if I die really ought make you pony up, where that read comes from.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

BTW that sometime is later NOT now or today.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 241, beeboy wrote:A lot of my read comes down to Fin's activity which is hypocritical coming from me as I have posted the least in this game but I am getting bad vibes from his posts + inactivity.

VOTE: unvote
VOTE: Vote: Fin

@anyone
Oh gawd. look I know people dont like how many words post but please at least post some.

Bee: "but I am getting bad vibes from his posts + inactivity."

Which posts what vibes?
Even waving your arms around on the subject of what the bad vibe is, is way way better than "bad vibes on undisclosed posts."
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 253, fuzzybutternut wrote:VOTE: Axel

Really?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP sorry bout that
In post 246, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 231, InflatablePie wrote:Well, thanks for giving me options of what I meant by "stop tunneling" ()

I meant don't focus on Grib so much. Try and acquire reads from other players as well. I happen to have a townread on Grib for the time being, so obviously I also disagree with you thinking he's scum.

Hi I just went back and looked, I am nto sure how you came to the conclusion that I wasnt, InfPie: "Try and acquire reads from other players as well."

because that actually has been my intent since I and grib discussed finding his partner.
yeah yeah, that preflip, and I was actually loooking for two scum if I could find them as that seemed like the only way I could clear Grib, as he seemed quite reluctant to do stuff that look towny such as provide details on things such as what about the last few posts by synechdoche.

Oh goody I am glad
you
Grib don't like them, but why do they make him scum? and what kind of a response to such vote would change your mind. There is no way I can ever town read that kind of play.
Dont know what you think you see but sometime Me or someone else if I die really ought make you pony up, where that read comes from.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 248, FinnLaw wrote:
In post 245, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 244, FinnLaw wrote:I guess we just disagree over this. I felt that Fuzzy has been the towns voice of reason.
He has helped steer us at times away from harmful play
and this to me seems a town thing to do.

Please show me the times
Not claiming they dont exist not claiming they do.
Wanting to see where you, derived that thought from the thread.

(I like lots of words please, as ,any as you can manage :) Bung them in a spoiler if you think it would distract other people. Ta

While you want it detailed I'm off to bed now so in short so you can understand slightly he warned against the early hammer business, Gribs WIFOM and recently about how Gribs and your arguing is distracting the game and we only have 4-5 days left to find scum.

Tomorrow I'll explain it in more detail for you.

Ta thats enough,
I dont know how good he is but be aware, good town players do 'easy' towny stuff like warn of hammers, WIFOM, and pretend to worry about deadlines even as scum. You can too. Make a checklist, next time your scum and roll out these towny tells... voila.
(however be careful as if you do those not quite right better towny players look at you funny as a look busy kind of player.)

I see your point, but regard it less highly than you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 257, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 237, AxleGreaser wrote:<Axle: Looks expectantly at InflatablePie?>

*blushes*

*giggles*

Err sorry i appear to have raised the wrong eyebrow or something.

In post 231, InflatablePie wrote:Grib why the flying fuck are you voting synechdoche

In post 233, Grib wrote:I decided I didn't like his last few posts.

I wondered if you thought was the kind of towny answer you were expecting?

I know that if hes town, hes up to spitting in my direction and not cooperating with me even if he thinks I might be on the same team.
but being non responsive in your direction is even more ?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In game related news.
Spoiler: InfPie talking about Fuzzy
In post 257, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 234, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 231, InflatablePie wrote:@fuzzy: answer 215 or die.

anyone is possible scum at this point. No one reads town to me right now because I can't get reads on people because the great wall of Mafia is taking up too much space in this game.

so you said you were analyzing his wagon for possible scum

no ideas? none at all? if you think he's scum, do you think his buddy was bussing?

In post 224, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 213, AxleGreaser wrote:This latest post seems to have more camaraderie as if you town read us both and this its TvT.

I don't know how me telling you to stop posting walls of text reads as me thinking you're town, but okay.

well, you did say:

this kinda implies "hey, both of you, start scumhunting" which implies a townread on both ends.

you've been doing a lot of attempting-to-guide-town without actually giving your own reads, basically looking busy, and even refusing to give reads when I call you out on not actually doing what you said you were. and you're voting someone for, I'm assuming, posting huge walls of text.

confirm vote: fuzzy

FinnLaw wrote:I guess we just disagree over this. I felt that Fuzzy has been the towns voice of reason. He has helped steer us at times away from harmful play and this to me seems a town thing to do.

but has he done anything

this synechdoche wagon seems iffy.

bee can be town for now, Axle and myself are town. RC can also be town, pretty sure Grib is town... leaves fuzzy/bv/Finn/synechdoche, and I don't think syn is scum. I'm leaning slightly town on Finn but he does have a chunk of iffy-ness outweighing the town-ish-tell of "not sure if I think he's scum just because he's voting me".

pretty sure fuzzy or bv are okay choices and I'd rather lynch fuzzy than a lurker.

So my preferred order of lynch has been Grib (kinda obviously).
Then Rotten Chef, Then Fuzzy.
Don't want to lynch InfPie or Syn today without direct word from god, or something similar.

BV is a do nothing compromise candidate. (My pregame glance at everybody indicated he ought be able to play. That he effectively isn't playing, is confusing to me. )

However, especially as you also see the TvT, is the pow wow text has me thinking Fuzzy has "come up fast on the outside"

TLDR:
I dont find Fuzzys external behaviour consistent with his claimed reads.

I will be going away, probably internet free, for the weekend.(+10 TZ) (VLA posts and PMs coming shortly) My math says that means I will be back before the day ends.
Please don't hammer this wagon (or any other) and end the day while i am gone.
Get up to intent to hammer, if you like but then hold off and extend twilight until I can post last thoughts for the day. Pls ta.
VOTE: fuzzybutternut
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 261, InflatablePie wrote:@axle: that post is a nulltell - obviously I'm going to follow up with a response eventually. this can come from town seeing if I prompt further discussion, or scum that wants to hold off on explaining as long as possible.

Truely indeed, that is a thing townies can do on occasions, and when its a good idea.
He already town reads you? the day is long in the tooth it is bad priorities for playing hide go seek like that now.
It's part of an enduring trend. its not meant to be the only spanner in the box.

but I digress, I don't think I will get to lynch Grib today, so were lynching Fuzzy, and I not tunnelling.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 265, bv310 wrote:
In post 253, fuzzybutternut wrote:VOTE: Axel

Preliminary note: this vote is awful.

The pope is a catholic. (
Spoiler: thinks
I wonder if imake any sense at all when I am that succinct.
)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Bye.
going away for weekend, back in around 56 hrs from this post.
(maybe duck in or out near the ends of that, via borrowed connections.)

pretty much sumamises my position, at this time, on all the lynches.
Including obvious implications for the ones I didn't mention.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:18 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

oops checked da rules.
@Mod

going VLA for the weekend (back sun night or mon morning) but in +10 TZ.
(so mon morning is prob still sun wherever you are.)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 275, fuzzybutternut wrote:Just saying, but Axle's vote on me is terrible.
I implore you to ISO him and find where he even
thinks
about lynching me until I vote him.
Have fun with that.

So from your point of vuiew almost any vote i make except to tunnel Grib into oblivion is "terrible" as I dont think I indicating I was prepared to lynch anyone other than my top scum read.
Which was and is Grib.

I expect I am not going to get to lynch Grib today, and given InfPiees townread on him perhaps I am wrong, and even more perhaps it really shouldn't be the D1 lynch.

However lets actually look at my ISO, and see if i have expressed thoughts about problems with your posting.

Here is me finding your vote bad. So bad it was for me self evidently so. So I only said "really?"

Here is me, questionign whether you really have towny intent, or whether your claiming "oh the great wall of mafia stops me its not my fault"

and as i said, that last part where I got he feel your actual attitude was our argument was TvT, but your claimed read, that you had not been doing much about
(claimed i was scum and there was scum on my wagon or on the sides flinging mud)
This lack of congruity between your claimed position and your actions made you a quite good enough candidate to second InfPies vote.

So yes I invite people to read my ISO and decide whether the posts really could come from scum,
or whether I am in fact trying to solve the game and work out who is town
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 280, Grib wrote:All done.

I had bv as town based on his reaction to my naked vote on him. I expected him to attack me for it, but Axle swooped in instead.

^^^^ towniest thing you said all game (not sure how town you had bv, but not much based on that as lots of scum know to not blink at that)
In my first game here for instance, I got a significant town read on Bulba for the post naked voting me near the start. (I doubted myself for a while but in the end, its was a spot on town reaction)

FYI:, if you are town, the trick in making those plays early game is to have an exit strategy.
because yeah people making something out of the first vaguely looking scummy thing is how they escape RVS.
You then need to bring some 'game', and undo the scum mark you made. Digging ever deeper into intransigence, is not the way.

Have not re-evaluated yet, but its possible Grib is not my top D1 lynch anymore.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 280, Grib wrote:Cool, then I don't have to answer.

and then I thought hard about what kind of towny mindset it takes to post this....

You do gotta answer such questions (helpfully)(AKA trying to help peopel who might be or you believe are town do what they need to do)
, if youd like me not to hammer you, or at Lylo not vote you.

There is no I, in team.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 285, InflatablePie wrote:OMGUS = 'oh my god, you suck'. he votes you agreeing with reasons I gave (reminder in tldr form - 'six days left to find scum' = imply town v town = scumread on him out of nowhere?). that's not OMGUS. people need to stop mis-using the buzzword.

yeah they really do.
OMGUS would have happened when he scum read me...
Spoiler: 143
In post 135, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 134, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 132, AxleGreaser wrote:Please clarify are you suggesting, I was seeing it as an opportunity for me to take someone out,

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. I believed you saw it as an opportunistic attempt for Grib to take someone out (i.e you thought he was scum for it).

As for the reads, I'll get to them later.
I'm currently analyzing your wagon for possible scum.
Also, it's raining cats and dogs here, so I don't know how long my power is going to last.

and as you just previously said....

Not really "scum reads" but the people who don't fall into my "this guy's definitely town" book are Axle, BV, and Beeboy.
If I had to choose one out of those three to vote, it'd be axle,
but I'm not laying down a vote right now.

and thus I am your top scum read...

therefore
the other possible scum you are looking for on my wagon, would be you think bussing?

Pre flip associations are bad.

I am not sure I exactly follow your train of thought, it appears to flap with the thread.

but seemed to lack the moral fortitude to vote me at the time even though other people were.

partly i poked him to see if he would.

@anyone swallowing Fuzzies rubbish.
Read that post and see if i am the kind of player that knee jerk OMGUS votes people.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:24 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 289, Grib wrote:It was another joke.

want to point out the scum hinting purpose of that?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:28 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP
In post 291, AxleGreaser wrote:

want to point out the scum hunting purpose of that?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 298, bv310 wrote:I'm here, just really don't have the capacity for Mafia. Trying to read through, but it seems like just constant white noise.

and you are happy with your vote that you have never justified at all? except for ...

and 192 amounts to an argument that, if I was playing a game (face to face mafia) that i never have,
then Id be playing a game we are not playing in a way that is scummy.

then youd be happy to lynch me for
potential information
as much as the claiming I am scummy.

Even though you were asked a specific question at
In post 215, InflatablePie wrote:@bv: what information would we get if Axle flipped scum? if he flipped town? 192

That you have never answered...

you claim "Trying to read through, but it seems like just constant white noise."

I adjust my previous analysis BV is not a do nothing lynch, BV is quite scummy enough to be lynched.

and yo have read Fuzzies, so called case which amounts to:
"No fair Axle looked like he was tunelling Grib all day he s not allowed to vote anyone else ever."
"The fact that Axle has probed Fuzzy on more than one occasion and been looking for scum, really doesnt matter."

The fact that Fuzzy is the one with the OMGUS case.... (even though he voted me first, it was with a naked no reason vote)
earlier in the day I was his top scum read, or he was when I reminded him of that, but what was his actual reason for scum reading me apart from his recent OMGUS based case.

According to fuzzy because i have serious in my attempt to get what was my top scum read(Grib) lynched today...
And hence as part of that never flagged a willingness to lynch others.... you actually buy that and think Iam scum?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 277, fuzzybutternut wrote:That wasn't him thinking I was scum, that was him trying to direct my play.

That was me trying to find out if you would even play at all.
perhaps if I prompted you.

Answer: Nope

hence the willingness to support InfPies wagon and lynch you D1
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 295, Grib wrote:What do you think the purpose of that post was? (Spoiler: it was to be silly.)

and have you delivered an answer to the question?

Is my scum read on you based on your reluctance to answer the question engage in the game, take risks by expressing negative opinions about others...

and it is funny to purposefully play into that meta some more....
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 302, Grib wrote:Okay, let's try this again.

The answer to your question, "What was the scumhunting purpose of that [joke]?" is: nothing. There was no purpose.

My negative opinion is that you're annoying town (for now), and synechdoche's slot is scum.

and mine would be that if you are town, then you are an inherently anti town uncooperate townie,
even when your town read, the one that managed to call me off...
when they ask you

In post 280, Grib wrote:
In post 261, InflatablePie wrote:Why is/was fuzzy town? (I think I know the answer)

Cool, then I don't have to answer.

Which clearly, I think, asks for you current reasoning,...
you blow it off with a joke.
and say

In post 280, Grib wrote:
I'll look at Axle/fuzzy interactions tomorrow.

which is not going to be the answer to the original question. (ans so far have not done that, despite the time of day)

Not really seeing you playing on the same team as your own town read.

but yeah, no matter what I think of it as town play, its starting to make a consistent picture that you would indeed play like that as town
and then really enjoy being able to go on playing like that as scum.

So yeah, quite possibly you playing against your own town reads is not scum indicative for you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 303, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 302, Grib wrote:Okay, let's try this again.

The answer to your question, "What was the scumhunting purpose of that [joke]?" is: nothing. There was no purpose.

My negative opinion is that you're annoying town (for now), and synechdoche's slot is scum.

and mine would be that if you are town, then you are an inherently anti town uncooperate townie,
even when your town read, the one that managed to call me off...
then when they ask you

In post 280, Grib wrote:
In post 261, InflatablePie wrote:Why is/was fuzzy town? (I think I know the answer)

Cool, then I don't have to answer.

Which clearly, I think, asks for your current reasoning,...
you blow it off with a joke.
and say

In post 280, Grib wrote:
I'll look at Axle/fuzzy interactions tomorrow.

which is not going to be the answer to the original question. (and so far have not done that, despite the time of day)

Not really seeing you playing on the same team as your own town read.

but yeah, no matter what I think of it as town play, its starting to make a consistent picture that you would indeed play like that as town
and then really enjoy being able to go on playing like that as scum.

So yeah, quite possibly you playing against your own town reads objectives(questions) is not scum indicative for you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 307, Aronis wrote:
In post 295, Grib wrote:
In post 292, AxleGreaser wrote:EBWOP
In post 291, AxleGreaser wrote:

want to point out the scum hunting purpose of that?

What do you think the purpose of that post was? (Spoiler: it was to be silly.)

Hey Aronis, are you scum?

Nope. I'm town. What about you?

UNVOTE:

So I am around for few hours, then not then maybe some more, if you want to back and forth about anything.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 305, Grib wrote:Duly noted. Are you done coaching me now?

are you done ripping me that new arsehole?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 305, Grib wrote:I didn't blow anything off. Pie said he thought he already knew the answer, so I didn't feel the need to explain. If he still wants it, he can ask for it himself.

He did ask. (indicated he thought he knew the answer) (So yes you still do need to explain so he can verify if its right..... duh)
apparently I wasn't done coaching you sheesh.
Indeed he can
that what I took this to mean
In post 285, InflatablePie wrote:grib pls

and yet .......
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 311, Aronis wrote:Cool. Are you scum?

hang on I will check.

nope. (I have not received a recent PM that changed my alignment. I am still town.)

Got any other plans for finding scum if this asking shtick, doesn't work?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 318, Aronis wrote:Aliens=scum?

See, it worked Axle!

Holy crap.
I'm a believer

gosh I like RVS.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 313, bv310 wrote:AxleGreaser
Currently my number one scum suspect. I'm not sure if it's the tone he writes in or the attitude that it implies, but something about him says that he knows more than the rest of us. Right now, I'm almost convinced that I'm right, and it comes from being scum. He's spent a lot of his ISO tunnelling super-hard on Grib, to the point that I think it drowned out a lot of other conversations. If he is scum, I expect his partner is one of the quieter people.

and then what would you do about finding whether or not it is just who I am as i do as a RW fact happen to know lot of things?
hint: play the game, long before being prodded into action.

Show it drowning out other conversations.
Ask why?
Ask why people did not do stuff and let themselves be drowned out.
hint: play the game, long before being prodded into action.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 329, Aronis wrote:Good. Now can we quicklynch him?

I am up for lynching, Fuzzy, BV, RottenChef(but that is a little stale), also/always Grib (but I'd probably have to recheck whether i want to lynch Grib, or I think he is scum)

As for Syns slot (It had town read, when that slot was not expected to do much or take any risks. hence if it was actually scum could do a fair amount of skating
aka a risky to make town read.) (I was probably exaggerating a smidgen, and overlooking the risk)

Feel happier still now the slot is active.

So yeah given the time frame left I am up for a quick lynch as that is all there is time for.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

I finally worked out what BV's interest in lynching me for information (probably) is. (TBMK he still has not explicitly said)

In post 313, bv310 wrote:Grib
Likely Town right now, simply because he's so at-odds with my biggest scumread. If Axle flips Town, then I might get suspicious at how much he seems to be trying to get Axle to move on from him. Axle was tunnelling like he was heading for China, but that might be a valid read as the game goes on.

and yeah I an lynch that and expect it to flip scum.

Setting up multiple mislynches (I know mine is, and if BV is scum, then Grib probably isn't) always irks me.

In post 313, bv310 wrote:I haven't posted because I don't have the energy to. Clearly I'm not 100% committed to my vote, since I haven't even had the willingness to read through the thread. At no point have I answered the question, because I simply wasn't checking the thread. If being tired is scummy enough to be lynched, then lynch me, but don't try and paint it like I'm lurking for some scummy reason. That's just lazy.

Anyway, it turns out
spite
is a good motivator, because I've read the thread now (and it's much more interesting than I thought it would be).

I can lynch that too and expect it flip scum, but in truth that might not actually be a requirement.

What fucking spite.
he has spite because I accurately described his self admitted not playing the game ...

So yeah I am good to lynch BV at any speed you like, and while Id love to lynch him for scum claiming being an alien replicator,
I will do because i think he has a good chance to flip scum.

VOTE: BV310
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 340, AxleGreaser wrote:

I finally worked out what BV's interest in lynching me for information (probably) is. (TBMK he still has not explicitly said)

In post 313, bv310 wrote:Grib
Likely Town right now, simply because he's so at-odds with my biggest scumread. If Axle flips Town, then I might get suspicious at how much he seems to be trying to get Axle to move on from him. Axle was tunnelling like he was heading for China, but that might be a valid read as the game goes on.

and yeah I can lynch that and expect it to flip scum.

Setting up multiple mislynches (I know mine is, and if BV is scum, then Grib probably isn't) always irks me.

In post 313, bv310 wrote:I haven't posted because I don't have the energy to. Clearly I'm not 100% committed to my vote, since I haven't even had the willingness to read through the thread. At no point have I answered the question, because I simply wasn't checking the thread. If being tired is scummy enough to be lynched, then lynch me, but don't try and paint it like I'm lurking for some scummy reason. That's just lazy.

Anyway, it turns out
spite
is a good motivator, because I've read the thread now (and it's much more interesting than I thought it would be).

I can lynch that too and expect it flip scum, but in truth that might not actually be a requirement.

What fucking spite.
he has spite because I accurately described his self admitted not playing the game ... (yeah right)

So yeah I am good to lynch BV at any speed you like, and while Id love to lynch him for scum claiming being an alien replicator,
I will do because i think he has a good chance to flip scum.

VOTE: BV310
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 342, Aronis wrote:Is something wrong with your first post?

Anyways, you can be conftown when bv flips scum.

I am conf town now to me.

I left a C out. an => can

Sorry usually/often I say ebwop and colour the change.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:31 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

grammar note although I am replying to InfPie, I think most you's in this were aimed at thread.

In post 350, InflatablePie wrote:needs more fuzzy pressure (and presence; he disappeared right after I posted my case)

BV needs more pressure too. (and I only got one vote)

Try reading these two and pretending a single human being holds both thoughts.

BV wrote:
AxleGreaser
Currently my number one scum suspect. I'm not sure if it's the tone he writes in or the attitude that it implies, but something about him says that he knows more than the rest of us. Right now, I'm almost convinced that I'm right, and it comes from being scum. He's spent a lot of his ISO tunnelling super-hard on Grib, to the point that I think it drowned out a lot of other conversations. If he is scum, I expect his partner is one of the quieter people.

This is BV "scum" reading me for BS. but thats not whats interesting. Look how hard (or not) he commits to it. "Right now, I'm almost convinced that I'm right," "If he is scum,"
This is not BV standing behind his read 100%, and yet he reads grib town for being at odds with me.

BV wrote:
Grib

and then he wants to lynch Grib. because... Grib was at odds with his biggest scum read? WTF If BV truthfully believes I look scum, how come after I flip town its Grib (who is not even voting me) whose motives become suspicious?
This is scum lining up mislynches, and changes of heart after I flip town. There is no actual read on Grib at all.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Hi just flitting around in and out (busy)
My 2c
In post 352, FinnLaw wrote:We shouldn't be lynching anyone. If your town you shouldn't be content with just lynching anyone, as the odds are that you'll lynch a townie. We should be attempting to figure out who is scum and lynch them. Would you really be fine just lynching anyone?

The post was to me.

I had multiple interpretaions of it.

One: Axle wont just pick anyone anyway, so he(aronis) might be fine with lynching who I want if he has enough town read on me. (see 3)
Two: If he says, hey lets Lynch anyone, and then sees how i respond its a pretty good way to see how twitchy I am about my current wagon state.
three: go look at the actual context.

I had just said "I am up for lynching, Fuzzy, BV, RottenChef(but that is a little stale), also/always Grib (but I'd probably have to recheck whether i want to lynch Grib, or I think he is scum)"
so was he actually up for lynching anyone?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Beeboy probably not important today read this tonight.
In post 296, beeboy wrote:Humor is completely null just laugh at it or move on.

Indeed you are right but when humour is substituted for a place where a meanigful reply was required.
Then the absence of the reply is NOT null.

Spoiler: why required
InfPie thought he knew why Grib thought X and wanted to check and so asked.
Grib (initially) blew off the answer with a joke. Its not the joke thats scummy.
If there had been a joke, but the answer was in spoiler, then there would be no issue.

Then absence of being responsive and giving meaningful replies, is not null at all.
It is quite scummy.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 361, beeboy wrote:
Fuzzy and axle
aren't same alignment
so we gain info from this

Oh gawd not you too.

Please explain how you know we are not both town.

(Yeah I know I scum read Fuzzy, and was/am quite prepared to lynch him today, but I do know its possible for him to be town, as I have seen enough players flip town when I thought that was impossible. Now I know no kind of play is impossible as town.)

I can understand that if he flips scum you might increase your town read on me.
I can understand that you theoretically think if I flip scum (but I know i cant do that) that would make him town.

The bolder statement "Fuzzy and axle
aren't same alignment
so we gain info from this"
is bad and wrong headed.

Seems like you could lynch whichever player has had the most strong reads D1, because if they flip scum you will know heaps.
Thats daft, as it would mean lynching whoever is actually playing the game....

Do you have reason you find Fuzzy scummy?
Do you have reason you find the wagon you were on (mine) more towny than you did?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 357, InflatablePie wrote:BAHAHAH... Ahahahaha... Haa...

Anyone want to make the mod's job easier? *wink*

In post 362, Aronis wrote:@Axle: If you put him at L-1, I'll hammer.

A problem with the plan is L-1 on Fuzzy really should then wait for a claim.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 365, bv310 wrote:
In post 361, beeboy wrote:VOTE: fuzzy

Fuzzy and axle aren't same alignment so we gain info from this

Okay hold it. Nowhere in your ISO or in anything else have you expressed a viewpoint similar to this one. You've said Axle was scum (
which I still somewhat believe
), but now because it's convenient you're willing to call him Town if/when Fuzzy flips scum? Why?

So please respond to and explain why you were not doing those (or any) towny things to find out if your scum read (me) was scum for the reasons you said.

Then explain how you got to your current position of, (
which I still somewhat believe)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 367, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 357, InflatablePie wrote:BAHAHAH... Ahahahaha... Haa...

Anyone want to make the mod's job easier? *wink*

In post 362, Aronis wrote:@Axle: If you put him at L-1, I'll hammer.

A problem with the plan is L-1 on Fuzzy really should then wait for a claim.

Well if someone wants to treat me like a noob(because, site meta, i might need it) and explain how replacements under the pump to be lynched works out.
We do still wait for claim ? yeah?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

I suppose, if you were happy to go with plausible deniability, you could decide that given the strength and nature of that any PR claim, would be rejected as implausible?

Intent to put fuzzybutternut at L-1

(avoiding any ninjas)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 370, AxleGreaser wrote:VOTE: fuzzybutternut
L-1

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Id like a response to before any hammer.
BV has been way to unaccountable for his posts and stances.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

oops
VOTE: fuzzybutternut
L-1
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 366, beeboy wrote:Axle could be town in a world where fuzzy is scum and fuzzy isn't exactly giving me town vibes either

So we dont get information? (from a scum fuzzy flip or what?)
or are you trying to claim that unless fuzzy flips scum axle cant be town?
(what are you actually saying?)
(Trying using lots and lots of words, unless of course you are ...)

but now your fuzzy vote is based on "not give you town vibes"

WAT does that post even mean?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 381, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I had quick read through the start of the game and Axle seems scummiest

So please explain what is scummy about what I did.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:48 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Beeboy requires a reply.

@BV310 also requires a reply
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 368, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 365, bv310 wrote:
In post 361, beeboy wrote:VOTE: fuzzy

Fuzzy and axle aren't same alignment so we gain info from this

Okay hold it. Nowhere in your ISO or in anything else have you expressed a viewpoint similar to this one. You've said Axle was scum (
which I still somewhat believe
), but now because it's convenient you're willing to call him Town if/when Fuzzy flips scum? Why?

So please respond to and explain why you were not doing those (or any) towny things to find out if your scum read (me) was scum for the reasons you said.

Then explain how you got to your current position of, (
which I still somewhat believe)
,[
/quote]
In post 384, bv310 wrote:Why didn't I do those things? Because I honestly didn't care about this game at all. That's changed a fair bit, but that's the truth. As for drowning out conversation, I can't show you any because there weren't any other conversations happening.

and you are still not doing them nor answering the rest of that post?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 410, Grib wrote:Sorry I was such a hardass Axle.

I am so dissapoint, I really wanted to be the man with three buttocks and two arseholes.
I coulda been famous! or a contender.

Spoiler: bah post. I never really got to make in the dead thread
aa9: Youre dead.
really! what a surprise.

grib loves wifom, and anyone else who is scum would love to lynch him
my vt job is done. I ate the n1 kill.
go team

post in the dead thread when i get home later
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 412, InflatablePie wrote:good move hopping on the fuzzy wagon the second he replaced out btw

it could have potentially gotten you to 3p lylo off towncred had I been still alive and guiding the town

although with RC as tracker I would have lynched Grib into you or bee so I dunno

it smelt a bit to me so good job killing me.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

as you have zero meta for me being a power role, guessing when I am will I think be hard.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”