Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 474, Izariael wrote:
In post 471, Aneninen wrote:@Izariael, – since when have "feel" and "seem" been buzzwords?

Since about the time when "scum" and "active lurking" became buzzwords.

Everything is buzzword!

Best buzzword? Chainsaw.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:22 am

Post by hephaestus »

Hey guys, sorry for joining in late! I skimmed the game, will read more in depth later.

VOTE: Nero Cain
cause he scum
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 463, T S O wrote:Does anyone want to explain why Pere's actually scum, without attached mindless rhetoric? I don't get it/I'm too lazy to read it.

For lack of participation, awkward sheeping, and general lack of buying into the game.

Why do you think he's not scum?

In post 471, Aneninen wrote:@Thor,
"I want to lynch Pere - get with the program."
– So do I. Join and you can have a sip of my leek-soup.

:neutral:
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, I've been hella sick. I'm reading up now though >:)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 471, Aneninen wrote:

@Goofy,
"I don't see the point of pressuring Pere until he catches all the way up, like I said, pressuring Cho will pay off more right now."
– Why Cho? Besides, I don't think that PeregineV catchup will ever arrive.

Well before I had to explain it all the way out Cho gives the impression of a player who may slip on their emotions when pressured. Not to mention Cho is more active, making the response more immediate.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

You chose to explain it all the way out, all I was saying was 'vote Pere'.
I'll agree your vote (which you still aren't moving) is invalidated though.
Hint...hint...hint...
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:59 am

Post by T S O »

Do I have to respond to Aneninen's posts of bad?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:01 am

Post by T S O »

In post 477, Thor665 wrote:
In post 463, T S O wrote:Does anyone want to explain why Pere's actually scum, without attached mindless rhetoric? I don't get it/I'm too lazy to read it.

For lack of participation, awkward sheeping, and general lack of buying into the game.

Why do you think he's not scum?

Well, I don't definitively think he's not scum, I guess. I just don't see why you're pushing this wagon so hard, given that, say, Cho has done the above, but her sheep is significantly worse than Pere's. Why aren't you pushing Cho, if those are your reasons?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 472, Izariael wrote:
In post 50, Boonskiies wrote:The claims on page 1 are most likely just fooling around. Why did cho claim mafia?

VOTE: Cho
In post 130, Boonskiies wrote:
unvote

My cho and Csareo votes were RVS.

@Cho - I'm totally kidding. Haha.
In post 464, Boonskiies wrote:Anyhoosies, I don't like that Cho keeps making the mafia claim joke, (he did it in neighborhood along with doing it on his first post). It looks like a thing mafia might do to seem like a joke, and make people go, "Oh lookie here, they are making a joke, HAHAHAHA, THAT'S FUNNY! He can't really be scum!" And that's scummy. Also, he is making up reasons for why would I as scum scenarios, like outing the neighborhood. Seems planned. YAWWWWW.

Vote: Cho

Soooo.... you vote Cho because of her mafia claim joke. Then you unvote and say it was RVS. Then go back to voting her for the same reason as before, conveniently right around the time that others are boarding the Cho wagon? Eeeeehhh? :igmeou:

Yes, problem? It wasn't until after he started doing stuff that I decided to ISO and realize I've dealt with people do the same thing.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright. Done some reading. Woo.

Spoiler:
Page 1-5 opinions. Hoping there aren't any idiots trying to scumread off of page 1 joke claims this time around.

In post 26, Csareo wrote:
In post 13, TierShift wrote:/confirm as town 3-shot reviver

Let's hope for a good time!

Why did you claim? I have no idea why someone in their right minds would claim reviver, and I hope you make it to D2 to realize why.
Can you revive yourself?

Oh. *replaces out*

In post 39, Scripten wrote:
In post 36, Thor665 wrote:I now support Csaro's lynch also.

Scripten's drunk post is also a policy lynch.

People should vote one or the other, my RVS stage is over.

Policy lynchers should be policy lynched.

Thor vote is serious.

Why do you support Csareo's lynch? It's not a policy lynch, because you just said you are against that. What makes him scummy?

In post 43, Cho wrote:Cho claimed Mafia 2-Shot Even-Night Bulletproof Vigilante in the neighborhood last night.

I believe the claim.

What... What?

In post 50, Boonskiies wrote:The claims on page 1 are most likely just fooling around. Why did cho claim mafia?

I should know by now that Boon doesn't see logic, but are you voting him/her (sorry haven't checked) because they "claimed mafia"? C'mon now, that's silly and opportunistic.

In post 61, goodmorning wrote:I was ignoring the Neighbourhood claim because it's not particularly beneficial to out it atm.

Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Neighbour claim is indeed completely irrelevant to what's been posted thus far.

Nothing is irrelevant. Also, why would you claim if it's "not particularly beneficial to out it"? Direct contradiction?

In post 80, T S O wrote:It doesn't? The whole point of it is that if he opens scummily as both, then in theory, an opening which isn't quite as scummy should point towards him being Town.

How does it point towards him being anything? If anything, it makes him WIFOM-Null. You said if he opens scumily, like in the game you posted, then he ended up as town. Yet, you ALSO said that this game, he opened up more townie. So by your logic, that makes him scum. However, you're still passing him off as a VI. Which is it?

In post 89, Csareo wrote:Is anyone else suspicious of the early tunnel on me, and how TSO seemed to fuel it?

A bit. He wasn't really tunneling on you, he was more making sure everyone knew you were a VI.

In post 104, Csareo wrote:It started
too
quick

For the love of God, please figure out the difference between "Too" and "To".

Alright. Only real read I have so far is that TSO isn't making actual sense. He's acting very different than in a game I can't mention yet, so that's something too. Csareo is beig annoying, but I don't really think he's scum ATM.

Will read more soon.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Muffin »

PerV, why are you voting Scripten but not pursuing him at all? You're "scumhunting" elsewhere instead of where your vote (and ostensibly your top scumread) is. Why is that?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Egg »

Tier to TSO wrote:Why did you feel the need to defend the tell dave had on you?

Why shouldn't he? Also, it seems weird that you would shoot down the anger town tell as easy to fake only to call it null when questioned further on it. And when I ISO'd you for TSO mentions, I found a lot of mentions of him, but couldn't tell what your actual read on him was until I saw your vote on him. Everything from you about TSO seems off to me.

Also, can you explain this:
Tier wrote:Tobyloby makes me feel extremely comfortable and I have the feeling I know her. Her pushes are coherent and thoroughly understandable. I'm wanting her to be town.

It seems like a weird thing to say.

Aneninen, you are not a VI. A VI is someone who shows no signs of competence or desire to improve. You seem to understand the game and play to full effort. Why do you think you are a VI?

Thor, why is Scripten town?
(<-this has been covered, I see, but here are my thoughts on it) I agree that Pere's vote felt off, but I liked Izar's vote just before it.

Pere, why sheep Izar?

TSO wrote:I don't lurk as scum. Aneninen, Cho, Egg, Thor and Pere have all seen my scumgame when it's working decently. You can ask them

/confirm, at least for the one game he is using me as a reference from. Speaking of that game, actually. TSO, if I remember correctly, you and I both hard pushed a Day 1 lynch on Cho. Cho flipped town. Can you tell me why Cho is scum here and not just Cho being Cho?

Pere, on Page 16, you can probably ignore RVS. Just sayin'

Ok, didn't finish. Gotta do a couple more things then get ready for work.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 484, Aeronaut wrote:

Thor vote is serious.

Why do you support Csareo's lynch? It's not a policy lynch, because you just said you are against that. What makes him scummy?

What? I never said I did?

I think you might need to reread that exchange.

Egg:
What do you like about Izar's vote on me? Just curious.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 382, T S O wrote:
In post 374, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 370, Thor665 wrote:I don't think you get to naked vote at this stage of the game - reads and thoughts please.

It's not naked, it's more an acceptance that Izraeil probably knows better than I at this point, and last time I thought they were scum, ignored them, and we lost.

Of course, an actual read will give me a better idea. Is there a reason you think he is particularly town?

Last time you ignored Thor, he was lynched in LyLo and Marvel Avengers and Town lost. What makes Izzy more reasonable to sheep than Thor, given you've been in the same situation with both?

Izzy posting style appeals to the way I think.

Thor I sometimes agree with, and sometimes not, but his lack of explanations sometimes come across as greatly scummy.
I think you are referring to Marvel Alliance and not the big theme we just had, and you are correct.
For this game, Thor has given more information about the basis of his reads, but I think of the ones he's had so far there is a 75% disagreement rate, if not higher.
Also, Thor is definitely not sheepable since he's voting for me, so there is that. His other reads that I recall were you scum and grayfoxx scum-at least those were the votes I remember him making. Which, given the back and forth between you and Gray/Csar, he either changed his mind somewhere or thinks you too faked the whole thing or he's scum trying to pick a lynch.
Which of those, I'm not sure yet.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Egg »

Scripten, I agree with his assessment of your play.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:17 am

Post by TobyLoby »

In post 484, Aeronaut wrote:Alright. Done some reading. Woo.

Spoiler:
Page 1-5 opinions. Hoping there aren't any idiots trying to scumread off of page 1 joke claims this time around.

In post 26, Csareo wrote:
In post 13, TierShift wrote:/confirm as town 3-shot reviver

Let's hope for a good time!

Why did you claim? I have no idea why someone in their right minds would claim reviver, and I hope you make it to D2 to realize why.
Can you revive yourself?

Oh. *replaces out*

In post 36, Thor665 wrote:I now support Csaro's lynch also.

Scripten's drunk post is also a policy lynch.

People should vote one or the other, my RVS stage is over.

Thor vote is serious.

In post 43, Cho wrote:Cho claimed Mafia 2-Shot Even-Night Bulletproof Vigilante in the neighborhood last night.

I believe the claim.

What... What?

I should know by now that Boon doesn't see logic, but are you voting him/her (sorry haven't checked) because they "claimed mafia"? C'mon now, that's silly and opportunistic.

In post 61, goodmorning wrote:I was ignoring the Neighbourhood claim because it's not particularly beneficial to out it atm.

Yes, I'm in a Neighbourhood with 3 others and Cho. No, I don't think we can say there's absolutely Scum in the Neighbourhood, though it is likely.

Neighbour claim is indeed completely irrelevant to what's been posted thus far.

Nothing is irrelevant. Also, why would you claim if it's "not particularly beneficial to out it"? Direct contradiction?

In post 80, T S O wrote:It doesn't? The whole point of it is that if he opens scummily as both, then in theory, an opening which isn't quite as scummy should point towards him being Town.

How does it point towards him being anything? If anything, it makes him WIFOM-Null. You said if he opens scumily, like in the game you posted, then he ended up as town. Yet, you ALSO said that this game, he opened up more townie. So by your logic, that makes him scum. However, you're still passing him off as a VI. Which is it?

In post 89, Csareo wrote:Is anyone else suspicious of the early tunnel on me, and how TSO seemed to fuel it?

A bit. He wasn't really tunneling on you, he was more making sure everyone knew you were a VI.

In post 104, Csareo wrote:It started
too
quick

For the love of God, please figure out the difference between "Too" and "To".

Alright. Only real read I have so far is that TSO isn't making actual sense. He's acting very different than in a game I can't mention yet, so that's something too. Csareo is beig annoying, but I don't really think he's scum ATM.

Will read more soon.

I can safely say that commentary on leaving the game, saying what to a self-vote and probable fake claim, and making to/too corrections is irrelevant.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:33 am

Post by TobyLoby »

@Pere
, What are your thoughts now that you've read the thread?

I forgot, Anen what are your thoughts of Nero?
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:40 am

Post by TobyLoby »

Anen, you commented earlier on Nero which looked like you may have thought he was scummy. Other than talking about his read of me with him you haven't commented on him since. What happened there?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:44 am

Post by T S O »

In post 486, Egg wrote:TSO, if I remember correctly, you and I both hard pushed a Day 1 lynch on Cho. Cho flipped town. Can you tell me why Cho is scum here and not just Cho being Cho?

Well, I don't really have experience of reading Cho, seeing as I was scum, but the difference here is Cho is being strangely irrational, as opposed to someone nailing her on something trivial like "Day 1 Unlynchables." Also, she didn't vote for people for no reason there.

She's not a strong scumread, though - I could see her being Town either. Aneninen's more likely scum. I'm wondering why exactly Thor's pushing Pere over her.
-Marquis
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 485, Muffin wrote:PerV, why are you voting Scripten but not pursuing him at all? You're "scumhunting" elsewhere instead of where your vote (and ostensibly your top scumread) is. Why is that?

It was a sheeping of Izreal, who I determined was town from a single/couple of posts based on a recently completed newbie game and I decided to place a vote while I caught up.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 486, Egg wrote:Pere, why sheep Izar?

and . I'm having a hard time determining if the vote is the problem, or the sheeping is the problem.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 486, Egg wrote:Pere, on Page 16, you can probably ignore RVS. Just sayin'

Yeah, but I had to start reading, and Page 2 was so full of fun. Plus, RVS/early game has a lot more infromation in it than people think. It won't mean as much now, but after a few scumflips it becomes more helpful.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 494, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 485, Muffin wrote:PerV, why are you voting Scripten but not pursuing him at all? You're "scumhunting" elsewhere instead of where your vote (and ostensibly your top scumread) is. Why is that?

It was a sheeping of Izreal, who I determined was town from a single/couple of posts based on a recently completed newbie game and I decided to place a vote while I caught up.

So you still think Scripten is scum? yes/no
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 497, Muffin wrote:
In post 494, PeregrineV wrote:

So you still think Scripten is scum? yes/no

Sure, why not.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:30 am