Grand Idea Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Cult Leader
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Universal Traitor

If you are targeted by a non-Town, non-Serial Killer faction, you join the faction of the player that targeted you. If multiple non-Town/non-SK factions target you, choose whichever action comes first in the execution order (e.g. mafia kill comes before cult recruitment, thus the Universal Traitor joins the Mafia), and if multiple of the same action occur from different non-Town/non-SK sources, the Universal Traitor joins the faction that sent in their action first in real time. (Note that when the Universal Traitor joins a faction, he becomes the "vanilla" version of a member of that faction, i.e. Mafia Goon, Cultist, Werewolf.)
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5298 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Watchlisted Bus Driver

Watchlisted
: You appear as a Serial Killer for investigative purposes.

Bus Driver
: Choose two players to 'swap places.' All actions done on Player 1 will be redirected to Player 2 and vice versa.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5299 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Psychotrooper Survivor

Psychotrooper
: All investigative results are reversed while you are alive.

Survivor
: You are not aligned with any faction. You win if you survive until the endgame.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5300 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Bloodthirsty Vigilante-Role Cop

Vigilante-Role Cop
: Vigilante: Choose a player to kill at night. Role Cop: Choose a player to investigate their role at night. You may use both actions on the same night and target different players with each action.

Bloodthirsty
: Your Role Cop action will fail if you do not successfully kill someone on the same night with your Vigilante action.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5302 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Day Serial Killer

You may not kill at night, instead announce your kill during the day in the thread like so:
Kill: Prof Fridays

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5319 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Townie with a Chance of Meatballs

While you are alive, there is a 30% chance each night it will rain meatballs. If it does rain meatballs, half of the players (determined randomly) die, rounding down. This action occurs before other kill actions and cannot be role-blocked (though players can be saved by being jail-kept or doctored).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5320 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

(Randomized Alignment)
Occultist

At night, you may sacrifice (kill) a player to resurrect a dead player. You may only do this once per game. If the kill action fails, so does the resurrection (but your action is refunded). The resurrected player joins you as a neighbor in a private thread and you control their vote during the day, but the resurrected player retains their original alignment and night action(s).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5321 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Gravedigger Jester

Gravedigger
: You appear as having visited all players that die at night.

Jester
: You win when you are lynched.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5322 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Night 2 Doomed Townie

You will die Night 2. You cannot die by any means prior to Night 2.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5323 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Night 3 Doomed Mafia Goon

You will die Night 3. You cannot die by any means prior to Night 3. You may still perform your factional kill Night 3.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5324 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Mafia Daymaker

While you are alive, the mafia factional kill must be done during the day instead of at night. This may still be done in secret by informing the moderator by PM or in your private mafia thread.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

(random alignment)
Secret Smily Addict :shifty:

You must include at least one smily in all of your posts (any of those that are built into the forum software, like :D or :idea: ). If you don't, you immediately commit suicide from the severe withdrawal symptoms. If anyone outs you as a Smily Addict, you immediately commit suicide from shame and embarrassment (this includes if you out yourself).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5336 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Auto-Hammer Doublevoter Jester

You cannot vote voluntarily. Instead, whenever a player is two votes away from being lynched, you will automatically hammer them (this excludes you).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5339 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town-Sympathetic Forgetful Lyncher

You win with the town or when your target is lynched, however you do not know who your target is. If you win by lynching your target, you are immediately endgamed, and the game continues on without you.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5340 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Mafia-Sympathetic Forgetful Lyncher

You win with the mafia or when your target is lynched, however you do not know who your target is. If you win by lynching your target, you are immediately endgamed, and the game continues on without you. You are not considered a part of the mafia, however, and do not participate in their PT or faction kill.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5341 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Gambling Addict

Each night, you bet on a person to die. If you guess correctly two nights in a row, you win. If you guess incorrectly two nights in a row, you die.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5342 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Day Vigilante

You may send in your kills privately via PM to the moderator or kill publicly in the thread like so:

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5343 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Hammerswapper Survivor

If you are the hammer vote on a wagon, you may swap the lynched player with someone else who is lynched instead, like so: VOTE: Prof Fridays
Swap: Ircher
. This works also when hammering yourself, however you then lose this ability.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5344 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Cult Recruiter-Neighborizor

During the night, you get to both recruit someone to your cult and add someone to your neighborhood (the cult and neighborhood threads are separate, naturally).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5345 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Medium

You get a PT with dead players and can chat with them Day or Night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Mafiageist

You function as a Mafia Goon until you die. When you die, you may still talk in the Mafia PT and carry out the factional kill.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5365 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Werewolf Bus Driver

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Pete Townshend

You are a VT, however if anyone investigates you, they receive "No Result," because whooooooo are you? Who, who? Who, who?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Where?wolf

You must submit the factional kill at night while you are alive. Your target is randomized each night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5368 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Coughia

You are aligned with the Mafia, and function as a Goon, except that anyone who targets you gets sick and dies the following night. Doctors cannot get sick, and doctors can cure the sickness on the night it happens or the night the target is supposed to die. The player is notified if they get sick.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5369 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Jim

You are a named townie.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5370 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Secret Jim

You are a named townie, except no votes count for you unless someone specifically votes for the name "Jim."

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5371 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Mafia Jim

You are a Mafia Goon named Jim.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5372 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Secret Werewolf Jim

You are a Werewolf named Jim, except no votes count for you unless someone specifically votes for the name "Jim."

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5373 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Obviously Jim

You are a townie named Jim. All investigative results on you will return only "Jim." After death, you may continue to post in-thread, but you can only post the word "Jim."

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5375 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Werewolf

In post 5374, Irrelephant11 wrote:
James

You hate nicknames. If anyone refers to you as "Jim", you die and vengekill the player who did so. You show up in all investigative results as "Jim".
This made me lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5376 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Camilla Townie

You are a very attractive chicken, and as such, you woo someone to become Lovers with Night 1. This action can be role-blocked, but you get to try again the next night until someone becomes Lovers with you.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Chocolate Brownie

You are a very tasty townsperson. Whoever kills you or is the final person to vote for you when you are lynched gets nourishment from your delicious body equivalent to a One-Shot Bulletproof Vest.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

How Now Town Cow?

As a cow, it is very hard to string you up and lynch you. Therefore, everyone but yourself has to vote you in order to lynch you.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Survivor Neighborizor

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5380 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Cult Recruiter

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5381 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

(random alignment) Betelgeuse

If your name is said three times in any PT, you join it. If your name is said three times in the game thread and you are dead, you come back alive (this can only happen once). (Both "Betelgeuse" and "Beetlejuice" are acceptable spellings.)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Partridge in a Were-Tree

You are aligned with the Werewolves, however instead of dying, you are tree-stumped instead.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Shotgun Voter

You get 3 votes, but no more than 1 can be on the same person.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

The Big Lebowski

As a big movie with a big cult following, anyone who targets you is vanillized and joins your cult instead. You cannot recruit at night, however. You win when you and your followers are the only ones left or when nothing can prevent that from happening.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Prozac

Anyone that you target or targets you can no longer commit suicide - this includes voting for him/herself.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

PGO Gravedigger Survivor

Gravedigger
: You are seen as targeting any and all players who die at night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5388 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Bigfoot

You are a Strongman Serial Killer, however, if anyone investigates you, you die with no flip (as if a Janitor swept you) and the person or people who investigated you become insane, getting reverse results from subsequent investigations.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5389 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Matchmaker (and Encryptor)

Choose two people to have a PT together. This lasts through the next day. You do not get to be a part of said PT. On subsequent nights, you can choose two new people, but the old PT closes.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Unlucky Townie

On Night 1, all kill actions become Strongman and directed at you. If you somehow survive Night 1, you become
Lucky Townie
and cannot be killed for the rest of the game.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5391 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Modified Compulsive Day Vigilante

Every day, you must submit a kill publicly in the thread like so:
. If you do not before a lynch occurs, you kill yourself. If the player killed is Town, you will shoot yourself the very next Night out of grief and remorse. If the player killed is non-Town, you become Bulletproof the very next night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5392 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

(random alignment)
Leaker

Following every night, a random Tracker or Watcher result is posted publicly by the moderator. Non-Town Leakers cannot leak Tracker results for their faction's kill. The Leaker's ability is passive and cannot be roleblocked.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5393 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Survivor Spy

At the beginning of the game, you get a PT with a random member of a scum faction. This PT has daytalk.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5394 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

One Shot, One Opportunity...

You have one shot, one opportunity to shoot someone, and anyone who is voting for them at the time you shoot dies as well as the person you shot at. This is a Day ability and unblockable. You may make your shot via PM to the moderator or publicly in the thread. You have a Survivor win condition.

It is highly recommended - though not mandatory - to post Eminem's "Lose Yourself" music video, should you decide to take your shot publicly. Alternatively, hyping yourself up beforehand with the same would also be recommended.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5395 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Tic Tac Toe X

Nine players are randomly distributed in a 3-by-3 grid for you. If a player dies at night, the space is marked with an X. If a player dies during the day, the space is marked with an O. You win if you get 3 X's in a row on your grid and survive to see it, OR if you die the same Night you get 3 X's in a row.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5396 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Tic Tac Toe O

Nine players are randomly distributed in a 3-by-3 grid for you. If a player dies at night, the space is marked with an X. If a player dies during the day, the space is marked with an O. You win if you get 3 O's in a row on your grid and survive to see it, OR you die the same Day you get 3 O's in a row.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5397 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Wrwlf

You are a Werewolf, but you cannot post anything with vowels (exceptions made for quoting someone else).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5398 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

You are aligned with the Town but have access to the Werewolf PT. If you claim your role or out the Werewolves or are on the wagon of any lynched Werewolf, you are immediately killed and the Werewolves get 2 bonus kills the following night. If the Werewolves kill you, they get 1 bonus kill the following night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5401 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Scratch an Irch

At night you may target a player to neighborize. You take the alignment of whomever you neighborize and become vanilla. If you join a scum faction, you do not get access to their scum PT.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5402 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Compulsive Janitor

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Compulsive Janitor-Miller

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5404 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Mafia Janitor

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5406 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Modified Mafia Goon

If you get anyone to believe you're a Death Miller (up to the moderator's discretion), you immediately win and exit the game (the mafia does not win this way - only you).
In post 5405, Ircher wrote:
Town Treestump

You possess no vote and do not count for win condition purposes, but you can talk in the thread all you want (during the day).
In post 5401, Prof Fridays wrote:
Scratch an Irch

At night you may target a player to neighborize. You take the alignment of whomever you neighborize and become vanilla. If you join a scum faction, you do not get access to their scum PT.
What relation to this have to me?
Fk if I know. I first made up the pun in my head, then I imagined a friendly guy scratching my back, and then I made a role based on that.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5407 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Death Miller

If town wins and you survive until the end of the game, you extra win.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5408 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Day Force-Commuter

Each day you may choose someone to be forcibly commuted by posting so in-thread or privately to the moderator via PM. They cannot talk in the thread and cannot be targeted by any Day actions, and their vote is voided. If they do talk in the thread after having been notified they've been commuted, it is a modkillable offense. The commuted player returns for the very next night.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5410 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Day 1 Auto-Lyncher

You are a Vanilla Townie, except Day 1 where your vote will automatically lynch the player.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Town Smoker

When you are less than L-2, you can post in the thread, "I need a cigarette." or "Smoke break!" to commute yourself during the day. During that time, your vote is void and all votes on you are voided. When you commute, you have to wait 12 real-time hours before you can come back from your commute (by simply posting anything in the thread).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5452 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

(random alignment)
Rotten Fruit Vendor

Works like a normal Fruit Vendor, except those that receive fruit become Ascetic for that night (because they smell like rotten fruit!).

THE LAB 4 is live!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”