Fighting Game Community / Smash Community

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

In post 4, pidgey wrote:HI!

So smash 4 demo is out, and the whole game is out in Japaneeeeeeee too.

Thoughts on roster? Thoughts on demo?

I personally love the feel the game has. It's like brawl but like brawl should have been, you can combo easily and its just super fun, game feels fast but not ridiculously fast like melee. Liking 2 stocks with 6 minutes as a ruleset.
I don't have a 3DS sadly. :( I do plan on getting the New 3DS with this game and Xenoblade though. Currently, I'm holding out for the Wii U version because this is the one I'm waiting for more than anything (I want to get this on launch).

Still, I've spent over three years waiting for this game, ever since right before E3 2011. Tons of posts discussing the upcoming game (primarily regarding characters) and I absolutely enjoyed these three years. All that's left to do is to wait for the game.

As for the roster, it's turned out great. Most of the characters are among the most unique and entertaining additions I've ever seen in a Smash game (just look at Rosalina & Luma; puppeteer play style FTW) and words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to playing as Mega Man.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:56 pm

In post 7, Nachomamma8 wrote:XENOBLADE
I really want to get Xenoblade someday. Personally, I never cared for Shulk's inclusion much before his confirmation but I do want to get the picture of why people love Shulk so much. I'm going to be getting it along with a New 3DS when it comes out in North America next year.
In post 8, Natirasha wrote:RIP Sceptile.

I'm probably going to try and main either Robin or Duck Hunt, I think.

Maybe Dark Pit for maximum tears.
Well to be fair, there's probably going to be DLC, so there's still hope if that happens.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:58 am

All of this friend-code sharing reminds me that I have to wait. :( I wish Smash Wii U and the New 3DS would come already.
In post 14, Marquis wrote:
In post 9, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:why people love Shulk so much

iseewhatyoudidthere

But seriously, a lot of people on Smashboards and GameFAQs went nuts when they saw that. I know that I'll be seeing that around a lot.
In post 34, phokdapolees wrote:Ordering it tonight, will post FC when I get home

Probs gonna main Duck Hunt just to troll people
No.

If you want to troll people, main Dark Pit. It's a good idea for trolling; trust me.

Return to “The Arcade”