Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1424, Garmr wrote:
In post 1421, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1420, Garmr wrote:Your right it won't further the game state But I am interested in interacting with you, I find it easier to understand someone if I'm interacting with them but I guess that was a awkward attempt to start an interaction because to be honest I don't know what subject to start with and I been trying to think of something for a while. So I'm going to reach out to you for this.

That appeared to run up dead end. (no tendency to generate a reply)

Why are you "But I am interested in interacting with you,"?

Because I'm unsure of what to think of you at the moment and tbh your now one of the people pushing the game and the only one I'm not sure how to read. I feel like if I figure out where to place you I could get some clarity.

So when you said "
Your right it won't further the game state
"
what did that mean?
Please try and make your answer make sense with the bold bit above
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1425, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1424, Garmr wrote:
In post 1421, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1420, Garmr wrote:Your right it won't further the game state But I am interested in interacting with you, I find it easier to understand someone if I'm interacting with them but I guess that was a awkward attempt to start an interaction because to be honest I don't know what subject to start with and I been trying to think of something for a while. So I'm going to reach out to you for this.

That appeared to run up dead end. (no tendency to generate a reply)

Why are you "But I am interested in interacting with you,"?

Because I'm unsure of what to think of you at the moment and tbh your now one of the people pushing the game and the only one I'm not sure how to read. I feel like if I figure out where to place you I could get some clarity.

So when you said "
Your right it won't further the game state
"
what did that mean?
Please try and make your answer make sense with the bold bit above

The talking about theory and stuff. It doesn't further the game state since it provides no information posts but it's a good at getting someones thought processes through no ones actually understood mine except ffery (mollies getting there.). It could also be used by scum to appear more townie so it's more a null tool you should use every once in a while.

Going to be honest about why you interest me at the moment. You post a lot but your take the long route to explain something it gets tedious sometimes and It makes me want to skim you which i know I shouldn't. I could see through when you were working with me on the annienen subject you were trying to get me to understand it and I thank you for that and I'll give you some townie points for that.

My advice to you would to be keep it short,understandable and to the point it's harder for the casual players or the players that are behind to read through.

quick thoughts on events.
Annienen still not as strong as a scum read as before but I prefer his lynch over a tso/thor lynch which I view as a tvt. I would also be up for a nerocain lynch and I don't like that gambit shit that good mornings pulling off it seems useless doesn't go anywhere and seems more like a excuse. I Don't like scriptian 1246 when he declare his not scum reading nero to hard for it but then back tracks 1248 by saying it was from town or scum when 1246 makes it seem like his leaning to a scum direction.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1426, Garmr wrote:I prefer his lynch over a tso/thor lynch which I view as a tvt

There's a TSO v. Thor thing going on?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

v/la - Oct 14-19

I will probably be around, I hope. But potentially sporadic, so v/la is being declared.

-Noted
Last edited by Aegor on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1427, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1426, Garmr wrote:I prefer his lynch over a tso/thor lynch which I view as a tvt

I was mixing up pere with thor I am town reading pere as well. Sorry my bad.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1429, Garmr wrote:

I'm currently intoxicated so sorry about spelling and grammar and shit just smashed a bottle jagermeister and starting on the wild turkey and honey lol.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

The urge to crack further jokes here is strong.
Because you got the names wrong again.

Whatevs.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1426, Garmr wrote:

The talking about theory and stuff. It doesn't further the game state since it provides no information posts but it's a good at getting someones thought processes through no ones actually understood mine except ffery (mollies getting there.). It could also be used by scum to appear more townie so it's more a null tool you should use every once in a while.

Really? If you like fferlyts stuff then I would have thought.
if you find a good baseline for someone, and can then know what to expect and what not to expect, that is when changes in trajectory become useful for me.

My advice to you would to be keep it short,understandable and to the point it's harder for the casual players or the players that are behind to read through.

Ta and at times I do that and at times I very specifically don't. and sometimes like now, I just do whatever
(A variety of people can RAGE all they like about how they don't want me to do that, but as their claimed right to RAGE and have first rate Tanties and ...
and that is just bleh for me. Thus as "Turn about is fair play", I am not sure I care all that much about what they want either. Horses for courses.)

and at other times I get busy IRL, and you get my native English esp grammar skills, and they have been definitively measured as bad the last time I was externally assessed.

Annienen still not as strong as a scum read as before but I prefer his lynch over a tso/thor lynch which I view as a tvt. I would also be up for a nerocain lynch and I don't like that gambit shit that good mornings pulling off it seems useless doesn't go anywhere and seems more like a excuse. I Don't like scriptian 1246 when he declare his not scum reading nero to hard for it but then back tracks 1248 by saying it was from town or scum when 1246 makes it seem like his leaning to a scum direction.

Sorry not noticed Thor vs TSO much. Largely I thought Thor had indicated that, TSO ought, you know, like actually answer the Goddam question.
I will discuss Aneninen with you, if I achieve clarity on TSOs claimed reasons.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by T S O »

I wasn't aware I was up for lynch.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1433, T S O wrote:

I wasn't aware I was up for lynch.

You probably are not seriously up for lynch at this time despite 2 votes. So no no real need to worry yet if you are town.
You are however up for answering a question
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1431, Thor665 wrote:The urge to crack further jokes here is strong.

Whatevs.

not
@Thor
Hmmm. Hi GM.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1435, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1431, Thor665 wrote:The urge to crack further jokes here is strong.

Whatevs.

not
@Thor
Hmmm. Hi GM.

also at @GM shhh.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:17 am

Post by Egg »

Prod dodge. Way too tired for any real reading. Gotta be up in 4 hours.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1432, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1426, Garmr wrote:

Really? If you like fferlyts stuff then I would have thought.
if you find a good baseline for someone, and can then know what to expect and what not to expect, that is when changes in trajectory become useful for me.

What do you think of my trajectory? Also out of all the players who has the weirdest.

Ta and at times I do that and at times I very specifically don't. and sometimes like now, I just do whatever
(A variety of people can RAGE all they like about how they don't want me to do that, but as their claimed right to RAGE and have first rate Tanties and ...
and that is just bleh for me. Thus as "Turn about is fair play", I am not sure I care all that much about what they want either. Horses for courses.)

and at other times I get busy IRL, and you get my native English esp grammar skills, and they have been definitively measured as bad the last time I was externally assessed.

You have better spelling and grammar skill than me lol.

In post 1432, AxleGreaser wrote:

Sorry not noticed Thor vs TSO much. Largely I thought Thor had indicated that, TSO ought, you know, like actually answer the Goddam question.
I will discuss Aneninen with you, if I achieve clarity on TSOs claimed reasons.

I kinda screwed up who's who there I was just thinking about tso when typing that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Boonskiies, – thanks for your another helpful post ^_^ /sarcasm

@Axle, can you explain what does Fferyllt Trajectory have to do with this game right now?

@Garmr. As far as I can remember, the backbone of your case was that I had attacked you so as to protect Boonskiies. But you didn't mention Boonskiies in amongst your scumreads. Why? (It's strange because I haven't liked his latest posts, they were infrequent, null and there were no scumhunting in them at all.) Also, f-ck grammar, start posting in Dutch! Dutch is cute. ^_^

@TSO, – neither was I. You have 2 votes or something, including mine.

Can someone (who votes for him) summarize the case against Scripten?
Also, Scripten, can you link a town and a scum game of yours?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1439, Aneninen wrote:@Boonskiies, – thanks for your another helpful post ^_^ /sarcasm

@Axle, can you explain what does Fferyllt Trajectory have to do with this game right now?

@Garmr. As far as I can remember, the backbone of your case was that I had attacked you so as to protect Boonskiies. But you didn't mention Boonskiies in amongst your scumreads. Why? (It's strange because I haven't liked his latest posts, they were infrequent, null and there were no scumhunting in them at all.) Also, f-ck grammar, start posting in Dutch! Dutch is cute. ^_^

@TSO, – neither was I. You have 2 votes or something, including mine.

Can someone (who votes for him) summarize the case against Scripten?

I believe boons soft roleclaim as I don't see why scum would do it. I will agree through his done pretty much nothing all game.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 1439, Aneninen wrote:

Just go and check my wiki page. It's got a link to a few games of mine, two town and one scum.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:32 am

Post by goodmorning »

I'm rereading still because OMG WORDS.

Can people, when quoting stuff, only quote the relevant bits? PLEASE. Because when you quote a wall but only reply to one sentence in the middle, it makes misunderstandings rampant and puppies cry.
And also gm cry, because I don't need to read the whole post again please why
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:02 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1442, goodmorning wrote:And also gm cry, because I don't need to read the whole post again please why

If I appropriately highlight the bit I am responding to, indeed you dont need to read the whole post again.
But next week when you re read an ISO, then you can and stuff will make more sense with less work?

but yes often trim is best. (like this time)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1440, Garmr wrote:
I believe boons soft roleclaim as I don't see why scum would do it. I will agree through his done pretty much nothing all game.

Yes, he may be a town-PR, but he may be a scum too who wants to get a "free card" for a while. I still don't understand why he softclaimed at all. (Especally since it's in contract with his post. I mean with the
lack
of his posts.)

@Scripten. I've checked it. Your gameplay here is very far from the one you were scum in. It's not a very strong alignment tell though. That game was a Newbie and this one is a Large Normal with 21 players and the total amount of finished games is quite low.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:12 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1439, Aneninen wrote:

If you develop a strong enough understanding of a persons train of thought then, when they are scum, they make small private internal decisions about what to do and why.
Externally that then shows up in changes in trajectory.
Transparent town players run smooth and level.

is that answering your question, because the question is like asking, "whats looking for tells got to do with the game right now".
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 1444, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1440, Garmr wrote:

Yes, he may be a town-PR, but he may be a scum too who wants to get a "free card" for a while. I still don't understand why he softclaimed at all. (Especally since it's in contract with his post. I mean with the
lack
of his posts.)

@Scripten. I've checked it. Your gameplay here is very far from the one you were scum in. It's not a very strong alignment tell though. That game was a Newbie and this one is a Large Normal with 21 players and the total amount of finished games is quite low.

I said as much earlier. I don't really have time to go back and ISO myself for the quote, but I believe I was talking to Tiershift.

Meta is useful, but people's playstyles change based on context and, if they are aware of their meta, they can analyze what works and what doesn't to improve their game.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1227, The Fonz wrote:Explanation in #501 of Scripten suspicion also doesn't tally with it being just a sheep (it's also semantics). If the reasoning in #501 was real, why didn't he provide it when previously asked instead of going 'it was a sheep?'

Because staying on the current page and interacting with people while reading all the pages from the last time I posted is a thing.

Current posting was a vote on Scripten while I read from early game. When I caught up, 501.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1377, The Fonz wrote:PerV, is this true? If so it changes my view of the post a bit.

It what true? There are quoted posts but not sure where they are from or who said them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1381, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1380, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1366, PeregrineV wrote:I could continue to argue with you, but I've seen this before. Plus, you've managed to evolve your case/vote from 376 to 477 to whatever this is supposed to be. But, like the Scripten vote, overreaction to speculation is just not a town thing.

At least now you understand my case enough to vote me over it, I suppose this is progress.

I feel the opposite. If PV thought you were scummy enough to vote, he should have done that a long time ago.

I actually answered this many times. If 2 scumteams, then Thor is scum.

But, his amazing inability to understand the words that are coming out of my mouth (fingers) is just too convenient for Thor to be town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”