NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (isolation #400) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3210, reinoe wrote:I find it ironic TSO calling people out on their play when he vigorously pushed the mislynch of four townies.

I find it ironic you attempting to talk to anyone on how you play this game.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (isolation #401) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3205, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3198, T S O wrote:Let's take Fire Emblem for example - you were so awful there you had to be permanantly shut up before I went on to lynch p_a without your stupidity distracting me.

yea ok, I had scum reads on like 3 of the scum d1. How many fucking town did you and Beast misvig that game? P sure you didn't hit a single scum. In my next game with Beast he even said he'd sheep me ('cause he knew I was good). Yeah, I misread Muffin that game but Muffin isn't exatly a pro-town player me thinks.

Beast followed the majority of the town and cleared out people who were sketchy, before killing scum-Maestro. You completely fucked up your Jailkeeper action and never got anything with it, I shut you up by lynching you, before pa went on to be lynched, largely pushed by me.

Obviously you're just fantastic and we're terrible.

In post 3205, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a highly skilled hunter and a lot better than you. If you want to "character assassination" to try and make yourself feel better about your own crap play then go for it but I know and alot of other players know that I'm no where near as bad as you are pretending I am.

You're trash. That has no reflection on me being good or implying I'm good - but you're a trashy overconfident player who is a remarkably dislikeable person as well as being rubbish at this game.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (isolation #402) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:44 pm

Post by T S O »

anyway, everything I've posted here has been my honest opinion, but I'm not posting again. Hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you again, Nero, and I hope the poor Town never has the displeasure of you drawing a PR.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (isolation #403) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by T S O »

ika played like a Traitor, you played like a Traitor, DJ played shit, Izzy didn't post in LyLo.

Toomai was just a bad lynch choice for me.

How did you find the noose, reinoe? Comfy?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (isolation #404) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3226, AngryPidgeon wrote:So who was the mafia traitor ???

ika, reinoe, dual traitors
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (isolation #405) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:46 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3231, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 3223, reinoe wrote:My last post...

One of these people helped mislynched Five townies...

TSO

AP<----SCUM

CABD<----SCUM

you're the only player who was on every mislynch you could have possibly been on, including your own

TSO, what did you think happened to dj's kill when you voted izzy?

Cabd backed Cephrir.

I don't think I said once in the entire game I was townreading Cephrir - I couldn't actually push his lynch through because of Iz flaking if town. If AP was scum, it remained the same, and I knew Aegor was town. I banked on Iz > AP and was wrong. No excuses.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”