Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1907 (isolation #200) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1875, Izariael wrote:@Thor: Which of your reads in are strong reads? Are all of them committed?

They are all as committed as I state them to be. This is a weird question that I'm not sure how to answer.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1918 (isolation #201) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1917, Slandaar wrote:It looks good when you argue with someone like Csareo because you will always win and thus come out looking good but at the same time she wasn't pushing the wagon or really doing anything with the questions she asked or points she disputed. You can see this later where she never again questions anyone to such an extent,

This is something I'd very much like to hear goodmorning address.

@Garmr
@TSO

There are limited players available to snag for a wagon since this game is a total lurkfest.
Could each of you tell me - in a sentence or two - why you do not support the Pere wagon (and, to stave off 20 questions, if your answer is 'I think Pere is town' my immediate followup question will be 'why do you think this?' so feel free to skip to that answer to speed things along).

@Goodmorning - as long as we're discussing things, I would like to see you analyze the Thor wagon as it currently exists and express your thoughts on its current movement and what you think about it.

Also, I'm off v/la, so I'm planning to push the Pere wagon to L-1. You're all welcome.
Seriously guys, the wagon action in this game is embarrassing - what is up with you all? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this is bad and weird, right?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1919 (isolation #202) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Axle - oh, and as far as the compare contrast thing. If you're using weak examples (as I think you are) and aren't going to show all of them in one fell swoop..what do you think the endgame point of the exercise is? I'll still do it on TSO, but I want you to state that you have a goal and maybe even clue me in enough on the goal so I can obligate you to do it once you get the answer. I am too lazy to do busy work for the sake of busy work.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1921 (isolation #203) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1920, goodmorning wrote:Nobody else has made a point that someone hasn't asked them to clarify, besides which I hardly ever question people like that. I love when it happens though, it's great for reading people, getting down into their thought processes and watching them tick.

So you feel good about how everyone else has answered those questions?

In post 1920, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1918, Thor665 wrote:@Goodmorning - as long as we're discussing things, I would like to see you analyze the Thor wagon as it currently exists and express your thoughts on its current movement and what you think about it.

If you're asking me for any kind of VCA... I don't do that. If you're asking me to discuss the stated reasoning for each vote on your wagon and whether that looks kosher then I'll ask you to do the same for the Pere wagon.
Just let me know which it is.

I have already done that for the Pere wagon.
Yes, I'd love to see you do it for mine.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1923 (isolation #204) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Garmr - have you ever played with scum Pere?

Also, what players on his wagon do you dislike and why?

Finally, you say you liked his thought process earlier...do you still like it now?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1927 (isolation #205) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Slandaar - would you like to talk about it then? I'm here and open.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1943 (isolation #206) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1929, Garmr wrote:1. nope not that i can remember

Does that concern you in an attempt to comment that his play here looks townish? You appear to have no frame of reference, yeah?

In post 1929, Garmr wrote:2A.Muffin-I can see him buddying script a bit and I don't know if anyone's used this as a scum tell but he seems to be leeching you. If a strong player is pushing a wagon just jump on and throw down a few points and don't provide anything to really push it. I think the closet thing to a push is saying come join the wagon and oh look at the history of events in the way I paint it (521)

2B.Scriptian-The town cred thing in a lesser extent and the jump onto the pere wagon in a bigger extent. It didn't feel natural to me.

OrNot2B.Davey- quotes gm says she feels towny and doesn't give a reason why those quotes feel towny. Plays a devil adovocate like role in the thors and pere argument and then gives a meh reason to vote pere (667.

I originally disliked more players on the wagon but I been rethinking them.

I will point out, firstly, your point on Dave is weak considering Dave's playstyle. Seriously, go do research and come back and talk to me on that one. Also, Dave in isolation is reading really townish to me right now, you're not getting any of that?

I also don't see it on Muffin unless he's super buddying me - because he did choose to go into that dustup with GM about me also, which, at least suggests he's willing to take a lead stance on a case if he's so inclined even if he's scum in this game.

I mildly see the point on Script - but, meh, I townread him myself, and even if you don't 1-2 questionable votes hardly a bad wagon makes at this wagon size.

In post 1929, Garmr wrote:3 they were similar at the start (not the same) but they steered into different directions. I don't agree with some of his reads/reactions but I can see how he got there with the way he thinks.

This is frustratingly vague.
I would actually say in the early game he was doing almost anything *but* offering reads and thoughts.
I would also say that, since moving away from me, he hasn't done anything either.
In fact - besies his press on me, i would dare say his ISO barely has anything one could call scumhunting in it.
And I have people calling him town or agreeing with his thoughts.

Do you think I'm crazy to have those beliefs? Like, specifically, that besides comments about me Pere has done nothing this game?

In post 1932, Slandaar wrote:PV is just less colourful as scum, just is, he has less of a presence, it's meta but it's the only way I can read PV because I used to for several games always think hes scum so I just ignore his reasoning mostly because I never agree with him.

You find him colorful in this game? Becase the only color he showed, in my opinion, was when I forced him to engage me. Other than that he has very much struck me as a sit back and do nothing player.

In post 1932, Slandaar wrote:He posted meta showing why he believes what he believes it completely backed him up, you can't make that up, he obviously believes that you(royal you) shouldn't be assuming it's multiball in this sized game and his experience backs this argument up. It's not a good argument but meh, I don't really find his arguments good ever so whatever that is pretty moot.

You're falling into his trap here.
It doesn't matter whether or not he believes games are or are not likely to be multiball.
The question is - would he find it *scummy* that I thought it was likely. (or, more specifically, a safe presumption)
Why did he think *that* was scummy.

It doesn't matter whether or not he thought it was or wasn't likely, it mattered that he called it scummy to think otherwise.

In post 1932, Slandaar wrote:Why didn't he accuse others? don't know, don't really care. Maybe because he thinks you specifically shouldn't think it's multiball.

Okay.
Why should he think this? (also, I think you should care - why don't you? We're talking about a read on pere here, I would think that aspect would matter, yeah?)

In post 1939, Flubbernugget wrote:@Thor what do you think of some of the weaker vote on your wagon like dave's and boon's?

:neutral:
I was asked this five days ago and answered.
I was asked it again like, five hours ago or something and noted that I had already done it.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6302950
There.

What are your reads, currently?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1946 (isolation #207) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Mod - I understand the deadline is currently suspended - but could you clarify what it will be once replacements arrive?

It will be extended by a few days. At this point, I will not artificially prolong the day. If a lynch occurs, the game will proceed to night and I will modkill the slot if I cannot find a replacement by the end of the night. In the case that I do find a replacement during the night, night will be extended to allow the replacement to read the game and submit any relevant night actions. I will not impose a temporal deadline on this day until I do find a replacement.
Last edited by Aegor on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1947 (isolation #208) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

We're at 80 pages and haven't managed L-4 yet on any wagon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1951 (isolation #209) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1949, T S O wrote:Thor - because I feel my vote is more fruitful where it is.

I'm not particularly townreading Peregrine like I was and he could be scum, I guess, because I usually townread Peregrine when I ISO him in isolation and that really hasn't happened this game. Maybe that's indicative for Peregrine being scum. Maybe it's indicative of him having an off game. I don't know. At the moment I don't really care either because I don't have enough time for this game in general.

Your current vote is basically doing nothing - are you seriously telling me it's accomplishing something?
What is it doing that is fruitful?
Especially if you generally scum read Pere, as you seem to say you do?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1953 (isolation #210) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

At this point, what further pressure do you think you're bringing on him?

If you want actual pressure beyond yourself you need a wagon - which means you should be doing what I'm doing.
Or, you could back my play and put pressure on Pere, a player you say you consider scummy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1954 (isolation #211) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

Axle is currently on L-10.
I bet that's just breaking him apart inside, right?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1957 (isolation #212) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

How evil of me to point out that your pressure...isn't?
The heck is that about? What's your beef with what I'm saying (rather politely at that)?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1963 (isolation #213) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:1. Not really

Well...that leaves that reasoning a dead end path of weak.

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:2. Your original vote on pere was weaksauce -_- annoyance out the way

This is also a pretty empty comment that does nothing and advances less.

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:dave-I misread the whole goodmorning thing as well which was a bigger factor as why I scum read him but you have to admit the way he handled you and pere was a bad jump onto it. After he does a lot of theory talk about if pere is scum that there must be scum in the neighborhoods goes in depth about it. That really isn't solid reasoning.

Again - do you exect more from Davetown? Because if you don't, all you're really managing to say here is 'scumhunting looks weak' well...does Dave scumhunt strongly in your experience?
Look at what he's saying and doing, the people he's talking to and what he's saying. He is coming across as very honest to me right now and your raised issue with him is, basically, sloppy wagon transition...which even i it is a scumtell is more of a poor play tell, and at that point you should be assessing him as a newer player anyway in which case the case becomes weaker unless you know him to be better than this.
Do you?

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:script-was my weaker reads of the three and the only one you agreed slightly intreasting.

Actually no it's not unless you take it somewhere.

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:muffin- I stick to my points on this and that dustop that involves "explain your read,Is that the best,there's a better vote if that's all,link some some shit" yep real riviting stuff from muffin.

Do you not think I showed him having willingness to do original attacks?
If I did - then why is him sheeping me proof of cowardly scum - which is your currently advanced case?

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:3.
From my view point his got caught up with your wall. But the fact his recent post his brought up egg,muffin and scriptian so it's not all about you and I think his done a little. But the way you act around him got him caught up on you not sure if you realize you have that effect sometimes (remember you and slandaar in the game we were a scum team you didn't even mean for that wall to happen.)

You're saying a lot of words here and I'm not really buying it.
Sure, I will agree that Pere (and myself) are prone to wall wars.
That said, *during* the wall wars I was able to still discuss other people and events, Pere was not.
Prior to the wall war I was able to discuss other people and events, and Pere said basically nothing.
After the wall war...well, heck, Pere has basically lurked out and cast an empty vote and you're even mentioning that as though he's somehow discussed Scripten - no, he hasn't. Why do you think he has?

I don't think any of this weakens my point that he appears to not be scumhunting.
Can you clarify why you think I'm wrong here?

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:It became a way to debate your statistic into a surefire thing. I don't understand this transtion.

I don't see how this matters one way or the other, myself.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1971 (isolation #214) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1968, Slandaar wrote:I find it believable that if you have a certain experience with games going a certain way you would think others with similar experience levels would think similarly, thus you not doing so when he thinks you would think similar to him appears scummy to him.

But it didn't in that way.
He said it was scummy if there were two scum teams. But if there was one scum team it would not be scummy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1991 (isolation #215) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1974, Slandaar wrote:I mean is it good reasoning? no, but do you think Peregrine with his experience makes this argument unless he believes it?

The thing is that he didn't want to. He tossed it out - I zeroed in on it, and he tried to re-phrase the situation.
So, no, I don't think he'd do it unless he believed it - I also don't think he believes it and didn't want to get into it and regrets tossing it in as a way to fluff up a fake read.

In post 1986, Muffin wrote:Barring vig, why would a scum player get vigged? Is this gm slipping that she knows thor is town?

That phrase really pinged for me.

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god indecision

I find GM scummy and I am highly unimpressed by this as a case and think it borders on misrep.
I am sad Tiershift followed it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1993 (isolation #216) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1943, Thor665 wrote:What are your reads, currently?

@Flubber - as long as you're bemoaning things, how about you also address this question? Thanks.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1994 (isolation #217) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, functionally you should say 'Pere's wagon'.

Though I agree the Thor wagon is a joke.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2002 (isolation #218) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:Can we notice what Slandaar's done so far? He's tunneled me with theory questions and got into the multiball discussion, neither of which is particularly productive. Someone who thinks he's Town: why?

I am not particularly town reading him.
That said, you should be careful with all those rocks in that glass house - you are pretty much on open record for being next to useless today, so...where are you getting off complaining that the (now the second) new guy "isn't doing enough"?
It is really weird and hypocritical and not even that logical.

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:Let simplify this I haven't looked into daves meta I barely do that unless asked to and no I don't know him. Script well I got nothing why it's interesting I just thought it was interesting. I don't see your point on muffin how does sheeping you and throwing post that don't advance the case a town action.

Well, from someone who has played with Dave before - I do not find his current play to suggest an intentional attempt to dumb down and sheep - feel free to, y'know, go get your own opinion when tossing around issues about someone.

The point about Muffin is that I showed him attacking.
Your point on Muffin is that he is scum sheeping to lay under the radar.
I am suggesting the two happenings do not fully line up - which brings into question the validity of your case for him to be questionable for the given sheep.

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:In all honesty I can't clarify were your wrong. I was under the impression he did but after going through his iso he really only talked to them about the case between you and him.

I'm going to be honest thor from your latest post I feel like your tying to control me and I don't like that. Unlike tso I'm not so easily bullied into things.

So...basically you're now disagreeing not for any reason but just to be contrary.
On page 80.
With a rather short deadline remaining that would have been past already save for mod holds.
With not even a single claim or L-1 on the table.

YES I AM TRYING TO CONTROL YOU - I'M TRYING TO CONTROL ALL OF YOU LACKWITS WHO SEEM 'JUST FINE' WITH THE CURRENT GAMESTATE.
The current gamestate is pure poison, and all of you are somehow happy as peaches in it, as far s I can tell because you PREFER deadline driven wagons.
What the hell is that?

In post 1998, Garmr wrote:But guess what there's finally a wagon I'm happy that's picking up

Yeah, that one's real speedy humdinger, in about a week or two it will be on l-5 and then we'll be off to the races!
I townread him - fyi.
Your non Pere vote reasoning bugs me - also fyi.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2039 (isolation #219) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2003, Garmr wrote:I will trust you with the dave reasoning but I showed that muffins so called attack was Smurf and went no where. Those lines I said were from his post and pretty much the only thing he said on the so called attack. So no that make thing you called attacking :roll: isn't going to win points when it has little point and leads no where.

If that was all you found than you missed/overlooked some of it - there was a point I accused him of buddying for how focused his attack on GM was. If you think there was never an attack from him then you should have issue with me making that sort of extreme statement.

In post 2008, goodmorning wrote:Thor: Am I just imagining that half the playerlist is more useless than I am?

I think so, I put you as more useless than quite a few you have marked differently.

In post 2012, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1790, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1707, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1661, Thor665 wrote:The attack is not weak, and I haven't dropped or dodged off from anything I have said about you.
Feel free to prove me wrong.
Please.

Ok. Thank you for your service to the town.

Just trimming this down to showcase what I said and what he answered.

No you weren't - you unvoted me in that post or immediately juxtaposed to it. Or was the unvote also sarcasm?

In post 2019, PeregrineV wrote:You said you didn't get it.

I guess you got it and now decided you didn't like it.

I have continually asked you to explain it and have also presented it to the best of my understanding - if you think you can clarify something for me my standing question of 'explain the scumtell' remains open and unaddressed by you.

In post 2020, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2002, Thor665 wrote:With not even a single claim or L-1 on the table.

Claimed in

Good, so we don't need hammer intent.

In post 2022, TierShift wrote:I am not following this case, I pointed out what I found scummy about him in my previous post. It's just that the vote by muffin prompted me to do the same.

That is one possible interpretation, sure.

In post 2026, T S O wrote:
Vote: Aneninen

case is up in next 2 days.

You also still haven't addressed my question about why you said what you said when you voted Pere.
My pressure on you...wasn't much pressure at all, yet you popped like an overripe grape What's up with that?

In post 2033, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1991, Thor665 wrote:
The thing is that he didn't want to. He tossed it out - I zeroed in on it, and he tried to re-phrase the situation.
So, no,
I don't think he'd do it unless he believed it
- I also don't think he believes it and didn't want to get into it and regrets tossing it in as a way to fluff up a fake read.

Show me where/what he 're-phrased' it to.

Bolded: then why are you using this as some sort of case?

Read what you have just said Thor.

As I have specifically said to you - he re-prhased away from the scumtell and into the debate of whether the game is or is not likely to be multiball which has nothing to do with my scumminess existing or not.

Because that is the case - he has said something he doesn't appear to believe and doesn't appear able to back up - yet IS STICKING TO HIS GUNS ON IT.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2041 (isolation #220) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I am sorry that as a player in this game I also interpret posts I read and sometimes have different opinions than you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2043 (isolation #221) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

I, however, do need to interpret your post, and that's where I'm coming from. No need to tell me to Smurf off for doing what is normal.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2045 (isolation #222) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

Because to me that's what it is.
Is there any point to this besides acting umbraged at something that isn't even meaningful?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2048 (isolation #223) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2046, TierShift wrote:It's me showing discontent with your passive-aggressive 'I'm better than you'-tone.

In post 2047, goodmorning wrote:I have the strangest feeling this has to do with my weak case on you. I've done some Smurf since that, haven't you been paying attention?

I have paid attention to everything you have done this game - it wasn't hard to keep track of.
Oh, burn!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2054 (isolation #224) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2049, T S O wrote:Because the way the argument inevitably goes is I make my case on Axle, you say I'm wasting my time, we back-and-forth, I lose the argument and end up sheepishly voting Peregrine.

I, as I've said before, am both too highly-strung and too busy to do that.

That is meaningless - the only issue is whether or not you think I'm right about the wagon states and the needs of town.
If I am, you should join me.
If not, you should tell me to sod off.
The only way there is a middle point is if you have no idea - and if you have no idea you shouldn't get pissy about it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2058 (isolation #225) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

He said it in reference to the Neighborhood QTs - not a Scum QT.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2061 (isolation #226) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2060, Scripten wrote:These posts feel organic and natural. He doesn't keep pushing the exact same point over and over, but had some amount of ebb and flow to his discussion with Thor. Feels like a townish Flubbernugget to me.

I'm pretty neutral on that He changed his stances because I was battering the arguments. You'll note he walked away from me with no particular commentary about how he felt about it. That doesn't particularly vibe like townish ebb and flow. I'm not saying it's scummish either, but I don't get the town vibe.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2067 (isolation #227) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2075 (isolation #228) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2070, Scripten wrote:Fine, question extends to the rest of you lot, then. Boon fakeclaim more likely to be town- or scum-motivated?

If it's fake? Scum.
Don't want to bother lynching him now anyway.
Carry on.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2077 (isolation #229) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

No.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2093 (isolation #230) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2090, Slandaar wrote:I feel you don't understand my point Thor. The conversation diverted when he used the meta to back his argument up, do you disagree?

Yes. Because my initial issue was 'how is that scummy' and he segued into 'this shows you are wrong' and then hugged onto that like it meant something.
First off, I don't even think he managed to show I was wrong, second off, even if he did it was by a matter of inches, and thirdly - it still didn't show how I was scum in any way at all yet he keeps bringing it up. He wasn't backing up his argument - he was backing up a claim that was immaterial to the scumtell and never making an argument.

Do you think he ever actually supported his argument? Y/N?
If Yes - please quote it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2094 (isolation #231) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2078, T S O wrote:I hate this game so much.

What's your problem?

The playerlist, apparently.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2101 (isolation #232) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2099, goodmorning wrote:Who was it that was calling this post contentful?

I did.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2104 (isolation #233) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2103, goodmorning wrote:It's not. It's a tunnel with window dressing on it.

If that is true than your reads are a toy tunnel with a chalk drawing of a window on the side.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2105 (isolation #234) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, maybe Fonz was scumhunting people by not interacting with them?
I hear that's a thing.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2133 (isolation #235) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Votepark with no push would be a more apt description.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2135 (isolation #236) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

I don't see either inconsistency.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2169 (isolation #237) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2140, davesaz wrote:
In post 2135, Thor665 wrote:I don't see either inconsistency.

PereV called you out for seeming to have inside information. Your scum read on him is based on the way he's inconsistently applying the inside information tell to you and not to others. But you are being inconsistent with how you're handling his inconsistency vs. how you handle the same inconsistency in others.

Allow me to sum this up for you better;

Pere made a scum call.
I said - that makes no sense.
Pere stood by his tell.
I called it scummy.
You made a scum call.
I said - that makes no sense.
You said - yeah, it doesn't. But isn't that hypocritical of you?
I said - no.

Where do you see the different behavior specifically?

In post 2142, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay so you Smurf and bitch that we need a compromise lynch before deadline then cast doubt when someone tries to compromise on a lynch without waiting for deadline to do it.

And everybody seems okay with this.

1. I am actually not asking for a compromise wagon, I am asking for my prime wagon.
2. Just because I waant the wagon does not mean that I am so tunnel blind that I am incapable of questioning the motives of people who vote the way I wish.
3. You are pointing out that I am town and scumhunting - while whining about it and trying to make it seem remotely scummy.
4. Whassup?

In post 2142, Flubbernugget wrote:And considering you
always has to get the last Smurfing word in, every Smurfing time
, how would telling you to sod off do anything than piss TSO off even further, and then allow you to tunnel him into a scum read?

I have not got the "last word in" with a number of debates in this thread alone, much less ll the time.
I do tend to get the last word in when they're talking derp though.
Sorry that upsets you? :lol:
What is your actual point here, if any?
Also - I allowed Pere to get in the last word *before* you posted this...so...seriously, what is your issue here?

In post 2143, Flubbernugget wrote:And yes I owe you a reads list

I had no idea it was such a complicated ask.
All I really want is a scum pile a town pile and a null pile - maybe a sentence or half attached to each. I thought it would be quick and easy.
Do you have maybe a top five or six reads you can toss out now for me to look at while you're researching the others?

In post 2150, Garmr wrote:thors town reading everyone of them and I felt he could only explain one adequately.

You didn't ask me to explain my reads there.

In post 2155, T S O wrote:Thor is probably one of the worst players to pick a fight with as scum onsite due to his proficiency in winning arguments, propensity to re-evaluate reads and even tunnel if need be. GM's not stupid.

This is one of the nicer things that has been said about me this month - I may need to sig it <3
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2204 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2200, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2039, Thor665 wrote:No you weren't - you unvoted me in that post or immediately juxtaposed to it. Or was the unvote also sarcasm?

Because if you're town, despite your uselessness today, you'll be more useful (hopefully), in later days.

Scritpen, I felt, was a better vote, and more likely scum.

Since doing a full iso on him, it could be just differing views on how posting should be communicated. Every post of his I feel like his goal is to provide as little information as possible while still trying to look like he is. In summary of reading his posts, he does appear to have reads, with various reasons, on a few players. So maybe it's just me. Maybe it's not.

In post 2201, PeregrineV wrote:If there are 2 scumteams, and Thor called it despite evidence to the contrary, Thor is either

1. Lucky town that got the setup right for reasons mortals will never fathom
2. Scum that already knows it

If there is 1 scumteam, and Thor makes a safe assumption there are two, Thor is either

3. Wrong town that made an incorrect assumption
4. Scum that is trying to make town look for more scumteams than there are

Since #4 makes no sense whatsoever, it 1 or 2 or 3. Since I doubt it's 1, and don't care if it's 3, #2 is the one that I need to focus on in determining townThor or scumThor.

Tell me again you still don't get it.

Well, first off, there is no evidence to the contrary.
Second, I only brought it up in a discussion here someone claimed their read made sense as long as there was no scum that scum didn't know the alignments of already, which brings into question how it is #2 or #4 in any case.
Third - you said you didn't think I'd slip, which rules out your #2 in any case.
Fourth, #4 makes just as much sense as #2 especially when you toss in that even by your own understanding it is highly likely to have an SK in the setup. In fact, you're claiming this.
Fifth, coming from someone who claims that there would be a likely SK - how were you planning to distinguish between SK and 2nd scumteam on Day 2 when you noted that I would be suspect on Day 2 if multiple kills happened?
Sixth, I do not believe you did this much analysis of my commentary considering the other comments in a similar vein you missed, especially since one of them you later admitted would be scummy, if it was the biggest issue on me, why wasn't it an issue at all on him?
Seventh, with multiple occurrences of 'town could do this' (also known as 50% of your equation) especially since, if we add in SKs, I was actually right - and I showed you early on I was including SKs, why did it even become worth mention in the first place? You might as well have said 'Thor is posting, he might be scum' and would have had just as much validity to the tell - so why do you like this tell and think it is remotely accurate?

I still don't get it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2213 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2206, PeregrineV wrote:I guess you give more weight to the context of the discussion than I do.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2214 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, it's a weird habit I have - I look at the context of what is being said to decide if it is or is not scummy.
I'm cray-cray like that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2218 (isolation #241) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2216, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2214, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, it's a weird habit I have - I look at the context of what is being said to decide if it is or is not scummy.
I'm cray-cray like that.

Since your pretty much in wait mode, when I flip town, who is the scum on my wagon?

I have addressed this already to multiple people, and I kind of think you were one of them.
My answer hasn't changed at this point because the wagon hasn't made any further headway and I have no nightkill info to see either.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2219 (isolation #242) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, snap, I mean nightkills info to see - I almost let slip that I have scum knowledge of only one nightkill.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2222 (isolation #243) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Pere brought up multiball - he is scummy if it's multiball.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2224 (isolation #244) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I would be scummy if I was serious, I agree.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2230 (isolation #245) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

So we're lynching him now, right?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2232 (isolation #246) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

So?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2274 (isolation #247) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2254, goodmorning wrote:Why is Pere the leading wagon again?

Oh, I remember. It's because Thor said so.

In other news; Thor is complaining that other people aren't pushing wagons - almost as though he has a point.

In post 2256, beastcharizard wrote:What is everyone's read on my slot?

Scummy.

In post 2264, Flubbernugget wrote:@Thor who else do you want a read on?

Do you have other reads? Because you included a null and some other very soft reads there - were those your strongest reads, or just random reads?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2287 (isolation #248) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2285, Slandaar wrote:Thor misreps PV by saying he should include SK's in the numbers

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2292 (isolation #249) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

I only accuse you on not doing Smurf.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2298 (isolation #250) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2293, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2287, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2285, Slandaar wrote:Thor misreps PV by saying he should include SK's in the numbers

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

What word?

Misrep? I think that is the first time I used it.

PV clearly was using multiball to mean games with 2 scumteams therefore suggesting he should include SK's is a misrepresentation of what he is saying.

Well...first off, step away from the keyboard and take a breath, your life is currently empty.
Go, illegally download, or Netflix stream, or go rent 'The Princess Bride'.
Go watch the movie - have a life become full of wonder, joy, and happiness, then return.
You are welcome.

In other news - I can't misrep what Pere was saying - because *he was making claims about what I was saying when he said that stuff*.
He was trying to understand me.
I can't misrep him by pointing out what I meant.

What you are saying literally makes no sense, and what you are now arguing with me makes less.
I don't even want this to go anywhere, particularly, because I don't think it much matters. But you should probably do a double check on how you analyze things in a generic sene if this is where you're at in discerning info from those events.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2299 (isolation #251) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, if I misrepped him via your definition - he misrepped me first (also twice, by claiming I'd never provided a player number).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2318 (isolation #252) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2301, Slandaar wrote:You said multiball blah blah. He thought you used the term multiball to mean 2 scumteams. His argument obviously was not talking about games with SK. How would you as scum know there is an SK? it's impossible. He clearly was not making that argument.

I agree that his argument makes no particular sense in any way?

In post 2301, Slandaar wrote:YOU did not tell him you meant SK+scum instead asking him to provide meta

Yes, and then he acted like 'it happening about 33% of the time equates to Thor is wrong equates to Pere's tell is valid.'
Which it doesn't.
Even if we don't count SKs.

In post 2301, Slandaar wrote:Only then did you bring up the SK+scum meaning multiball when his meta showed that actually 2 scum teams is not that likely I think it was 2/7 doesn't matter though the number.

Since my initial commentary was in response to someone using a tell that was based on the idea that 'this is valid unless there are scum that are not part of my scum team' then, actually, it wasn't the first time I brought it up though I will agree it was the first time I openly explained it. After the explanation Pere chose to debate *that* with me as opposed to reassessing the validity of his tell or explaining how it still worked even with my usage of the word.

In post 2301, Slandaar wrote:You are misrepresenting his argument by saying SK games should be applied because clearly that was not his argument.

I am actually saying that I meant that SK should be included.
I actually never said whether his point was valid or not - I said his point didn't matter.

In post 2301, Slandaar wrote:It doesn't matter if he misinterpreted your meaning. The difference is I find it very hard to believe you thought he was talking about games with SK the entire time thus you didn't misinterpret you misrepresented.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2319 (isolation #253) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2312, Slandaar wrote:
In post 583, Thor665 wrote:
Adjusted that for how it was used in the discussion.

Adding in the other SK ones changes it to a 6/13 ratio.
Meaning, roughly, 50%

This is not a correction, this is Thor saying PV is wrong it's 50% when clearly in the discussion PV was not meaning SK+scum games. At this point Thor should have realized (he should have before but this is the absolute latest) that PV meant only games with 2 scumteams.

This means when Thor says 'adjusted for how it was used in the discussion' he is misrepresenting PV because clearly that was not how PV was using the term multiball in the discussion.

It does not matter what Thor's original meaning was.

What do you think I meant by the bolded statement?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2327 (isolation #254) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2347 (isolation #255) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2343, goodmorning wrote:[obligatory prodding at Thor post]
Maybe the Anen wagon should move to Axle?

Better yet, let's lynch Thor.[/obligatory prodding at Thor post]

Shhhh, I'm scumhunting you by not interacting with you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2357 (isolation #256) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2352, davesaz wrote:I don't see the big "we gotta lynch someone" that I'd expect from town

I did that for a while.
Then people acted like everything was great or that I was a jerk being holier-than-thou.

So I stopped caring.
I embrace the derp lynch that will soon happen, and the joy of watching people comment on Day 4 that some of the votes are "hard to read".
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2387 (isolation #257) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2365, T S O wrote:feel really awful about not posting that godSmurf case so here's something. lots of these don't make sense. specifically, him thinking he can read Thor perfectly with 1-1 sampling, Cho being scum for voting me (also scum), etc.

You have shown evidence that he is playing weakly, I suppose, as I agree that meta based off 1-1 is hardly deep and accurate.
That said, I see no evidence that town him would *not* do these things and fail to see the scumgenda.

In post 2372, TierShift wrote:I see Pere has been online. Pere, if you think you won't get back before deadline, please claim now, as it looks you are going to be run up to L-1 soon. No claim because V/LA won't be accepted.

He has claimed Neighbor with Pere and I - so basically VT with a QT.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2388 (isolation #258) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

*Egg and I
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2390 (isolation #259) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2350, Aegor wrote:
Votecount 1.19

[6]
PeregrineV:
Egg, Thor665, Scripten, The Fonz, AxleGreaser, davesaz
[5]
Aneninen:
Shiro*, TierShift, Garmr, T S O, PeregrineV
[4]
Thor665:
goodmorning, Nero Cain, flubbernugget, Izariael
[1]
goodmorning:
Slandaar
[1]
T S O:
Muffin
[1]
Shiro:
Grayfoxxxx

[3]
Not Voting:
beastcharizard, Aneninen, Boonskiies

@Muffin - yeah, because that wagon is totally about to spring into action with you offering a vote move.

Pere is at L-5, and is the runaway lead wagon.
There are three days left.
The gak?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2392 (isolation #260) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Were you planning to ever get around to that analysis of the wagon on me and how you feel about your co-voters and their reasons I asked for you to do?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2393 (isolation #261) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:Alright, it's on the list. I'm at home all day tomorrow so...

You promised to do it Tuesday, functionally.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2407 (isolation #262) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2396, Muffin wrote:Dunno what you mean by "the gak" but TSO is a quality vote and you should sheep it for great justice

I am pretty sure you were able to (correctly) interpret "the gak" as "what is up with your utterly useless vote and posturing?"
You asking me to vote TSO based on a rah-rah point is simply more of the same.
What is up with this gak?

In post 2405, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:
Yes, and then he acted like 'it happening about 33% of the time equates to Thor is wrong equates to Pere's tell is valid.'
Which it doesn't.
Even if we don't count SKs.

Mmm I think this was more a defensive thing saying his initial argument was using only 2 scumteams thus his argument was valid.

Except it wasn't.
He showed I was right 33% of the time even using the criteria he thought I ment as opposed to what I thought I meant.
Why is it not a safe assumption to consider something that happens 33% of the time?
This is even if we wish to accept he, and you, think I'm lying about the SK thing.

Also - you don't address what he does *after* I clarify the SK point - whether or not you think I presented it at the right time to him is immaterial, the very words I'm using and the way I said them clearly showcase that *YES* that was what I was thinking, yet he doesn't adjust or shift, or recodify, or reconsider, or anything.

In post 2405, Slandaar wrote:
In post 597, PeregrineV wrote:Except Multiball means 2 scumteams, as per the definition: "Serial Killers and other one-person groups do not count; the term is specific to scum groups of multiple players."
So, your attempt to use SKs to discredit me is pretty blatant.

At this point I see no issue with PV saying this - it reinforces his interpretation of multiball. He also accuses you of trying to discredit which to be honest is fair at this point because you should have said you were including SK's much earlier as it was obvious PV wasn't so it appears like you are just saying this out of the blue.

Except it doesn't.
And, regardless of that fact, it still fails to make his stance anything better than 'I disagree with Thor's opinion'.
Except he calls it a scumtell.
Why?

Also, you earlier claimed I had not corrected him.
Now apparently you agree I corrected him but not in a timely manner.
What the fug?

No, seriously, you're all like 'Pere's thing makes sense (though I'm not saying sense for what or what that actually says about Pere's alignment) but you're kvetching that though Pere couldn't figure out I meant SKs quickly enough, that I needed to figure out he didn't mea them...and should have said so sooner...even though I did say so...what are you even saying here? I don't get your point at all. I did correct him, let's even say I'm dense and corrected him later than Ishould have. Fine.
So what?
Seriously, so what - what does that show about my alignment? What does it show about Pere's? How does it make his argument pro-town or his scumtell sensible?

In post 2406, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:I am actually saying that I meant that SK should be included.
I actually never said whether his point was valid or not - I said his point didn't matter.

His point does matter because it is your argument against him
- the point doesn't make sense. Which it does when you use PV's interpretation of multiball and his meta.

???

What do you think my point against him is?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2409 (isolation #263) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2408, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2393, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:Alright, it's on the list. I'm at home all day tomorrow so...

You promised to do it Tuesday, functionally.

That is true, sort of. Anyway, when I hit thing 2 in the list I didn't really want to do it, so I just didn't. I'll bump yours up and do it tomorrow.

I think that is true specifically - our individual date/times may be off, but a 24 hour period is still a 24 hour period.
If you are town in this game I am very sad.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2413 (isolation #264) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2410, goodmorning wrote:Saying I'm home on a day doesn't preclude the possibility that I won't be in the mood for Mafia.

Oh come on - how long exactly should it take you to (even off the top of your head) offer thoughts and opinions on a wagon on your top scumspect.
Even if you want to scroll back and look at their stated reasons (:lol:) it shouldn't take much more than...what, call it twenty minutes of research?

I'm not asking for an essay, I'm asking how you feel about the wagon you are currently on considering the votes that have supported it.
It shouldn't require a day, and even if you lazed off that day you should have been able to swing it sometime within the following 72 hours.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2419 (isolation #265) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:Well it's not 33% it was like 29% which sounds much worse even when the difference is small.

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I mean if you have that experience then you are not going to assume something happens when it only happens 29% of the time. It's obviously not a safe assumption. Are you smoking something Thor? Do you think it's a safe assumption that something which happens 29% of the time will happen?

Well...what the hell dude?
1. That's not what I was saying.
2. Even if you thought it was - the question is why Pere thought it was *scummy* that I was saying that.
3. What the hell is this pedant spiral you want us in?

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I didn't say you are lying.

So?
You did say his case made sense - and I said it doesn't.
I never said he was lying either except in thinking it was scummy. You seem, like him, to be focused on whether he is statistically correct which though I disagreed that he was had NOTHING to do with my scum case on him but that apparently had something to do with his case on me - to which I still ask, what does it have to do?

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I think he didn't believe you which is where you assumed PV thought you were lying in the above quote (and you thought I was), remember?

I do not follow this - restate?

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:Thor who do you think knows better about whether or not your SK's are multiball was clearly displayed in thread? You or I?

Slandaar - I have explained why I think it presents as such, you have not addressed that.
Again - with Nero's question...how could I have meant anything *other than* scum that is not aligned with the scum group Nero is part of.
Take your time.
Pere didn't want to address this either.

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I would like a response because there is only one correct answer. It did come over that way.

Fine - and after I clarified...what then?
Because I'm not even claiming he had to read it that way.
I did claim that after I clarified everything I said made sense and there were no holes in the story and that he didn't address how that affected his read in any way at all.

I'm not even wall quoting the rest, I think this is the curx.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2445 (isolation #266) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2432, goodmorning wrote:I definitely just said I'd do it tomorrow, so why not stop being a Smurf about it?

Because this is the second time. I was a total believer of you the first time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

In post 2439, Slandaar wrote:He sees you who has also played a lot and he thinks you should think similar to him that multiball (two scumteams) is not too likely (29%).

So, when he sees your multiball post, he thinks you wouldn't assume this if you were town thus it seems suspicious to him

Well, first off, ignoring that a greater than 1/4 and slightly less than 1/3 chance *is* safe to assume, and also ignoring that I have been given by you burden of explanation, but he's allowed as his first response to go 'ooooh, scummy' instead of asking me why I believe what I said first, let's get to something I find odder.

Why does he presume to now how I would think?
You don't seem to do this.
I don't do this to others.
Yet it's integral for your town case on him that he expects Thor to think like he does...which evidence actually suggests is not true between us as players.
So why do you think he thought this? Which is also an odd trip inside his head on your part.

In post 2439, Slandaar wrote:Where do you think you clarified everything - what exact point are you talking about?

You are well aware of when I said I counted SKs.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2446 (isolation #267) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2443, AxleGreaser wrote:Why else should I be lynching PereV today,
If I squint, and I did (when I consolidated on what appeared to be the least worst wagon), I can find 'scummy' stuff in PereVs filter, but I have poor logic,
(I also reckon I found at least one thing i dont like in yours.. However past experience (reading games you played) tells me I can find things I don't like in your filter when you are town.
and note just like PereV they dont have to right/valid things, indeed as you flip town, they alone are demonstrably not reliably alignment indicative.)
Wat do.

Apparently your what do is asking me for logic to allow you to sheep a case you want to be on record against.

Do you or don't you support the Pere wagon? Act accordingly.

Also, it is dumb to ask me 'what are his sloppy reads...oh, not counting the read you were actively calling sloppy at that point in time'.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2447 (isolation #268) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also I don't care, really - since I'm about the only player who tried during Day 1...shock of shocks, my wagon is the only one with weight. People thinking 'need a lynch before deadline!' are going to provide derp and terrible reasons to vote in support of either my wagon or worse ones to vote the wagon on Anen.

Frankly this town deserves what is coming, I am so annoyed at so many of you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2448 (isolation #269) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2350, Aegor wrote:
Day 1 deadline:
(expired on 2014-10-27 20:25:38)

I mean, look at this.

I think Pere is currently still L-5 (I haven't re-checked)
He is the biggest wagon with the next being L-7.

We basically have 24 hours.

All of you suck.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2449 (isolation #270) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

And before any of you start up the whine.

Sure, I'm a dick for saying you all suck - I admit it, I'm a jerk.
That said, why are we at basically a 50% to lynch wagon with less than 24 hours till deadline in a large with multiple extensions?
Do all of you who are annoyed I said you suck find that to be *optimal* play?
Do you find it to be *good* play?
Do you think towns should *try* to be like that?

Unless you said 'yes' to at least two of those - you should be aware there is some level of fail here.
And if you did say yes - let me know, so I can never play in another large with any of you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2450 (isolation #271) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2350, Aegor wrote:[6]PeregrineV: Egg, Thor665, Scripten, The Fonz, AxleGreaser, davesaz
[5]Aneninen: Shiro*, TierShift, Garmr, T S O, PeregrineV
[4]Thor665: goodmorning, Nero Cain, flubbernugget, Izariael
[1]goodmorning: Slandaar
[1]T S O: Muffin
[1]Shiro: Grayfoxxxx

[3] Not Voting: beastcharizard, Aneninen, Boonskiies

And look at this awesome!

I don't think I've even seen any of the people voting me except for GM in days (though Nero had a hyper fail prod dodge in there I recall)
That is our 3rd biggest wagon - the wagon led by the 'tone' case and three lurksacks.
THIRD BIGGEST!

Axle *just voted* GM.
What an amazing wagon of 2!
That is going to ADD PRESSURE TO HER! :D

Beast is new...so...meh.
Boonie sucks though, that lurksack has been around enough he should have a vote in play whilst prod dodging.
Is Gray even still in the game?

The Anen wagon exists...formed of a coalition of people who...I think are lynching him for not being Pere.
Also Pere. :lol:
Though Anen hasn't even managed the survival vote yet, so I'm not sure who is worse.

Ooooh, actually Axle was *on* the Pere wagon - it's now one more vote away from lynch.
Apparently Slandaar "winning" the argument with me equates to Pere not even being scummy anymore - sheep Slandaar's one vote vanity wagon at 24 hours till deadline, L-10 FTW!
That said I think it's still L-6 because someone else got on...was it Boony? I forget.

What an awesome spread here.
?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2453 (isolation #272) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2452, Garmr wrote:Whine

Seriously?

If you don't think I have a point - do something about it to prove me wrong.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2461 (isolation #273) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2454, AxleGreaser wrote:So how about we stop the wallow and respond to my fairly reasonable question.

If I dont buy the Perev is scum because he called you scum for him thinking you had potentially TMI,
why else is he in your opinion scum exactly?

His weak play, which I have already described.
What the hell?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2464 (isolation #274) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2454, AxleGreaser wrote:Well lets see, your wagon is not at majority and thats everyone elses fault?

Yes, it is.
Though apparently Slandaar thinks that's my fault...somehow.

The lack of a wagon appearing is the failure of people to push a wagon - there is a reason i push, and, oh, hey, look, my case has the best wagon.
Yet apparently my push is "bad".

So what, lurksacks? Push a "good" one then. Man up and make it happen.
Clearly it can be done with a "bad" wagon - so that blame is on you.
Maybe you should have talked to me more about why your wagon is "good" and got me to come help push it instead of having pedant debates with me about a "bad" wagon.
You win by having a better path - not by dinging at the only path available.

In post 2454, AxleGreaser wrote:Lets take TSO who not only wont push the wagon he wants lynched he wont even answer frickin questions about it (Now Garmr is following suit?)

Yes, I agree, both are playing bad in a sea of bad play.

In post 2457, AxleGreaser wrote:Thor if you really town read your wagon as only having townies on it.

How come?

1. I never said it only had townies on it - in fact I said the opposite.
2. I have town reads of varying strength on most of the core voters of the wagon - that is how come. That is a meaningless question, really. I didn't town read them for voting Pere, I had town reads and then they voted Pere (well...probably a bit of each timewise, but I didn't develop town reads *because* they voted Pere and never claimed as such, and at that point a wide range question like that will never get a good response).

In post 2457, AxleGreaser wrote:Do you actually town read GoodMorning's vanity push on you?

No.
I have repeatedly described her push as terrible and her play lacking and also indicated support of the idea of lynching her.
That said - her wagon is L-10 and the Pere wagon is L-6...or something.

Again - people don't understand how compromise wagons work.
Again - people are *only talking to me* about compromise.
You compromise with the people hanging on the wuss wagons in *opposition* to the strong wagon. You don't try to get the strong wagon to shift whole hog to a weak wagon - that's not how it works.

In post 2459, Slandaar wrote:Perhaps there should be a larger wagon at this point in an ideal world Thor but that is in large part your fault for pushing the PV wagon this much when it just is plain bad.

Oooooh, yeah, because 1 person pushing 1 bad wagon TOTALLY DESTROYS THE ABILITY OF EVERYONE ELSE TO DO ANYTHING WITH "GOOD" WAGONS AND IT CERTAINLY ISN'T BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WITH THE "GOOD" WAGONS FAIL TO KNOW HOW TO PUSH A WAGON.

Mah bad!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2465 (isolation #275) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2462, Shiro wrote:Thor can I ask you something ? I think I understand your reason behind Pere wagoon but why wouldnt scum pere back off when he had the chance ? I mean he had a few chances biggest being the one where it was pointed that there was a misundersating with what multball meant. Why wouldn't he step away and spare himself all this trouble ? He was clearly losing the argument anyway.

He did step away when he stopped discussing me and voted Scripten.
Then he shifted to Anen.
Both times with, in my opinion, minor to no justification.

He has called me 100% scum.

Just saying.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2466 (isolation #276) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

I can't tell whether I am a jerk, people are bad, or I honestly have some sort of strange and magical ability to push wagons.
Like, all the complaints make no sense to me.
Just - push a different wagon if you don't like mine.
Easy.

Even the people complaining about it are posting 90% *about my wagon*
Which is the *opposite* of what you should be doing if you ant to oppose a wagon in any functional way.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2468 (isolation #277) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

Not really.
I would be fine with sheep on others, but others can't manage sheep.
I would also be much more fine if there was any L-1 wagon at all, which there is not.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2474 (isolation #278) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

I would support Axle over Anen. I think Anen and Dave are townish.
I only support Axle because I figure white noise removal is okay.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2477 (isolation #279) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

So Axle and Dave are your top scumreads?
Have a sentence sized case to attach to each?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2480 (isolation #280) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

If Dave isn't a top scumread why are you mentioning him at this point in a post designed just to let us know what you think in case you die?
Who is your other top scum read?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2496 (isolation #281) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2485, AxleGreaser wrote:My view was the scum had been afraid to get on it.
Which is why I looked elsewhere.
Thats one of the reasons I suspect that if PereV flips anti town it would be SK.
The scum don't know it is not a mislynch, so they were more happy than usual to be the reluctant consolidators.

Meh, by that stated logic scum only like to vote scumbuddies.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2508 (isolation #282) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2505, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2447, Thor665 wrote:Also I don't care, really - since I'm about the only player who tried during Day 1...shock of shocks, my wagon is the only one with weight

effort isn't indicative of alignment

I put back in the entirety of my comment - to show just how meaningless and kinda derp yours is.
I wasn't saying effort was indicative of alignment.
I was saying effort was indicative of ability to PUSH A WAGON
Dear gawd, are you scum or do you have inability to read English?

In post 2503, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2445, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2432, goodmorning wrote:I definitely just said I'd do it tomorrow, so why not stop being a Smurf about it?

Because this is the second time. I was a total believer of you the first time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Repeat: I never said outright that I would do it tuesday. I did say outright that I would do it today.

You did say outright you would do it "tomorrow" on Monday.
In my universe that counts as saying, outright, that I should have been able to expect it within 72 hours and you failed to produce.
I will agree you said you would do it today also - pardon me for feeling a little gunshy in trusting you without constant reminders.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2512 (isolation #283) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2509, Egg wrote:Skimmed while football is on commercials. Sick of reading "will vote Pere if needed". Now is kind of the time.

Pretty sure we are going to no lynch.

Don't be silly, this is how the game is played, and only jerks think otherwise and want us to rush to L-1 seven days ago.
Jerks.
:lol:
How do they even play?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2528 (isolation #284) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2523, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2522, Egg wrote:Which is exactly what I was bitching and moaning about...

quite possibly
prematurely

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2529 (isolation #285) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Someone link me to that 'Thorface' thing, I want to post that now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2530 (isolation #286) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Thank you, Google.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2532 (isolation #287) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Hey, GM, I'm keeping you in mind.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2537 (isolation #288) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2533, AxleGreaser wrote:make more sense with that before it? nvm.

No, it doesn't - you were complaining that with less than 48 hours till game end, with a wagon on L-7, that someone maybe was being premature in complaining about the wagon state.

I would like to point out Slandaar's vote as a *perfect* example of the derp town will have to sort through later when analyzing wagons.
Same with about a 3rd of the votes on this wagon.

For the record, my solution, is to treat it as though every single person who voted *loves* the idea of lynching Pere.
And everyone who didn't as flat out opposed to the idea.
So that's how I'm reading all of you.
FYI.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2538 (isolation #289) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

Slandaar was even an over hammer.
I'm counting him for *loves* regardless.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2544 (isolation #290) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2540, Slandaar wrote:I was just joking with my vote obviously. I knew PV was dead.

Nope - *loves* is the category you're in.

In post 2542, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2532, Thor665 wrote:Hey, GM, I'm keeping you in mind.

lolk

Well, it's not happening now. If we're all alive Tomorrow it'll happen then.

I'm keeping you in mind anyway.

But mostly for utter uselessness and promise breaking.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2548 (isolation #291) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2545, PeregrineV wrote:Thank God. I knew I could count and everyone to lynch me.

So that was the gameplan?
If you are town you may wish to examine that one :lol:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2556 (isolation #292) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Shiro
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2565 (isolation #293) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2558, Shiro wrote:
In post 2556, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Shiro

<3 ya too

Any questions associated with that vote :3

If I had a question I would have asked it. I had a vote, I placed it.

In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote:Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.

Why?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2677 (isolation #294) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2675, Garmr wrote:Aslong as you don't do a thor and pere and keep it going the whole day. It should be fine.

So...basically as long as you don't do a 1 v 1?
Because if you initiate and then stop - it's not a 1 v 1. It's a wagon that you are planning not to push.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2688 (isolation #295) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2678, Garmr wrote:Nope you push have a break push have a break push have a break. You don't need an unvote.

I look forward to seeing this.

In post 2679, Scripten wrote:Wait a second. Since when is initiating a 1v1 the same thing as pushing a wagon? I totally disagree that the two are one and the same, even if they share a few traits.

Are you saying that Garmr is just pushing a wagon when he goads Axle into fifteen straight pages of incoherent back and forthing?

I don't see what difference this is other than saying that you don't like how he is pushing a wagon. I see little value in debating word choice over it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2693 (isolation #296) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Garmr - Not likely.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2696 (isolation #297) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2694, Scripten wrote:I don't think he's really pushing a wagon, tho. He's got a vote out and he's initiating an argument, but 1v1-ing just doesn't seem pro-town.

The only way that becomes an issue is if everyone else treats it as a 1 v 1. Otherwise it is simply two players cross voting - aka, two wagons.

Shiro is scum due to gut and wagon placement.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2700 (isolation #298) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2697, Scripten wrote:Intent is important. Doesn't the intent to spawn a 1v1 make you cringe?

No, because, as noted, it's impossible to do unless other players allow it. Everyone kvetching about Thor/Pere were failing to do anything else and instead kept talking about Thor/Pere (half the time by complaining about it).

It doesn't matter if Garmr wants a 1v1 - he only has the power if others allow it.
That's like if I were to say 'this is our only viable lynch today' and vote someone. Am I preventing conversation? Am I blocking scumhunting? Am I locking us into a lynch?

His idea that he wants a 1v1 (especially with the weak ass mental image he paints as what he thinks a 1v1 is) looks absolutely no different than someone saying 'I want to lynch Player X'
I have no issue with that sort of statement, and tend to actually like to see them far more than wimpsacks who can't get behind their thoughts and want to 'consider the angles' or 'reread for context'.

I really do not follow your issue with it at all.
I understand you're really foused on getting me to take issue with it - but I don't even see the issue.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2715 (isolation #299) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2701, Flubbernugget wrote:How does town stop a 1v1?

I know. It's theory discussion. But after my kevetching about Thor v. Pere (along with many others) this thread needs the info. Or at least a link.

As I indicated already - a 1v1 is a cross vote.
It is nothing more and nothing less than that. It is not actually a problem, and the only way it becomes a "problem" is if people want to discuss something else, and instead sit around and whine that they can't.

In post 2707, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Shiro

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2742 (isolation #300) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2716, Scripten wrote:It's a problem if posts get lost in the noise and conversation is stopped because of it.

That is either a problem of people not reading or people not making clear points - neither are caused by intent to 1v1.

In post 2720, AxleGreaser wrote:If so are you saying hes scum because he replaced in, then read, then voted? WAT?

Why do you think this is what I said?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2753 (isolation #301) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2751, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2742, Thor665 wrote:Why do you think this is what I said?

I think its what you said because I read your words, and quoted your words
and asked two questions, trying to find out just what it is, that you were claiming was scummy
You answered neither...

gee ta.
you really are facilitating me getting a better read on you so well, I can hardly contain myself.

That's not valid because you acted confused and/or outraged by the conclusion you drew. You don't type WAT? at the end of a simple interrogative for clarification. You type it when you find the previous stance questionable.

So, a simple question or two to you;

1. Did you find my stance objectionable?
2. Why did you choose to use 'WAT?' in your response to me?
3. Walk me through your understanding of what I said - because you appear to make a couple of odd leaps and I don't follow them at all.

You seem to understand the idea of trying to understand others. That is great - but don't ding me for "not answering" your oddly worded question because I'm clearly trying to understand it and you. You don't get to complain about that.

To answer your question - I see no reason to deduce that placement has to do with timing. I did not mean it as such and am intrigued that you translated it as such and wish to explore that idea.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2758 (isolation #302) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Nah, you bore me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2811 (isolation #303) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Fonz - what is your read on GM and Dave?

@GM - that wall...I'm impressed by its size while saying nothing. Describe why you found me not being impressed with Slandaar's vote to be 'interesting'. I don't think you found it interesting at all and were just making noises - please prove me wrong.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2814 (isolation #304) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2813, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2811, Thor665 wrote:@GM - that wall...I'm impressed by its size while saying nothing.

You were impressed by Fonz's nothing wall and called it something, now you're impressed with my something wall and call it nothing? I'm impressed by your ability to redefine words.

:lol:

In post 2813, goodmorning wrote:Well, the most obvious answer is that you've found him townish in the past, expressed suspicion of Shiro, he votes Shiro, suddenly you have an iffy feeling about something?

Even if everything you're saying there is 100% true...that seems "normal" to me.

In post 2813, goodmorning wrote:I'll grant that it was a naked vote, but it's
very interesting
because it's you displaying a change in tune based on something you probably wouldn't have batted an eyelash at yesterday. From a change, we divine the motivation behind it. From motivation... and so on.

Okay, so you have evidence that i do not like his naked vote and you...somehow claim i would have yesterday.
So what are you getting out of this? How is it actually interesting?
Or is it simply you saying "this is a reaction".
Because...that seems to be what you're now saying. But if that's the case you should be posting 'Interrrrresiting' about a dozen times a day. But you don't. So clearly this reaction was special - how? Why? Walk us through it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2853 (isolation #305) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2852, goodmorning wrote:He failed to provide concrete stances on pretty much anyone else.

This is either a lie or you are a bad reader.
Could you back it up?

I gave null reads to a decent pile of players - but I gave concrete stances on over half of the game. I would dare say I'm at around 2/3 of the game.
So what is your break off point for providing "no stances on pretty much anyone else" exactly?
Liar.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2860 (isolation #306) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2855, goodmorning wrote:When I say "concrete," I don't mean running down a list with vague wishy-washiness. Assigning a value to someone is not a concrete stance, it's just a stance. Saying Garmr (for instance) is "Townish" - what does that even mean? Why is he townish? Your ISO mentions him once before that list. Meanwhile you wrote essays on Scripten but don't remember your read on him? Prior to your "Townish" read on Tier you'd fought with him about Izariael and it seemed to leave you cold. Where did that one come from?

So, concrete is "providing reasons" but you also don't like the other players I "provided reasons" on and will call that weak.
Them goalposts - they are a movin'
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2861 (isolation #307) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

@GM - actually, go to a town game I'm in. Show me how I supplied "concrete" reads there per your current definition.
If you can I'll self-vote.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2880 (isolation #308) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2877, Flubbernugget wrote:@Thor a little more detail on why he is town would be nice though.

Put together a scum case on him and maybe I'll bother.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2883 (isolation #309) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2881, TierShift wrote:Thor, how would you feel about an iza lynch?

The townread in question is boon, right?

1. I would not oppose it and would probably be mildly supportive of it.

2. As far as I'm aware it's Brian - if it's Boon then...well, I would suppose my original answer stands except I have no better town case to offer.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2888 (isolation #310) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2884, TierShift wrote:So uh, you townread boon?

I do - I have said so a few times and have not changed my opinion.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2909 (isolation #311) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2892, goodmorning wrote:8. You're going to waste time responding to this list instead of to my accusations because I've caught you and you think you can get out of it.

Except I don't need to - your failure to advance your case with any reasoning is all the ammunition I need to call it terrible and ignore it.

In post 2892, goodmorning wrote:tier ffs why

why

Why not? You, the person who believes it the most, can't even be arsed to provide basic meta evidence that your claim holds any water at all. Why should you expect anyone else to give a fig? I mean, does this method work for you elsewhere as a wagon pushing system?

In post 2897, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2880, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2877, Flubbernugget wrote:@Thor a little more detail on why he is town would be nice though.

Put together a scum case on him and maybe I'll bother.

If you can't make a case without refuting mine there's a problem.

I would agree.
That said, by your own words I already made a case - what you want is *more* of case. At that point it would help me to understand why you find him scummy at all.
If you can't put together a scum case on someone you want to lynch that is far more of a problem. i.e. GM's entire game thus far today. :lol:

In post 2898, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Thor
please indicate which post by dave made you town read Boon?

Go to his iso, use Ctrl+F for 'Boon' find a post where he's talking about Boon and his claim and how he doesn't see it as a valid scum move.
That would be the post.
You now have the exact method I would use to find it - so you can do it just as easily as I can, and I don't see any reason to spend time doing the hunt for you.

All your iso of me shows is that I had an opinion and changed it - so you already know I'm not lying, and I don't think the given post matters because I state what I liked from it already, so you should be capable of assessing me and my thoughts regardless of seeing the post - so this all strikes me as empty busy work with no value.

@Axle - what's your read on Shiro? (if town please give a sentence or two why, if scum give a reason you're not voting him)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2910 (isolation #312) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2907, Boonskiies wrote:Town two shot bulletproof neighbor.

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2923 (isolation #313) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2911, Boonskiies wrote:I'm just not into this game enough to think things through. I got to the point where I wasn't going to get NK'd anyways, so me being bullet proof doesn't mean anything anymore. There was a reason for me trying to pointlessly claim a PR. I've never been NK'd before though.

In post 2912, Flubbernugget wrote:Yeah so far all I remember your case being is that he was town. Which is a case in the same way bowling is a sport.

In post 2919, goodmorning wrote:HEY LOOK I WAS RIGHT
YOU IGNORED THE PART OF THE POST IN WHICH I PROVIDED EVIDENCE THAT YOU'VE DONE LITTLE, AND THAT LITTLE NOT MAKING MUCH SENSE
AND
YOU IGNORED IT IN FAVOUR OF A CHEAP DISCREDIT

I thought my discredit was pretty darn effective and you running around wringing your hands complaining that I'm not excited by your nonexistent case appears to be playing perfectly into my hands if my goal is to present your case as narf and you a fool who should be ignored.

Why should I think anything else about this non-case you've been nuthugging for two phases now?

Also, maybe I am useless - but you are less useful than me, so keep that in mind as you complain.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2955 (isolation #314) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 969, Garmr wrote:I still don't like boon skies. But tbh I don't understand why scum would reveal they have a role that could confirm multiscum because that would make them more likely to be targeted in the night phase. This has me frustrated because I don't know how to interpret it.

@Axle - it was Garmr, not Dave.

I sort of pray for fireworks from this boring exchange but I pretty sure I'm just going to get a wet *pffft* sound instead. Joy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2959 (isolation #315) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2957, T S O wrote:gm is so town

Can you expand that thought with words?
I don't particularly find her scummy, per se' - but I find her so useless as to be lynch worthy, so a town read would shrink my lynch pools.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2962 (isolation #316) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Do I need to give another lesson on "how you even push a wagon" here?
Because most people apparently still have no idea.

@Flubber - what's your read on Shiro, by the by? Because I felt you were for it and now you're not doing anything about it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3028 (isolation #317) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2963, Flubbernugget wrote:Would wagon if boons, iz, dave, and you get sorted out.

So you have stronger scumreads on all of them.
I think it's safe to say a Thor wagon is a non-starter.

Can you describe your case on the other three - just a quick nugget sort of explanation - you feel very empty to me right now and I'd love to flesh you out.

In post 2971, Shiro wrote:@thor Hey since axl bored you and you didn't answer him mind answering to Shiro why the placement on the Pere wagon was scummy ?

Do you think that your wagon placement looks townish or null?

In post 2974, AxleGreaser wrote:and if instead of being a hardSmurf and saying no you find it... you had tried youd have realised your error and Id have moved on days ago,.... (and wasted lots less time)
as it is, I see you claiming, reclaiming, and insisting on, one basis for your read then oops no its another.

And yet, despite all that, you actually go nowhere with it.
Proving my point that it was empty work.
So - no, I have no guilt in "wasting" your time. Your intent was to waste mine also apparently, and at least mine wasn't done intentionally.

In post 2979, T S O wrote:Thor, will answer tomorrow - literally falling to sleep.

Sure, I'll quote this to help me remember.
Though that does remind me.

@Goodmorning - remember when you lied to me twice yesterday about answering that question about wagon analysis? You ever planning to do that - or was it all lies from top to bottom?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3030 (isolation #318) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I feel that post also wasted my time.

Why aren't you voting Shiro?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3032 (isolation #319) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3031, AxleGreaser wrote:So I will see what happens and if Shiro gives me scummy or towny vibes as the day goes on

So you have no read on him at all?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3039 (isolation #320) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3035, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 3032, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3031, AxleGreaser wrote:So I will see what happens and if Shiro gives me scummy or towny vibes as the day goes on

please dont do that.
By taking just that part of what I said it looks like you are responding reasonably. You are not.

Okay.
So what is your current read on Shiro and why?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3042 (isolation #321) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3040, Shiro wrote:@Thor

Well I don't know. I never really anylised a wagon before to know how to classify the placements in it. Let alone in a big game.l with 12 people voting the person.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28176

In post 3039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3035, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 3032, Thor665 wrote:

please dont do that.
By taking just that part of what I said it looks like you are responding reasonably. You are not.

Okay.
So what is your current read on Shiro and why?

@Axle
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3070 (isolation #322) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3043, Shiro wrote:Which brings us back to why do you think it is scummy ?

My answer is that I would have to teach a concept before being able to answer that for you - so I choose not to.

In post 3044, AxleGreaser wrote:
TLDR: I dont want to lynch Shiro today.

(and if I want to lynch someone else I ought get a wriggle on eh. Good thing I am not one of the most experienced players in the game, or the whole shebang might be stalled doing nothing much.)

So...this is a null leaning town read?
For a guy complaining that I wasted his time - you seem unable to just assign a basic value to someone. You are giving me lots of reasons that your read is muddy, but I don't consider that particularly helpful in answering my question. Could you place him in one of the following categories?

Town
Slight town read
Null leaning town
Null
Null leaning scum
Slight scum read
Scum

Just pick whichever one is closest to the truth and feel free to modify the name as you need - but this really is a question that should be able to be answered in five words or less.

In post 3045, TierShift wrote:I don't think I want to lynch shiro either today.

Why not?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3075 (isolation #323) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3074, TierShift wrote:
In post 3070, Thor665 wrote:In post 3045, TierShift wrote:I don't think I want to lynch shiro either today.

Why not?

because I see no reason to and it seems like she is starting to get started on figuring things out
yes I said start twice

So you are townreading Shiro because Shiro is starting to look like she's doing "anything at all"?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3079 (isolation #324) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3076, Garmr wrote:Thor I like to learn new things if you explained a part of the method or just the name I'll go look the rest up myself.

It's a really deep concept - it's called "there was a wagon on town, I have town reads and not-town reads" and I'm also pretty sure scum liked the idea of deadline.
Do you actually need this explained?
Seriously people.

In post 3077, TierShift wrote:yeah, thor, you got that.

I would suggest that Shiro's activity can be directly connected to pressure on her.
Do you agree/disagree?
If you agree - why is that still a town read?
If you disagree - what do you see as the trigger for her current activity compared to the last week or two of Day 1?

@Reinoe - I am voting Shiro. Clearly i find her town. React appropriately.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3083 (isolation #325) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm mixing you up with someone else in my head, clearly.

That said. You did take forever to say anything of worth - and then voted Pere out of the blue with no justification despite making a wall on Anen. That feels wonky to me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3091 (isolation #326) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Axle - so you cannot state a read on Shiro then?

@Shiro - some other lurksack.

@Muffin - no, actually, there isn't a misrep there. Look at how many thoughts were posted about Anen. Then look at the same for Pere. Then look at the vote. That reads legit to you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3101 (isolation #327) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3099, Muffin wrote:Prior to #2558, instances of "pere" in Shiro's ISO: 8
instances of "anen" in Shiro's ISO for the same period: 7

Wow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3105 (isolation #328) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3104, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2959, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2957, T S O wrote:gm is so town

Can you expand that thought with words?
I don't particularly find her scummy, per se' - but I find her so
useless
as to be lynch worthy, so a town read would shrink my lynch pools.

You keep using that word.

I do, don't I?

So, i take it by your hand wave that - yes, it was a lie yesterday when you said you'd do the analysis I asked for and you never plan to do it at any future point in this game?
Just be clear in your statement and I can move on.
Mostly I just want the clean quote for later use whether it's 'yes I'll do it' or 'no, I won't'
Careful, I have a whole bag of 'useless' here and I'm not afraid to cast it upon thee even if you do want to attach the phrase 'discredit' to me every time I point out you're being useless.
An easy solution to stop me would be to, y'know, *stop* being useless.
Crazy concept.
Offering it up to you as a free idea.
See how it tastes.

Or you can keep whining that I'm discrediting you.
Whichever.
I am.
And it's easy.
And there's no agenda beyond making you admit to it or providing further evidence that it's true.
So feel free to note that later too.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3108 (isolation #329) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

I find it dishonest of you to act like a number of name mentions qualifies the same as degree of mention.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3126 (isolation #330) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3110, Muffin wrote:
In post 3108, Thor665 wrote:I find it dishonest of you to act like a number of name mentions qualifies the same as degree of mention.

Oh so now the valid metric is "Thor's qualitative, arbitrary scale describing the degree to which someone was mentioned"?

What do you think the correct scale is then and/or what I meant?
Specifically and only number of times a name was mentioned?
Because that is either incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest of you.

@GM - yes, I am aware you said you would do it today. You also said you would do it weeks ago. Which lie would you like me to believe?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3129 (isolation #331) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So when I said 'thoughts' you went with 'names' and decided that was legit.

Your Pere quotes are pretty heavily padded out with conversation about Thor and you know it.
Back up this gak some more please.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3159 (isolation #332) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3130, Muffin wrote:
Your Pere quotes are pretty heavily padded out with conversation about Thor and you know it.
Hmmm, you're saying it's the quality of the mentions that matters now? I'm pretty sure I saw that mentioned somewhere already...
Muffin wrote:In before "yeah but it's the QUALITY of the mentions, on some subjective scale it's impossible to argue against because I just made it up"

How is my comment about quality?
I'm saying some of the quotes you provided are "padded out" (i.e. made larger seeming) by conversation about me.
That appears to be directly related to size - or quantity - moreso than quality.
How am I wrong here and am making a comment about quality?

In post 3153, Slandaar wrote:Thor I hear you are currently looking for a guardian angel. I would like to apply for the position but unfortunately my credentials are quite bad, I was previously Peregrines Guardian Angel and he died horribly but I have learnt from this and grown as a guardian angel. I am sure I can do better this time. I expect the other applicants are going to have better credentials but I really think I would be the perfect person for it. Let me know either way.

You either town read me or don't and you either want to defend me or don't.
I don't see any risk of me being lynched so I don't see the point of even asking, frankly.
Last I checked I was at L-8 or something.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3161 (isolation #333) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

The job offer is one you created - it is one that only you can choose to fill or to not fill. I'm not part of that conversation.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3182 (isolation #334) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3166, Muffin wrote:
In post 3159, Thor665 wrote:I'm saying some of the quotes you provided are "padded out" (i.e. made larger seeming) by conversation about me.

They're direct quotes, I haven't padded anything.

If you think my analysis is incorrect, feel free to do your own and show me the error of my ways. I'm open to being convinced, but somehow I think you'll just keep going "NUH UH" instead of doing anything useful.

No - it's a valid question from my part. Where do you think I went with 'quality' as a shift there?
You claimed I did.
Where did I and how?

I didn't.
At all.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3191 (isolation #335) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3187, Muffin wrote:Thrice you've disagreed with the analysis I did. Stop dodging it. If you think I'm wrong or misrepresenting you, show me Shiro's posts the way I ought to have seen them.

That's not what I'm disagreeing on.

YOU claimed I had asserted a quality instead of quantity - being a shift from my original statement.
I am asking YOU to back that up.
I can't prove something you said that I think is made up - that's not a valid thing to ask me to do.
Unless this is admission you're making gak up? Is that what this is? I can work with that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3193 (isolation #336) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3188, Muffin wrote:It should be obvious the bit about "quality" was paraphrasing.

First you said the number of name mentions was not sufficient. Then you said I misrepresented the posts, and something something the degree of mentions.

So show me the right way to interpret those posts.

If you don't, it's because you can't.

This is starting to sound more and more like 'made up' to me.

So the quantity thing - how was that a paraphrase?
Like, specifically - how did you even get that? I said nothing even close to that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3195 (isolation #337) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

The quality over quantity thing.
I did say something that it is easy to take as quantity - but you then accused me of shifting to quality and changing the goalposts.
That was made up gak on your part - T/F?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3196 (isolation #338) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

No piss off, dude.
I can back up what I said.

I want you to back up what you're CLAIMING I said when you attacked me over it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3197 (isolation #339) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Like, back up how you translated that.
You're all in a huff about how I'm translating Shiro - yet you're making up things I said while doing it and your big gripe with me is that and that you disagree.

Those issues are light years apart.
You need to back up what you said.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3202 (isolation #340) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3198, Muffin wrote:I tried twice to look at quantity. You shot it down both times. Flimsily. So if it's not the two ways I've tried to show it quantitatively, and it's not qualitatively, then why can't you show evidence to back up your statements about Shiro?

Why not?

Stop dicking around with me.

I made a statement about amount.

You translated that to "number of times a name is mentioned"

Which - c'mon, dude, are you serious? No - tthat is obvious bull-hookey on your part.

Then, when I point that out - you shift to "percentage of posts...but I'll just count posts where the name is mentioned and pay no attention to the amount that each is actually discussed"

Again - what the heck? Why are you playing word games? You know that's not what I meant and are dicking around.

When I call you on THAT we go into this game where you claim I changed the goalposts to "quality".
Except I never did.

STOP PLAYING SMURF FACED GAMES.

Why are you doing this?
It is scummy, stupid, and annoying.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3203 (isolation #341) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: muffin

I'll invote when you start talking like town and not like a word game scum feeb.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3205 (isolation #342) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

No - don't dodge that gak.
Respond to me with an actual response.

You can call me scum, but talk straight to me if you can.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3207 (isolation #343) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

It's funny that you're accussing me of dodging yet are unable to talk to me.

And by funny I mean stupid.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3208 (isolation #344) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm not stuttering here - I expressed my issue and thoughts VERY clearly.
Yet you can't handle them?

BullSmurf.

You're faking.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3211 (isolation #345) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Any timeline on that Goodmorning case yet, TSO?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3218 (isolation #346) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3213, Muffin wrote:Sweetheart, if you think the way I've interpreted Shiro's posts is wrong, then you should show an analysis of Shiro's posts that points to scum.

You can't. Why not?

I've said I can.
That said - what I've ALSO said - is that I want you to explain the quality schtick.

Tell you what - you explain that (and, maybe, if I'm really lucky, toss in why you EVER thought I meant 'number of times a name was mentioned') and I'll explain my reasoning.
Deal?
Good.
Rock on. Blow me away.

In post 3214, TierShift wrote:mostly the 'I'm mixing you up with someone but I'm not telling who' is Smurf.

But yeah, grand summary.

Wait, so Tier

also;
@Iz

BOTH of you are totally happy with the way Muffin questioned this and how he skewed and turned wacky my statements?
Or - even funner - both of you think he didn't make any of my statements wacky and it's totally correct to think I meant 'number of times a name was mentioned' or that I also changed my story to quality over quantity when asked?

Both of you agree with that?

A simple y/n response is all I really want here.

@Tier - as to your original point. Let's say you're right. Let's say me not doing that is "messed up" in some manner.
How is it messed up in any way that matters?
Because, it's certainly not a scum plan.
So...what's the issue? The issue is that I'm not going back to find the name of a lurker I mistook as being Shiro? I mean, do you think that was an intentional misrep on my part? If so...weirdest scum plan ever. If not...then, as scum *or* town I could have made that mistake. So...yeah, what's your boggle?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3221 (isolation #347) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3219, Izariael wrote:Yes.

Sweet - can you answer either of my questions to Muffin for him?

Show why he got that I had said quality over quantity?
Or show how it was reasonable for him to think that I meant "number of times a name was mentioned" as *any way sensible* as a means of measuring a metric of 'how much attention was paid a given slot'?

Since you agree with both, you clearly already understand both, yeah?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3222 (isolation #348) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'll even promise to answer Muffin's question to me in exchange for you answering for him.

Tier can also hop on this wagon - heck, if you answer first and Tier wants to sally in I'll even offer up a guess as to what Lurker I meant. It's an answer extravaganza!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3226 (isolation #349) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3223, Izariael wrote:Oh... sorry. I thought you said a simple yes or no response would suffice. I must have misunderstood.

It did suffice - I just thought you would be happy to cram answers into my face in order to help out the guy you agree with in getting the answers he claims to want/need.

No?

In post 3224, TierShift wrote:
In post 3218, Thor665 wrote:BOTH of you are totally happy with the way Muffin questioned this and how he skewed and turned wacky my statements?

The quotes provided are pretty objective.

I don't think much is wrong with his questioning and even if I did, the ends justify the means.

What?
No - I'm dead serious. I NEVER indicated ANYTHING to qualify his quality over quantity complaint.
I am flat out calling that a lie.
if it's objective - prove me wrong.

Also, seriously - when I made my original statement about the amount of discussion of Pere v. Anen YOU thought I honestly meant "number of times each of their names shows up in his iso"?
You thought that?
You took that as my point?

In post 3224, TierShift wrote:The boggle is that you're avoiding to show who you were talking about, with it being asked multiple times and there not being a reason to withhold the information from us.

I actually never said I wouldn't. I just saw no value in doing so.
I still don't.

In post 3224, TierShift wrote:And now getting all defensive and asserting I said that messing two players up was a scum plan, which I never did.

You did indicate there was an issue with it - I am being "defensive" and trying to understand that issue.
Clearly if it's an issue it's worth explaining to me and getting my reaction to i - so you're getting that. Now explain the issue - and we all win.

In post 3224, TierShift wrote:Ehy is there such a big stick up your butthole?

Because I feel Muffin is talking like pure scumSmurf and that two lackwits are agreeing with him.
Why is there such uneasiness to answer direct questions from me?

I mean, you guys both chimed in....now look at your backup responses.
Look at Muffin's for frack's sake.
That doesn't look screwy to you? He's flat out doubletalking to me and apparently you don't even notice? That is messed up because either it means I'm insane and he's talking normal - or the three of you are some combo of scum/not reading lackwits.
I'd actually be happier with the "Thor is insane" concept - but I would like to think people could just describe my insanity back to me in clear language and stop just huffing and puffing emptily instead.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3227 (isolation #350) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3225, Boonskiies wrote:@Reinoe - I claimed town 2 shot bulletproof neighbor because that is what my role pm says. I had like five votes on me for reasons. I was obviously trying to draw a NK. I'm not a good town player, let's be honest. I suck while I'm town and make no logic.

Replace out due to failure to know how to play town?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3232 (isolation #351) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3228, Izariael wrote:VOTE: Thor

Here's the extent of my answer, Thor.

So - further emptiness and inability to discuss my devilishly difficult questions of "I think I never said the things you're saying I said"
Okay.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3234 (isolation #352) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3230, goodmorning wrote:@Thor: If you weren't talking about the number of times they were discussed and you weren't talking about the quality of Shiro's discussion of them then what the hell were you talking about?

...what?

What the sldjas;ofjsaojfoe;!

Okay, look, it is OBVIOUS that I was talking about the amount of the relative conversation about each person. i literally said as much.
That said, what Muffin did was to count the number of times a given name showed up. That doesn't take into account pronouns, and it *certainly* doesn't take into account the amount of time spent talking about either one.
Then he acted like ti did.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEANT?
And more importantly, do you think Muffin's approach remotely resembles sanity in asking me about it?

In post 3230, goodmorning wrote: And why are you so reluctant to tell us who you mixed Shiro up with? These are the problems Muffin has with you and I don't see why it is so apparently difficult for you to understand that.

I'm reluctant because;

1. I don't know off the top of my head and would need to do research.
2. I see no value in even having that info.

That's really it.
If someone could explain the value to me to justify the work I'd probably kvetch but would provide the answer. But...I really don't even get the issue.
These are *not* the problems Muffin has with me.
Look at what he's saying you narf.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3235 (isolation #353) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3233, Izariael wrote:It's like your explanations to Muffin's questions in that regard, isn't it?

I've offered to answer that if my questions are answered.
Frankly I've already answered his question he's just being dense about it.

Why not answer mine just to force me to answer yours?
I can't even get that promise from your side - are you offering it?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3236 (isolation #354) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Iz - make me the offer, force me into the exchange of info. Call me on my bluff.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3246 (isolation #355) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3241, Izariael wrote:
In post 3236, Thor665 wrote:@Iz - make me the offer, force me into the exchange of info. Call me on my bluff.

I see no need to do so. I was merely an observer of the discussion at hand until I indicated that I liked Muffin's stance on it. From my perspective, you were unable to refute Muffin's line of questioning, and are now resorting to pulling others into the discussion with the intent of straw-manning the entire accusation.

Cool.

I would like to state that I find your actions, vote, and support of the "issue" on me to be empty, weak, and nonsensical.
I feel this response from you proves it as so.
Others may assess as they wish.

I expect similar from Tier and Muffin, honestly.
They can feel free to excite me and prove me wrong.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3248 (isolation #356) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I also love how you vote me and sheep his case but you're a "bystander".

Oh please, this wagon is a sad joke.
Get Muffin back here, at least he seems to know it and is dancing to avoid admitting it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3311 (isolation #357) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3254, Muffin wrote:Holy shit Thor, are you really this dense or is it just an act?

I'm all natural baby.

In post 3254, Muffin wrote:Your exact words were "look
how many
thoughts were posted about Anen". I interpreted that as "number of mentions". Obviously you felt that that is the wrong interpretation. Fine.

Yes - because CLEARLY what that means is "number of times in an iso a name is mentioned.
That is the first and only metric for assessing how much someone is talked about.
Pronouns don't exist.
Amount of words don't exist.
This is brilliant!

In post 3254, Muffin wrote:I exhausted every definition in my head for "how many thoughts were posted about a player". I see no other way to count "thoughts posted about" someone. You shot down the only two ways I could think of to quantify them. So what else should I have assumed but quality? You were the one that used the phrase "degree of mentions" as if that means anything concrete at all.

So, because you exhausted "Iso" and "quoting stuff not about them and accusing me of how it didn't line up with what I said - and I responded by calling you a twit, clearly that meant I meant "quality"?

Why couldn't it just mean you were using idiot methods?
Like, seriously, when you quote a ost that is 75% talking about me and claim it shows a lot of Pere talk - what the heck am I supposed to say?
Wen you forget how pronouns work and act like it invalidates my case - what am I supposed to say?
And the pure logical presumption is to go "quality" after that?
I still don't see that - it's literally a BS sidestep for no reason.
I might as well claim that you are now making a point on the amount of times I mentioned Shiro's name - it is blatant that you are not but since you...what, don't understand or agree with what I'm saying clearly you mean this utterly different thing that you have never mentioned, yes!

In post 3254, Muffin wrote:
  1. Post your own list/comparison of the number of Shiro's thoughts posted about Anen vs. thoughts about Pere, since you seem to disagree so strongly with mine. It should be easy for you to do.

or

2. STFU

Ohhh, how about I go with - Muffin is terribad at reading and talking.

No, how about I do #1 and then YOU back up this idiocy some more.

Because you still haven't explained tyhat quality thing AT ALL.
Nor have you justified to my mind that number of times a name is mentioned REMOTELY shows how much someone was talked about. Did you even read Shiro's posts?

Here's my stuff;

First off - let's rebut "name mentions" I give you Post #2434 or 2436 - those are is a posts ENTIRELY ABOUT ANEN THAT YOU NEVER QUOTED
That is because it uses the mystical and magical creation known as "a pronoun".
THIS SHOWS YOU NEVER READ ANYTHING AND JUST WERE TRYING TO DISPROVE ME ON EMPTY BLATHER.
And then acted shocked that I found your work shoddy and misrepresentative of what I was saying.
Then became unable to talk about it with me other than to whine in my face whenever I tried to talk to you and repeat you poor work as though it meant something - when you should have realized you'd done shoddy and skimmy work.

Whassup - Smurf-face?

Second off - "quality" - I never said it, I just kept calling your methods dumb and badly done, and noting why they were. You then whined and straw manned me. This showed that you didn't care about gak in finding out what I meant, it just showed an urge to attack.

Whassup?

Also, let's talk about quantity (or, apparently quality - it is the *only* thing Thor could possibly have meant)

Spoiler: Walls of gak
Both Pere and Thor lynch seems bad to me.
Pere is honestly the same but less regard. He is only off when talking with Thor but most people that argued with thor ended up seeming off after it is that a thing ? I did notice he has a knack for winning argument. The fact that most people on pere wagoon have little reason of their own and just follow thor is off by itself . Especially earlier. Liek using Thor abbility to push well to further a lynch. He pretyt much hold his own when talking to others about the case.
I think I understand your reason behind Pere wagoon but why wouldnt scum pere back off when he had the chance ? I mean he had a few chances biggest being the one where it was pointed that there was a misundersating with what multball meant. Why wouldn't he step away and spare himself all this trouble ? He was clearly losing the argument anyway.

===========================================

I would link to the game itself but he said himself his isn't playing in the same way. I guess understable since that was a newbie game and this is a 21 people thingy
Ok after reading Anen ISO a few times I don't see him as scummy as I initialy though maybe TSO constant "He is scum" rubbed on me as I was reading through everything in one go.
and now after the re reads I feel relucant to vote for Anen. He does seem like a nicely placed mislynch. God damn it...Dx

You can't disagree thought that he has acted pretty town. You said his tone is off but I don't really know how his tone is supposed to be.

It is funny cause about halfway the game I felt really comfortable sheeping his decision it after a bit when he that my view on pere changed a bit xD

Btw since we have 3 neighboorhoods is it the chance of scum in each really high or speculation ?
Hmmm first of the pigeon jokes felt off I had hard time believing that the person that made a complicated impssible to see crypto message acted that way.

He had many posts that made little sense but screamed screamed town. I don't really see that here either

His approach to being top counterwagon want as defensive.

I get the feeling he is more laid back here but that might be cause of his TSO interaction which would have made most people go fuck it.

Tier has a point though half a newbie game isn't sufficient meta to cross check.

That is on top of my head. Will read his and Pere ISOs when I get home to try and make a better conclusion .
I guess best wagon is Anen. His posts seem off and coming right out of a game that he was town(even if I was maf) his post don't have the same town vibe they had there. I don't really know how to explain this tbh. Has GM noted anything similar to that ? If I recall Tier has and he was in the same game I speak of.

Above the line is commentary on Pere.
Below is commentary on Anen.
167 words vs. 363.

Oh...look...quantity wise he talked about Anen a lot and not so much about Pere.
Also, if you note, everything he said about Pere was "not scum" and then he voted him. I wonder why Thor would ever take that as uncool.
Quantity.

Yo, Muffin, back up your gak more - because I'm not unvoting you, because you're still talking like scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3312 (isolation #358) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3277, TierShift wrote:Look, thor.
You made the statement about there being many more anen mentions than pere mentions. Muffin tried to show there weren't. You just said he was doing it wrong and you said he was twisting your words. You also suggested there were more anen posts than muffin showed due to pronouns.

Instead, you could just show that there were more anen mentions than pere mentions.

Or any of you could look and develop your own read before sheeping Muffin's wall of derp?
Why do you sheep his wall of derp and act like I'm crazy? What steered *that* decision? Two people disagreed and both suggested the other sucked - why/how did you make your value call that he was talking sweet truth and I was not?
Because my info was already out there as much as his.

In post 3277, TierShift wrote:But now I did a shiro ISO and found that there is about 1 post more on anen (than on pere), in which she calls him scum. In the following post already, she says she was probably wrong. Your previous suggestion that there were more posts because of pronouns is simply wrong.

No - it is not. You are agreeing with me about quantity - even using small posts vs. big ones.
So...
Also, remember that Muffins's data *didn't* show that? He didn't show what you're now saying? Wonder why that is and wonder why Thor might call him out on that data?

In post 3277, TierShift wrote:I don't understand why you're just telling other people that they're wrong when they're trying to understand your arguments, instead of explaining/correcting them?

Because no one is actually trying to understand the arguement.
They instead are screeching that I'm scummy for not saying something...while ignoring I'm being misrepped blatantly.

In post 3283, Shiro wrote:Soo you are saying the fact that I had more relative conversations about Anen(specificaly with Axl) that made me view him in a better light thus conclude that Pere is the better wagon at the time scummy.....

How?

You voted a town read off deadline while not justifying the action while unvoting a mild not scum/town read while very much justifying the action.

In post 3293, Izariael wrote:I think there were several votes on there that were far scummier than a replacement player voting into a deadline lynch.

Cool.
Who?

In post 3303, TierShift wrote:I've never played with thor before. But you're saying his town MO is discrediting people who are right?

I'm pretty sure we have played before.

In post 3303, TierShift wrote:You made the statement about there being many more anen mentions than pere mentions. Muffin tried to show there weren't. You just said he was doing it wrong and you said he was twisting your words

Talk to me about how he tried to show this.
Discuss your thoughts about his method and manner.

In post 3303, TierShift wrote:Yes, I do not understand why THOR is reluctant to share the factual basis of his argument. THOR should share that. I'm attacking him for not doing that.

I shared it before you ever wrote this.
Also, this is silly.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3313 (isolation #359) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Tier - straight up question; how do you feel about Muffin's"logical" thought that I must have meant quality instead of quantity?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3314 (isolation #360) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3259, Flubbernugget wrote:Thor I still wanna know why dave is town.

I still wanna know why he's scum - and there we stand.
But, there is no wagon on Dave, so apparently I'm winning.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3317 (isolation #361) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3316, Shiro wrote:
In post 3312, Thor665 wrote:You voted a town read off deadline while not justifying the action while unvoting a mild not scum/town read while very much justifying the action.

But there wasn't anybody else to vote at the time. After re-reading Anen ISO I really didn't want to lynch him. Pere was the only other person since you wagon was horrible

You called Pere's wagon also horrible.
What changed?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3320 (isolation #362) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3319, Shiro wrote:I didn't strongly like any of the wagon but I had some off feeling about Anen which was why I was thinking of voting him out of the 3 picks. After speaking with axl and re-reading Anen ISO I saw him in a better light and decided that from the 3 it might as well be Pere.

But you found the Pere wagon to be bad? Why support it at all?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3322 (isolation #363) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

I saw you vote it - that's kind of a big part of supporting it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3325 (isolation #364) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3323, Shiro wrote:Was I supposed to abstain from voting ? A lynch had to happen regardless of how much I liked the wagons. Do you disagree with that ?

Actually yes, especially on Day 1 - you don't vote town reads.
You chose to.
You chose to do it with no explanation at all.
That is screwy.

In post 3324, Muffin wrote:
In post 3311, Thor665 wrote:Yo, Muffin, back up your gak more - because I'm not unvoting you

Implying I give a flying Smurf.

You got caught. You've been asked like 15 times to back up your retarded case on Shiro but you can't do it. Gee, I wonder why that is?

Yeah, gosh, it's really weird how I keep ducking that - you've got me.
What other brilliant insights to this game have you been reading and noting while totally not misrepping me and paying attention to what is going on?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3328 (isolation #365) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3326, Shiro wrote:......really? I was under the impression you had to if necessarry cause you need the flips info in order to see how people handled said person

So you intentionally voted a town read in order to verify he was a townread via lynch?

In post 3327, Muffin wrote:Awww our little Thor is making progress! He's still throwing a temper tantrum but he's at least doing what he should have done many pages ago!

I did do it pages ago, you just got *really* weird about translating what I said and induced uncertainty into the conversation.
I said he talked about one more than the other - he did.
You then, for some reason, needed me to prove something that was obvious.
Shock.

In post 3327, Muffin wrote:Okay so that brings it to, what, something like 5 anen posts and 3 pere posts?

Okay? Sure.
That changes nothing and is not applicable to what I said. But, sure.

In post 3327, Muffin wrote:That's great and all but you haven't addressed what I perceive to be a clear progression of reads. Voting a townread D1 at deadline is not as scummy as you're trying to paint it to be. Nobody knows anything D1.

Voting a town read is exactly as scummy as I am painting it to be - and this is definitely an odd shift from you from the "Thor is changing goalposts" gabble you were raising hell about mere seconds ago.
I don't care if you like his progression of reads - what I care about is your intentional misrep and playing dumb dance routine and how scummy and terrible it was.

In post 3327, Muffin wrote:You've done nothing to dissuade me from the conclusion that you're just trying to bully town into mislynching a newbie.

Yesterday I bullied town into lynching a 'not Newbie'.
So...yeah...what is your theory here? That Thor is desperate to pick on Newbies?
Riiiiiiight.

Explain again your logical presumption about number of times a name is mentioned (while not reading enough to understand pronouns exit) and also that quality/quantity thing.
Your case is a joke.
It was pushed on misrep and derp.
Defend it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3330 (isolation #366) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Izarael
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3339 (isolation #367) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3336, Scripten wrote:
In post 3330, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Izarael

Izar is scummy because Muffin fell for his scum plot to have a vanilla townie push his case or something?

No, but the case was incredibly empty and three people bought into it.
I am of the opinion at least one is scum and I have mild town reads on Tier besides this derp.

Go read Iz when being questioned by me about the case being presented by Muffin - what is your read on that?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3344 (isolation #368) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3340, Izariael wrote:Would any other vote from her have still been scummy? Because it seems like this attention on her vote is solely because it was on the lynch wagon. And I think it's the wrong vote to be focusing on, frankly.

No, a number of other votes would not have been as scummy.

In post 3343, Shiro wrote:@Thor That lurksack that you mixed me up with did sonething that according to you was a reason for Tier to vote me or find a good enough reason to explain it. Isnt that enough of a reason to find who u mixed me up with ? The person might be scum escaping the lynch because he is being a lurksack no ?

Agreed, they might be scum.
Want to vote Iz?

In post 3313, Thor665 wrote:@Tier - straight up question; how do you feel about Muffin's"logical" thought that I must have meant quality instead of quantity?

@Tier - as long as you're taking up the mantle, could you not take up the dodging :lol:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3363 (isolation #369) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3345, Izariael wrote:
In post 3344, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3340, Izariael wrote:Would any other vote from her have still been scummy? Because it seems like this attention on her vote is solely because it was on the lynch wagon. And I think it's the wrong vote to be focusing on, frankly.

No, a number of other votes would not have been as scummy.

Oh? Such as?

Well, how about saying 'I think this person is scum and voting them' as a wild and wooly idea.

In post 3354, goodmorning wrote:So now pronouns also count or? Does that mean you'd be cool with counting names+pronouns and calling that the answer?

What are you even arguing with me here about?

In post 3354, goodmorning wrote:Looking at those posts, there doesn't seem to be a significant amount more on either player.

Agreed - if you just look at the posts and don't read them, which is why I expressed issue with Muffin's method.
I did a version showing the actual conversation - and breaking it down Shiro talked about Anen roughly three times more than Pere, and had (apparently) no different read on him, so unvoted him and voted Pere.

So...?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3377 (isolation #370) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3376, goodmorning wrote:I'm sort of leaning Town on him based on the fact that he seems to be scumhunting more genuinely than literally anyone else.

Scumhunting more genuinely than anyone else in the game only earns 'sort of leaning town'?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3390 (isolation #371) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3378, Izariael wrote:
In post 3377, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3376, goodmorning wrote:I'm sort of leaning Town on him based on the fact that he seems to be scumhunting more genuinely than literally anyone else.

Scumhunting more genuinely than anyone else in the game only earns 'sort of leaning town'?

:lol: Says the guy who posted this readlist:

I fail to see how that is applicable to my question.

In post 3379, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3377, Thor665 wrote:

The word "seems" in there should provide a little insight into the workings of this read.

So you think he's capable of faking the genuineness?
Any particular reason for that?

In post 3387, davesaz wrote:Well, that was a lot to catch up to.

I saw Thor saying things about
how many times
Anen was talked about vs how many times PV was talked about. How many times is clearly a quantity question, and Muffin responded with a quantity answer. Thor then said it's stupid to just count the mentions. Muffin then said, quite reasonably I would observe, that it's not just the quantity of the mentions that Thor was concerned about, but the
quality
. I totally expected Thor to reply that quality of mention / conversation was exactly what he was talking about, but Thor's reply was about Muffin's question being stupid, the measurement isn't either quality or quantity.

....what?
No - the number of times a name is mentio ned blatantly has *nothing* to do with actualy quantity except on the most derptastic scale.
Did you honestly think I meant "number of times a name was mentioned"
WHAT THE SMURF IS WRONG WITH YOU SMURFING SMURFHEADS!?!

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
And multiple people are okay with it.
I don't even care that Muffin was town - it was stupid as stupid can be and clearly never what I meant.
How the HELL are so many people down with that idea?

In post 3387, davesaz wrote:Then after 2-3 pages, Thor comes back and says it is indeed about the quality of the conversation. Though he still refuses to use that word to describe it, the words he does use still boil down to quality.

No actually - I specifically said quantity and *COUNTED THE NUMBER OF OVERALL WORDS USED TO PROVE I WAS CORRECT*
That had nothing to do with quality - that had to do with quantity.
Like - he talked about Anen more than Pere - it is blatant that he did this.
What the hell are you smoking?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3395 (isolation #372) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3393, goodmorning wrote:I don't know whether or not he is.
Gut feeling is that something's weird, but I've never played him before so there's probably nothing in it. At any rate he's Town enough that I won't consider lynching him as things currently stand, and that's what really matters.

Why would it be weird for him to be genuine?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3408 (isolation #373) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3398, Izariael wrote:what the hell are YOU smoking? First you say this:
In post 3108, Thor665 wrote:I find it dishonest of you to act like a number of name mentions qualifies the same as degree of mention.
and now you're saying the
total quantity of words
is what your original statements are about?

I meant "more" He talked about him "more" he mentioned him "more".
This isn't remedial English class.
You seem to understand I meant quantity - but for some reason want to make it a quantity of a word (Pere's name and Anen's name) and find that totally legit for Muffin to state - yet when I counter that I meant all words about a *subject* suddenly I'm smoking crazy sauce?

Whut?

Also, as far as the GM thing - she appears to understand that her read is weird. i am not making it weird, I am asking her to explain a weird read - back the hell up and learn to scumhunt.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3474 (isolation #374) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3410, Izariael wrote:If your statements were talking about the
total number of words used when listing thoughts about Pere and Anen
, then
this
was the time to clarify it. Not DAYS later.

It never occured to me that when I said "he mentioned one more than the other" I needed to say; "He mentioned one more than the other - and by this I don't mean the number of times you can ctrl+f his name in the iso, but rather just, when tallking, he spent more time and words talking about one than the other"

Honestly - I can't even figure out why you lackwits find this scummy.
It literally boggles the mind.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3475 (isolation #375) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3454, TierShift wrote:okay garmr replaced out we can go back to thor now.

Yes, because you have really been hitting me with questions and thoughts.

In post 3460, TierShift wrote:And he seems like one of those people who enjoys drawing scum and love to manipulate up to the final moment, which is not replacing out.

Why do you have this belief?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3476 (isolation #376) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Mod - I would love to get a vote count to showcase the current voters on me, thank you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3477 (isolation #377) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

No one unvote me till after the vote count please.
Also thank you.
You are allowed to add votes to me if you'd like. After all - I am arguing quantity over quality or something - somehow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3478 (isolation #378) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

Note - Shiro already did move.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3482 (isolation #379) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3479, TierShift wrote:
In post 3475, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3460, TierShift wrote:And he seems like one of those people who enjoys drawing scum and love to manipulate up to the final moment, which is not replacing out.

Why do you have this belief?

Because he said so (likes to draw scum) and I believe others have confirmed this.

Going by the provided quote - why do you think he'd replace out as either alignment? One he has 'mastered' and the other he is working 'to master'.
Giving up is literally the opposite of both of those.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3492 (isolation #380) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3488, Scripten wrote:
In post 3478, Thor665 wrote:Note - Shiro already did move.

Why are you trying to spread misinformation, Thor? I really want to believe you're town, but you keep doing this. Why?

What is your real reason for misrepping Shiro?

...because I was scum and figured no one would look and that Shiro would forget that he hadn't voted me and everyone would accept what i said as absolute fact.

What is your real reason for asking a question like this?

In post 3486, Shiro wrote:
In post 3478, Thor665 wrote:Note - Shiro already did move.

I never voted you to move my vote away.

Fair enough, my bad.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3493 (isolation #381) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3490, AxleGreaser wrote:goodmorning, [
Muffin
]
TierShift
, Izariael reinoe
Flubbernugget davesaz garmr

My thoughts.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3495 (isolation #382) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3489, reinoe wrote:Thor's hop on Iza was gross.

People keep saying stuff like this.

Why was the hop "gross" (or bad/scummy/et al - whatever you wish to apply to it)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3503 (isolation #383) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3498, reinoe wrote:Again, why all this for someone you're mildly in support of?

You do realize that I was "mildly in support of" his lynch - right?
You are basically noting that I attacked someone I did not town read and supported the idea of lynching and then acting like that's weird.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3507 (isolation #384) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3504, TierShift wrote:
In post 3482, Thor665 wrote:Going by the provided quote - why do you think he'd replace out as either alignment? One he has 'mastered' and the other he is working 'to master'.
Giving up is literally the opposite of both of those.

Right, that's true. I think he could get fed up as either alignment.

Why are you asking this?

Because actually I think it's pretty clear he was town alignment with that replace out so I'm not sure why you're being guarded in your read on it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3509 (isolation #385) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3511 (isolation #386) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3510, goodmorning wrote:No, my point is that none of his reads were at all justified. It's almost as if he was trying to keep up a pretense of scumhunting.

This either shows utter lack of awareness of how I play the game, or intentional lying.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3513 (isolation #387) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3512, reinoe wrote:It's bad wording. I tend to do that in the morning. I still didn't get the impression that your read on Izariel was sincere.

Why do you have that feeling since I just dismantled your entire presented list of reasoning - is it gut, or is there other evidence now that my meaning has been clarified?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3514 (isolation #388) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, you called it "gross" so I'll admit I expect more than gut.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3519 (isolation #389) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3515, reinoe wrote:He "dismantled" the part that was a typo and literally ignored everything else.

It wasn't a typo however, because you drew conclusions from it. The other points you list are based off the idea that it's weird I pushed him because I slightly townread him.
Except I never slightly townread him - so why are any of the other points issues?

In post 3516, Flubbernugget wrote:Thor what are you trying to showcase on your wagon?

You found a bunch of names highlighted in green, including Muffin, while others are in black, including the person I'm voting, to be confusing as to my point?
I must be making another quantity vs. quality commentary - I'm so hard to understand and I never realized it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3521 (isolation #390) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Dave - so you're saying when i said the following I was being intentionally ambiguous?

In post 3083, Thor665 wrote:You did take forever to say anything of worth - and then voted Pere out of the blue with no justification despite making a wall on Anen. That feels wonky to me.

In post 3091, Thor665 wrote:@Muffin - no, actually, there isn't a misrep there. Look at how many thoughts were posted about Anen. Then look at the same for Pere. Then look at the vote. That reads legit to you?

Those seem...pretty direct and clear as statements.
The only reason it got weird was Muffin decided to compare the number of times a name was mentioned as opposed to...y'know, paying attention to what I said, which was "thoughts about" which, oddly enough, later when it was demanded I "prove" it (the fug?) I was able to by quoting all the conversations about each player and showing a rough 3 to 1 ratio. Meaning...yeah, he posted more thoughts about Anen then he did for Pere, and then voted in an odd way.

That is not me being ambiguous. It is Muffin being obtuse.
It is you being obtuse.
My statement was perfectly clear unless you're trying to make it ambiguous.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3523 (isolation #391) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3202, Thor665 wrote:Stop dicking around with me.

I made a statement about amount.

You translated that to "number of times a name is mentioned"

Which - c'mon, dude, are you serious? No - tthat is obvious bull-hookey on your part.

Then, when I point that out - you shift to "percentage of posts...but I'll just count posts where the name is mentioned and pay no attention to the amount that each is actually discussed"

Again - what the heck? Why are you playing word games? You know that's not what I meant and are dicking around.

When I call you on THAT we go into this game where you claim I changed the goalposts to "quality".
Except I never did.

And here's where I voted him.
I never cited him as being wrong - as is even shown here I was talking to him about what I meant, but I presented a belief he was being intentionally obtuse and I found that to be scummy.

I talked with him being wrong through three iterations before having an issue with it as scummy.
And none of his iterations make any sense to what I said.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3526 (isolation #392) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3524, Izariael wrote:And yet, not once did you present your statement as it was supposedly intended until afterward.

Yeah...except, y'know, when I originally said it.

I feel like I'm going insane here. There is *nothing* there that says 'name' there is *nothing* there that says 'number of posts'.
It says thoughts.
Y'know, ideas expressed in words on a forum. It was weird as hell that Muffin took it the way he did, and I was more focused on figuring out what his purpose to that translation was than in trying to go back and explain what I meant when I said 'thoughts'.
But I think it's pretty fething reasonable to suggest I didn't mean 'number of times a name was mentioned in an iso not counting pronouns' which is what Muffin fething did apparently take it as.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3527 (isolation #393) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3525, Shiro wrote:I kind of did talk more about anen and voted pere afterwards

No you didn't - count the names.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3528 (isolation #394) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Scum Thor wouldn't have expected this to "make me look horrible" though.
Regardless of my alignment I am befuddled and baffled by this angle of attack.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3529 (isolation #395) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

By befuddled I mean confused. By confused I mean unsure. By unsure I do *not* mean count up how many times I have used unsure and if it's less than or equal to befuddled it is then an angle on my part to deabte the quality of my confusion rather than the mere existence of it.

By confusion I mean befuddled.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3532 (isolation #396) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I hear you talking - the most I get is "I am voting Thor because he bugs me"
I am pretty sure that's not a scum case.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3534 (isolation #397) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh how shocking and totally unlike most people's town games not to like a scum game on oneself.
Are you kidding me?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3535 (isolation #398) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Hey, Scripten, if I were to make a scum case on you - your response would be 'that totally makes sense and I have no issue with it. You are an insightful player who has made a good analysis of the game and assessed my pro-scum play accurately, correctly, and reasonably.'

Y'know, as we all do.

He's basically saying 'Thor is playing the game' in a narrowed focus way and then acting like it's a scum case.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3538 (isolation #399) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Those don't hold a decent amount of water though.
I have *never* been town and found someone's case on me to be anything other than paranoia, derp, or scumminess.

As I said, how do I even respond to that "Sorry that I don't think your case on me is fething brilliant?" That's illogical and silly to expect - and it's certainly not scummy that I didn't - and that's kind of stupid to have to respond to as a claim.

Hey, Scripten, you're scum for asking me a question - please justify my case and make me feel like a special snowflake as you respond to it and you're not allowed to say the case is silly because it's a case - it deserves respect!

Derp.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”