NY 178: MASQUERADE -- GAME OVER

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2400  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:10 am

No, but I actually feel motivated at the moment and maybe today is the day I actually get shit done.

Muffin, why am I scum?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2401  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:10 am

how many times have I even asked this question today?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2402  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:12 am

In post 2286, goodmorning wrote:Maybe for some people, but for me looking active doesn't matter and looking Town just comes along with figuring out the game; if you figure it out and make valid observations, people are going to townread you, even if the Scum you catch are Town.

I think you try to give the impression you are scumhunting to look town - looking town is absolutely an agenda for scum.

I mean the fact is you are perfectly describing your play regarding Csareo. Trying to figure out if he is a PR or a mislynch when the heat was on him - arguing every tiny little thing for no real reason and then deciding he was town later after he was replaced and the heat had gone.

Coincidence?

Why did you need that last huge wall you posted when you had him as town?
Why didn't you ever vote Csareo?

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2403  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:15 am

Axle...

TSO is town.

Shiro
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 08, 2014
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2404  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:25 am

Oh it wasnt ???Sorry my bad

UNVOTE:ANEN

Also page 70 finally almost done

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2405  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:37 am

In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:I agree that his argument makes no particular sense in any way?

It makes sense with his interpretation of multiball.
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:Yes, and then he acted like 'it happening about 33% of the time equates to Thor is wrong equates to Pere's tell is valid.'
Which it doesn't.
Even if we don't count SKs.

Mmm I think this was more a defensive thing saying his initial argument was using only 2 scumteams thus his argument was valid.
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:Since my initial commentary was in response to someone using a tell that was based on the idea that 'this is valid unless there are scum that are not part of my scum team' then, actually, it wasn't the first time I brought it up though I will agree it was the first time I openly explained it.

Well the point is that it only matters when PV thought you were including SK's and I feel what we have agreed on is a fair point for him to do so.
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:After the explanation Pere chose to debate *that* with me as opposed to reassessing the validity of his tell or explaining how it still worked even with my usage of the word.

Lets refresh our memories.
In post 583, Thor665 wrote:Adjusted that for how it was used in the discussion.
Adding in the other SK ones changes it to a 6/13 ratio.
Meaning, roughly, 50%

So...yeah, I think that is a safe assumption to have in your head Day 1.

In post 597, PeregrineV wrote:Except Multiball means 2 scumteams, as per the definition: "Serial Killers and other one-person groups do not count; the term is specific to scum groups of multiple players."
So, your attempt to use SKs to discredit me is pretty blatant.

At this point I see no issue with PV saying this - it reinforces his interpretation of multiball. He also accuses you of trying to discredit which to be honest is fair at this point because you should have said you were including SK's much earlier as it was obvious PV wasn't so it appears like you are just saying this out of the blue.

Use quotes please in future.

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2406  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 am

In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:I am actually saying that I meant that SK should be included.
I actually never said whether his point was valid or not - I said his point didn't matter.

His point does matter because it is your argument against him - the point doesn't make sense. Which it does when you use PV's interpretation of multiball and his meta.

???

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2407  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:09 am

In post 2396, Muffin wrote:Dunno what you mean by "the gak" but TSO is a quality vote and you should sheep it for great justice

I am pretty sure you were able to (correctly) interpret "the gak" as "what is up with your utterly useless vote and posturing?"
You asking me to vote TSO based on a rah-rah point is simply more of the same.
What is up with this gak?

In post 2405, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:Yes, and then he acted like 'it happening about 33% of the time equates to Thor is wrong equates to Pere's tell is valid.'
Which it doesn't.
Even if we don't count SKs.

Mmm I think this was more a defensive thing saying his initial argument was using only 2 scumteams thus his argument was valid.

Except it wasn't.
He showed I was right 33% of the time even using the criteria he thought I ment as opposed to what I thought I meant.
Why is it not a safe assumption to consider something that happens 33% of the time?
This is even if we wish to accept he, and you, think I'm lying about the SK thing.

Also - you don't address what he does *after* I clarify the SK point - whether or not you think I presented it at the right time to him is immaterial, the very words I'm using and the way I said them clearly showcase that *YES* that was what I was thinking, yet he doesn't adjust or shift, or recodify, or reconsider, or anything.

In post 2405, Slandaar wrote:
In post 597, PeregrineV wrote:Except Multiball means 2 scumteams, as per the definition: "Serial Killers and other one-person groups do not count; the term is specific to scum groups of multiple players."
So, your attempt to use SKs to discredit me is pretty blatant.

At this point I see no issue with PV saying this - it reinforces his interpretation of multiball. He also accuses you of trying to discredit which to be honest is fair at this point because you should have said you were including SK's much earlier as it was obvious PV wasn't so it appears like you are just saying this out of the blue.

Except it doesn't.
And, regardless of that fact, it still fails to make his stance anything better than 'I disagree with Thor's opinion'.
Except he calls it a scumtell.
Why?

Also, you earlier claimed I had not corrected him.
Now apparently you agree I corrected him but not in a timely manner.
:neutral:
What the fug?

No, seriously, you're all like 'Pere's thing makes sense (though I'm not saying sense for what or what that actually says about Pere's alignment) but you're kvetching that though Pere couldn't figure out I meant SKs quickly enough, that I needed to figure out he didn't mea them...and should have said so sooner...even though I did say so...what are you even saying here? I don't get your point at all. I did correct him, let's even say I'm dense and corrected him later than Ishould have. Fine.
So what?
Seriously, so what - what does that show about my alignment? What does it show about Pere's? How does it make his argument pro-town or his scumtell sensible?

In post 2406, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:I am actually saying that I meant that SK should be included.
I actually never said whether his point was valid or not - I said his point didn't matter.

His point does matter because it is your argument against him - the point doesn't make sense. Which it does when you use PV's interpretation of multiball and his meta.

???

What do you think my point against him is?

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2408  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:40 am

In post 2393, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:Alright, it's on the list. I'm at home all day tomorrow so...

You promised to do it Tuesday, functionally.

That is true, sort of. Anyway, when I hit thing 2 in the list I didn't really want to do it, so I just didn't. I'll bump yours up and do it tomorrow.

In post 2397, TierShift wrote:Gm likes capslock!

Sometimes.

In post 2402, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2286, goodmorning wrote:Maybe for some people, but for me looking active doesn't matter and looking Town just comes along with figuring out the game; if you figure it out and make valid observations, people are going to townread you, even if the Scum you catch are Town.

I think you try to give the impression you are scumhunting to look town - looking town is absolutely an agenda for scum.

As I said, I don't bother with that because it comes along with the figuring-things-out.

I mean the fact is you are perfectly describing your play regarding Csareo. Trying to figure out if he is a PR or a mislynch when the heat was on him - arguing every tiny little thing for no real reason and then deciding he was town later after he was replaced and the heat had gone.

Coincidence?

Considering that I was trying to figure out his alignment rather than his role, whatever you are seeing is not a coincidence - it's confbias.

Why did you need that last huge wall you posted when you had him as town?

If you mean , I was still walking through his questioning, pruning out the weak points. I didn't read him as Town before I finished questioning him.
If you mean some other post... post tags for clarity pls.

Why didn't you ever vote Csareo?

Because I never thought he was Scum. He was a nullread with a weird case on TSO whom I questioned for thought process and found it present.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2409  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:43 am

In post 2408, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2393, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1997, goodmorning wrote:Alright, it's on the list. I'm at home all day tomorrow so...

You promised to do it Tuesday, functionally.

That is true, sort of. Anyway, when I hit thing 2 in the list I didn't really want to do it, so I just didn't. I'll bump yours up and do it tomorrow.

I think that is true specifically - our individual date/times may be off, but a 24 hour period is still a 24 hour period.
If you are town in this game I am very sad.

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2410  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:44 am

Saying I'm home on a day doesn't preclude the possibility that I won't be in the mood for Mafia.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Egg
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2010
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2411  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:49 am

Aneninen, so what made you assume heph's town game would be different? Why were you so sure he was scum? I'm just trying to see if you truly believed your meta case on him or not.

Axle, I post primarily from my phone. I'd be lying if I said I was never on a computer, but I don't have a home computer so about 90% or more of my posting is from my phone. I can deal with the clickable spoilers even though they annoy me. Just the all black ones are impossible to read without copying and pasting and risking losing my own post.

Tier, you quoted post 486. Considering how early it was in the game, just a few mentions is kind of a lot. My point was that you seemed to be dancing around giving a real read on him. And yes, Thor still looks town to me. I fully admit a lot of this could be confirmation bias. Or maybe the fact that I don't see a case against him, so the wagon seems ridiculous.

Dave, why did you need to be asked about your reads in order to discuss them?

Tier, Pere's buddies wouldn't want to lynch him, but would want to be prepared to bus before deadline. It's a wishy washy "I don't really want to but if you twist my arm..." statement. The TSO read, for me, isn't easy to put into words but I'll try. Usually, through his rage and aggitation, I see logic that I agree with. I can usually tell where he is coming from. Here, he seems to pick fights with newer players or players he thinks are dumb just for the sake of it. And he seems too willing to admit he is wrong, considering this is TSO we are talking about. He feels fake. But he didn't feel this way in the one scum game I saw, so I'm not so sure this makes him scum. That's why it's a weak read. Basically, I don't like his play but I don't know what to make of it.

Tier, your town read on me confuses me. Mostly the strength of it. You seemed to be going into the ISO looking for strong analysis and basically good play. I really haven't done that so far. Hell, I've been 10-30 pages behind for most of the day. So, with the expectations you seemed to have, your read on me doesn't really make sense. Like you seemed to want to call me scum, but after ISOing, you sheep me (not Thor?). Why?

I only have pages 96 and 97 to read, so I'll definitely do that today

Egg
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2010
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2412  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

Muffin, asking people to sheep your TSO vote at this point is just stupid. Even if he is scum, it's stupid. We already have three wagons without that. One or two is ideal right now. We are running out of time and a new wagon is the last thing we need. Pick between Pere, Thor, and Aneninen. Like, now.

Shiro, I hope we are getting some of your reads before deadline hits. Especially on the leading wagons.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2413  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:11 am

In post 2410, goodmorning wrote:Saying I'm home on a day doesn't preclude the possibility that I won't be in the mood for Mafia.

Oh come on - how long exactly should it take you to (even off the top of your head) offer thoughts and opinions on a wagon on your top scumspect.
Even if you want to scroll back and look at their stated reasons (:lol:) it shouldn't take much more than...what, call it twenty minutes of research?

I'm not asking for an essay, I'm asking how you feel about the wagon you are currently on considering the votes that have supported it.
It shouldn't require a day, and even if you lazed off that day you should have been able to swing it sometime within the following 72 hours.

TierShift
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2414  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:16 am

In post 2411, Egg wrote:Tier, you quoted post 486. Considering how early it was in the game, just a few mentions is kind of a lot. My point was that you seemed to be dancing around giving a real read on him. And yes, Thor still looks town to me. I fully admit a lot of this could be confirmation bias. Or maybe the fact that I don't see a case against him, so the wagon seems ridiculous.

Right, you don't see the case on him. But how does that make him town instead of null? What do you townread about him?

Tier, Pere's buddies wouldn't want to lynch him, but would want to be prepared to bus before deadline. It's a wishy washy "I don't really want to but if you twist my arm..." statement.

Right, I can get into that, but I do think it's a particularly weak tell that works worse without meta knowledge. As in, I don't think this tell would be very applicable to my own scumgame.

Tier, your town read on me confuses me. Mostly the strength of it. You seemed to be going into the ISO looking for strong analysis and basically good play. I really haven't done that so far. Hell, I've been 10-30 pages behind for most of the day. So, with the expectations you seemed to have, your read on me doesn't really make sense. Like you seemed to want to call me scum, but after ISOing, you sheep me (not Thor?). Why?

I don't need a whole lot to form a townread, I don't need fancy analysis, arguments or cases to determine alignment.
What I saw in your ISO was commenting on relevant stuff others seemed to let slip by (for instance stuff on GM-csareo) and a desire to not pick fights, instead avoiding them, in a good sense. I also connected to your thought process and that's the most important reason for the townread.

I did want to call you scum before I ISO'd you, correct. I thought it was full of total non-comittal and nonsense but hey it wasn't. And I don't sheep thor because I don't like him nor do I think he is particularly town.

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2415  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:14 pm

In post 2411, Egg wrote:Dave, why did you need to be asked about your reads in order to discuss them?

Yay, you did it too!

That's an expression of joy that someone bothered to read what I'm writing, and respond to it.

I tend to be interrupt driven. If I read something that catches my attention, I act on it. When there are multiple pages a day flying by which are not actionable, I tend to zone out. Saw that argument before, and it doesn't seem to have changed since I was last here. :facepalm: When I post something and nobody acts like they even saw it, it demotivates me.

So yes, I'm overjoyed every time my name comes up this game.

Oh, you're also kinda asking about reads. Haven't had a whole lot to trigger reads. I'm trying to poke gm and she seems to be ignoring me. I asked Anen why he's constantly posting about people talking at him vs. to him, and didn't see an answer. I posted a serious dig at the way people are inconsistent in their treatment of setup knowledge "slips" (more than once even) and got nothing but yawns. I have high standards on town reads because I've been burned numerous times by scum doing a really good job of acting town, here and on other sites. Look way back in my iso and you'll see I jabbed at PereV about having a read on everyone in the first couple of RL days into the game.

Egg
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2010
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2416  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Tier, read the rest of that paragraph about Thor and there's your answer. I admit to some confirmation bias, but I like his push on Pere and was already town reading him earlier. Why would he be null for me?

You aren't supposed to agree with tells against yourself. But it's got nothing to do with meta anyway. If I've played with you before, I don't remember anything about you except your dog avatar.

Right, but you went into your ISO of me looking for one thing and found the opposite. And your point about avoiding fights seems more like something you'd scum read than town read. It just feels weird to me.

Dave, ok, that's fair. I would ask you about the top wagons, but I see you are voting Pere, so that's cool. Don't worry about goodmorning. We can probably sort her out tomorrow.

TierShift
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2417  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:38 pm

I played in hard boiled with titus under earthquake.

The point about avoiding fights is more about steering clear of the enormous amount of 1v1s going on instead of fueling them. You know what I mean.

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2418  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:00 pm

In post 2407, Thor665 wrote:Except it wasn't.

It was.

Now, the issue is we don't know if we are talking about the same thing because you are not using quotes.
In post 2407, Thor665 wrote:He showed I was right 33% of the time even using the criteria he thought I ment as opposed to what I thought I meant.
Why is it not a safe assumption to consider something that happens 33% of the time?
This is even if we wish to accept he, and you, think I'm lying about the SK thing.

Well it's not 33% it was like 29% which sounds much worse even when the difference is small.

I mean if you have that experience then you are not going to assume something happens when it only happens 29% of the time. It's obviously not a safe assumption. Are you smoking something Thor? Do you think it's a safe assumption that something which happens 29% of the time will happen?

I didn't say you are lying.
In post 2407, Thor665 wrote:Also - you don't address what he does *after* I clarify the SK point - whether or not you think I presented it at the right time to him is immaterial, the very words I'm using and the way I said them clearly showcase that *YES* that was what I was thinking, yet he doesn't adjust or shift, or recodify, or reconsider, or anything.

I think he didn't believe you which is where you assumed PV thought you were lying in the above quote (and you thought I was), remember?
In post 2407, Thor665 wrote:And, regardless of that fact, it still fails to make his stance anything better than 'I disagree with Thor's opinion'.
Except he calls it a scumtell.
Why?

Thor who do you think knows better about whether or not your SK's are multiball was clearly displayed in thread? You or I?

I would like a response because there is only one correct answer. It did come over that way.

His stance is now 'Thor just included SK's into an argument about 2 scum team games to try and discredit me' and it does come over badly because you should have made the issue clear much earlier in the discussion as it was obvious what PV meant. Thus PV's later stances make sense.
In post 2407, Thor665 wrote:Also, you earlier claimed I had not corrected him.
Now apparently you agree I corrected him but not in a timely manner.
:neutral:
What the fug?

I was talking from your POV the second time not that I actually said that - You should have realized PV wasn't talking about SK games much earlier (than apparently you did) thus should have brought it up prior to this because the way you did bring SK's into the picture felt very out of the blue.

In post 2407, Thor665 wrote:No, seriously, you're all like 'Pere's thing makes sense (though I'm not saying sense for what or what that actually says about Pere's alignment) but you're kvetching that though Pere couldn't figure out I meant SKs quickly enough, that I needed to figure out he didn't mea them...and should have said so sooner...even though I did say so...what are you even saying here? I don't get your point at all. I did correct him, let's even say I'm dense and corrected him later than Ishould have. Fine.
So what?
Seriously, so what - what does that show about my alignment? What does it show about Pere's? How does it make his argument pro-town or his scumtell sensible?

The so what is you are saying this was scummy from PV I am saying it isn't because of how things happened.

That is the point.
In post 2407, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2406, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2318, Thor665 wrote:I am actually saying that I meant that SK should be included.
I actually never said whether his point was valid or not - I said his point didn't matter.

His point does matter because it is your argument against him - the point doesn't make sense. Which it does when you use PV's interpretation of multiball and his meta.

???

What do you think my point against him is?

At the point we are talking about that his multiball argument is terrible basically.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2419  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:37 pm

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:Well it's not 33% it was like 29% which sounds much worse even when the difference is small.

:neutral:

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I mean if you have that experience then you are not going to assume something happens when it only happens 29% of the time. It's obviously not a safe assumption. Are you smoking something Thor? Do you think it's a safe assumption that something which happens 29% of the time will happen?

Well...what the hell dude?
1. That's not what I was saying.
2. Even if you thought it was - the question is why Pere thought it was *scummy* that I was saying that.
3. What the hell is this pedant spiral you want us in?

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I didn't say you are lying.

So?
You did say his case made sense - and I said it doesn't.
I never said he was lying either except in thinking it was scummy. You seem, like him, to be focused on whether he is statistically correct which though I disagreed that he was had NOTHING to do with my scum case on him but that apparently had something to do with his case on me - to which I still ask, what does it have to do?

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I think he didn't believe you which is where you assumed PV thought you were lying in the above quote (and you thought I was), remember?

I do not follow this - restate?

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:Thor who do you think knows better about whether or not your SK's are multiball was clearly displayed in thread? You or I?

Slandaar - I have explained why I think it presents as such, you have not addressed that.
Again - with Nero's question...how could I have meant anything *other than* scum that is not aligned with the scum group Nero is part of.
Take your time.
Pere didn't want to address this either.

In post 2418, Slandaar wrote:I would like a response because there is only one correct answer. It did come over that way.

Fine - and after I clarified...what then?
Because I'm not even claiming he had to read it that way.
I did claim that after I clarified everything I said made sense and there were no holes in the story and that he didn't address how that affected his read in any way at all.

I'm not even wall quoting the rest, I think this is the curx.

Shiro
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 08, 2014
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2420  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Shiro, I hope we are getting some of your reads before deadline hits. Especially on the leading wagons.


Yea I am on page 92 so almost done but I wont make anything productive till tommrow. It is late here and I have been reading this thread from early morning. My mind cannot do much at this time. It needs rest

A quick thing though.

Both Pere and Thor lynch seems bad to me.

Thors lynch I just cannot see it. Par a small part where he wasn't all that active I cannot see as scum at all like. Why does that wagon exist ?He was the only one trying to get town to do anythimg early on and kept it up. There has been some back and forth but still. Is that me being too newbie to see something here :/

Pere is honestly the same but less regard. He is only off when talking with Thor but most people that argued with thor ended up seeming off after it is that a thing ? I did notice he has a knack for winning argument. The fact that most people on pere wagoon have little reason of their own and just follow thor is off by itself . Especially earlier. Liek using Thor abbility to push well to further a lynch. He pretyt much hold his own when talking to others about the case.

I guess best wagon is Anen. His posts seem off and coming right out of a game that he was town(even if I was maf) his post don't have the same town vibe they had there. I don't really know how to explain this tbh. Has GM noted anything similar to that ? If I recall Tier has and he was in the same game I speak of.

Aneninen
Very Important Pigeon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 09, 2014
Location: Lost in E.B.O.N.Y.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2421  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:06 pm

In post 2331, TierShift wrote:I don't think anen is scum, actually. But removing him wouldn't really hurt...

It's strange that posts like this can appear without calling its author scum.

Axle, : Don't worry, I haven't shut down. I know what I'm doing right now.

In post 2365, T S O wrote:
In post 418, Aneninen wrote:Tiershift is town. I like his posts. I'm almost ready to sheep him if needed. (Isn't it ironic, Cho? ^_^)
Thor is town. His posts are good, they are about scumhunting. (Also, I've seen town-Thor and scum-Thor – though only 1–1 games – and This is Town-thor. He's another player I'd sheep if needed ^_^)
Toby is town, I think.
Cho – unsure. I didn't find her scummy before but that vote was uhh.
TSO is scummy. See the part above.
Garmr is FoS-Scum.
Goodmorning is still town, no change here.
GrayFox may be town but we need more posts.


feel really awful about not posting that goddamn case so here's something. lots of these don't make sense. specifically, him thinking he can read Thor perfectly with 1-1 sampling, Cho being scum for voting me (also scum), etc.


Hmm-hmmm-hmmmmmm...
Even if English is merely my second language (and it gets a bit poor when I'm using my third, my fourth, or learning my fifth), as far as I can remember, this phenomenon is usually described with the word "misrepresentation".
Of course I know that this post would have sounded much better if it had come from another slot. Oh wait, it's not entirely sure that I'm the idiot in this case. Lo, Axle discovered the same thing in ...

In post 2411, Egg wrote:Aneninen, so what made you assume heph's town game would be different? Why were you so sure he was scum? I'm just trying to see if you truly believed your meta case on him or not.

He dropped by so as to ask something about me. (Twice and he posted some nulls meanwhile). – Hm. Strange but oookay.
He posted a naked vote for me. – Hmmmmm... oooookaaaaay.
He promised to post and instead of that he unvoted me yet again, without any other content. – WTF!
That's it.

@Shiro. I'm aware of the fact that my gameplay is different. It is written in my previous posts, but in a nutshell: (1) I noticed that I'm unable to follow everything in a Large game, and (2) it seems that there are a couple of players who are talking at and about me instead of talking to me, who are constantly scumreading me regardless of the posts I write.
Also, compare the sheer amount of posts about me with the elements in the "cases" against me. When you're ready, examine some other players. In some cases you'll find an entirely different ratio, and in some cases you'll find the same ratio.
The latter part was a hint for everyone, anyway.
R.I.P. Stephen Hawking

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2422  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:32 pm

you have literally the most annoying tone ever when you post

your English is good, but speaking like you have a stick up your ass is not.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2423  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:48 pm

In post 2421, Aneninen wrote: (2) it seems that there are a couple of players who are talking at and about me instead of talking to me, who are constantly scumreading me regardless of the posts I write.

What does this mean?
The answer makes a difference in how I read you. Please give an example of talking at you, and an example of disregarding what you post.

TierShift
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2424  (ISO)  » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:55 pm

In post 2420, Shiro wrote:I guess best wagon is Anen. His posts seem off and coming right out of a game that he was town(even if I was maf) his post don't have the same town vibe they had there. I don't really know how to explain this tbh. Has GM noted anything similar to that ? If I recall Tier has and he was in the same game I speak of.

I did feel the same way but have since changed my mind. Don't put too much stock in 1 game meta which isn't even the same game size.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Normal Games