Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Cybele »

I dunno about others, but I enjoyed having you and highly regret letting slip anything that may have caused you to make any game-ending mistakes you made. I was always kinda suspicious that if I had just zipped my lip you would have stuck around and Ultron would be gone instead. :[
It was fun while you were there.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Cybele »

Was anyone else sitting around all game waiting for Carnage to have a bigger role? Just me?
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Cybele »

In post 116, xofelf wrote:
In post 114, KingdomAces wrote:Because Lucario/Gyarados and Hooch/Peeves were such close allies.

We were totally the best of friends! That's how it works right, you have a all encompassing need to vote the other player out?
Ohhhh. That explains Parvati/Peeves.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Cybele »

By the way, with another influx of talented fresh bodies, I'm hoping we can finally squash the metareads in anonymous games.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Cybele »

Basically if you've played a lot with or really gotten to know another player, it becomes possible to pick them out of the crowd of strangers in a game by how they talk, play, etc. Some players look for these tells and use that information to influence how they treat a player they think they've identified. It's not always intentional, but it's always against the spirit of an anonymous game. Having a lot of new players really helps to muddy the waters when it comes to getting a read. Cuts down on the meta bs, I'm hoping.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Cybele »

I literally have no read on DV.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Cybele »

Most of them are off-site. The modding team will create a forum like so: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Conclave/index/
Players will have accounts made for them, and given their own private subforum for confessionals, as well as each tribe will have a shared forum. If there are spectators, they two will have an area to discuss amongst each other. Right now, the example I linked, all subforums have been opened up so they're viewable to anyone.

However off-site games are mostly used for games that are anonymous. Some games are run here, but I'm less familiar with the specifics of those games as the last one I played in was years ago.

Return to “Social Game Archive”