NY 178: MASQUERADE -- GAME OVER

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2575  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Stop thinking I'm just voting because of the 'neighbor always has scum in it' idea. Actually READ MY POSTS. I said it is believable that there would be scum in a 5 man neighborhood, but I am not voting or deeming Iz scummy because of it. There was a lot of conversation in my neighborhood last night, and due to the outcomes of the night, there hasto be scum in my neighborhood.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2576  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:05 pm

The earlier details of your hard/soft claim
In post 1253, Boonskiies wrote:There's a reason I soft claimed and not full claimed. I never usually can stay active during large games early phase, so I believed if I hinted at my role a little, it would cause some discussion and allow myself to not seem like I'm not putting anything forward. It has created discussion, and therefore I feel as it was a success. Day 2 I should be much more useful.

In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.


Day 2 details of your claim
In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote:Anenien was very prominent in our neighborhood last night, along with Iz. I claimed that I have a protective role in the thread, and also asked who people thought would be worth protecting. I did not claim any role, nor will I be doing so toDay. The way I said it made it seem like I had a limited use, which Iz pointed out in the thread also. I feel Iz thought he could get some town cred by not killing me after I claimed that I was a protective role, since he most likely thought I was just some noob not knowing what to do, and since he thought I slipped that I had a limited power role, he'd be fine not killing me. I expect there to be at least one scum in my neighborhood, since we are the biggest neighborhood, and Anen is now dead. Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.


Yesterdays days claims and todays, Dont line up.

Explain why you think that was going to be "main subject of Day 2"

As Iz pointed it out in the thread.... (hence everyone knew)
Your argument that Iz wanted town cred for not killing you... ALSO means everyone who read that also gets town cred for not killing you...
If there is town cred for not killing you, then it is some evidence that there are no scum in your hood as no matter who the scum is they saw what Iz pointed out..

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2577  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:07 pm

In post 2575, Boonskiies wrote:and due to the outcomes of the night, there hasto be scum in my neighborhood.


No there does not.

(It may be true there is very likely scum in the hood, but not because of some theory you just put forward.)

Especially not one that makes Iz scum because of information everyone in the hood had.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2578  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Yes, but anyone else would have known my role may be limited. Things during the night changed how I'm going to react to it. There isn't town cred for not killing me. There is for Iz. It's a mixture of everything that was said. I'm following Aneninen's lead throughout the talk of night 1, mixed in with my own reads. It's not just the not kill me thing. God damn, read the posts.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2579  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:12 pm

In post 2577, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2575, Boonskiies wrote:and due to the outcomes of the night, there hasto be scum in my neighborhood.


No there does not.

(It may be true there is very likely scum in the hood, but not because of some theory you just put forward.)

Especially not one that makes Iz scum because of information everyone in the hood had.


Stop fucking skimming. I've said that. I'm open to goodmorning/shiro voting as well. Iz just makes the most sense as of right now. I can't quote the freaking thread, so I'm going to wait until the three people in my neighborhood are posting so I don't have to deal with others' ignorance.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2580  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:19 pm

In post 2574, Slandaar wrote:You should assume the hoods are random. Anything else is just bad.

fuck no. Even if Aegor were all like "HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA, I'M GOING TO MAKE A GAME WITH THREE HOODS BUT ASSIGN SCUM RANDOMLY" the chances of all scum being outside of the hoods is very very small. + there's some really scummy/suspicious players in the hoods anyways.
#banallhydras

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2581  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:21 pm

This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2582  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:21 pm

If it was random, it wouldn't.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2583  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:21 pm

In post 2578, Boonskiies wrote:Yes, but anyone else would have known my role may be limited. Things during the night changed how I'm going to react to it. There isn't town cred for not killing me. There is for Iz. It's a mixture of everything that was said. I'm following Aneninen's lead throughout the talk of night 1, mixed in with my own reads. It's not just the not kill me thing. God damn, read the posts.


as everyone read what Iz had to say, then everyone else has the knowledge is has.

did god damn read the posts. (except I cant read the ones in the hood. So either explain the 'mixture of everything' or expect everyone not in the hood to ignore your claim.

I believe this claim
In post 464, Boonskiies wrote:It's true. I be cray cray.
I'mmmmmmmm BOOOOOOONSKIIIIIIIEEEESSS. I'm a village idiot. Plain and simple. I talk of hypothetics, semantics

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2584  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:23 pm

In post 2579, Boonskiies wrote:Iz just makes the most sense as of right now.


and you have provided no actual reason why.
I am not skimming. Youre not saying.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2585  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:26 pm

In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.

In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.


No on D1 one your claim was about your role being "the main subject of D2"

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2586  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:27 pm

:facepalm:

can't tell if Axle is scum or dumb.
#banallhydras

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2587  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:31 pm

In post 2585, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.

In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.


No on D1 one your claim was about your role being "the main subject of D2"

Boons 2581 was saying that...see....mods know what they are doing. When a mod makes a game with hoods they EXPECT hood talk and thats what he was saying. So this looks really misreppy.

Slandaar
Scripten
The Fonz
TierShif
Garmr
Muffin
IZ

maybe Axle
maybe Thor
^
is p much where I want to go today.
#banallhydras

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2588  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:31 pm

In post 2580, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2574, Slandaar wrote:You should assume the hoods are random. Anything else is just bad.

fuck no. Even if Aegor were all like "HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA, I'M GOING TO MAKE A GAME WITH THREE HOODS BUT ASSIGN SCUM RANDOMLY" the chances of all scum being outside of the hoods is very very small. + there's some really scummy/suspicious players in the hoods anyways.


fuck yeah.

Its true that if the hoods were assigned randomly then there is still very good chances there are at least some hood in 5P hood.

The chances there were some scum in a3P hood were even pretty good.
However, its mathematical fact that if the hoods were assigned randomly, then now that two townies are flipped in Thors hood then the chances of Thor being scum are exactly what they were before.

There are indeed scummy people in Hoods.

but the observation of who is in hood has zero relevance for scum hunting, unless you claim or assume non random assignment.

Sorry. Not debatable, just facts.

So yes the chances of scum all being outside the hoods is indeed small, and if there are scummy people in the hoods, make a case and lynch them for their scumminess.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2589  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:32 pm

In post 2586, Nero Cain wrote::facepalm:

can't tell if Axle is scum or dumb.



fine dunmbarse show me its me who is dumb?

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2590  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:36 pm

In post 2588, AxleGreaser wrote:There are indeed scummy people in Hoods.

Who in the hoods are scummy and why?
#banallhydras

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2591  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:40 pm

In post 2580, Nero Cain wrote:fuck no. Even if Aegor were all like "HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA, I'M GOING TO MAKE A GAME WITH THREE HOODS BUT ASSIGN SCUM RANDOMLY" the chances of all scum being outside of the hoods is very very small. + there's some really scummy/suspicious players in the hoods anyways.

I don't understand what this has to do with what I said.

So, if we are not assuming random what are we assuming? how many scum should I be assuming in each of the hoods Nero? 1 in each?

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2592  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:48 pm

In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote: The way I said it made it seem like I had a limited use, which Iz pointed out in the thread also.

and having pointed it out anyone who is scum in your hood also has the same knowledge as Iz.
I feel Iz thought he could get some town cred by not killing me after I claimed that I was a protective role, since he most likely thought I was just some noob not knowing what to do, and since he thought I slipped that I had a limited power role, he'd be fine not killing me.

And again as Is pointed that out in the thread, everyone in your thread has that knowledge.
I expect there to be at least one scum in my neighborhood, since we are the biggest neighborhood, and Anen is now dead. Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.

Cool you thinks it is Iz. (as shown above your reasons above are not reasons for thinking it is in particular Iz, as every person in the hood, has the same propoerty, they all read what Iz said.


In post 2572, Boonskiies wrote:Aneninen also mentioned some kind of plan to build a wagon on Iz, and he died. Someone in my neighborhood is scum.

yes, and as you knoted with Thor scum can kill people for a variety of reasons.
They can kill Egg to setup Thor, Thor can Kill egg to make it look like he was setup...

They can Kill Aenninen because ooo aaah they afraid how much town sheeps Aneninens wagons... (no wait)
They can kill Aeninen so that townies can jump to the conclusion Iz did because he was scared.

Its called WIFOM for a reason.

So do you have any reasons, that we all can see to think Iz is scum?

In post 2579, Boonskiies wrote:Stop fucking skimming.

So I didn't fucking skim and now I have rebutted the significance of your points.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2593  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:51 pm

In post 2589, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2586, Nero Cain wrote::facepalm:

can't tell if Axle is scum or dumb.



fine dunmbarse show me its me who is dumb?

In post 2590, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2588, AxleGreaser wrote:There are indeed scummy people in Hoods.

Who in the hoods are scummy and why?


Good morning is scummy for the reasons stated yesterday when I voted him.


Now start justifying the "facepalm dumb claim you just made."

Because frankly its making you look scummy, as making baseless insults that put people down and denigrate their opinions is a scummy way to argue a point.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2594  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:54 pm

In post 2593, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2589, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2586, Nero Cain wrote::facepalm:

can't tell if Axle is scum or dumb.



fine dunmbarse show me its me who is dumb?

In post 2590, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2588, AxleGreaser wrote:There are indeed scummy people in Hoods.

Who in the hoods are scummy and why?



Now start justifying the "facepalm dumb claim you just made."

Because frankly its making you look scummy, as making baseless insults that put people down and denigrate their opinions is a scummy way to argue a point.

Delayed OMGUS in 3...2...
#banallhydras

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2595  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:54 pm

In post 2587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2585, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.

In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.


No on D1 one your claim was about your role being "the main subject of D2"

Boons 2581 was saying that...see....mods know what they are doing. When a mod makes a game with hoods they EXPECT hood talk and thats what he was saying. So this looks really misreppy.

but he's also ignoring the fuck out of that post.
#banallhydras

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2596  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 pm

In post 2587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2585, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.

In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.


No on D1 one your claim was about your role being "the main subject of D2"

Boons 2581 was saying that...see....mods know what they are doing. When a mod makes a game with hoods they EXPECT hood talk and thats what he was saying. So this looks really misreppy.



You may want to claim its misreppy.

BUT I asked this question

In post 2576, AxleGreaser wrote:The earlier details of your hard/soft claim
Spoiler: other bits
In post 1253, Boonskiies wrote:There's a reason I soft claimed and not full claimed. I never usually can stay active during large games early phase, so I believed if I hinted at my role a little, it would cause some discussion and allow myself to not seem like I'm not putting anything forward. It has created discussion, and therefore I feel as it was a success. Day 2 I should be much more useful.

In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.


Day 2 details of your claim
In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote:Anenien was very prominent in our neighborhood last night, along with Iz. I claimed that I have a protective role in the thread, and also asked who people thought would be worth protecting. I did not claim any role, nor will I be doing so toDay. The way I said it made it seem like I had a limited use, which Iz pointed out in the thread also. I feel Iz thought he could get some town cred by not killing me after I claimed that I was a protective role, since he most likely thought I was just some noob not knowing what to do, and since he thought I slipped that I had a limited power role, he'd be fine not killing me. I expect there to be at least one scum in my neighborhood, since we are the biggest neighborhood, and Anen is now dead. Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.

Yesterdays days claims and todays, Dont line up.

Explain why you think that was going to be "main subject of Day 2"
Spoiler: other bits
As Iz pointed it out in the thread.... (hence everyone knew)
Your argument that Iz wanted town cred for not killing you... ALSO means everyone who read that also gets town cred for not killing you...
If there is town cred for not killing you, then it is some evidence that there are no scum in your hood as no matter who the scum is they saw what Iz pointed out..




He made this POST
In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the [color=#FF000]main points of discussion.[/color]


I interpret that as reply to me.

Where is the misrep?

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2597  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:59 pm

In post 2594, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2593, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2589, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2586, Nero Cain wrote::facepalm:

can't tell if Axle is scum or dumb.



fine dunmbarse show me its me who is dumb?

In post 2590, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2588, AxleGreaser wrote:There are indeed scummy people in Hoods.

Who in the hoods are scummy and why?



Now start justifying the "facepalm dumb claim you just made."

Because frankly its making you look scummy, as making baseless insults that put people down and denigrate their opinions is a scummy way to argue a point.

Delayed OMGUS in 3...2...


You dodging the question
the question started already.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2598  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:05 pm

In post 2595, Nero Cain wrote:but he's also ignoring the fuck out of that post.


who are you addressing here?

are you claiming I ignored this post and its the justification of dumb or scum?

who are you talking to?

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #2599  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:09 pm

In post 2596, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2585, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.

In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.


No on D1 one your claim was about your role being "the main subject of D2"

Boons 2581 was saying that...see....mods know what they are doing. When a mod makes a game with hoods they EXPECT hood talk and thats what he was saying. So this looks really misreppy.



You may want to claim its misreppy.

BUT I asked this question

In post 2576, AxleGreaser wrote:The earlier details of your hard/soft claim
Spoiler: other bits
In post 1253, Boonskiies wrote:There's a reason I soft claimed and not full claimed. I never usually can stay active during large games early phase, so I believed if I hinted at my role a little, it would cause some discussion and allow myself to not seem like I'm not putting anything forward. It has created discussion, and therefore I feel as it was a success. Day 2 I should be much more useful.

In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:I'm playing the way I am for a reason. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.


Day 2 details of your claim
In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote:Anenien was very prominent in our neighborhood last night, along with Iz. I claimed that I have a protective role in the thread, and also asked who people thought would be worth protecting. I did not claim any role, nor will I be doing so toDay. The way I said it made it seem like I had a limited use, which Iz pointed out in the thread also. I feel Iz thought he could get some town cred by not killing me after I claimed that I was a protective role, since he most likely thought I was just some noob not knowing what to do, and since he thought I slipped that I had a limited power role, he'd be fine not killing me. I expect there to be at least one scum in my neighborhood, since we are the biggest neighborhood, and Anen is now dead. Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.

Yesterdays days claims and todays, Dont line up.

Explain why you think that was going to be "main subject of Day 2"
Spoiler: other bits
As Iz pointed it out in the thread.... (hence everyone knew)
Your argument that Iz wanted town cred for not killing you... ALSO means everyone who read that also gets town cred for not killing you...
If there is town cred for not killing you, then it is some evidence that there are no scum in your hood as no matter who the scum is they saw what Iz pointed out..




He made this POST
In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the [color=#FF000]main points of discussion.[/color]


I interpret that as reply to me.

Where is the misrep?


@Boonskies if that is not a reply to my post

stop fucking skimming and answer my post.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Normal Games