Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4371, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4362, AxleGreaser wrote:It saves you having to actual claim scum intent on anything you read.

This is also false. I have scum reads, I posted them in my last list. I know you know this 'cause you quoted me.
Most
of my reasoning is in thread or in my pt so if you knew I had scum reads why would you lie and claim that I don't? And if you didn't know/understand something. Why not just ask?

and yet with all those scum reads and reasons you claim to have

In post 4356, Nero Cain wrote:Me being willing to
PL Thor 'cause I'm unsure on him
=//=my belief in how hard/easy he is to lynch.

you wan to PL Thor
because
your unsure on him

You may be selling this stuff but i am not buying it.

:?

I have multiple reads and that is my read on Thor?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4347, Thor665 wrote:
So basically you barely buy into the reason for your vote in any case.
Meh.

Nope. It means exactly the opposite - I am deadly serious about settling the Boon thing
one way or another
right now. I do not want to continue having the 'Is his latest derp just derp or scummy?' for the rest of this game, with him hovering on the edge of the lynch candidates pool from here until endgame. I do not believe he is going to give us anything but alignment-irrelevant stupidity the whole way.

In post 4364, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4198, Thor665 wrote:

How in the flying fuck do you have Fonz as a townread???????

Because he's halfway fucking competent. Seriously, I piss town motive in this game.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 4371, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4362, AxleGreaser wrote:It saves you having to actual claim scum intent on anything you read.

This is also false. I have scum reads, I posted them in my last list. I know you know this 'cause you quoted me.
Most
of my reasoning is in thread or in my pt so if you knew I had scum reads why would you lie and claim that I don't? And if you didn't know/understand something. Why not just ask?

and yet with all those scum reads and reasons you claim to have

In post 4356, Nero Cain wrote:Me being willing to
PL Thor 'cause I'm unsure on him
=//=my belief in how hard/easy he is to lynch.

you wan to PL Thor
because
your unsure on him

You may be selling this stuff but i am not buying it.

If Nero was serious about "lulz policy lynch thor" then he could have...

1)declared thor's claim fake and hammered.
2)FAKE cc'ed
3)pretended he wasn't paying attention to the VC and derphammered

Like sometimes townies do things that don't fucking make sense. Boons in every game. Some of the stuff coming from Dave and Flubber. The difference is trying to determine if there's scum motivation or town motivation. The stuff coming from Nero feels townie. Compare that to all the discrediting coming from thor earlier this DP. That shit was not town.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Axle, you need to self vote. You are claiming that contradictions are so scummy and yet you just contradicted yourself.

Earlier you blasted me for voting my SCUMREAD Flubber

but now you are blasting me for being willing to vote Thor and not lynch my scum read (which at this point in d2 is nigh on impossible and makes no sense for you to fuss about that)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4376, The Fonz wrote:Seriously, I piss town motive in this game.

PV called. :shifty:

In post 4377, reinoe wrote:Like sometimes townies do things that don't fucking make sense

I think it makes plenty of sense? I don't care if Thor lives or dies but he isn't one of my main scum reads so I'm ok with lynching him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So lets talk about Scriptens actions in the hood last night.

TSO wasn't posting and I called him on it. He said that he forgot and then wanted to talk about Anen. He also asked if we got a night start pm. I told him no and then asked him about his Fonz and Garmr reads. Scripten then made a post that made it sound like me and TSO were fighting. I thought it was strange that he was acting like me and TSO were getting into it. His response was that the night dl was over and to ignore him.
This seemed weird and scummy.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4379, Nero Cain wrote:

PV was super scummy.

Anyway, having strong scum reads and pushing them is in no sense incompatible with town motive.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Scripten »

In post 4380, Nero Cain wrote:So lets talk about Scriptens actions in the hood last night.

TSO wasn't posting and I called him on it. He said that he forgot and then wanted to talk about Anen. He also asked if we got a night start pm. I told him no and then asked him about his Fonz and Garmr reads. Scripten then made a post that made it sound like me and TSO were fighting. I thought it was strange that he was acting like me and TSO were getting into it. His response was that the night dl was over and to ignore him.

All I saw was you telling TSO that you wouldn't talk to him about what he'd asked about. I wanted to get information from both of you before the night deadline was up. Lo and behold, NEITHER OF YOU FECKING POSTED ANYTHING.

Exactly what was the scum motivation behind that? FFS.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4381, The Fonz wrote:Anyway, having strong scum reads and pushing them is in no sense incompatible with town motive.

perhaps but I think there's possible scum motivation to misreading a player and being on a mislynch but you were voting Flubber with me so eh, maybe the PV vote was just you being wrong.

Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4379, Nero Cain wrote:

:lol: truth.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4382, Scripten wrote:All I saw was you telling TSO that you wouldn't talk to him about what he'd asked about. I wanted to get information from both of you before the night deadline was up. Lo and behold, NEITHER OF YOU FECKING POSTED ANYTHING.

Exactly what was the scum motivation behind that? FFS.

no where did I EVER say that I wouldn't talk to him. He asked a yes or no question and I said no. Me and you were actually discussing our reads, why are you claiming that I posted nothing? Do you think TSO not posting anything is scummy?

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4370, Scripten wrote:
I don't like this Thor/Scripten discussion, it feels sleazy.

Oh?

How?

Because this:

In post 4351, Scripten wrote:- Goodmorning is likely scum, since she started the wagon, but
hasn't pushed it nearly as hard
as others on it.

bitch please

Disagree? Show I'm wrong.

I'm not wasting my time going through my ISO just because you couldn't be bothered to read my posts.

Muffin and Izar took up the majority of the case; that puts you in a prime scum-leading-town slot. Of course, you only really have to worry about that if you know Thor is town.

lolololololololololol

In post 4380, Nero Cain wrote:So lets talk about Scriptens actions in the hood last night.

This is much weirder than anything that got posted in my neighbourhood last night.

P-Edit: Hmmmmmmmm well hopefully TSO or dave can clear up this factual disagreement.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Scripten »

Alright, so here's what happened in the thread:

1 - Nero and I discuss our reads (Davesaz shows up to give some reads as well during this time.)
2 - We start wondering where the hell TSO is, and I suggest that perhaps he forgot to read his PMs. (Nero mentions that lurking up the night is a scum tactic.)
3 - TSO -finally- shows up, asks if we all can talk about Anen.
4 - Nero says "no" and tells TSO to tell him about Fonz and Garmr.
5 - I'm expecting this to just cause everyone to clam up, so I mention that there's less than a day left to the night at this point, and ask them to exchange reads or something. (I also specifically ask TSO about Anen here)
6 - TSO says he's on an iPad and can't really post; Nero asks me who I'm talking to, and I explain that I'm expecting them to butt heads. Considering their playstyles, I was expecting them to clash and for nothing to get done.
7 - Deadline comes and the topic is still open, so I say that I expected our private topics to be closed at the time the night expired. Dave says that the deadline is only for orders.
8 - Nero says that he doesn't like what I'm saying in the thread. I ask why, and he says it's because I'm trying to play mediator in an argument that didn't exist.

There's some sort of disconnect here going on between me and Nero and it's frustrating.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4387, Scripten wrote:3 - TSO -finally- shows up, asks if we all can talk about Anen.
4 - Nero says "no" and tells TSO to tell him about Fonz and Garmr.

TSO also asked if we got a night start pm. Why is this absent from your pbp?

I GUESS its possible that you could misinterpreted my "no" but meh.

Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Aegor »

Because of the high number of votes since the last VC, please make sure that you are currently listed as voting the right person.

Votecount 2.14

[5]
Thor665:
goodmorning, reinoe, Flubbernugget, davesaz
[3]
beastcharizard:
TierShift, Shiro, Izariael
[3]
Nero Cain:
Boonskiies, T S O, AxleGreaser
[2]
Boonskiies:
Slandaar, The Fonz
[2]
davesaz:
Thor665, Josh_B
[1]
Josh_B:
Scripten
[1]
Flubbernugget:
Nero Cain

[1]
Not Voting:
beastcharizard

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline:
(expired on 2014-11-19 18:27:52)

Mod Notes

None.
Last edited by Aegor on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Thor

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4349, Shiro wrote:Sure by odd I mean the fact that he claimed he suppodly voted GM to make you push a case and test you to see how legit you were. It seemed like a fake reason to put his vote back on you without having to explain how bad his case was(since he had a new reason now)

So why is he less of a scumread than Beast?

In post 4351, Scripten wrote:
Thor665:
goodmorning, Izariael, reinoe, Flubbernugget, davesaz, Josh_B, Boonskiies, Shiro, Nero Cain(Intent)

If Thor is town:
- davesaz, Josh_B, and Boonskiies are in the prime scum slots on a wagon (If those slots are similar to smaller games.)
- Nero Cain's push for Thor to claim and immediate backing off is a little suspicious. Reads like rolefishing rather than pushing the game state.
- Goodmorning is likely scum, since she started the wagon, but hasn't pushed it nearly as hard as others on it.

[snip]

Thor? Your turn, if you would please.

In post 3493, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3490, AxleGreaser wrote:goodmorning, [
Muffin
]
TierShift
, Izariael reinoe
Flubbernugget davesaz garmr

My thoughts.

The above still holds except I drop my town read on Dave for pushing a case while not understanding it and then hopping back on for no apparent reason after realizing he was pushing a case while not understanding it.

Of the new names; Boonskiies, Shiro, Nero Cain
I think Boon is a derp who I won't support lynching today, Shiro is...meh, townish, Nero is scummy.
My reads on the above three were already quite clear in the thread already.
Shockingly my wagon was highly stagnant.
Glad to have enlightened you.

In post 4374, Nero Cain wrote:I AGREE! but like, you refusing to claim until there was intent on you is stalling.

I was trying to push people to put me to L-1 for days.
That is - i was pushing people to advance the wagon enough so I could get the claim out of the way - forcing both wagon accontability *and* a claim.
That is BLATANTLY THE OPPOSITE OF STALLING.
So, yeah, what's your issue with my stall specifically?

In post 4374, Nero Cain wrote:TOWN reading me yesterday. So what has changed?

Well...in the over 2,000 posts since I last indicated you were a town read you decided to drop off the face of the map and then come back with a really scummy rolefishing bit of pro-scum play, and that didn't sit well with me.
Yeah, shocking reversal from me, really. Pretty amazing that I could possibly change my mind so suddenly and strangely.
:neutral:

In post 4377, reinoe wrote:Compare that to all the discrediting coming from thor earlier this DP. That Smurf was not town.

You kind of keep latching on to this.
We have played gams where I was town.
Are you honestly claiming I don't "discredit" like that when town? I don't think there's even remote support for that stance.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4390, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Thor

Finally remembered that you still found me scummy, eh?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4391, Thor665 wrote:i was pushing people to advance the wagon enough so I could get the claim out of the way - forcing both wagon accontability *and* a claim.

So...you wanted to get the claim out of the way and so did I but I am some how scummy for wanting the same thing you did?

Yours is the only viable wagon that I support unless an Axle or TSO wagon pops up *hint hint* or if the Josh B wagon grows.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero's so obv scum. It's not even funny.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4391, Thor665 wrote:i was pushing people to advance the wagon enough so I could get the claim out of the way - forcing both wagon accontability *and* a claim.

So...you wanted to get the claim out of the way and so did I but I am some how scummy for wanting the same thing you did?

Yours is the only viable wagon that I support unless an
Axle or TSO
wagon pops up *hint hint* or if the Josh B wagon grows.

he just happens to be scum reading two of the three people voting him. I'm the third. 'nuff said.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4347, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4279, TierShift wrote:Let's add josh to the shaky category.

I would be most happy with a beastcharizard lynch right now. He is actively not trying to contribute.
VOTE: beast

I so hope gm somehow confirms thor's claim s we can flashwagon this

Where the heck was this activity and decision even 24 hours ago and why the sudden shift to Beast?

Uh... Tier was on V/LA. Until today. So that's where it was.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really? I mean, TSO is just incredibly bad and his vote his blisteringly stupid. Axle is saying really dumb things and slightly scummy things. I don't think its in towns best interest to keep these two around.

Nothing has really changed much from 4121 except I'm rethinking Scripten a little.

Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4348, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4344, Izariael wrote:Ehhh... I'll get behind this. He's had enough grace period to pull something together and has procured nothing.

VOTE: beastcharizard

:neutral:

I don't understand your reaction given that we were in agreement earlier that the way he's lurking is scummy. Has your opinion on beast changed? I would have thought you of all people would be pleased to see this wagon take traction.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@NEro
In post 4157, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4151, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4149, Izariael wrote:
In post 4146, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4141, Boonskiies wrote:I plan to get to Lylo on this, because everything I said makes sense.

Scum have to get past lylo to win.
Why if you are town are you planning that town will ever be at lylo
?
It may all make sense to you. Maybe not to everyone else though.

Boon play the game not just your purposeful VI meta.

I really like the thought process of this post. Axle may be noisy in thread, but gems like this give me the impression that he isn't scum.

whiteknight the derp town more.

(as no one was wking boon there)

How do you know the derp is town?

If the Derp is known to you to be town (and you are town), why cant that just be a read by another towny?

As you seem quite convinced the derp is town, whats the white knighting protecting from?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”