NY 178: MASQUERADE -- GAME OVER

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4750  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:36 pm

vote:IZ
#banallhydras

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4751  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:47 pm

In post 4742, Izariael wrote:Thor, given that Scripten was voting beast at end of day yesterday, why are you still pointing at beast? What about the night events points to beast as scum?

Scripten.
Fonz.
Tier.

I can easily see Tier as a scum shot.
Both Fonz and Scripten strike me as slightly unusual scum shots considering the pushes they made and the attention they had.

Do you think we have a Vig or no?

Also, I am totally interested in your thoughts about Goodmorning - considering I claimed a JK on her Night 1 and we are missing a kill from that night with three tonight. So either we have some limited Vig/limited SK action, or a chance that an unclaimed protective role did something or a chance that I saved GM/prevented her kill action.

Thoughts?

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4752  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:47 pm

V/LA - Nov 24-27

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4753  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:54 pm

wait when did you claim a JK?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Shiro
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 08, 2014

Post Post #4754  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:00 pm

In post 4751, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4742, Izariael wrote:Thor, given that Scripten was voting beast at end of day yesterday, why are you still pointing at beast? What about the night events points to beast as scum?

Scripten.
Fonz.
Tier.

I can easily see Tier as a scum shot.
Both Fonz and Scripten strike me as slightly unusual scum shots considering the pushes they made and the attention they had.

Do you think we have a Vig or no?

Also, I am totally interested in your thoughts about Goodmorning - considering I claimed a JK on her Night 1 and we are missing a kill from that night with three tonight. So either we have some limited Vig/limited SK action, or a chance that an unclaimed protective role did something or a chance that I saved GM/prevented her kill action.

Thoughts?


or a chance that Boon was shot. Why neglet to mention that option ? Especially with the little thing garmr said about it

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4755  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm pretty sure I was shot night 1.

He claimed it a long time ago, T S O.

Anywho, I'm going to go ahead and...

VOTE: Nero

I'm not done with that. I'd also like to push Goodmorning. I am making the choice and decide to trust my iffy Shiro read being off for now.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4756  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:51 pm

In post 4750, Nero Cain wrote:vote:IZ


y u vote, Iz, yo? I don't think it's a horrible vote, but whyyyyy?!
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4757  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:54 pm

In post 4755, Boonskiies wrote:I'm pretty sure I was shot night 1.

He claimed it a long time ago, T S O.

Anywho, I'm going to go ahead and...

VOTE: Nero

I'm not done with that. I'd also like to push Goodmorning. I am making the choice and decide to trust my iffy Shiro read being off for now.


Nero is in my 4-man neighbourhood, and Scripten was in it too. Do you think there are 2 scum among 4?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4758  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:06 pm

In post 4753, T S O wrote:wait when did you claim a JK?

Replace out?

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4759  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:07 pm

why don't you go push some lynches on town
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4760  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:57 pm

The fact that we confirmed there was a werewolf faction, yes, I believe it's likely to have two factions in one neighborhood.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4761  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:08 pm

In post 4759, T S O wrote:why don't you go push some lynches on town

ilu tso
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4762  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:26 pm

In post 4756, Boonskiies wrote:I don't think it's a horrible vot

before I explain I'd really like you to explain why this isn't a bad vote.
#banallhydras

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4763  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:43 pm

In post 4757, T S O wrote:Nero is in my 4-man neighbourhood, and Scripten was in it too. Do you think there are 2 scum among 4?

This is terrible honestly.

Theoretically there could be 4 scum in the same hood.
In post 4742, Izariael wrote:Thor, given that Scripten was voting beast at end of day yesterday, why are you still pointing at beast? What about the night events points to beast as scum?

In post 4749, Izariael wrote:Hence why I asked Thor if it was night events or resulta that made him think scum-beast. It's possible it wasn't based on Scripten's flip at all.

:]

I really don't think that is what you were asking. It reads like you were implying he shouldn't think Beast is scum due to the Script flip.

Anyways remember how Boon was like 'hey guys I saw this thing once hammer Thor!' and it turned out the thing he saw town actually did. Yeah....

VOTE: Boon

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4764  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Did you miss my early day 2? I believe there's at least one scum in my neighborhood, and Iz was the one I thought it was, and thought shot Aneninen/myself Night 1. He seemed to have known too much in the neighborhood chat. He was the person I went after the most in this game.


@Slandaar - still being too stubborn to read the rest of the posts in the conversation? Whatever, your tunnel vision, not mine.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4765  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:47 pm

In post 4762, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4756, Boonskiies wrote:I don't think it's a horrible vot

before I explain I'd really like you to explain why this isn't a bad vote.
#banallhydras

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4766  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:50 pm

oh nm
#banallhydras

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4767  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:50 pm

because I think he's scum? Idk what else to say about that. I don't think it's a bad vote. He's in my top 3 likely to be scum list.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4768  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:53 pm

In post 4760, Boonskiies wrote:The fact that we confirmed there was a werewolf faction, yes, I believe it's likely to have two factions in one neighborhood.


lol no

why aren't you hunting the other neighbourhood, then?

In post 4761, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4759, T S O wrote:why don't you go push some lynches on town

ilu tso


lu2 gm
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4769  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:53 pm

In post 4763, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4757, T S O wrote:Nero is in my 4-man neighbourhood, and Scripten was in it too. Do you think there are 2 scum among 4?

This is terrible honestly.

Theoretically there could be 4 scum in the same hood.


show me where this has ever happened
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #4770  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:04 pm

In post 4769, T S O wrote:
In post 4763, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4757, T S O wrote:Nero is in my 4-man neighbourhood, and Scripten was in it too. Do you think there are 2 scum among 4?

This is terrible honestly.

Theoretically there could be 4 scum in the same hood.


show me where this has ever happened


That is not actually relevant.
If the host generates the scum and the hoods randomly then, the number of people you have seen flipped in the hood has absolutely no impact on whether the next one is scum too.

There could be multifaction in the hood.

It is safest to ignore the number of flipped townies in the hood...

and then [ay attention to whether or not people do actually alignment indicative things like claim roles,

you know play the game, the one you signed up for.

Izariael
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 27, 2014
Location: Narnia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4771  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:10 pm

In post 4763, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4742, Izariael wrote:Thor, given that Scripten was voting beast at end of day yesterday, why are you still pointing at beast? What about the night events points to beast as scum?

In post 4749, Izariael wrote:Hence why I asked Thor if it was night events or resulta that made him think scum-beast. It's possible it wasn't based on Scripten's flip at all.

:]

I really don't think that is what you were asking. It reads like you were implying he shouldn't think Beast is scum due to the Script flip.


no, I had implied that *I* had made a connection between Scripten vote and beast alignment. I don't think they were aligned. That does not negate beast from being scum, though it does negate him from being a werewolf faction. I asked Thor what was leading him to scum!beast based on night 2 events/flips. I don't know if it was based on Scripten flip or not. Hence, I asked.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.

Izariael
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 27, 2014
Location: Narnia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4772  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm

In post 4751, Thor665 wrote:Thoughts?


Yes, I think there is a limited vig in play who may or may not have shot at Boon on night one. I think the Boon shot from a Vig is unlikely though, since he as softing a protective role on Day One, and an incorrect Vig shot there would remove a town PR. Risk outweighs the rewards.

I think there were 2 kill shots on one, and three on night 2.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.

Izariael
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 27, 2014
Location: Narnia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4773  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 pm

2 kill shots on night 1**
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4774  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:23 pm

@Nero - ^ This is why I think Iz is scum.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Normal Games