(OLD)Newbie Game Queue (Players and Moderators)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
eXemplary Logic
eXemplary Logic
Townie
eXemplary Logic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:35 am

Post by eXemplary Logic »

Dangit I missed the first page.

Anyway, friendly request to mods from the stats guy:
  • Please keep a full playerlist in queue order (i.e. newbies, then SEs, then IC, each in signup order) in the first post of your games. It makes things much easier if I don't have to reference more than one post to figure out that (for example) slot 4 has been replaced 2 times.
  • Please ensure that once a game's over, at the very least, note who had what non-VT roles so I don't have to trudge through the game looking for claims.
Thanks.
Olé, XL here. Toomai runs the cross-universal transmitter bridge that connects me to this world and allows me to handle statistical stuff etc. (In other words, I'm an alt.)
eXemplary Logic
eXemplary Logic
Townie
eXemplary Logic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 pm

In post 134, Mina wrote:
Queue updated. If I do not get another new player /in within twenty-four hours, I'll run the game with four newbies, three SEs, and two ICs, unless toolenduso, Tammy, or Cabd has an issue with this. (I understand that two ICs changes the dynamics of IC-ing.)
I know I'm kind of jumping in from the peanut gallery here, but please never do this. I'm not sure if I could repair the stats work if a 2 IC-game were to happen (it's already creaking a bit from having both 5-3-1 and 6-2-1 games).
Olé, XL here. Toomai runs the cross-universal transmitter bridge that connects me to this world and allows me to handle statistical stuff etc. (In other words, I'm an alt.)
eXemplary Logic
eXemplary Logic
Townie
eXemplary Logic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 am

In post 142, KittyMo wrote:It doesn't seem reasonable to ask for setups to conform to a stats side project, especially given the site's long history of games with multiple ICs. /off-topic posting
I didn't know that multiple-IC games were a thing in the past; I thought this was a new idea without previous merit. So I admit to being in the wrong.
eXemplary Logic
eXemplary Logic
Townie
eXemplary Logic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4634 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2016 4:30 am

In post 4610, Mina wrote:
Newbie 1712 goes to Huntress!
In post 4631, Mina wrote:
Newbie 171
goes to TellTaleHeart!
oh noes you done'd it again
eXemplary Logic
eXemplary Logic
Townie
eXemplary Logic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4648 (isolation #4) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:15 am

In post 4647, Draynth wrote:Were Newbie games changed so that they new have 5 Newbies and 3 SE's compared to 6 and 2 respectively?
Games can be either 5-3-1 or 6-2-1, depending on whether the newbie or SE queue needs thinning more.

Return to “Completed Signups”