NY 178: MASQUERADE -- GAME OVER

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5100  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:15 pm

In post 5098, reinoe wrote:@Iza,


we haven't talked at all this game, and because of beast's fake-claim it looks like this could be it...
What do you think about Slandaar's behavior regarding Beast's claim and how he has been pushing this wagon on me?

What do you think about how he pushed the Dave mislynch and the aneninen peregrineV mislynch?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

Flubbernugget
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5101  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Like I really don't wanna read any of this.

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5102  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:46 pm

In post 5074, reinoe wrote:
In post 5069, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 5058, reinoe wrote:Can someone explain why an Even-Night Cop needs to check to see if their predecessor claimed any roles? I know I'm getting kinda drunk and will have to check out soon for the night but like wow, Beast has had a whole lotta scumslips.


Well I have seen a slot claim 3 different roles by 3 different people in said slot and it was a town slot. I needed to see if my predecessor left any crumbs to make my claim more meaningful. You can't deny crumbs someone made before I was in the game. Well you can but they are harder to dispute. Lastly if they had claimed after being run up i would have adjusted my play because my plan was to lay low and use my PR as to not get shot but as ah outed PR I should actually do something since i was probably going to die at night anyway.

But once again this doesn't make sense. You're saying your play is entirely self-conscience and you care almost exclusively about how your claim would come across. Like why the hell does a cop truly care about how their claim comes across? The only time I have trouble convincing people of a claim is when I'm faking. Seriously...

In MINI 1696 (THE GAME REFERENCED EARLIER) I fake claimed nurse. In mini 1600 I fake claimed cop guilty on someone. Those are the only times I've had trouble convincing people of a claim. I even claimed a customized role recently in NY 177, and even though it was a customized role people believed it because I was telling the truth. If your claim matches you play people believe it.


We all agree my plan yesterday was shit. Only some people are having a hard time believing me which is understandable since I did nothing PR like yesterday. All in all you are being lynched one way or another.

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5103  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:48 pm

In post 5085, reinoe wrote:
In post 5081, T S O wrote:because he irrationally thought playing his usual game would get him bulletss

Wouldn't that kind of paranoia come from scum worried about cross-kills?


Sure, if they knew the game was multiball. So there is the flaw in that logic.

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5104  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm

In post 5098, reinoe wrote:@Iza,


we haven't talked at all this game, and because of beast's fake-claim it looks like this could be it...
What do you think about Slandaar's behavior regarding Beast's claim and how he has been pushing this wagon on me?

What do you think about how he pushed the Dave mislynch and the aneninen mislynch?


Look at this ATE right here.

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5105  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

I had to ask the mod another question as to make sure I am not breaking the rules. So yall have to wait until I get another answer.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5106  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:21 pm

In post 5050, reinoe wrote:
In post 5043, Thor665 wrote:You being town gives us confirmed BP town in Boonderp though - which is at least amusing as scum lose that easy as pie mislynch.

Boons is not an easy pie lynch, which was a contributing factor to why I investigated him. If he's scum, his play gets townread.



Aww...you've played with me long enough to know better. <3


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:Lets be real.

For Reinoe to be town:
Beast or his team must have a rolecop and investigated Reinoe N1/N2.
Beast was either told to or decided to fake a guilty on Reinoe on discovery of his role.
Beast and/or his team decided his life was in such a perilous position that sacrificing Beast to Lynch Reinoe is good play instead of just ... shooting Reinoe tonight?

Points against Reinoe:
Reinoe had not crumbed his result or even hinted it. He even delayed (by 4 mins) his result after he claimed.
Reinoe entered today with the old 'Oh there is a WW flips let's look for interactions' which is a scumtell in itself.
He delayed the mention of Rolecop.

Points against Beast:
Well... uh... He hasn't been very active until today.
Hasn't completely clarified how his role works although I assume this will be clarified when he receives a mod response to his question.

Points for Beast:
Came into the day with an agenda: to lynch Reinoe
This is a form of crumbing. His result is clear.
Was 'losing the battle' so claimed his result.


:]


They probably had to give the actions before they received the note that Reinoe was the even-night cop, meaning they couldn't have found out and kill him because of it in the same night. Pointless to RC and kill in same night, as it does nothing for the scum team. If Beast had known that Reinoe was an even night cop, of course he's going to go balls deep and try and mislynch him. Especially if he thought that Reinoe was going to get a successful guilty on someone. Beast probably thought he was going down today because of interest towards lynching him yesterDay, making it an even more obvious choice as scum toDay. Him 'losing the battle' is his way of one last hurrah to get a PR lynched. He's trying to get out of it now by doing whatever he's doing with the gunsmith thing.

VOTE: Beast
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5107  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Also, I have done the 'pm the mod' act as scum before. It gives you time to formulate a plan and usually comes across super town like. I'm not buying it though.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5108  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 pm

In post 5106, Boonskiies wrote:If Beast had known that Reinoe was an even night cop, of course he's going to go balls deep and try and mislynch him. Especially if he thought that Reinoe was going to get a successful guilty on someone. Beast probably thought he was going down today because of interest towards lynching him yesterDay, making it an even more obvious choice as scum toDay. Him 'losing the battle' is his way of one last hurrah to get a PR lynched. He's trying to get out of it now by doing whatever he's doing with the gunsmith thing.

This is the most rational thing Boon has said this game.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5109  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:51 pm

In post 5105, beastcharizard wrote:I had to ask the mod another question as to make sure I am not breaking the rules. So yall have to wait until I get another answer.

Are you fucking kidding me. How complicated is it to understand a cop result? A cop is one of the easiest and straightforward roles in the game.

As a reminder to everyone...

SLANDAAR is making a gigantic fuss about getting a result four minutes after I posted my role. Four minutes=probably fake in slandaar's world but...well I've lost track of how many days it's been since Beast has fake claimed. It's been like a week.

And remember, I have a job. I had to place customer on hold, check my phone, check my pm, and post results while typing on a phone, and did this all while a customer was on hold. And he's also making a big deal about how I didn't post results until "a wagon formed". He's doing this while ignoring...

1)Beast claimed his role while getting wagoned and was in a much more dire situation...

2)I was flashwagoned, as in I got a bunch of votes very quickly.

Slandaar is literally taking me to task for having a job. Not everyone can live in their mom's basement unemployed you fucking loser.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5110  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Well when the mod says I might be breaking the rules I would like clarification on it. I could just get myself modkilled and you get lynched today anyway if that is what you really want. Like this is out of my control.

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5111  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:21 pm

In post 5110, beastcharizard wrote:Well when the mod says I might be breaking the rules I would like clarification on it. I could just get myself modkilled and you get lynched today anyway if that is what you really want.

I dare you. And when you decline, it'll be yet another mark against you in the near endless marks against you. Scum are always making deals that they weasel out of, because at the end of the day scum rely on paranoia, false information, and lies.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5112  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:12 pm

I am nto going to get myself modkilled that would be stupid.

I only get guiltys on non-town unless the person is a miller. I was not told if it was just mafia or Werewolf though. I guess we will find out when Reinoe flips.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #5113  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:59 pm

In post 5103, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 5085, reinoe wrote:
In post 5081, T S O wrote:because he irrationally thought playing his usual game would get him bulletss

Wouldn't that kind of paranoia come from scum worried about cross-kills?

Sure, if they knew the game was multiball. So there is the flaw in that logic.

strike out mine..
<sigh>
3 players in scum team => MB
5 players in scum team => SB

4 players in scum team... (was SB but with 18 in 166) (was SB in a 20P, but with beefy (encrytor + joat + tracker) in 169) (but was MB 164, but had naff all, and town was beefy.)
so yeah scum has very good idea whether it is MB or not.

I am Town and
I even know that scums knows.
not sure why you say you dont.

next.

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5114  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Actually it depends on the power of the Scum team and if there is a SK.

Not to mention, where does it state that there are only 3 people on a scum team? Just show me where it says that.

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5115  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:09 pm

@MOD

Since this was the Thanksgiving weekend, is it possible to get a three day extension?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5116  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

In post 5114, beastcharizard wrote:Not to mention, where does it state that there are only 3 people on a scum team? Just show me where it says that.

overly defensive response is overly defensive
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5117  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:27 am

In post 5101, Flubbernugget wrote:Like I really don't wanna read any of this.

^

someone explain to me why I should doubt Beasts cop claim.
#banallhydras

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #5118  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:53 am

In post 5113, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5103, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 5085, reinoe wrote:
In post 5081, T S O wrote:because he irrationally thought playing his usual game would get him bulletss

Wouldn't that kind of paranoia come from scum worried about cross-kills?

Sure, if they knew the game was multiball. So there is the flaw in that logic.

strike out mine..
<sigh>
3 players in scum team => MB
5 players in scum team => SB

4 players in scum team... (was SB but with 18 in 166) (was SB in a 20P, but with beefy (encrytor + joat + tracker) in 169) (but was MB 164, but had naff all, and town was beefy.)
so yeah scum has very good idea whether it is MB or not.

I am Town and
I even know that scums knows.
not sure why you say you dont.

next.


In post 5114, beastcharizard wrote:Actually it depends on the power of the Scum team and if there is a SK.

Not to mention, where does it state that there are only 3 people on a scum team? Just show me where it says that.


yeah well duh
of course it depends on the pwoer of the scum team which they know.

It does not say there are 3 scum anywhere except perhaps in the scums role PMs and no matter what (pretty much the scums role PMs tells them who is in their team hence how many hence a damn good guues at whetehr or not it is MB

and yes you are playing the town slip I dont know how many scum and if its MB to the hilt, <clap clap>

but no it is obvious that any player who is scum will have a very very good idea whether or not the game is MB.
So as stated your 5103 that I crossed out above is BS.

In post 5116, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5114, beastcharizard wrote:Not to mention, where does it state that there are only 3 people on a scum team? Just show me where it says that.

overly defensive response is overly defensive


yes it seems like it to me.

Josh_B
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5119  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:56 am

At this point, multiball is super confirmed. We have Reinoe saying that he is a cop who get's mafia/not mafia results, when we have a flipped werewolf. And we have Beast saying that he gets Guilty/not guilty, which is normal, but if he's a gunsmith, he would probably be getting positive/negative results.

I"m going back to the idea that Reinoe, if you've been getting mafia/not mafia results, instead of guilty/not guilty, you've known this is multiball for a long time and just haven't said anything.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5120  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:00 am

In post 5117, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5101, Flubbernugget wrote:Like I really don't wanna read any of this.

^

someone explain to me why I should doubt Beasts cop claim.


I think he's claiming gunsmith now...I'm unsure.

Anyways, you should doubt his cop claim because he doesn't know if who he gets a guilty on. Now he's saying that the mod told him he gets a guilty on all non-town affiliated. Werewolf/SK does NOT get a guilty for a cop. If he's changing his claim to gunsmith, he's basically claiming scum at this point. Lynch Beast toDay, and if by the possibility that he is just an incredibly stupid town member (he can't be that stupid, can he?), we lynch Reinoe tomorrow. But if Beast is at least at the competency equivalent of a 12 year old, there is no way he is town saying the things he's saying.


@Josh B - Not necessarily does he know that it's been multiball. He claimed even-night cop, which means he just got his first result last night.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2014
Location: (+10)

Post Post #5121  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 am

In post 5117, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5101, Flubbernugget wrote:Like I really don't wanna read any of this.

^
someone explain to me why I should doubt Beasts cop claim.


Wow.
Lots of reasons. How many would you like?

First and foremost, to me if I knew the game was single ball, Id find it far easier to accept or at least decide that
scum making play that is at best a one for one trade is a bad idea.

However we flipped a WW, and there were reasonble odds on MB before that, and there is a lot of kills and one possible cross kill.
I dont know its MB but the odds on it being so have gone up a bit.
Also earlier today both Beast and Reinoe were both making claims that it was in fact MB, best is kinda retracting that by implication later in the day (which for me makes his claim dodgier, but reopens the possibility of SB)

Anyway, if beast is member of one faction and he believes (but can still be right or wrong) that Reinoe is a member of the other faction. then it is a makes some sense play to claim a cop check on reinoe.
Claiming some relatively inoffensive role such as even night town cop. may even mean that if Reinoe is scum and best flips reinoe, then town and reinoes scum team may actually believe the claim (hey look you are) and the scum team not shoot him. After all why bother until night 4 at least.

As there is perfectly good reason for scum beast to make the play, deciding whether it is scum beast fake claiming or town beast an actual confused (not faction cop)cop

is matter of playing mafia and making read.

I currently believe beast is a WW who thought reinoe was a mafia. Well I believe it enough to be pushing it and see what happens.

So what do you actually think.

All that ^^^ is in the thread. You did read it?

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5122  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:12 am

God damn it. I didn't even think of the possibility of both of them being scum. I actually now believe that is the case though, Axle. Beast would definitely be a WW, and Reinoe would be the mafia member. Still, there is the chance that Reinoe is town. Beast first, we sort with Reinoe later.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5123  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:13 am

In post 5119, Josh_B wrote:At this point, multiball is super confirmed

no its not.

In post 5120, Boonskiies wrote:Werewolf/SK does NOT get a guilty for a cop.

p sure that this isn't true.
#banallhydras

Josh_B
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5124  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:16 am

reading this again, Reinoe's role is looking to be anti-mafia specifically and unless there's some sort of anti-werewolf counter part to confirm, the faction cop serves a more positive function for the the werewolves than town overall.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Normal Games