beastcharizard, Slandaar, Nero Cain, Josh_B, Flubbernugget
[1]
Thor665:
goodmorning

[1]
Not Voting:
Izariael, T S O

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

I'm kind of stuck in an awkward spot at the moment because it seems like that whichever player I vote between reinoe/beast will likely get hammered. I haven't voted yet because I've been intent on evaluating which claim is more likely fabricated...
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Izariael »

Bleh post formatting.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

How are you evaluating them?
I see no effort in that regard and would love to see you show your work.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5091, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5088, reinoe wrote:Yeah I sure did. Because I could not figure out how it was possible for us to have the same role.

I think when someone claims a guilty result on you then you don't need to think about how it is possible to have the same role as them.

I feel this amazing point got lost in the wilderness so allow me to highlight it by reposting.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:34 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5200, Izariael wrote:I haven't voted yet because I've been intent on evaluating which claim is more likely fabricated...

I have multiple scenarios as possible, and the one I am driving as most likely.

It gets trickier than that... because from my POV there exist the possibility the fabricator is town...

Spoiler: unlikely to happen illustrative example
Hypothetical.... (yeah i have to stretch to get enough things mod confirmed but its the scenario that counts, not how likely this is to happen tonight/today)
If say we lynch Beast and he flips WW, and a WW &&a maf gets shot tonight, and still no WW rolecop... but now certainly MB.

does that mean Reinoe is scum as he didnt get role copped by WW? (so the coincidence of the claims is bleh?)

Well nope. It makes it very likely he(ren) fake claimed, but did he do that as town or scum....

Re: Slaandars point.
Spoiler: extends the above spoiler
Axle views:
most likely true thing beast is WW
next most likely true thing Reinoe fake claimed.
next most likely thing Reinoe fake claimed and is not town
next most likely thing Reinoe fake claimed and is town.

I dont regard Reinoes fake claim as automagically synonymous with scum. What should town with fake red check on them do? Even if that is what you claim town ought do, what do you think Reinoe would do?

To lynch Reinoe i need to decide Reinoe is scum not just fake claiming under duress.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 5196, Thor665 wrote:Mod has posted since Beast claimed asking of second question.
Continued delay of answer is currently making me fine with my vote where it sits.

I did answer this question a couple times now. I was not told what faction of any o get results on but rather antitown people.

My second question was making sure I wasn't breaking the rules because I was told I could break them on accident.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:25 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 5192, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5187, beastcharizard wrote:
You are right, I never once said that Thor was town because of how Reinoe was attacking him. Nope, not me. That was once again that fake beastcharizard that goes around pretending to be me. Damn that guy.

I came into today think I only got guilties on mafia since I was a cop but it was not specified until later that I may have mad a bad assumption with that assumption. And yes I think Shiro is WW based off of that single post. Am I going to persue that right now? Not a chance when I have confirmed scum to lynch first. I will sort out Shiro eventually myself. I may be wrong there, who knows.

Hint if you break up quotes (by manually
inserting

[
quote] stuff you are quoting
[
/quote] .your stuff outside the slit up quote
[
quote]
rest of stuff you are quoting
[
/quote]
and put your reply outside the quote it is easier to deal with, that is if having a discourse is your aim.

Well id be embarrased to admit the reads you've been making too.
In post 4782, beastcharizard wrote:Thor is leaning town because of how Reinoe treats them. I don't see them being partners together.

and thus you claim know that Reinoe is in the only scum team? because you have ruled out Thor being scum on the other team
Spoiler: @thread. / funny ha ha or not
So bearing in mind that I claim beast is probably WW and reinoe is probably (but I think maybe a bit less probably) mafia.

Beasts read on Thor, is that as Beast thinks Thor is not on the same team as Reinoe then Thor must be town.
How could a possibly town Beast know that? (know that Thor is not on a different scum team to Reinoe) ... hint he cant.
How would WW beast know that? he looks at his WW pm and checks to see if Thor is in his team.

really actually funny.

Beast you consider thing outside of who is on your wagon in the case of Thor, yet for the rest of your reads, everyone thinking you are scum WW, is so unbelievable (for as yet unstated reasons) that you claim the rest of the people voting you are all scum?
That is hell of a bizzare basis for a read.

I was scum for one post out of 700+, that you have had no need to find again or verify that your interpretation that you claim screamed scum is in fact valid. Indeed it turned out to be such minor thing that when challenged about it, you wimp out...
In post 4930, beastcharizard wrote:I totally lied about finding that post. At least for now. You have too freaking many posts for me to find it at this time. For now I will move you to null since I don't have said post to have a read off of.

really you give me null gee wizz, you do understand i didn't actually give a rats about your read on me, except in the sense of finding out was it genuine misread or a fake expedient scum one.
Guess what offering to reduce it to null means...
especially when it tramps back up to OMGUS youre all scum proportions, when i scum read you.

It isn't like I came into today thinking you were scum of that reinoe was scum or that shiro was scum or that good morning was scum. Those all came after I claimed for sure and after all these vote counts.

Wait I did scum read all this people before that. Like my first post today said that I scum read them. Good case though. Full of good solid points about how I only scum read the people on my wagon. Wait, aren't you the one who pointed out GM isn't on my wagon? Man there goes your own theory.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:27 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 5193, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 5179, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4993, beastcharizard wrote:I can choose one person to investigate and get the results: "Your target is not guilty", "Your target is guilty" or "No Result"

My result was: "Your target is guilty"

It doesn't say anything about detecting mafia or werewolves it just says I choose someone to investigate and get back said results.

and yet after that more loosely again says
In post 5016, beastcharizard wrote:Yes it would piss me off. That is what it would do.
WE HAVE A GUARANTEED MAFIA LYNCH! Why in your right mind would you want to skip over that?

I like this find. I think it basically proves him to be scum.

What part of cop equates to mafia assumption doesn't make sense to you? People who find mafia are cops and people who find werewolves are seers. That is what is beat into my head so forgive the assumption.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Why is beast town not in your scenarios axle?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5204, AxleGreaser wrote:I dont regard Reinoes fake claim as automagically synonymous with scum. What should town with fake red check on them do? Even if that is what you claim town ought do, what do you think Reinoe would do?

:neutral:

@Beast - so you're saying you would get a 'guilty' on a Werewolf?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:46 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5192, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4782, beastcharizard wrote:Thor is leaning town because of how Reinoe treats them. I don't see them being partners together.

and thus you claim know that Reinoe is in the only scum team? because you have ruled out Thor being scum on the other team

I agree that this looks like a scumslip of some sort.

In post 5199, Thor665 wrote:That's a pretty empty post.

@Iz - your vote isn't in play. Discuss why with me?

guys

guys

why is thor saying things i agree with????
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:52 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 5209, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5204, AxleGreaser wrote:I dont regard Reinoes fake claim as automagically synonymous with scum. What should town with fake red check on them do? Even if that is what you claim town ought do, what do you think Reinoe would do?

@Beast - so you're saying you would get a 'guilty' on a Werewolf?

It is not out of the realm of possibility. From my understanding I am an anti-town cop. Which means I only get not guilty on town. This could still be SB technically.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:53 am

Post by T S O »

beast why did you choose reinoe?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:41 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Because I thought they were scummy. I know everyone apparently thinks I should have targetted Boon but I like being the hero.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5210, goodmorning wrote:
why is thor saying things i agree with????

Shouldn't matter - my tone hasn't changed.

In post 5211, beastcharizard wrote:It is not out of the realm of possibility. From my understanding I am an anti-town cop. Which means I only get not guilty on town. This could still be SB technically.

I want a WTF smilie.
Lacking that, I will use this; :igmeou:

The mod has posted since you last asked for clarification of what you could claim. Did he just tell you to sod off or something?
If not you really ought to be talking us through as much as you can - because your current claim and actions are making my toes curl - and I don't find Reinoe town at all, so a claimed guilty on him *should* be an easy sell on me.
Currently you are not marketing well.

Your next post should be as much of an info dump as you can manage with a goal to be as clear as you can within the confines of the rules.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 am

Post by beastcharizard »

He said I got guilties on anti-town entities. Mafia or WW or SK or anything like that was not specified. I do know I get a false guilty on Millers though. Doubt that helps.

The phrasing in which I was going to paraphrase I had checked because I didn't want to break the rules. I know we can paraphrase but I didn't want to use too much of what I had been told or something like that.

I have a guilty on Reinoe and either lynch today proves it. The more beneficial lynch is of course Reinoe because the scum will have to kill me eventually and if there are two factions it seems I am a threat to them both so who is to say they won't both shoot me or they won't both think they other will shoot me and let me have more results?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are claiming that you get guilty an all anti-town then that makes it sound like we one team scum group and one sk and not MB as Ren is claiming.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:14 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5209, Thor665 wrote:

and what?

Is there some reason you believe a town reinoe (with known to him to fake red check on him wouldn't fake claim something?)

You may think its bad idea, I am not arguing its good, but are you sure he wouldnt do that?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5173, Shiro wrote:@Nero So you do not find Beast ambigius way weird ?

Also I did say He did't retract his claim and said he is gs BUT He did let it be implied that it might be possible when he said that he is going to ask the mod for clarification about his role cause he is not sure what he is finding people guilty of.

You are an experienced person right ? Tell me wouldn't a pm be specific about what your role does ?

Also I trust Rei over Beast. Rei claims to have a not mafia on Boon. We have a ww flip. Shocking I think we have mafia and ww instead of sk. Why would that be

no not really.

Yes a WW has flipped so we know there's a WW faction. We have a second unaccounted kill. That kill either came from a mafia or an sk. please explain how you you can tell the difference between a mafia kill and an sk kill. 'Cause to me that seems impossible and this whole "we obviously have a mafia team and not an sk" looks more like an agenda than anything based in sound reasoning.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5169, reinoe wrote:
In post 5152, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5145, reinoe wrote:Why is it a leap in logic to have a mafia faction when I got results of "mafia/not mafia"?

'cause I don't know if its true or not.

You should ISO beast and then explain why you believe his claim after doing so. It's a relatively short read.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:43 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5111, reinoe wrote:
In post 5110, beastcharizard wrote:Well when the mod says I might be breaking the rules I would like clarification on it. I could just get myself modkilled and you get lynched today anyway if that is what you really want.

I dare you. And when you decline, it'll be yet another mark against you in the near endless marks against you. Scum are always making deals that they weasel out of, because at the end of the day scum rely on paranoia, false information, and lies.

In post 5112, beastcharizard wrote:I am nto going to get myself modkilled

lulz.

Selkie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mod-In the hypothetical situation were there is only a werewolf faction and no mafia faction-would a cop get a guilty on a werewolf?

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:46 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5218, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5173, Shiro wrote:@Nero So you do not find Beast ambigius way weird ?

Also I did say He did't retract his claim and said he is gs BUT He did let it be implied that it might be possible when he said that he is going to ask the mod for clarification about his role cause he is not sure what he is finding people guilty of.

You are an experienced person right ? Tell me wouldn't a pm be specific about what your role does ?

Also I trust Rei over Beast. Rei claims to have a not mafia on Boon. We have a ww flip. Shocking I think we have mafia and ww instead of sk. Why would that be

no not really.

Yes a WW has flipped so we know there's a WW faction. We have a second unaccounted kill. That kill either came from a mafia or an sk. please explain how you you can tell the difference between a mafia kill and an sk kill. 'Cause to me that seems impossible and this whole "we obviously have a mafia team and not an sk" looks more like an agenda than anything based in sound reasoning.

Beast is fake claiming a "guilty" on me and claims I'm mafia. Why aren't you showing any skepticism towards that?

Selkie
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 5202, Thor665 wrote:How are you evaluating them?
I see no effort in that regard and would love to see you show your work.

Well, given that it's been a week of holiday festivites and overtime work with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I've been busier than usual and haven't had much time for posting. I have tried to keep up with reading though.

I'm currently in favour of a beast lynch, though beast's comment of being of use tomorrow does ring as a valid claim. However, I do see rolecop on a non-town team as a distinct possibility and fits in with the sequence of events imo.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:50 am

Post by reinoe »

Like, Nero is expressing all this doubt about there being mafia but doesn't bat an eye at beast fake-Claiming mafia on me, even though his result makes no mention of mafia. Nero' is really bending over backwards to not make this connection.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”