NY 178: MASQUERADE -- GAME OVER

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5250  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:17 am

I've come home to a truly spectacular meltdown.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5251  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:26 am

I wouldn't call what you did a meltdown reinoe.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5252  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:50 am

Oi...what do?
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5253  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:09 am

In post 5229, goodmorning wrote:Like, the kitchen is a room, and the bathroom is a room, but the kitchen is not the bathroom and what i am trying to say is what the fuck

In theory you are right but in practice you are wrong and Practice > Theory.

Mafia can be used as a catch-all term. If you have Team Mafia A and Team Mafia B and say 'the Mafia' you are referring to both teams. It's a bit different with Wolves here but wolves are still scum and scum are usually (a huge % of the time in normals) mafia. Combined with the preconceived notion which someone brought up that cop's find mafia and seer's find wolves and you can understand Beast using the term mafia while claiming cop and unsure of how his role works -> Cop + Usually Mafia.

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5254  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:13 am

Beast's new claim :]

Still think he's town but, whatever, I am sure we will see shortly.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5255  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:27 am

Beast's new claim is so bad he's kind of selling me.

Unvote: Beast
Vote: Reinoe


That removes Beast from the unannounced L-1 that Iz put him at.
This also places Reinoe at L-1.

If Reinoe is scum I would like to suggest a Vig could plant a bullet in Iz's face as an idea.
Of course, there are enough lurksacks you can barely shoot wrong.
Of course there are enough lurksacks you'd better start being amazing to convince me you're not an SK if you ever do claim Vig.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5256  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 am

In post 5175, Aegor wrote:Flubbernugget is V/LA indefinitely

As another easy hint to said Vig.
I mean, seriously.

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5257  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 am

In post 5241, beastcharizard wrote:CLAIMING REAL ROLE!!!
Scum!

ftfy.

Real question: why do people think "bad claim"=town? Can someone point me to an example of where a claim had more holes in it than swiss cheese turned out to be true cuz I've only ever seen that come from someone faking. While we're at it these recent posts have reminded me...

In post 5073, reinoe wrote:@thor
In post 5050, reinoe wrote:
In post 5043, Thor665 wrote:That is nothing - you should see AP's fakeclaim he ran on me. it literally made no sense at all and was provably wrong. Town mislynched me anyways because town is dumb and sheeps PRs whenever they get the excuse to shut down their brains and not do that painful "thinking" business.

Like I said, if town mislynches me today then it'll be a case study on what types of behavior town will tolerate when there's a claim. Can I get a link to the time AP faked a guilty on you? Because I'm kinda surprised that given the amount of diceyness surrounding Beast's claim and the fact that you've been on the receiving end of a fake guilty, you're willing to accept this.


In post 5082, reinoe wrote:
In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:Lets be real.

For Reinoe to be town:
Beast or his team must have a rolecop and investigated Reinoe N1/N2.
Beast was either told to or decided to fake a guilty on Reinoe on discovery of his role.
Beast and/or his team decided his life was in such a perilous position that sacrificing Beast to Lynch Reinoe is good play instead of just ... shooting Reinoe tonight?

Points against Reinoe:
Reinoe had not crumbed his result or even hinted it. He even delayed (by 4 mins) his result after he claimed.
Reinoe entered today with the old 'Oh there is a WW flips let's look for interactions' which is a scumtell in itself.
He delayed the mention of Rolecop.

Points against Beast:
Well... uh... He hasn't been very active until today.
Hasn't completely clarified how his role works although I assume this will be clarified when he receives a mod response to his question.

Points for Beast:
Came into the day with an agenda: to lynch Reinoe
This is a form of crumbing. His result is clear.
Was 'losing the battle' so claimed his result.

:]

Before I even deconstruct this post...

@thor
That said - I think Slandaar looks pretty townish and is approaching the situation fairly.

Do you think Slandaar completely ignoring the "points for reinoe" section is indicative of him approaching this fairly in his analysis? Because from my position it looks like he's a "me too" voter who is ignoring and/or downplaying beast's bullshit.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5258  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:52 am

In post 5251, beastcharizard wrote:I wouldn't call what you did a meltdown reinoe.

Why stop at one fake-claim when you can have several? If my mislynch goes through then this town will believe anything.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5259  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 am

It's raining and I'm listening to "Strange Fruit" by Billy Holliday. <Provacative Social Comment Goes Here>
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5260  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:27 am

@ REINOE
In post 5090, Slandaar wrote:What did I miss do you think?

In post 5143, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5141, reinoe wrote:But then wouldn't his results be "town/not town"? And why didn't he ask about werewolves? That's been one of the questions posed to him.

When should he have asked about werewolves?

This enlarge the unanswered question game is kinda fun...

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5261  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 am

Um, beast says he has a guilty on reinoe. reinoe does not claim to have a result on beast. beast's claim is flimsier than tissue paper. Shouldn't we lynch beast first?

In other news, Slandaar is incredibly ridiculous if he wants to call WWs Mafia.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5262  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:04 am

@Reinoe - you can get that link if you want to go track it down, one of AP's hydras even has it as a sig link.

I honestly don't care enough to do the leg work for you.
I do not find the two situations similar - if that's your angle.

@GM - why does Reinoe not claiming to have a result on Beast matter at all?

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5263  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:21 am

Lynching beast tells us more than lynching reinoe does. Lynching beast tells us about both beast and reinoe. Lynching reinoe only tells us about reinoe.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5264  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 pm

That is true for all cop claims with guilties but you don't (I assume) lynch the cop first every-time do you?

Besides, what does it say about Reinoe when Beast flips non-rolecop scum? Not a lot in actual fact.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5265  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 pm

In post 5263, goodmorning wrote:Lynching beast tells us more than lynching reinoe does. Lynching beast tells us about both beast and reinoe. Lynching reinoe only tells us about reinoe.

Lynching Reinoe also tells us about both of them - their claims are incompatible and either a Mafia or Cop flip from Reinoe proves Beast is lying. A Wolf flip from Reinoe also tells us about Beast, albeit in a less assured way - though that flip would tend to ensure that wolves would be gunning for him so, in a way, it's a settlement of the Beast question regardless, and even so it would tell us something about how Aegor decided to handle role info - which would inform everyone with similarly worded roles more info as well.

Are you advocating a Beast lynch just based on the info differential?

Slandaar
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 03, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5266  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 pm

And also if Reinoe flips town it tells us about Beast so uh... what?

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5267  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Actually, I guess a Mafia flip wouldn't prove Beast as lying...though it would mark Beast for death from any Mafia faction worth a damn.

goodmorning
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2012
Location: THE SWAMPS OF MOSQUITOEY HELL (aka Orlando, FL)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5268  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:59 pm

In post 5265, Thor665 wrote:Are you advocating a Beast lynch just based on the info differential?

No, I'm advocating a beast lynch because his claim makes absolutely no sense. The info differential is just a nice bonus.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
Calling On Dragons coming eventually!

Get to know a very pleasant AM.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5269  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Does Reinoe's claim make 'sense' to you?
Can you outline why Beast's, specifically, lacks sense?

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5270  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:27 pm

I feel beast should be lynched first, also.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

reinoe
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5271  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:43 pm

In post 5256, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5175, Aegor wrote:Flubbernugget is V/LA indefinitely

As another easy hint to said Vig.
I mean, seriously.

Why do you think someone with an illness in the family and going on v/la in all their games should be vigged?

Other stuff later.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie

T S O
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5272  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:33 pm

prime night cop

how about fucking no, beast

vote: beastcharizard

no idea if I was doing this already but seriously what the fuck
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5273  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:14 pm

In post 5255, Thor665 wrote:Beast's new claim is so bad he's kind of selling me.

Are you saying that you don't think scum would change their claim like that?

Iz is good but I'd also be fine with bullets for GM.
#banallhydras

beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5274  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:38 pm

In post 5272, T S O wrote:prime night cop

how about fucking no, beast

vote: beastcharizard

no idea if I was doing this already but seriously what the fuck


So you are going to lynch me because you don't like my actual role? Tell me how any of what I have done equates to scum me.

Think for a second TSO, I actually tried to crumb some sort of hint to this. Do you think I planned this all along as an elaborate claim change for town credit or is it more likely that what I said is true and that I claimed even night so I could be kept alive and get another result?

Also if I am kept alive scum have to shoot me or run the risk of being copped.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Normal Games