micro 429: m9++. epilogue.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:32 am

Post by sordros »

First
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:10 am

Post by sordros »

In post 5, Whomping Willow wrote:VOTE: sordos

C
ould n
O
t
P
ossibly be more obvscum

How is that obvscum?
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:11 am

Post by sordros »

In post 7, davesaz wrote:And is that a thing in micros? Haven't played one before.

Maybe he's refering to the BIG red letters that spell out COP?
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:01 am

Post by sordros »

In post 13, mykonian wrote:well then, with that guilty, this game becomes nice and simple.

vote sordros

Can you explain?
Are you assuming that Whomping Willow is a real cop and he has a guilty result on me?
Are you just following his lead?

Kind of jumping too eager into the action from my standpoint.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:17 am

Post by sordros »

TierShift, same as above, are you just assuming Willow is a real cop and got a guilty on me?

Willow, can you clarify that for all of us? I don't think there was a night phase. so your first post on me looks very mis-leading.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:32 am

Post by sordros »

I don't mind being at L-2 already. Here is where scum start getting itchy and eager to get an easy hang, so I really would like to hear some more discussions on my case. Can you ellaborate on why I look like scum?
I'd really like to see if Willow is going to claim he's a cop and point me as guilty.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:36 am

Post by sordros »

In post 30, sordros wrote:I don't mind being at L-2 already. Here is where scum start getting itchy and eager to get an easy hang, so I really would like to hear some more discussions on my case. Can you ellaborate on why I look like scum?
I'd really like to see if Willow is going to claim he's a cop and point me as guilty.

Oh, forgot to say this question was directed to TierShift
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:51 am

Post by sordros »

In post 42, Cyrus wrote:I'm not seeing what's scummy about sordos's reaction, either.

I'm assuming Willow's "claim" was just a joke at this point, I think, because I honestly don't think we had a night start.

Thank you, that's my question. What about my reaction is scummy? I get the first vote, then I prod on it to see what happens. What would you have done?
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by sordros »

In post 71, TierShift wrote:Tbh scum is probably within the fencesitters that all called me town

Ok, I disagree with you on thinking I overreacted, but I agree on this last remark.

Having said that, if someone is fencesitting here it is BRantz, so I'd like to put some pressure on him by:

VOTE: BRantz
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:57 am

Post by sordros »

In post 111, mykonian wrote:
In post 100, VysePresident wrote:What I'm seeing looks more like weak play than scuminess, and some people were awfully quick to vote for him.

No.

There's weak play, there's weak town play, and there's weak scum play. This is the last. Everybody can look at dave and see a weak player. Then's the question wether he's scum knowing that or he's town. His posting is seriously scum motivated. His votes, his pushing of tier "because he lied" etc.

Don't pull this shit defense.

Wow. This forum is pretty active. But Dave does have a point. I think Tier lied somewhere when changing his read on me. I'll dig for the quotes later today.

I am a believer that lies never help town and I'm accustomed to voting on liers. Let me confirm that by re-reading before voting on Tier.

@vyse. Brantz is definitely not fence sitting anymore and promoting conversation which seems to be helpful. I think I'm ready to unvote now

Unvote

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”