Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5400 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5396, T S O wrote:Yes, we've got two full scumteams and an x-shot SK! How fair!

Talk to me about boons then, cuz I don't know which is more discomforting: my paranoia about him, or the fact that nobody else seems to be concerned about boons.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:05 am

Post by Shiro »

@Flub Slandar-sempai says hi
@Josh hey u voted rei pretty fast last day and just parked there saying nothing. How comes ?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:09 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5400, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 5396, T S O wrote:Yes, we've got two full scumteams and an x-shot SK! How fair!

Talk to me about boons then, cuz I don't know which is more discomforting: my paranoia about him, or the fact that nobody else seems to be concerned about boons.

He is incredibly derpy here to the point of idiocy. I have town experience with him. He is incredibly derpy as town.

It is completely and utterly null - the difference is everyone else has became immune to the stupid.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:22 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

experiencing technical difficulties... should be Ok in 24hrs or less. I can get to user account (one time in 5) but... also get huh wtf why am I autologged out also happens (4/5)

Ok apparently I can get to post this time...

VOTE: Nero Cain

This vote goes with (emphasizes) my previous question post to Nero
It also comes from rereading his ISO

Nero is very likely to flip scum

Normal service hopefully resumed when I get back to my box/system.

@TSO Id really like your views on what happened in your hood please.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:23 am

Post by T S O »

Nero and me posted like once each, iirc, saying lynches we'd support and wouldn't support. That's about it. You were in it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, it's not like I'm incompetent. I just get derpy when I have a lack of reads. We're getting to the point where I believe I'm going to actually start becoming a strong town player in this game. That being said...let's lynch Nero so I can prove I was right yesterDay.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I mildly lean Boon as Mafia right now.

Vote: Josh_B

What's up with you again?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5404, T S O wrote:Nero and me posted like once each, iirc, saying lynches we'd support and wouldn't support. That's about it. You were in it.

That description to does not, so from your POV,

does that match this, as he says you were
arguing a point... but shrugz

In post 5341, Nero Cain wrote:I am not sure if this means TSO is scum or if this is a sign of the apocalypse but I'm slightly leaning the later.

Though it was a lil' odd that he was
arguing that me being in the hood made me scum
despite arguing the former yesterday but *shrugz*

Do you see " am not sure if this means TSO is scum or if this is a sign of the apocalypse" as being related to what yopu say happened

both gave lynches worth reporting

That looks like rhetoric, and keeping options open for voting you.

What do you think of whatever hapened in the hood and Neros posts in the thread is is towny like extension. follow up of that?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

EBWOP (sorry that last post is bit gak, I was pressed for time and stuff.)
In post 5407, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5404, T S O wrote:Nero and me posted like once each, iirc, saying lynches we'd support and wouldn't support. That's about it. You were in it.

That description does not to me match what Nero said happened,

so from your POV,

does that match his post, where he says you were
arguing a point... but shrugz

In post 5341, Nero Cain wrote:I am not sure if this means TSO is scum or if this is a sign of the apocalypse but I'm slightly leaning the later.

Though it was a lil' odd that he was
arguing that me being in the hood made me scum
despite arguing the former yesterday but *shrugz*

Do you see Nero:"am not sure if this means TSO is scum or if this is a sign of the apocalypse"
as being related to what you say happened TSO "both gave lynches we we'd support and wouldn't support"

Nero in thread post looks like rhetoric, and keeping options open for voting you.

Do you think whatever happened in the hood and Neros subsequent posts in the thread is towny like extension/follow up of that?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5401, Shiro wrote:@Flub Slandar-sempai says hi

:]
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll have more on Monday but just quickly

An argument doesn't always mean a back and forth bitch fest. I also find it in very poor cognitive function that Axle would think I'd lie about what happened in our hood we all TSO would had to do is "yea we never argued like he said" Just to watch Axle squirm I'd love to hear what he thinks was my goal there.

Axle can also scream as much as he wants about me not understanding Beasts role but that doesn't make it so.

Flubber is also scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

I am amazingly neutral on the whole Axle v. Nero thing - and that sucker feels like it has been going on for days.

Could both of you push your second top scumspect for a while and see if it's more exciting?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:01 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5411, Thor665 wrote:I am amazingly neutral on the whole Axle v. Nero thing - and that sucker feels like it has been going on for days.

Could both of you push your second top scumspect for a while and see if it's more exciting?

nope.

I suppose I could push you if I really wanted exciting, but Id prefer to push, vote and lynch my best most likely to flip scum suspect.

At this time that is Nero.

As i recall,
You havent liked (voted) my push on Josh B, how come today?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:02 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5410, Nero Cain wrote:Axle can also scream as much as he wants about me not understanding Beasts role but that doesn't make it so.

So are you going to answer the post and explain how you made those statements, while doing towny things.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5409, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5401, Shiro wrote:@Flub Slandar-sempai says hi

:]

@Flub for someone paranoid about boon it make me curious how you missed slandar push on him AND failed to support it whatsoever. How comes ?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 4.1

[2]
Nero Cain:
Boonskiies, AxleGreaser
[2]
Thor665:
Izariael, Flubbernugget
[1]
AxleGreaser:
Nero Cain
[1]
Boonskiies:
Slandaar
[1]
Josh_B:
Thor665

[3]
Not Voting:
Josh_B, Shiro, T S O

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-24 02:57:54)

Mod Notes

Josh_B has one day to respond to the prod I just sent before he is replaced.
Last edited by Aegor on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5412, AxleGreaser wrote:I suppose I could push you if I really wanted exciting, but Id prefer to push, vote and lynch my best most likely to flip scum suspect.

I'd prefer you to push anything that will actually get reactions instead of boring wall #87 with Nero that nobody is reading and nobody cares about.
If your goal is to blend in and you are scum - this is good play.
Otherwise it sucks.

In post 5412, AxleGreaser wrote:As i recall,
You havent liked (voted) my push on Josh B, how come today?

Honestly I just forgot what is up with that slot - was there a reason I was clearing it earlier?
I can't describe anything he's done that stuck out really.
Is he the BP claim? Is that why I was ignoring him - maybe that's it.
If it is I think the slot is town, but screw him, he hasn't posted for 13 days, he should show up and say stuff and stop coasting, maybe I'll rage lynch him, or at least get the mod to replace him.

@Mod - prod Josh_B please? Quite frankly I would rathe request a force replace at this juncture - this is gakky and silly that he has gone nearly two weeks with nothing regardless that there was a night phase in there.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Thor, I'm the one who claimed BP, not Axle.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I thought maybe Josh did. Okay, that reminds me why I haven't run a train on you.
Why didn't I run a train on Josh yet?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Okay, it was because of Garmr. I did kind of like Garmr.

My request to the mod very much holds though - this is BullSmurf as far as activity from that slot. The only people less active than him are dead ones.

@Boon - I want to lynch maybe Iz or Flubber. Discuss.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel Flubber's paranoia towards me without pushing me is scummy. He's usually all over me. I'd be down to lynch if pressure on him doesn't come off town.

Iz I scum read a few days ago, and it's kind of lingered away, but he's kind of been pushed out of the way recently. His talk in the neighborhood last night made me start to lean town on him, though. He's very unsure and flip floppy, yet he still is theorizing and contemplating a lot. He posts A LOT in the neighborhood thread. I'm seeing it pretty town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Who are your top town and scum pools right now? Like a handful you don't wish to lynch and a handful you do?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5420, Boonskiies wrote:I feel Flubber's paranoia towards me without pushing me is scummy.

This was my exact same reasoning for calling Flub scum earlier but to add to it There IS a min-bandwagon (ok its one vote) so him not joining that because?

My initial reaction is that if we don't lynch Axle today we should lynch that.

I guess Josh B could be scum, like I've played with him a few times and town him seems far more active and engaged.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5399, AxleGreaser wrote:He thinks you may be scum

to be blunt, I'm playing with 9 crummy players and picking out which 4 are scum seems like a crapshot. When I get more time I can prob narrow things down but I do have a question: you seem to think contradictions are so scummy. Why then are you not jumping on TSO?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5424 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5422, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5420, Boonskiies wrote:I feel Flubber's paranoia towards me without pushing me is scummy.

This was my exact same reasoning for calling Flub scum earlier but to add to it There IS a min-bandwagon (ok its one vote) so him not joining that because?

follow up: I also very much dislike his shadowing of IZ. I don't think that GM had any result on Thor. They aren't on the same team but its very likely that both are scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”