Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:40 am

Post by farside22 »

So much flavor to read!
That is my nightmare.
Can someone give me the TL'DR part of the flavor.

*ducks mod wrath*

You cannot say I didn't warn you beforehand :P I am pretty sure I did that.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks!
I'll probably read through later.

Never had a night 0 before to chat in.
Feeling naked without voting or putting the fear into someone.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Are we doing poetry?

I only have one memorized and the rating is R
So I recommend those who get offended by vulgarity not read the spoiler.

Spoiler:
I once knew a man from natuckit
His dick was so long he could suck it
He said with a grin as he wiped off his chin,
If my ear was a pussy I'd fuck it

One day I will be teaching that poem and the pervert version of the Spider-Man song to my child with no apology.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hey Mollie,
Did you and TTH talk pre-game about players or playstyle or who will be the main chatter.

Pine: hey at least I gave a warning. You want to know the sounder man song?

Spoiler:
cant do spinder song. Believe it or not it's way more offensive

Insert random vote here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 20, Andrius wrote:
Vote: farside

The Great Smoked Halibut does not shirk when the enemy so willingly presents itself.

First game back, let's see how this shakes out.

So where did the quote you got there come from and what does it mean?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: four trouble

You want to explain why you voted without making any other comment.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 29, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 23, Andrius wrote:Is that still not standard for hydras?

andy we have a hydra and I never sign my posts I don't really feel like I need to cos most people will figure out it is me in a matter of minutes. when tth posts you will know it.

yes far, tth and I did talk about the players as they were signing up. I have hydras with nacho, andy and who and tth has a hydra with jingle that is waiting to be used I think. she wanted to know if I had experience with the playerlist and I said I think every1 sort of but i don't remember the game I played with 4 trouble and albert subbed out of the 1 game we had together.

i think nacho's dumb vote on me is a reach out of some sorts cos when he is scum HE IGNORES THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND PRETENDS LIKE I DO NOT EXIST.

BUT HE SHLD KNOW BETTER

Curious to know what you two ladies said about me.
I had imagined some paranoia or hate after our last game together.

In post 30, Andrius wrote:It is still frustrating, namely if people play the 'tee hee' game. Regardless.

The Great Smoked Halibut is one of the gods of the food world. Did they not teach this lore to you when you were a wee sardine, my son?

mollie, Nacho ignores me too but I just sit and wait for him to return. You have to trust in him too. Like you trust in the Great Smoked Salmon. Though I do not deny that there is sometimes sadness when I am overlooked for a prettier
fish
girl.

He doesn't seem to be ignoring you. :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 53, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The player list is actually quite good.

I don't remember Flame, Andrius, Victor, or FourTrouble, but everyone else is very cool in my books. Farside seems to get hotheaded lately which is concerning, but besides that, I'm as excited about the player list as anyone.

Im working on it.
Mostly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 81, Andrius wrote:
In post 80, Iecerint wrote:I personally found my subsequent posts kinda scummy because I can be helpful as either alignment if it's just giving facts about someone. I understand for the first post, though.

Thanks.

Suffice to say that if one does not read the flavor they
should
be somewhat confused. Assuming they are Food, of course.

Even those who consult with the Olde Foode Gods are sometimes left adrift when pondering the thoughts of the celestial foods.

Nacho wrote:Andylove,
My ears are always open to your adventures and woes and I am always sitting by Skype with anticipation that one day you will return to me. I never intended to abandon my river-brother.
I have learned that to be jealous when in sure love is to err most greatly. To not trust those closest to you should prompt questioning of thine own self, and not the other.

I sort of half read things. It's part ADD and part constant interruptions.
So if you see me not confused it's inder the I didn't really pay attention disorder.

In post 86, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 82, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nacho's become weirder.

There's always a method to my madness, ABR.

Vote: ABR

I don't really find you being nice to be indicative of scum, but I can acknowledge unusual behavior makes you more likely to be a wolf playing a sheep than small farside pings that I can't really explain. In particular though, I didn't like your conditioning comment: my goal this game isn't to make the people I'm playing with more pleasant to play with, my goal is to win. Your comment came across like either I should be more focused on the former than the latter OR you were threatening to revert to mean ABR, and neither interpretation exactly inspires confidence.

Game is weird. I don't like rvs all the time. Sometimes I'll vote, sometimes I dont. Most time I wait 5 pages and get reads on people.
Feel more like I'm pulling teeth reading people here.
So far, Mollie ignored my questionand it bugs me.
Four placed a vote and doesn't respond to why.
People seem to talk around me, which I don't have happen often.
But the hard on for Andy in this game has pinged me a bit.
Don't care for players that fall over themselves without much there that gives alignment info.
That includes you, Mollie and abr.
Like iec so far. Pine too so far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 95, Nachomamma8 wrote:I enjoy Andrius quite a bit as a person. He has been gone for a while. As a result, probably gonna fall all over him. In the meantime, I'm making a real life push on ABR and have put out probably as much or more alignment indicative material than anyone else in thread?

yeah but it's a personality thing.

Like for example I typically get pretty pissy or bitchy towards people and people expect it from me, but I am not always like that.
Sometimes I say nice things and joke and hell one time I used to joke only as scum and then I had one player call me on it years ago, so I changed my ways.
So imagine a year later I run into that player, forget about it and joke around now all the time and he pushed me as scum because I'm always so serious.

Personality is just that. Its not a scum tell and so far that's all you and others pointed to.
I'm pretty meh about it because of my own experience.
Sure you pushed it, but I say so?
And?
okay, don't care.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

also you said I pinged your radar so I explained where I stood in the game with players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Mollie: Tell TTH to get her butt in here and see what she thinks thus far please.

Still like my vote so far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 113, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 111, farside22 wrote:Mollie: Tell TTH to get her butt in here and see what she thinks thus far please.

Why? There are other unexplained votes besides FourTrouble.

He's not engaged at all.
I think he should say more.

Kowana is mad mostly for tunneling him last game, though why he thinks ignoring me for that is questionable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

*slow claps boring meaniless words from Four*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #126 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 123, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 111, farside22 wrote:Mollie: Tell TTH to get her butt in here and see what she thinks thus far please.

tth is visiting family in texas. I am stalking site chat to see when she will be around but she usually hits me up tho.

I feel like albert might be scum trying to hide behind a pl on me which isn't to happen with this playerlist. that he is being so stubborn about it in lieu of doing any scumhunting looks pretty scummy to me. looking at four trouble too.

@ konowa

why the far vote? she is in my unsure pile. finished a game with her not too long ago where she was scum and was caught out largely by poe.

Probably because he's scum.
That or the hate, but I figure the first more then the later. If he hated my play he would have voted me sooner.
Nothing changed between
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 127, Konowa wrote:Hey, thanks for proving my point!

Vote: konowa

You admitted I'm right, works for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #130 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 129, Konowa wrote:farside is probably one of the most abrasive players on site, but as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. She's doing that here, at all.
was needless fanning of flames.
She's avoiding the ABR/Gothic stuff.
is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation.

She's Scum. Found on page six. Please lynch.

Pot
Yo pot
This is kettle

Nice to met you
I have some news for you
Your not going to like it

First off I've been on four since they posted saying nothing and asking for more so your first point missed my comments entirely
Second you had a post here about avoiding me because how I am as town. Not as scum but as town.
You then proceeded to vote for no reason other then as I said a way to vote without providing anything more then that to a conversation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 132, Konowa wrote: has nothing to do with alignment and you're batshit crazy if you think otherwise. It has more to do with when you tunnel you can't see the Holy Grail past the carrot on the end of the stick your blinders are so narrow.

Please inform everyone when you have ever played a game with me as scum that tunnels.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 142, Iecerint wrote:Well, you voted her in 122 and your main reasoning for voting her was 121, which is the post where she mocked FourTrouble for finding me town (echoing others) and finding ABR town (less echo-y, so this point I don't see as particularly vapid really).

So I can see that post as being pretty consistent with the previous (admittedly funky) focus on FT's lack of engagement with the game.

126 is odd, though. Not sure why she jumped in like that when she could've just waited for you to say something. It's a pretty awkward interaction now that I have been directed to look at it.

I found konowa's vote pretty bad. He follows ABR's train of thought. Then votes for me for pushing 4. There was nothing scummy about my push on the spot.
Also when he says he doesn't want to interact because of how I get, he is referring to me as he has seen me as town.
Both action rang scummy. I was pointing out nothing changed between what I have said this game and when he voted me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 151, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 143, Konowa wrote:I don't think ABR is trying to lynch you because of hydra. I think ABR is trying to lynch because he finds your posts nonsense/doesn't like them. That is ABR. His gushiness is offputting and I don't know what to think of that.

do you find albert trying to discern the motivation of my posts?

do you see where I am going here? also do you find my posts nonsensical? I mean I think I am being pretty clear hear and my thought processes are pretty transparent up to this point.

i noted the quote above Mollie and I don't see why, if abr has issue with hydra's why he's not attack four as well.

In post 153, Iecerint wrote:FWIW in the other game it looks like farside replaced into the game late and caught up, but here she's playing from the beginning. Her vibe is going to be a little different in each circumstance.

Pretty sure he pointed to the game because I tunnelled him to death.
Don't really get all the butt hurt on that considering I got scum lynched 3 out of 4 lynches I was there.

In post 173, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 166, Konowa wrote:
In post 129, Konowa wrote:farside
is probably one of the most abrasive players on site, but
as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. She's doing that here, at all.
was needless fanning of flames.
She's avoiding the ABR/Gothic stuff.
is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation.

She's Scum. Found on page six. Please lynch.

Take out the abrasive comment, which was more to what I thought of her personally and not trying to say anything alignment indicative which I said in #115, and what do you disagree/find scummy?

okay. so lets leave out the part where you think she is abrasive and focus on how she was "feeding the flames" in for a minute. what "fans" was she mechanically orchestrating? I mean I took it as "slow clap" to sarcastically respond to that she thinks that four trouble is responding to that she thinks 4 trouble is stating something that she thinks is obvious?

but lets clear this up.

hey far do you have townreads on albert and iceyrent or am I wrong

to me it the post is pivoting from a four trouble is scum mindset which...fits with her vote? so what flames is she trying to fan here exactly? 4 trouble? she already thinks he is scum.when I think of a scum POV trying to fan the flames I think of scum trying to encourage a town on town tard fight not calling some1 scummy cos they have 2 peeps in their town pile that their top scumspect (I mean I am assuming a lot here and I am well aware of that) has in her town pile.

I do have one on iec
Not abr, I'm null on abr.

In post 174, Konowa wrote:The slow clap comment does nothing to further the game as Town. At the best it's anti-Town mocking, at the worst it's Scum being smug. Again this is all from the mindset of farsideTown being genuine in trying to figure the game out.

Or I'm pointing out like I said that four is still doing nothing this game.
Also did you even read the post I made to nacho, like at all?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 178, All is Who wrote:Sorry, guys. I missed the game start because I didn't remember which game Who said he signed up for and I didn't log into the hydra to check. And also shadow didn't send a PM to my main, which is cool and fine but I kind of expected it to come when the game started.

Sorry, shadow! I'll get right on reading up and murdering townies/stabbing werewolves with a noose, whichever one I'm meant to do, after work tonight.

If someone could go ahead and tell me who is scum, who is town, and who is lynchbait I should be voting that'd be great. If not, I hate you all and you're meanyfaces.

Also of note: Is this a closed/open/semiopen setup?

~AngryPidgeon

The game is a cluster fuck of confusion.
I'm leaning town with Mollie so far
Iec reads town
Abr null
Kowana scum
Ass kissing to Andy from 3 players pretty early on bugged me.
Also in regard to the signing, I don't care if you sign different each post, but please don't use names from players in the game is all I ask.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Still recovering from yesterday.
Feel like a bus smacked me down. I'll be back to read this stuff tomorrow.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Feeling sick and foggy. Don't expect much from me for another day or 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to try catching up today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 205, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 94, farside22 wrote:Game is weird. I don't like rvs all the time. Sometimes I'll vote, sometimes I dont. Most time I wait 5 pages and get reads on people.

You seem bothered by Fourtrouble staying on the periphery of the discussion, but you don't seem bothered by Flames. Why is that?

I didn't notice flames.

In post 206, Andrius wrote:
FT wrote:This is a terrible reason to keep voting me.

Forgive me, I am not known for this voice - I am attempting to change, difficult as it is.
My vote stays.

AllisWho wrote:And Andy, you're invoking his beetlejuicing. Interesting.

Forgive me, I do not know what you mean. I am unfamiliar with Beetlejuice.
He is a player who has denied us reasoning for his first scum vote (curious) and is basing his lack of activity and explanations on V/LA, which is understandable but does not provide any insight into his alignment. Thus, I await his return and the chance to more accurately discern his motivations.

In my experience, Perv is a strong town player and has good reads, but his thread presence leaves something to be desired as both alignments.

I believe this to be true.

@mollie: I admit I am not pleased with Flames, though I can see town motivation behind his posts. Granted, it is not clear. Does that make sense?

In post 94, farside22 wrote:Game is weird. I don't like rvs all the time. Sometimes I'll vote, sometimes I dont. Most time I wait 5 pages and get reads on people.

You seem bothered by Fourtrouble staying on the periphery of the discussion, but you don't seem bothered by Flames. Why is that?

Interesting note. I had a connection drawn in my mind earlier regarding ABR, but I forget with whom it was drawn.

I don't get why you find this interesting. You have flames in a town pile for some reason unknown.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #356 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 226, Southern Gothic wrote:@ far

I don't think 4 trouble is a hydra are you talking about the who people? and i don't know why he is ignoring the who people so lets ask him!

@ albert

why are you ignoring the who people?

@ andy

yes that makes sense. I have my own reasons for not liking flame that are independent of tth's. I find it interesting that flame is staying away from me considering what he said in our last game together. he was bugging tth too so I was all like, "go for it!".

@ iceyrent

I am not ignoring you, but this is tth's side of the case so i will let her address you.

waiting on nacho!

I thought 4 was a hydra for some reason, but yea.

In post 228, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 217, FourTrouble wrote:Southern, I don't think 121 is independent of alignment - the genuine frustration isn't something scum feel when someone posts two townreads like I did.

Someone once told me that genuine emotion is not a towntell.

I didn't believe it at the time, but after a few games it started to make sense. Genuine emotions can come from either alignment, but they might not be for the most apparent reason. Frustration can result from many things, but the root of all of them is "things aren't going your way." Is farside frustrated at you not giving reasons or is it something else? I don't know and I think it's the wrong question to ask.

Using emotions to read people is tricky and involves too many unpredictable factors for my liking. I don't trust it.

tbf I think emotion can be faked depending on the player.

In post 242, Southern Gothic wrote:
farside

You requested the presence of me and my butt, but you didn't read my posts. :(

Also, a general read on flames would be good.

Flames is non-existant. I think lots of prod dodges.
I'll have to go back and really read him and a few others.

In post 248, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't matter was referring to my worth as a person, not my relevance to the game.

And you are not exactly being an open mic currently. :neutral:

In post 251, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 108, Southern Gothic wrote:I don't know what to do with albert. I can't tell if he is scum or not like I really can't tell.

I can't either! But I don't like his pushes so far and I don't like a few things he's done thus far, so.

In post 122, Konowa wrote:
unvote;
Vote: farside22

This seems like a poorly timed vote: farside's reaffirmation of her vote on FourTrouble actually looked pretty townish!

In post 142, Iecerint wrote:126 is odd, though. Not sure why she jumped in like that when she could've just waited for you to say something.

Why is this scummy, exactly?

Mollie, I don't like your Konowa vote.

Why don't you like the Konowa vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 291, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Don't worry, it's a fakeclaim. I'm town. No idea what he's talking about.

Why did you not find it suspicious or scummy that he did that?

In post 294, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote

What are you going to do after I flip town? Use your second daycop?

This does not match what you said earlier about it being a fake claim.

In post 315, Andrius wrote:Iece, what would you think of someone who was caught up, but had no reads to this point?

Why did you ask this to iec only?

In post 327, Nachomamma8 wrote:I've been marathoning all of the avatar the last airbender episodes, will report back as a new man when I finish Season 3. I think Iec is a pretty horrible vote!

Agreed

In post 332, All is Who wrote:
In post 327, Nachomamma8 wrote:I've been marathoning all of the avatar the last airbender episodes, will report back as a new man when I finish Season 3. I think Iec is a pretty horrible vote!

Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Why is Icy a bad vote?

He's voting an IC. His reaction to pine was weird. I haven't seen anything incredibly town from him.

I suppose I could also vote ABR, but really, it's not a bad place to be voting AFAICT, and the ABR case doesn't seem inherently stronger.

~Abomination

This is pretty vague.
The IC claim was fake. How was his reaction weird?

In post 350, Andrius wrote:
pine wrote:Nothing is actually gained for the town by making clear that Pine's ability is false

Nothing was gained for the town by the lies spewed forth from boredom, even in the name of 'reaction testing'.

Its one thing to say
Daykill: Iecerint
in a game that is clearly flavor-heavy and have no indication that it is coming. There was no presence, nothing to work with. Nothing but the clear boredom. If anything, the case could be made that you are scum simply falling to easily to the 'hi daycop here XXX and YYY are guilty', believing it, and then lynching fakeclaimer the next day. Granted, that is what you did with the 'make it clear that if ABR flips town you die'.

I digress. It is another thing entirely to say
Curse: Iecerint
in a game that is clearly flavor-heavy and with the curser having dropped off-color 'Olde Foode God' things like a crazy druid.
Does that make sense? A lie that everyone believes is still a lie.

Besides, the notion of a 2-shot Suicidal DayCop is utterly laughable.

tl;dr
Pine only wasted our time. Iece's reaction was suspect. There are not enough people here. I am not supposed to be here.

I want to vote you.

vote: Andrius

This is the second post I caught you say something that does not make sense. You think Pine's wasted time but found Iec's reaction as suspect. How is it a waste of time if you get something from it? Why was Iec's reaction suspect?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 380, Southern Gothic wrote:I think andy is town.

Why?

I do have my reasons for my scum read.
I'll get my in depth case together Thursday but the short version is he's just engaging but not scum hunting. He's posting I quoted on 2 occasions do not match a natural thought process either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #470 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I promise to be around tomorrow. Sorry for my absence just got over that cold
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Why I am scum reading Andy.
There are many post that are just posting to post. I don't see someone trying to figure players out.
That is the first.
The rest is things he has said in the game that do not match, for example.

pine wrote:
Pine only wasted our time. Iece's reaction was suspect. There are not enough people here. I am not supposed to be here.

With everything said it makes no sense why Iec's reaction is suspect and not ABR. ABR thought he was lying and then said who would he cop next. Are not both players suspect with all that Pine accomplished and how was it a waste of time?

Next up was this:

In post 206, Andrius wrote:
FT wrote:This is a terrible reason to keep voting me.

Forgive me, I am not known for this voice - I am attempting to change, difficult as it is.
My vote stays.

AllisWho wrote:And Andy, you're invoking his beetlejuicing. Interesting.

Forgive me, I do not know what you mean. I am unfamiliar with Beetlejuice.
He is a player who has denied us reasoning for his first scum vote (curious) and is basing his lack of activity and explanations on V/LA, which is understandable but does not provide any insight into his alignment. Thus, I await his return and the chance to more accurately discern his motivations.

In my experience, Perv is a strong town player and has good reads, but his thread presence leaves something to be desired as both alignments.

I believe this to be true.

@mollie: I admit I am not pleased with Flames, though I can see town motivation behind his posts. Granted, it is not clear. Does that make sense?

Interesting note. I had a connection drawn in my mind earlier regarding ABR, but I forget with whom it was drawn.

The comment about flames in this post has him as a town read but at the end when talking about Mollie's post towards me, he finds it interesting. There is nothing interesting if you are town reading one player. You find it interesting if you think one maybe scum and there is a connection.
Basically it is shallow comments that don't read together as a cohesive thought process.

Next up is the four stuff.

In post 197, Andrius wrote:Forgive me, I spoke without charity. I found it annoying in the darkness I allowed myself to fall into. I will strive to let it bother me less.

Mortify the heart.

But to answer your perhaps rhetorical questions:
1) It bothers me because I do not know who, in a hydra, is posting. And because I assume it is done to irritate people.
2) No, because I would know who made the post. Barring difficulties.
3) No.

Again, forgive me, if you may. I spoke without charity and felt without love.

I will give Peregrine time because, while at this moment I cannot remember where, I do remember him as being a decent scummer who should come around.

Iece entered the game as I entered the game, and was not afraid to say he was confused by the flavor (Food). It is not necessarily that explaining things is town-aligned (someone, forgive me that I cannot remember who, correctly stated that helpfulness is not alignment-discerning in and of itself) but I see his play as coming forward from that point as being solidly town.

Ah, welcome FourTrouble.

-------------------------------
FourTrouble wrote:I don't like his entrance, or 186, or 190,
or any of his posts

That may not be something I can help, sir.

"Underwhelming presence" is not weak or bad reasoning. Certain players have prescence, like meta. Fate, would not be Fate if he were not yelling and, as Nacho said in his GKTAS, leading the town with a messiah-like complex. Does that make sense? It is similar to meta, but different in that it means the actual prescence in a game. Your previous votes were a vote, a refusal to explain said vote, two town-read, and a question. Besides this post, you have provided us two town-reads, and a scum-read with no explanation. That does not offer much prescence. I am glad to see you return, even if it there was more stick than carrot, so to speak.

Regardless, my vote will stay because I find it odd (or perhaps circumstantial) that you return after I vote you and explain this vote (one may put forth an case that this is OMGUS) whereas you refused to provide reasoning for your first vote. I understand that you are V/LA, and await more reads/content to the game. I do find it odd that the first vote/read you explain is mine, only after I voted you. I await being able to discern more of your motivations, sir.

FT wrote: it's like unconsciously expressing that they won't always be town

It is stating that I still read them as town. Reads change, as do people. I have played games where alignments change. I have played games where people change. This is neither, but I will continue to state my reads, even if they do not change.

In post 323, Andrius wrote:Because I wanted to see if you thought
it
was scummy before they were scummy. There's no point in pursuing a person if the act is not suspect.

It just came to me to ask it of you, so I complied.

In post 282, Andrius wrote:
Peregrine wrote:I've read the thread, but have no reads at this point.

This isn't as bad as Mikujin, but highly suspect.

In post 216, Albert B. Rampage wrote:FourTrouble looks like town.

Is
he town, or does he just appear to be so?
Your word choice left it open to doubt. I want to understand you.

AllisWho wrote:Would it be accurate to say that you believe 4Tenors is exhibiting this behavior?

Yes. At least, up to that point.

In post 264, Nachomamma8 wrote:like abr not picking on all is who the actual hydra abomination seems like him trying to continue not to play to the crowd since his beginning push on you guys didn't really go so well. i think abr's strength as scum is playing to the crowd around him: he generally knows the right amount of aggressiveness people are gonna like, he knows the types of angles people are willing to push, etc. i see him playing to the crowd here whereas konowa just seems like he's playing emotionally

This actually makes a lot of sense.

Andrius, to mollie wrote:mollie, what do you think of the meta argument regarding ABR and his conciliar nature?

Still want your opinion.

FRATRES
southern gothic
all is who
farside
iece
nacho
flames
pine

ADVERSARII
peregrinev
ABR
fourtrouble

???
VictorDeAngelo

Will need to re-evaluate Konowa later.

In post 350, Andrius wrote:

Any clue why he is voting four?
I'll give you a clue, it was based on my view of four. Since then four has come in and engaged, but Andy leaves his vote there because.....????
The dude showed up after saying he was away for sometime and explained why he couldn't post more.
How much sense does it make.
Also I don't like Andy asking Iec about Peregrine. It reads as looking for approval from someone else. If you have a scum read, you vote them. Who gives a fuck if others agree right away.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #496 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the mess. Post preview is not my friend. The first post was by andy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 498, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not following, farside. Executive summary?

As iec put it. Gaps in logic. Lines of comments that do not come from a real place.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #520 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 506, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What do you think of Victor and All is Who?

No read on Victor.
All is who is weird but town. I basically called him an asshole in my head during the 5 year old comment.

In post 511, Andrius wrote:
farside wrote:I don't see someone trying to figure players out.

I don't mean to be rude, but you're not reading hard enough, or understanding what I'm saying.
No, I'm not chain-posting like I used to.
No, I'm not active as I was.
Yes, I left the site for a year and during which changed far more than I thought possible.

I have been asking questions (even if ignored) and trying to figure a couple things out.

Does ABR seem like someone trying to figure players out?
Does FourTrouble seem like someone trying to figure players out?
Does Nacho seem like someone trying to figure players out?

Re: FourTrouble.
You wall quote entire posts of mine, even if they are not all related to FourTrouble. It looks like more than it actually is.

I realize I butchered a quote in /m186.
I voted FourTrouble, and then he showed up right afterwards and confirmed the read on him.

ABR reads like a jackolope. I don't think anything he's said is very serious and he is a scum read of mine.
FourTrouble came in and made views. Don't be but hurt because your a scum read
Nacho: ummmm yes. Tell me how it is you took a bunch of things I said and only focused on one point?
You seemed to ignore my questions to you completely about the line of logic you reached from calling Flames town to finding my interaction with Flames interesting?
also why:

I have a bias. I found the reaction suspect because he was just like "oh ok i dont necessarily believe you're a cop but if you are and you are serious this is how today and tomorrow will work just in case'. I saw a scum-motivation behind it in the 'set up two mislynches from a townie's fakeclaim.
I don't see Iece as a big HERP DERP player and, as town, making an elaborate this is what we'll do in both situations thing. I think town would either start asking questions about the claim to clarify, insta-believe it, or instantly disbelieve it.

Does that make sense?

Was only Iec's behavior noted and not ABR's during the exchange?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #585 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 540, FourTrouble wrote:far, why do you think Who is town?

I like his attitude mostly.

Andy: explain one thing. Why are you voting four, whom no one else seems to be voting and not abr? I ask this as a very simple reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 554, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look. Andrius reads are what scum would have you believe they think. FourTrouble, me, and Peregrine. Take a peek at that list. I'm already under fire by Who and Icerint. Peregrine has been absent. And FourTrouble is already under fire too. No, I just don't buy it.

I like this to an extend and noted Andy attacked four after I did, using my view.

In post 565, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Who had farside as scum.

Funny enough the guy that followed me onto four says I "should be looked at if/when four flips scum"
In post 567, FourTrouble wrote:I'd hate to be lynched by my townreads...

Why is Pere a town read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #588 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm so not lynching four at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #589 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pine vote and reasoning is crap too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Read through everything.
Nacho is town, so is four.

Nacho: please read my issues with Andy and tell me if that is normal for him.

I'm going to reread who and pine.
I won't be voting victor at this point be because it gives no info.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #657 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pine is probably scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #661 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 659, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I won't be caught up by the days end after all. I no clue where the time has gone but I'll try to do another long post this evening. The good news is this my only game now, so I should have no trouble being on top of things before the end of night 1 at least.

Can someone link me to the FourTrouble case?
Is there anyone other than FourTrouble people want to lynch today?

Andy or some have all is who.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #738 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pine: who else are you scum reading outside four?

I almost feel like abr is scum. A few thing said so far have been hitting me. The vote on victor, his shift back to Andy. I don't feel as strongly about who as I did before.
Not sure why titus voted who at all.
I want to take one look at a few thing before I say much more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #739 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

It's things like this that bugs me.
I keep seeing Andy talking to four about pushing scum reads but says boo about who.
This hydra did nothing but push a case on abr, one thing after another and another.
Then takes three post to put 4 at l-1.

In post 620, All is Who wrote:I'm going to preface this by saying that someone has inspired me to begin with my gimmick again. Well done.

In post 609, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:my faulty memory interfered

But I thought you were perfect. My heart, she breaks.

In post 574, Albert B. Rampage wrote:New idea.

Unvote, vote Victor

Four, gogo.

In post 577, FourTrouble wrote:I was just thinking Victor was scum via process of elimination, so yea I'm down for that.

Vote: Victor

This is pretty bad. Like, maybe the worst thing all game. I've come to expect dumb wagonhopping from ABR, but tell me, 4Tuppence, why Victor is the best lynch here. Exactly why do you believe he is scum? What will his scumflip tell you? Was there anything going through your head when you voted him other than "God, I hope I'm not lynched today."?

VOTE: FourTroubles

L-1.

~BROseidon

For wagon hopping? Seriously?
Wagon hopping is not scummy. It's null and most are aware of that.
Second this looks opportunistic after little said from the hydra.

Also I'm noting for another day to reevaluate King.

Vote: who
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #764 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 741, Pine wrote:Despite his scummy start, ABR has strapped on his big boy Townie panties of late

Gilgamesh needs to be vetted further, but right now, the king is Town

Farside makes me feel uneasy, but I don't see a concrete case on her. She's good as scum, and needs more rope to hang herself

Victor is a lazy, lazy lynch

Jury's out on Southern Gothic

This doesn't explain any scum reads.

In post 745, Pine wrote:
In post 742, FourTrouble wrote:Right now, Who is the only other option, so if you have a 100% town-tell, this might be the time to explain.

No

And it's not an "I think maybe" 100%, I'm totally positive

Let's talk options

My crystal ball is saying Andrius. No, I don't have a solid case, at this point I'm reduced to moderately strong pure-gut reads. Anyone vigorously object?

Unvote
Vote Andrius

Not really trusting you on this but I like the Andy vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #778 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd rather see who or Andy lynches over four.
A NL would not help at all.

4 if your around claim please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 780, Albert B. Rampage wrote:farside you're going to be around all day?

Yea, I'm around all day.
I'm giving him 1 more hour.
Not happy with this lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

For me scum on the wagon is who and Andy.
Titus is a bit off.
I wonder why King focused only on Mollie and those that found his spot scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #793 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Well 4 scum reads at the end of day 1. I'll take it.

Just for fun moment:
Andy/who/titus. Victor is on that list too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #795 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Pine: not sure why iec is a scum read, but I'm happy to be special. :smile:
Not sure where the lack of trust comes from. Have you played with me when I was scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #803 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

This is stupid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

C Southern Gothic (pirate mollie + telltaleheart hydra)
D All is Who (Who + Jingle hydra)
J PeregrineV
B Gilgamesh King Of Heroes Flames682
I farside22
L: Andrius
R VictorDeAngelo
F Albert B. Rampage
M Iecerint
T Nachomamma8
S Pine
H Titus Konowa
K FourTrouble

The first letter, second word of my flavor name given a flip will correspond to my target, should I choose to target anyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #813 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 812, Pine wrote:I'd really like a quick poll on scumreads and Townreads. Peoples' top two or three of each, please. If you've posted more detailed lists recently, I can read those

Feel free to leave 4T off of those lists

Fuck that.
Scum reads only already listed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #823 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Andy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 825, Pine wrote:I've done a reread,and no longer have a hardon to lynch Andy or Iec. They're okay in my book now. Farside looks worse, as does Titus

Who, ABR, Andrius, Iecerint, and myself are not acceptable lynches today

Titus and Farside are my biggest hunches now

VOTE: Farside

You are scum aren't you.
A scum read out of the blue with no reason.
Sounds like your scum game.

Why no mention of victor who voted for four
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #833 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also why pine do you want to know town reads from players when talking about targets?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Victor: why is abr scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #966 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nacho: can you tell me who else your scum reading?
I had Andy, victor and titus at one point.
I'll expand further after.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #991 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 966, farside22 wrote:Nacho: can you tell me who else your scum reading?
I had Andy, victor and titus at one point.
I'll expand further after.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #994 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 990, Nachomamma8 wrote:Farside:

My two other scumreads are Victor and Who, hence asking Southern Gothic about them.

Sorry you just beat me as I was reading along.

Okay so I'm only a bit confused because what Andy and iec said.
Food is town from what I understand.
The issue I note with the claim is tracker. Not food part.
I also don't know why Mollie tracked pine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #995 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 988, Andrius wrote:We may be overthinking this. There is no 'Vanilla Townie' sample role PM to work with. It would make sense that scum would have to default to that, but even non-VT town would have to refer to the OP for the VT PM.

predit: Mine is not 'Classic' either. Aligning with flavor takes precedence. In any case, it will be clear upon my death what I've been up to.

predit2: Of course. Tracker of Food is the wrench that started all of this.
Fair enough. I wasn't necessarily suspecting you for that, just something I thought of.

predit3: NINJAS.

Mine falls under this category as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 351, Southern Gothic wrote:I am still waiting on konowa and flames!

cos the prod dodges when THAT IS WHO WE ARE LOOKING AT leave me uninspired.

pine is town for my own reasons.

In post 873, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 870, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 868, Southern Gothic wrote:also we are a tracker and pine went nowhere last night.

flavor name + action flavor, please

food, did I not just claim it, did I not just confirm it

In post 904, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 897, Albert B. Rampage wrote:they claimed they tracked Pine of all players,

Well I'm out of the loop, why was Pine a bad track?

I would think scum are likely going to use a less suspected team member to actually do the kill in order to avoid detection from trackers, so it seemed like the best candidate for the action would be someone with a chance of being scum but doesn't draw too many scumreads in the thread.

In post 905, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 902, Nachomamma8 wrote:We know power roles have flavor names thanks to Iecerint and general endorsement of his plan.

The flavor name is Food Tracker. Where's the disconnect here?

I'd like SG to explain why and where the pine scum read came from since the only post from the hydra had pine as town.

Also when first name claiming why was the word food used only?
Last edited by Shadowmod on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 999, Nachomamma8 wrote:Do you still suspect Andy today?

My issue with Andy was the push on four.
Admittedly I don't trust him.
I don't know why he just unvoted abr based on your comment alone.

I do believe SG is scum. Victor would be another based on his votes day 1 and 2. This looks more like his scum game where he says very little.
I'll be voting SG in the end, just getting a few reads from those I'm town reading and figure a few that are not making sense to me like pine and Andy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1012, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1004, Nachomamma8 wrote:And farside's claim seems infinitely townier than SG's.

Am I just missing her claim? I can't find it. AFAICT she just claimed concordance (unnecessarily I think, but I assume she has her reasons) with Andy and re: flavor. Is that what you're referring to?

More to let people know that the role claim from SG is crap because most were not getting it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1019, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Can you link me your game with Victor?

Victor town game
scum game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Things that pine avoid responding to.

In post 832, farside22 wrote:
In post 825, Pine wrote:I've done a reread,and no longer have a hardon to lynch Andy or Iec. They're okay in my book now. Farside looks worse, as does Titus

Who, ABR, Andrius, Iecerint, and myself are not acceptable lynches today

Titus and Farside are my biggest hunches now

VOTE: Farside

You are scum aren't you.
A scum read out of the blue with no reason.
Sounds like your scum game.

Why no mention of victor who voted for four

In post 833, farside22 wrote:Also why pine do you want to know town reads from players when talking about targets?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

So basically pine gives no reason for anything and he is role fishing to find out players town reads.
Someone named Nacho needs to explain why Pune is not scum this game, because as town pine explains more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1035, Pine wrote:
In post 1034, farside22 wrote:So basically pine gives no reason for anything and he is role fishing to find out players town reads.
Someone named Nacho needs to explain why Pune is not scum this game, because as town pine explains more.

Asking for Townreads is not rolefishing, it's read fishing. You know, like a pro-Town player would do

Asking why someone wants Townreads, on the other hand, IS rolefishing

I've explained what I feel needs explaining. If you think it insufficient, drop a vote my way instead of being passive aggressive

You asked for targets, then insisted on town reads.
Tell me how that doesn't read as fishy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Potentional targets to role leak.

In post 800, Pine wrote:

A: Southern Gothic (pirate mollie + telltaleheart hydra)
D: All is Who (Who + Jingle hydra)
K: PeregrineV
Y: Gilgamesh King Of Heroes Flames682
B: farside22
C: Andrius
S: VictorDeAngelo
O: Albert B. Rampage
P: Iecerint
M: Nachomamma8
Q: Pine
L: Titus Konowa
G: FourTrouble

Last letter of my flip was my target
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

SG has yet to explain why she tracked pine after claiming a town read on the spot as well
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Iec: all I found were these two post.
In post 904, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 897, Albert B. Rampage wrote:they claimed they tracked Pine of all players,

Well I'm out of the loop, why was Pine a bad track?

I would think scum are likely going to use a less suspected team member to actually do the kill in order to avoid detection from trackers, so it seemed like the best candidate for the action would be someone with a chance of being scum but doesn't draw too many scumreads in the thread.

In post 941, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 939, Iecerint wrote:Jan 3rd and Jan 5th

And how many real time days was that away from the end of the first game day?

Neither explain where the scum read came from
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1051, Pine wrote:
In post 1046, farside22 wrote:Potentional targets to role leak.

That is NOT what that target list business was about. The purpose of that was so that, after a Town flip, you could see who I targeted. That's an enormous misrep, if you're trying to portray it otherwise

Nacho, I'm waiting to hear why the Farside read is "terrible"

It also gives scum info.
You are not that dumb.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Nacho: don't say shit to pine till he explain the supposed scum read he has
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

So what if I'm
Hard to read for you. I've done more scum hunting then you've implied.
I sure as shit called your bs case on four so why would I still not look at you.
If you could prove yourself, knock yourself out.
Lording over people's head as fact doesn't sway me till I see proof.

Giving town reads while asking for targets.
Hold on let's go ask a players who's been a doc before why that is a stupid fucking thing to do while soft claiming.
Abr: I'll turn that one to you since you've done it before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

And no I'm not claiming a protective role FTR im making a point why I find it suspect
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Do you think soft claiming roles and giving town reads is a good idea?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 745, Pine wrote:
In post 742, FourTrouble wrote:Right now, Who is the only other option, so if you have a 100% town-tell, this might be the time to explain.

No

And it's not an "I think maybe" 100%, I'm totally positive

Let's talk options

My crystal ball is saying Andrius. No, I don't have a solid case, at this point I'm reduced to moderately strong pure-gut reads. Anyone vigorously object?

Unvote
Vote Andrius

Your calling this a push?
No seriously. Are you?

Oh and I had Andy scum all fucking day 1 with who so what is your point pine?
How is my naked vote on Andy day 2 a surprised based on my day one thought?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1066, Pine wrote:
In post 806, farside22 wrote:C Southern Gothic (pirate mollie + telltaleheart hydra)
D All is Who (Who + Jingle hydra)
J PeregrineV
B Gilgamesh King Of Heroes Flames682
I farside22
L: Andrius
R VictorDeAngelo
F Albert B. Rampage
M Iecerint
T Nachomamma8
S Pine
H Titus Konowa
K FourTrouble

The first letter, second word of my flavor name given a flip will correspond to my target, should I choose to target anyone.

Not to mention, you did it too. So clearly, you didn't misunderstand the purpose, or think it was giving scum information they could use against us.

The Townie way to object was to refuse to do it, like Who did

I refused to give town reads after soft claiming, which your calling scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Fars scum reads at the end of day 1
Someone lying about reading my ISO
Still needs to explain things better.

In post 793, farside22 wrote:Well 4 scum reads at the end of day 1. I'll take it.

Just for fun moment:
Andy/who/titus. Victor is on that list too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1064, Pine wrote:"My bullshit case on 4T?" You mean the one I back pedaled on and pushed a different lynch? Is that the best example you've got? You went with the Who wagon, which was always bullshit. Today you're voting Andy (without explanation) instead of your vote from yesterday while pushing an OMGUS case on me

Someone is a hypocrite about votes from day 1 not matching votes at the start of day 2

Did I miss the reason you changed reads on Andy.

Looks

Nope
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1071, Pine wrote:I changed my read on Andy for a very good reason that I don't feel like sharing

Then stop being an ass that think people areibd readers.

I'll back down now because I'll take it into consideration.
(And being aware of the went no where aspect)

Well say SG, victor and titus as scum.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: southern gothic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1088, Pine wrote:I don't have a solid handle on her scum meta, she's too adaptable. It doesn't, however, look like her Town meta

Ooooo lets hear based on 2 games? or is there a 3rd I can't remember for sure where I was town and then link those games to explain how I'm different.

:roll:

Fyi: i'm different in certain ways in most games as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

It's the claim, it's who they claimed to track, and no response to when or what changed there reads on pine from town to scum.
Also where is the n0 action? I assume everyone had an action they could take but when no one died n0 I wondered if there it was just me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1110, Titus wrote:VOTE: ABR

I am seeing an ABR and Farside team here. Not sure how to articulate it though.

My role is sorta similar to a less common wiki role.

I see the point on checking the dead guy for his reads.

So why did you say you were not getting what people were talking about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1031, Titus wrote:I cannot find Farside's claim.

I have no issue with SG's claim beyond the hypertechnical "the" issue. My pm is formatted Food + Something so FoodTracker makes sense to me.

In post 1041, Titus wrote:
In post 1032, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1031, Titus wrote:I have no issue with SG's claim beyond the hypertechnical "the" issue. My pm is formatted Food + Something so FoodTracker makes sense to me.

Food + [classic], as explained in Iecerint's post?
Or Food + something you wouldn't find on the wiki?

Food + Not Wiki

Explain why your fine with SG's claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:55 am

Post by farside22 »

And titus wagon anaysis that went no where.
Facinating
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1108, Andrius wrote:Yeah, I'm down with this. SG's at L-2. I'm willing to vote.

And since my unvote failed from earlier:
UNVOTE: ABR

Why are you voting abr when you preference this with reading Gil.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

my bad.

I saw titus vote and I thought Andy voted
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I'll note for the peanut gallery that is titus that Gil was town reading abr.
If titus actual read the ISO she would know that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not soft claiming today.
I have my reasons for not doing so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

After the SG flip my scum reads went victor, titus and abr.

Iec: would you mind doung me an odd favor please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

I feel bit confused reading titus it sounds like a jk but with your fucked for 2 nights when blocked.

Titus: why would you gamble on iec? And who did u target night 1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Weird question because I can't look it up this second.
A tree stump can only post in thread.
He can't do anything even if he had a night action?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Andy hasn't died. I'm just thinking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well the manual was a bit fuzzy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also don't quick vote yet.
I have a few questions and thought to express.
Won't happen till Friday though
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1199, Iecerint wrote:Nope! Nice try.

Waiting on Nacho. Farside was gonna do something tomorrow (Friday).

I'll be posting after work today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn I was actually talk about my abr scum read later tonight too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Well iec could use his ability I sent him if he wants. :p
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

When pt's are revealed abr, you will see after SG's flip I suspected you as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1278, Pine wrote:Game wasn't biased, it was
swingy
. Those Town PRs could just as easily have fucked over Town as scum

ABR, I thought you still had a shot. Mislynch Townscum Titus, direct the loverize off yourself, kill Who directly, set farside up as a mislynch

My mislynch would not happen.

I don't mind the pt being open.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well my Andy read was way off and until nach talked about Mollie did things start to really click for me.
I am a bit sad to see the game end so quickly. This was the first time I got to be an inventor.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”