Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Thor665 »

On average - werewolves kill with claws/teeth, just like SKs kill with knives and Mafia kill with guns.

I've given up on this game's existence in 'average' though - but the question still holds because either he should have thought they were not detectable by Gunsmith, in which case why clear me? or he should have thought they were - in which case why did he think that?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

yeah I understand that the question still holds: Because at best it only vaguely plausible a GS might also detect technically advanced wolves who use guns. (I only asked so I don't get tunneled on the idea of how a hypothetical GS works here based on offsite knowledge/observation.)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: For convenience: flubs unvote, "in response to GS claim" as mixin with comments on Boon.
In post 5434, Flubbernugget wrote:UNVOTE:

The only thing that got you through those slips was that you were playing with wake88 and some fool that got conftown endgamed. And you were pegged by the only competent player that made it to lylo with a passing glance.

A question flub just asked thor.
In post 5794, Flubbernugget wrote:Why didn't you comment on my unvote right after he said it?

but I am curious why

Even though (you are now ) and Nero said this.
In post 5437, Nero Cain wrote:

Why did your vote not move to Boons?

Which means he knows (or could reasonably be assumed to know) you acted on your belief he was a GS.

that he also claims(backtracks?) this
In post 5786, Nero Cain wrote:Though it would be funny, also possibility to draw some scum actions.

Why not asking Nero (the guy you are voting) about him leading you astray. (with towny him thinking it would be funny. Your attention seems strangely not directed at the guy you are voting?)

How come, you are looking(intent) one way but voting the other?

FYI Rhetorical Q: Why would Nero backtrack? seem like reasons.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This whole situation reminds me of scumMhork rage voting my for not being a vig.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:This whole situation reminds me of scumMhork rage voting me for not being a vig in Inuhysa.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5794, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 5789, Thor665 wrote:Are you? I think you are literally the only person (besides DGB who hadn't been here and hadn't read it) who was taking the claim seriously - and that only late in the day.
Why in the universe did you never ask him for his other results if you thought it was legit?

So mafia can know how many shots he is?

Why didn't you comment on my unvote right after he said it?

How many checks he has made is past tense, and would not require you to ask how many more he can make.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:This whole situation reminds me of scumMhork rage voting my for not being a vig.

ah so you are a habitual fake claimer?

Quotes from InuYasha

In post 4438, Nero Cain wrote:
I softclaim vig
, no shot hence in his black and white mind I am "lying".

In post 4489, Nero Cain wrote:B/C IM NOT A VIG YOU STUPID ROLEFISHING FUCK

In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:
Did I say I was a vig?
I remember implying I had kill powers but I don't think I ever said I was a vig but tell me why you needed to know?

In post 4494, Nero Cain wrote:
So why am I scummy for that?

You should have said so earlier, I could have pushed for your lynch D1.

but I am even way less cool with fake claiming info roles that people(Flub) then act on and you seem to be fine with that. That is past D1 PL, and yes its scummy.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Oh yeah and ImuYasha was scum and Nero town. but the habit is, self aware meta, and convenient to both alignments
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:This whole situation reminds me of scumMhork rage voting my for not being a vig.

also when i looked at that game I saw no rage voting that would remind me of this game
In post 4483, Lord Mhork wrote:No I'm not parroting Neil. I want to know why you didn't vig last night. I have my own reasons for this.

Seems odd (out of place) that you say you think that.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

clarity added
In post 5807, AxleGreaser wrote:Oh yeah and in ImuYasha Mork was scum, and Nero town. but the habit is, self aware meta, and thus convenient to both alignments
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok you win this round. I had forgotten that it was actually Neil and not Mhork that was the one pushing me for "lying about my claim"

Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 4.6

[4]
Pine:
Thor665, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, AxleGreaser
[2]
Flubbernugget:
Nero Cain, T S O
[2]
DrippingGoofball:
Slandaar, Boonskiies
[1]
Boonskiies:
Flubbernugget

[1]
Not Voting:
Pine

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-31 05:24:51)

Mod Notes

:nerd:
Last edited by Aegor on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5797, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5794, Flubbernugget wrote:So mafia can know how many shots he is?

1. So you presumed he was limited shot?

2. Didn't even register to me.

Why would a Gunsmith clear on me make any difference - even when you voted me a blind man could see that if I was anyone's scumbuddy it would be Scripten, not Reinoe - so...if I was a wolf I wouldn't have a gun. So...?

1) Infinity is also a number
2) That's probably something that should have registered if you wanted my lynch.

As to whether or not you're a wolf or a maf, I have no idea where your associatives are coming from but if it's from yesterday then kindly fuck off.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why exactly are you voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5811, Aegor wrote:[4]Pine: Thor665, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, AxleGreaser
[2]Flubbernugget: Nero Cain, T S O
[2]DrippingGoofball: Slandaar, Boonskiies
[1]Nero Cain: Flubbernugget

[1] Not Voting: Pine

Fixed

FIXED AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Earlier you claimed
reminded
and
rage voting

In post 5804, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:This whole situation
reminds
me of scumMhork
rage voting
me for not being a vig in Inuhysa.

In post 5810, Nero Cain wrote:ok you win this round. I had forgotten that it was actually Neil and not Mhork that was the one pushing me for "lying about my claim"

Yes pushing you about lying is actually what they both did.
So no I dont see the
reminding
part at all. (you appear to have imagined that part... twice now)
Except i can see you would like us to be aware of your self aware meta that you have done that as town.

So yes given the game state, PLing you today is not really on. The awful nature of it alone is not necessarily scummy (for you)
That you did it this time with an information role then let players act on the disinformation sis new level of WTF?

However the context of you and Neil, is
also
, not people rage voting you.
Spoiler: context from that game
In the game where Nero claims to remember someone (first Mhork then Neil) rage voting him like this game...
What actually happened was.
In post 4326, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4325, shos wrote:so if my kill tonight does not go through I'll go shouting TARGET IS NARAKU.

scum have a roleblocker, and there are many kinds of kill-prevention things this game.

...all this may be wrong, though

By no means am I trying to tell you how to go about your role... but I will say, it might have been better if you kept what you received a little to yourself until later on in the day when we were closing in on the lynch.

But now that you've shown your cards, I imagine your best play would be to tell us who you're targeting right when someone gets lynched. That way we have an idea if your kill doesn't go through, and you get targeted for whatever reason and you're not protected, that we might be able to figure out who Naraku is.

With that said:

Nero, what's up? What'd you do last night? What happened?

Curious...

In post 4335, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4326, neil1113 wrote:Nero, what's up? What'd you do last night? What happened?

your team blocked me.

In post 4399, neil1113 wrote:Wow just caught scum red handed.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain

He's not a vig, he didn't get blocked, he doesn't have a shot... he's a liar. A lying scum that now officially needs to die.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Flub perhaps it wasnt clear, this post and its questions were at you
In post 5802, AxleGreaser wrote:
Spoiler: For convenience: flubs unvote, "in response to GS claim" as mixin with comments on Boon.

The only thing that got you through those slips was that you were playing with wake88 and some fool that got conftown endgamed. And you were pegged by the only competent player that made it to lylo with a passing glance.

A question flub just asked thor.
In post 5794, Flubbernugget wrote:Why didn't you comment on my unvote right after he said it?

but I am curious why

Even though (you are now ) and Nero said this.
In post 5437, Nero Cain wrote:

Why did your vote not move to Boons?

Which means he knows (or could reasonably be assumed to know) you acted on your belief he was a GS.

that he also claims(backtracks?) this
In post 5786, Nero Cain wrote:Though it would be funny, also possibility to draw some scum actions.

Why not asking Nero (the guy you are voting) about him leading you astray. (with towny him thinking it would be funny. Your attention seems strangely not directed at the guy you are voting?)

How come, you are looking(intent) one way but voting the other?

FYI Rhetorical Q: Why would Nero backtrack? seem like reasons.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5817 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Prod dodge.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5818 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5576, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5574, Boonskiies wrote:If this wasn't multiball and Nero still had his vote on Iz there is no way I'd be voting Iz. I hate multiball.

VOTE: Iz

I've explained my reasoning toward Iz since the beginning of Day 2.

Hi, please check that i have the right reasoning, that i found near the start of D2.

In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote:Anenien was very prominent in our neighborhood last night, along with Iz. I claimed that I have a protective role in the thread, and also asked who people thought would be worth protecting.
I did not claim any role, nor will I be doing so toDay
. The way I said it made it seem like I had a limited use, which Iz pointed out in the thread also. I feel Iz thought he could get some town cred by not killing me after I claimed that I was a protective role, since he most likely thought I was just some noob not knowing what to do, and since he thought I slipped that I had a limited power role, he'd be fine not killing me. I expect there to be at least one scum in my neighborhood, since we are the biggest neighborhood, and Anen is now dead. Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.

Is that correct?

In post 5817, Boonskiies wrote:Prod dodge.

There are people that want to lynch you.
I have been one of the ones that doesn't.
I get more and more prickly the longer I wait for what ought be trivial clarifications.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5819 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:04 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: OT
In post 5795, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5792, AxleGreaser wrote:Axle: Keeper of the truth.

Silly me, I forgot isn't a prime number.

"In the 19th century, however, many mathematicians did consider the number 1 a prime"

Just old fashioned.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5820 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Pine »

They also considered the number, shape, and distribution of bumps on a man's head to be a reliable predictor of criminal behavior

/phrenology
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5821 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5812, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 5797, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5794, Flubbernugget wrote:So mafia can know how many shots he is?

1. So you presumed he was limited shot?

2. Didn't even register to me.

Why would a Gunsmith clear on me make any difference - even when you voted me a blind man could see that if I was anyone's scumbuddy it would be Scripten, not Reinoe - so...if I was a wolf I wouldn't have a gun. So...?

1) Infinity is also a number
2) That's probably something that should have registered if you wanted my lynch.

As to whether or not you're a wolf or a maf, I have no idea where your associatives are coming from but if it's from yesterday then kindly Smurf off.

:neutral:

1. :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
2. :? :neutral: :facepalm:

So...you didn't even analyze it in relation to what type of scum you thought I was?

Unvote: Pine
Vote: Flubber

Pine has actually converted me from a mild town read to a scum read on his slot due to utter fail of ability to do anything - that said, Flubber's reply here is skeevy and not happy making either, and I personally think he has a more suspect voting history in either case.

Let's run him up to L-1 and force a claim.

The mod has us currently listed as less than 2 days till deadline - so frankly I'd like to run ANYBODY to L-1 - but let's maybe aim for Flubber? It would excite me.
There are too many of you not voting yet - it's really annoying.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5822 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, also, for those who can't read between the lines - go back and read Flubber's response and my response to it again.
Then come back with a theory that he is a werewolf and read it again.
Then ask which time it makes sense as an action.

Then realize Thor wants to bag a Wolf to make himself conf. town ;)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5823 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5818, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5576, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5574, Boonskiies wrote:If this wasn't multiball and Nero still had his vote on Iz there is no way I'd be voting Iz. I hate multiball.

VOTE: Iz

I've explained my reasoning toward Iz since the beginning of Day 2.

Hi, please check that i have the right reasoning, that i found near the start of D2.

In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote:Anenien was very prominent in our neighborhood last night, along with Iz. I claimed that I have a protective role in the thread, and also asked who people thought would be worth protecting.
I did not claim any role, nor will I be doing so toDay
. The way I said it made it seem like I had a limited use, which Iz pointed out in the thread also. I feel Iz thought he could get some town cred by not killing me after I claimed that I was a protective role, since he most likely thought I was just some noob not knowing what to do, and since he thought I slipped that I had a limited power role, he'd be fine not killing me. I expect there to be at least one scum in my neighborhood, since we are the biggest neighborhood, and Anen is now dead. Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.

Is that correct?

In post 5817, Boonskiies wrote:Prod dodge.

There are people that want to lynch you.
I have been one of the ones that doesn't.
I get more and more prickly the longer I wait for what ought be trivial clarifications.

I believe I did actually end up claiming Day 2. But yeah, there's quite a bit of stuff I put out on Iz; i pushed him for a while.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5824 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Boon - why is DGB a better lynch than Flubber?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”