Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Konowa »

So, what in do you disagree/find scummy?

Asking for TTH is not trying to sort you/ABR. That is more appeal, than anything else.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

In post 143, Konowa wrote:I don't think ABR is trying to lynch you because of hydra. I think ABR is trying to lynch because he finds your posts nonsense/doesn't like them. That is ABR. His gushiness is offputting and I don't know what to think of that.

do you find albert trying to discern the motivation of my posts?

do you see where I am going here? also do you find my posts nonsensical? I mean I think I am being pretty clear hear and my thought processes are pretty transparent up to this point.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Konowa »

I also won't lie, past experience probably are rose colored glasses in regards to both farside/ABR. Insofar that when farside tunneled me to death it was unpleasant, and ABR has never done so.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Iecerint »

FWIW in the other game it looks like farside replaced into the game late and caught up, but here she's playing from the beginning. Her vibe is going to be a little different in each circumstance.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Konowa »

No, but that's ABR and I'm getting more zoraster's mini ABR than I am Advanced Wars ABR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

pirate hydra looks somewhat like self-justified town.

Unvote, vote Pine
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

—VOTE COUNT

farside22
(2/7)
Pine
Andrius,
Nachomamma8
Konowa

Southern Gothic
(1/7)
Nachomamma8
FourTrouble,
Albert B. Rampage

Iecerint
(1/7)
— Flames682
FourTrouble
(0/7) —
farside22

Pine
(2/7)
— Iecerint, Albert B. Rampage

Albert B. Rampage
(2/7)
— Pine, Nachomamma8,
Konowa

Konowa
(2/7)
— farside22, Southern Gothic

Not Voting (3/13): All is Who, PeregrineV, VictorDeAngelo

With 13 players still alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, 7 to force no lynch.
Day 1 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-12 17:00:00)
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 155, Albert B. Rampage wrote:pirate hydra looks somewhat like self-justified town.

Unvote, vote Pine

"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Pine, I'd hate for you to be scum this game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 pm

In post 148, Konowa wrote:Like, if you want perspective, read this.

okay so I skimmed the iso. as in all of it.

I don't see the abrasiveness except MEBBE where she said that she did not know whether to thank (anatoejam?) or kick him. like that is about as abrasive as she got the rest just looks like aggressive scumhunting.

I mean she didn't even mention dried out vags or pity fucks or drooling circus freakshow idiots or anything. I mean have you played with thorella, muffina, mastina, etl, nero or nacho for that matter? how about wis or bro? am actively trying to get better after reading tales of you and playing in xmen where I saw muffina who has a pretty strong presence in games, decimate our 2 top town reads cos he thought they were being dumb. I get that YMMV and all that but it seems like a stretch to say she was overly abrasive in that game.
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:42 pm

In post 150, Konowa wrote:

So, what in do you disagree/find scummy?

Asking for TTH is not trying to sort you/ABR. That is more appeal, than anything else.

far is unsure to me but she jumps up in the town department cos what you are trying to paint as scummy or something (re: abrasiveness) is not actually scummy and I don't really understand your points here. they look like a patchwork of fabricated pieces of cloth that you are insisting somehow comes from scum but you keep changing the narrative to fit your push on far.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:45 pm

In post 152, Konowa wrote:I also won't lie, past experience probably are rose colored glasses in regards to both farside/ABR. Insofar that when farside tunneled me to death it was unpleasant, and ABR has never done so.

konowa you come from 2009, how in the world does:

tunneling = scum

and not tunneling = town
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Konowa »

First,
In post 152, Konowa wrote:I also won't lie, past experience probably are rose colored glasses in regards to both farside/ABR. Insofar that when farside tunneled me to death it was unpleasant, and ABR has never done so.

The abrasiveness has -nothing- to do with -anything-. That was -my- perspective of her as a player. I think she is Scum for reasons I listed. Whatever our different opinions of farside as a player and her personality, the overlying point was that she as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. I do not think she is doing that here. Asking for TTH is not trying to sort you/ABR, you're naïve to think otherwise. I'm not going to reiterate the other points.

What does me being a member since 2009 have anything to do with anything? My playstyle and thought process in regards to this game can change. Hell, they have changed massively since June?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Konowa »

Tunneling also has nothing to do with the read?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Konowa »

What is being lost in translation?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Hi guys-checking on but still on limited access.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Konowa »

In post 129, Konowa wrote:farside
is probably one of the most abrasive players on site, but
as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. She's doing that here, at all.
was needless fanning of flames.
She's avoiding the ABR/Gothic stuff.
is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation.

She's Scum. Found on page six. Please lynch.

Take out the abrasive comment, which was more to what I thought of her personally and not trying to say anything alignment indicative which I said in #115, and what do you disagree/find scummy?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 162, Konowa wrote:First,

The abrasiveness has -nothing- to do with -anything-. That was -my- perspective of her as a player. I think she is Scum for reasons I listed. Whatever our different opinions of farside as a player and her personality, the overlying point was that she as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. I do not think she is doing that here. Asking for TTH is not trying to sort you/ABR, you're naïve to think otherwise. I'm not going to reiterate the other points.

What does me being a member since 2009 have anything to do with anything? My playstyle and thought process in regards to this game can change. Hell, they have changed massively since June?

well, it seemed like you wanted her lynched first cos she was abrasive and then somehow this morphed into a scumread cos you felt that she was avoiding me/albert and then you felt there was a discredit but you seem pretty static in that you want her lynched but keep trying to vary the reasons as to why you want this. to me it reads like you don't want to actually have to engage her which might force you into a situ where you can't back up what you are saying. cos so far I am not really seeing where you have and I think as scum you wld feel vulnerable about this and that is why the whole "case" if you cld call it that looks fabricated.
whew!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:06 pm

In post 167, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 162, Konowa wrote:First,

well, it seemed like you wanted her lynched first cos she was abrasive and then somehow this morphed into a scumread cos you felt that she was avoiding me/albert and then you felt there was a discredit but you seem pretty static in that you want her lynched but keep trying to vary the reasons as to why you want this. to me it reads like you don't want to actually have to engage her which might force you into a situ where you can't back up what you are saying. cos so far I am not really seeing where you have and I think as scum you wld feel vulnerable about this and that is why the whole "case" if you cld call it that looks fabricated.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Konowa »

I don't understand how you parse #129 as that, but okay?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Konowa »

Like, first half was clearly non-alignment indicative, while second was with points I thought to back up?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Konowa »

In post 167, pirate mollie wrote:well, it seemed like you wanted her lynched first cos she was abrasive and then somehow this morphed into a scumread cos you felt that she was avoiding me/albert and then you felt there was a discredit but you seem pretty static in that you want her lynched but keep trying to vary the reasons as to why you want this. to me it reads like you don't want to actually have to engage her which might force you into a situ where you can't back up what you are saying. cos so far I am not really seeing where you have and I think as scum you wld feel vulnerable about this and that is why the whole "case" if you cld call it that looks fabricated.

This is shoehorning, but whatever.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Konowa »

Which I guess D1, but yeah.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:34 pm

In post 166, Konowa wrote:
In post 129, Konowa wrote:farside
is probably one of the most abrasive players on site, but
as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. She's doing that here, at all.
was needless fanning of flames.
She's avoiding the ABR/Gothic stuff.
is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation.

She's Scum. Found on page six. Please lynch.

Take out the abrasive comment, which was more to what I thought of her personally and not trying to say anything alignment indicative which I said in #115, and what do you disagree/find scummy?

okay. so lets leave out the part where you think she is abrasive and focus on how she was "feeding the flames" in for a minute. what "fans" was she mechanically orchestrating? I mean I took it as "slow clap" to sarcastically respond to that she thinks that four trouble is responding to that she thinks 4 trouble is stating something that she thinks is obvious?

but lets clear this up.

hey far do you have townreads on albert and iceyrent or am I wrong

to me it the post is pivoting from a four trouble is scum mindset which...fits with her vote? so what flames is she trying to fan here exactly? 4 trouble? she already thinks he is scum.when I think of a scum POV trying to fan the flames I think of scum trying to encourage a town on town tard fight not calling some1 scummy cos they have 2 peeps in their town pile that their top scumspect (I mean I am assuming a lot here and I am well aware of that) has in her town pile.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Konowa »

The slow clap comment does nothing to further the game as Town. At the best it's anti-Town mocking, at the worst it's Scum being smug. Again this is all from the mindset of farsideTown being genuine in trying to figure the game out.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”