Hydra's signing posts

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

i don't sign my posts when i Serene because i figure if you can't tell the difference between my posts and DGB's or fakegod's, then you deserve to suffer

and plus, signing our posts is generally too pro-town for Serening
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:08 am

Post by kuribo »

no because i always just pick one person to represent the entire hydra and call them by that name

so like, all mollie hydras are just mollie to me, AP hydras are just AP, etc

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:20 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 41, Heaven and Hell wrote:IF YOU CAN'T TELL MOLLIE AND I APART YOU DON'T DESERVE MY MUDERCOCK IN A GAME.

i can't tell if this post is me or mollie

for real though, back when DGB and I Serened for the first time with Fate, there were seriously some posts that I couldn't remember if they were me or DGB

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

The thing I hate is when one head clearly hasn't been paying attention or posting, and as soon as that head comes into the thread, people start with "Okay, now explain what your other head meant by this: Oh, you can't explain?! You're scum!"

or maybe that's just a problem that I have when Serening

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 63, eyestott wrote:I think that if the style is completely different, signing isn't necessary.

And yet people consistently claim they can't tell if it's me, DGB, or fakegod posting

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:54 am

Post by kuribo »

Meta is bullshit anyway. I've seen people complain that I must be scum because I'm too nice (never mind that it's provably untrue), and also that I'm too aggressive to be town. I have literally seen both arguments from two different players in the same game. People think I'm scum if I'm not pissed off 100% of the time. People think I'm scum if I get pissed off. I literally can't play a game where people don't day shit like "why isn't kuribo yelling at us, he must be scum?" Which is pretty bullshit anyway since I love being scum to begin with. Then if someone does piss me off, it's "lol rage more scum."

People on this site are absolutely ridiculous with the amount of flawed meta they will cite and it infuriates me to murderous violence. And I can't even say how much it pisses me off because someone would call it scum theatre.

I've found the perfect solution, I just don't play anymore.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

That's because Mastin is one of the few people that meta really properly. When I read the scum QT for anything goes, she had posted strategies for dealing with almost every towns person and it was scary accurate how well it played out from her intial assessment. Mastin scares me because she gets me.

Conversely, I remember Reck in POTUS mafia saying he figured I'd go on and on about what an asshole I was and that they'd try to lynch me. Then becoming baffled when I basically refused to do anything but troll and lurk. I was a tree stump and I knew I'd be back from the dead as confirmed town. Reck isn't a shitty player by any stretch, just that he didn't really have a good grasp of my meta. Or maybe being a treestump gave me the freedom to do whatever i wanted without fear of comeuppance. I do feel like my meta swings drastically depending on my role. In short I should always be a treestump.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:12 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 72, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 69, kuribo wrote:Conversely, I remember Reck in POTUS mafia saying he figured I'd go on and on about what an asshole I was and that they'd try to lynch me. Then becoming baffled when I basically refused to do anything but troll and lurk. I was a tree stump and I knew I'd be back from the dead as confirmed town. Reck isn't a shitty player by any stretch, just that he didn't really have a good grasp of my meta. Or maybe being a treestump gave me the freedom to do whatever i wanted without fear of comeuppance. I do feel like my meta swings drastically depending on my role. In short I should always be a treestump.

None of that happened

Reck was scum that game

I was the only player scumreading you and I hadn't played with you before

I wasn't saying I got called out for not raging, I was saying that Reck played with me assuming meta that he thought he knew about me. Go back and read the scum QT

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:14 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 75, BROseidon wrote:Another issue with meta is that people change styles between games based on PR and IRL factors.

I get meta read wrong basically 100% of the time.

Yeah this too. When I'm having real life issues, I tend to take it out on the people I play with

Return to “Mafia Discussion”