Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2685, DOMO wrote:bulba you're completely ignoring the fact that I'm happy to be lynched. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not scum. What have I been doing today? Trying to save myself? Or trying to narrow down the scum so my mislynch can be afforded?

I'm not falling for that reverse psychology BS. Everybody will look at that and go "Well, DOMO is willing to die and is posting a lot, let's not lynch him." Then you make it to endgame and win. No thank you.

In post 2685, DOMO wrote:
Why are you so focussed on me at this point of the game bulba? Why don't you do what I'm doing... accept your own lynch, and find two others to take down with you. I'm one... who's the other?

Because I'm absolutely sure it's you. Marquis is an outlier, but I'm thinking that is unlikely. Everyone else reads town. I'm not going to be shaken off because you don't think you should be tunneled, especially when that is what you're doing to me.

In post 2697, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 2696, DOMO wrote:I'm leaning more in bulba's direction than slap's.

Yeah, looking over everything, bulba was "scumreading" pasch for large parts of day 1, but his vote always kept ending up elsewhere.

TW was a stronger scumread. If it had gotten near deadline or TW didn't look as viable, I would have moved to Pasch.

In post 2697, KittyCupCake wrote:
He didn't ever lay down a vote on pasch until all the way up at 1256, at the
very height
of that initial pasch wagon where it looked liked he'd be the lynch for sure, and even that:

In post 1256, Bulbazak wrote:The one thing that is certain Mastin is that you are master of your own meta. Saying that you would
never
use a strategy again just opens you up to use it when it's most convenient, and while the circumstances aren't exactly the same, I can see how it could be most convenient now. You haven't been arguing concerning anything real gameplay-wise. Concerning scumhunting, you've been pretty silent. However, you've been very loud about how you'd
never
do X as scum, even though everyone who is familiar with you knows that you can manipulate your meta at will as scum. This has all been a smokescreen, maybe that by arguing about it, you'll have room enough in the fog to still pull it off, because you might be able to plant enough doubt.

Unvote

Vote Paschendale

I just realized that you already set up the dominos when we weren't paying attention. The arguments haven't been about
if
Pasch is scum, but
who
he's scum with. You handed us a sure scum lynch in the hopes that we'd hang ourselves. If we don't lynch Pasch, then not only will we likely shoot ourselves in the foot, but then you'll focus on who kept the Pasch lynch from going through. If we do lynch Pasch, you'll then draw paranoia on who wasn't on the wagon, while pursuing those lynches that you have both promised you'd pursue. The only thing I don't get is how you both orchestrated your sudden shifts toward Pasch-scum, since neither of you were scumreading him beforehand.

...and even that was just bulba tying mastin to pasch for a follow-up mislynch.

The Pasch read was very confusing near the end of d1. Mastin had tied it up into a knot with lined up lynches. I felt sure that she was giving us conf. scum to ensure a series of game winning mislynches, something which I wouldn't put past her scum game, and something which you're accusing me of here. I decided to push her hand, and she backed off immediately. Pasch remained tied up in that confusing knot, and I wanted to take some time to untangle that, because I wasn't sure what was a genuine read and what was backwash from Mastin. I managed to do so by d3, with the help of additional information from another game, and I moved Pasch back to my scum list.

@PN: Don't forget more recent games. In Hilariously Unbalanced Mafia I nailed Nazerene and Metal Sonic, and I was close to figuring out Ika, but I backed off of all of them. In Tit for Tat, I nailed Luca-scum and compromised on Pasch-scum (btw, this is what made it especially clear that I was dealing with Pasch-scum in this game. His methods were the exact same.). Unfortunately, I ended up tunneled on Netherspite based on what I thought were compelling associatives. The last scum ended up being heavily townread by all the experienced players, myself included, and was only caught by the backup role cop.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2700, Bulbazak wrote:Because I'm absolutely sure it's you. Marquis is an outlier, but I'm thinking that is unlikely. Everyone else reads town. I'm not going to be shaken off because you don't think you should be tunneled, especially when that is what you're doing to me.

Well you're either absolutely full of shit, or absolutely wrong. I'm assuming the former. But, I've already accepted I could be wrong, which is why I haven't been focossing on only you. I've seriously considered doubleslap, pn, even nm. I've been trying to get reads. You've just been waving your finger at me and not doing a great deal more than that.

I'm not saying don't tunnel me. I'm saying that if you tunnel me, do it with the intention of figuring out my alignment, and tunnel other people in an effort to figure out their alignment. I might be confident that you're scum, but not that confident that I'll dick around all day waiting for you to get lynched.

But it's ok, I got what I wanted out of you. You finally gave me another name. You say marquis. Great, let's lynch me, you and marquis. You down with that strategy bulba?

VOTE: bulba

I'll go tomorrow if this is a town flip.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:09 am

Post by DOMO »

I think slap's vote is on bulba so I believe that's L-1.

Hammer yourself bulba.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2494, Bulbazak wrote:I really don't like Pasch's Domo vote. It reads very fake and insincere. I really don't like how there's no progression on it, meaning it's likely not meant to be a jump on a viable mislynch, as I'd think he'd lay a lot more groundwork as scum.

Check out bulba tying me to pasch who's about to flip scum.

Yeah we got this.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bored

VOTE: Bulbazak

If not this then PN
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 am

Post by DOMO »

hi5
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 am

Post by DOMO »

Why pn and not slap?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:46 am

Post by DOMO »

notmafia emergin from nowhere to hammer has given me a bad feeling about this. Where have you been notmafia? How are you bored after hiding for 48 hours or however long you've been lurking for?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I lurk because I am bored
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:50 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2511, Not_Mafia wrote:So Exakt Science hasn't accessed the site since the 27t . Realoswd my doubleslap read was shitty PoE so happy to lynch between this and Domo today to finally sort that out, will look at VCs and Pasch/Pine associations sometime before the end of the week

VOTE: Bulbazak

Ok I feel better reading this. Science's timestamp tell could have gone unnoticed, it was pn who pointed it out. Why would last scum in a 1 vs 6 remove what was until this post a viable mislynch?

I'm happy with nm.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:51 am

Post by DOMO »

pn = nm

I have no idea how many time I've made that cock up.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vote Count 4.1
Bulbazak - KittyCupCake, Doubleslap, DOMO, Not_Mafia (Lynched @ 2704)

DOMO
- Bulbazak, Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsence
-
Doubleslap
-

Not Voting

EXAKT Science

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
f
o
r
a
l
y
n
c
h
a
n
d
f
o
r
n
o
-
l
y
n
c
h

Day4 ends in (expired on 2015-01-20 14:40:00)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In Preset...
At Devils Island.. Magica is about to cast a spell on "The Number one Dime" to grasp all of its lucky charm. The Dime Magically vanishes... She doesn't understand what happened. She screams loudly and looks into her prison but she won't both Donald and Louie duck in it. This horrifies her even more.. She quickly looks for her magical URN where she trapped Scrooge McDuck and she wont find in it either. She screams very loud that her devil island volcano starts erupting.....

Back in Scrooge Mc Duck Villa..
As launch pad returns into preset. Scrooge, Louie, Donald Duck re-appears magically. Gyro explains scrooge that he had used their Time machine to travel back and changes things so that they can bring him back. Scrooge feels happy and hugs his children and says "Thanks" to both Gyro and Launchpad.

Admiral interrupts this happy moment asks what about Gander Gladstone?. Launchpad laughs out and tells.. "I totally forgot about him. He will probably sitting in prison with Beagle boys". He explains their plan.....
He tells that Gander helped Beagle boys to escape from the prison and lure them to steal Glomgold money bank so that Glomgold never seek for Beagle boys help to do magica's bid. And the second part of the Gander plan was to get caught by police so that Beagle boys will be back to where they belong. the only deal in this plan is that Gander have to share that crime with Beagle boys..

Scrooge is surprised and happy to hear how much his nephew have done for him to save him and his wealth.

In the mean while.. Magica learned the truth about Gyro's Time machine and how her dream present got changed. She screams loudly and says... "LISTEN UP SCROOGY... YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS TIME BUT I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET THAT DIME INTO MY HANDS"

EVERYONE LAUGHS LOUDLY AND SAYS... "SHE GETS SO CARRIED AWAY"

Bulbazak,
Magica De Spell
Mafia Ninja
, Lynched on Day4

Congratulations!!!!
Town Wins!!!

Perpetual Nonsense,
Webby Vander Quack
Vanilla Townie
, Survived and have won the game

Doubleslap,
Mrs. Bentina Beakley
Town Body Guard

DOMO,
Fenton Crackshell aka Gizmoduck
Vanilla Townie

Not_Mafia,
Gyro Gearloose
Town Role Blocker

EXAKT Science,
Dewey Duck
Vanilla Townie

KittyCupCake,
Huey Duck
Vanilla Townie

Opening Credits Video:

I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Dead PT Link and it is public now:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6454037

Game Actions:

Day1

Pine is lynched

Night1

Mastin2 Watches Shiny Hydreigon ,No result
Doubleslap bodygaurd KittyCupCake , Successful
Not_Mafia Blocks Paschendale, Successful
Bulbazak kills Shiny Hydreigon, Successful
Paschendale tracks farside22, Unsuccessful
Total Wreck takes no action.

Day2

Total Wreck Mod Killed

Night 2

mastin2 watches DOMO, Unsuccessful
Doubleslap bodygaurds mastin2, Unsuccessful
Not_Mafia Blocks Bulbazak, Successful
Paschendale Strongman kills mastin2, Successful

Day3

Paschendale lynched on D3

Night 3

Bulbazak kills farside22, Successful
Not_Mafia Blocks Doubleslap, Successful
Doubleslap body guards KittyCupCake, UnSuccessful

Day4

Bulbazak lynched on D4
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Mafia Team PT will be revealed if they don't have any objection.

Firstly, Congratulations Town for winning this game. It was a splendid job. :]
Thank you everyone for signing up my game. Hope everyone had fun. Sorry for the bit delays in adding flavor on last week. Please note that i didn't loose interest on my game, I was terribly sick for a week so wasn't in a position to think straight. :( :( Please go ahead and read back to last week's story. there is a good surprise in it. :oops:

And please feel free to provide feed back on modding, setup, theme, and anything else if you wish like. Looking forward to see you all in my future games. Thanks a lot!!! :]

And this thread is yours for the post game discussion!! :idea:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Pine »

Excluding me from the dead PT was probably a good idea. I'm pretty ragey about this game
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

I started following this game. I wish I'd had time to join because it looked fun and I'd like to have played with kittycupcake.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

(I'd like to have played with many more of you, but that one almost made me join even though I didn't have time to.)
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by DOMO »

Now tell me it wasn't a fucking fake crumb.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by DOMO »

Aw man massclaim would've sealed it for sure, we get doubleslap cleared, leaving me, bulba and pn for the gallows.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by DOMO »

haha from dead thread...

In post 14, Wisdom wrote:No domo, I'm following along thinking you're being stupid

I know exactly what this relates to... my tunnelling of wreck. Yeah that was dumb, seeing as I didn't eventually town him.

At least everyone else who I tunnelled, I ended up getting their alignment correct eventually. There's method to my madness.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by DOMO »

arcangel, your modding was fine, thanks for the game. The modkill was fair, it was the 2nd time wreck did that. I thought he was scum and didn't want us to fluke a scum kill, that was why I was against the modkill at the time.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by DOMO »

Oh yeah and I wouldn't have argued with a science modkill for inactivity. That timestamp tell sucked. I really wish that information wasn't public, I don't see why it needs to be.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 993, mastin2 wrote:Shiny Hydreigon
KittyCupcake
Total Wreck
DoubleSlap

Aronis
farside22
DOMO
Eckleberg

Bulbazak
Pine
Paschendale
Romitelli
In post 1095, mastin2 wrote:Screw it, Romi's town because Bulb's not, Pine's not, and Pasch's not.
:D
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Also, I watched Shiny Hydreigon N1.

In other words...

I AM A SCUMHUNTING GODDESS.

:P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”