Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So this game is still here. Still think its prob a Boon/Slandaar/Pine grouping though. I'll read up and see if anything changes my mind.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6452, Pine wrote:He probably suspects that Slandaar's really just a VT, and isn't concerned with him.

really disagree with this.

Also still think that Thor is somewhat likely town due to both factions voting him and yes-I know you'll whine about me "ignoring" bussing but you're scum so its not like I trust anything you say.

In post 6453, Thor665 wrote:This feels immensely empty to me - why are you okay with it as your thought process and conclusion reasoning?

'cause there's like 0% town motivation in the way he's treating Slandaar. What exactly are you saying here, that there is town motivation or that he's to bad to be scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I really wish that Boon and Shiro didn't unvote Thor and he got hammered.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6546, T S O wrote:I can't help but feel Thor is winning Thor vs Slandaar. Slandaar and Pine's mutual Mafia read on me also rings alarm bells.

Thor is good at looking good in arguments; he is good at smoke screening.

Which of his actual arguments are good though?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6533, Thor665 wrote:Can you describe how his case is setup spec?

- Too much town power for all claims to be town.
- He then looked at Boon and Thor(you) and said well they are going to be wolf if scum (logical based on claim) and then said he found you more town leaving Boon.

In post 6551, Nero Cain wrote:Also still think that Thor is somewhat likely town due to both factions voting him

You mean Scripts RVS vote?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6555 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So setup wise, I don't really like the idea of 4 town prs. 5 town prs make the prs 1/3rd of the town. I GUESS 6 prs are possible but then again I think Boons is just immensely scummy and

In post 0, Aegor wrote:TierShift, Town Jack of All Trades (Bodyguard and
Commuter
), has been killed Night 2.

So town has 2 self protectors?

There's also a bit of a theme with 2 town investigation roles so 2 protective roles?

This sorta makes me think that only one of Thor/Boon is town.

Thor: :?
So the only reason you think Boons is scum is setup spec?

NO.

So as soon as I start mentioning Boons as a lynch Boons "starts playing" and votes me. Yea, OMGUS comes from both alignments and I can see the town motivation in it from town thinking that scum are using BS to push a mislynch. However, I think my stance was entirely appropriate. I also think that there's a dishonesty in that he went nearly a month with no scum reads.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

In post 6062, Boonskiies wrote:i got epic tunnel vision on mafia nero.

I believe this is the truth 'cause he can't really hunt his own scum faction.

Despite Thor being argumentative, I still believe that Boon calling Slandaar wolf scum but being really hesitant to push him is likely buddy play.

In post 6064, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6058, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6056, Nero Cain wrote:I assume we are going the "lets lynch a wolf so the mafia crosskills"?

I'm fairly confident that Boons is wolfscum but I am also heavily considering a no lynch. Discuss!

No no lynch. If mafia doesn't cross kill correctly, wolves win.

For town to win it still relies on a crosskill. Voting no lunch in this situation is correct town play here. I think its far more likely for scum to be against a no lynch 'cause it helps town more than it helps mafia or wolves.

I'm also agreeing with TSO that Boons being super lynch happy is probs scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6556 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thoughts on Thor/Boon containing exactly one scum?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6557 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero...i've been pushing you since Day 2...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6558 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes and?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6559 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

what makes you think I'm a wolf over mafia?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6560 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I'm not being super lynch happy. I'm
only
willing to lynch Slandaar or Pine. I really don't care who at this point. I'm ready for the next step in this game, and for it to be done (even though I am enjoying it). 22 units this semester. I have gotten my mind made up on Slandaar/Pine that there isn't anyway I'm willing to vote anyone else despite what anyone will say.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6561 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So the one thing I really dislike from TSO is that he was arguing against Boons that since I was in the hood I was less likely to be scum and then he's been arguing the past two nights that I was scum, townie paranoia? Though the way that Scripten treated us kinda makes me think NOT wolf. He WAS getting voted by scum early d1 which sorta makes me lean not mafia but even on the off chance that he is mafia-he's not for today.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6562 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

What happened to your Slandaar read?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6563 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6559, Boonskiies wrote:what makes you think I'm a wolf over mafia?

So you are confirming that you are in fact a flavor of scum. Good job.

I think you are wolf 'cause A.(you've been hunting me as mafia B.(you were really hesitant to push Slandaar despite calling him wolf C.(I think you being against a no lynch points to you being in the leading faction-which are the wolves.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6564 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I
was
hesitant to lynch Slandaar. You thought Slandaar and I were wolf buddies. The fact that I'm voting Slandaar now, or that you think I'm partners with someone else, makes my hesitance towards Slandaar earlier as a reason moot. As a wolf, why would I be hesitant against voting Slandaar if he's not my buddy? There was no reason as a wolf for me NOT to vote Slandaar, especially after giving a possibility to his lynch. I wasn't necessarily ready for the day to be over then. I am now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6565 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6562, Boonskiies wrote:What happened to your Slandaar read?

In post 6550, Nero Cain wrote:Still think its prob a Boon/
Slandaar
/Pine grouping

like I know that you are trying real hard to counter me and shit but it ain't gonna happen.

When this game is over I'll nom you for a title-
the little wolf that could
or to be more correct-
the little wolf that tried
:)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6566 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Until I flip that I'm not a wolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6567 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Why not vote Slandaar or Pine then? They're in your grouping.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6556, Nero Cain wrote:Thoughts on Thor/Boon containing exactly one scum?

You make an intriguing case

Some time when I'm not really really tired, I'll step back and review it objectively
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Bus a buddy, vote a townie. CLASSIC. (This doesn't apply to you, but I'm not sold on you being a wolf, i'm just repeating what Pine said multiple times earlier).

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

To Nero. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6571 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Nero - you think I'm partners with Pine or Slandaar? LLL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6572 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hey, Pine. We're wolf buddies now. Slandaar's not your buddy anymore, let's lynch him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6573 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6564, Boonskiies wrote:. The fact that I'm voting Slandaar now makes my hesitance towards Slandaar earlier as a reason moot.

No it doesn't. You almost HAVE to vote Slandaar to get town cred. Why were you hesitant to lynch him in the first place?

I wasn't necessarily ready for the day to be over then. I am now.

I' calling bullshit on this 'cause you started the day out voting Thor and Pine. Why then, if you weren't ready to end the day, were you voting?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6574 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm a village idiot character. I do stupid things. I started with Thor and Pine because I trust in DGB! It's my main reason I'm so strong on Pine wolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”