Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6378 (isolation #400) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the one about that how one of thor/boons/I had to be scum 'cause mafia has a spy too? if not then give me a post number.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6380 (isolation #401) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh?

What I'm thinking right now is that mafia had no one in the hoods and here's why I think that: Boons is the scummist player in the hoods. Boons is either Slandaar's buddy or or doing a p good job of making me think he's his buddy. Wich faction still has buddies? the wolfs.

If the wolves had spies in both hoods it would make sense for Slandaar to say "ignore the hoods" or whatever he said 'cause he knew his buddies were there.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6439 (isolation #402) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6381, Thor665 wrote:But, as a serious question, would you expect more sensible logic from Boon if he had a town alignment?
If the answer is 'yes' - why?
If the answer is 'no' - then how does this point really suggest Slandaar as scum?

yes...no...idk. My one game with him his night actions were really bad and he just sorta gave up and stopped defending himself when he got ran up. Part of me wants to say "yes" he'd have better logic as town 'cause I think there's a load of scum motivation to push one person over another.

In post 6382, Boonskiies wrote:@Nero - I could ask you the same the regarding to Pine. It feels as if you are doing EVERYTHING you can to try and get focus off of Pine.

Except I don't think Pine is a wolf and town shouldn't be lynching anyone but the wolf faction thus our situations are not similar at all but your pushback gets you an F for effort. We both agree that Slandaar is wolf scum so I can't see you not wanting him lynched unless he is your buddy.

In post 6390, Pine wrote:Then you should be voting Boon. He's bulletproof, and can't be crosskilled

My Slandaar vote was only to prove that Boons wouldn't vote his buddy.

In post 6403, Thor665 wrote:Not sure about Nero/Boon for Mafia,

Did you not see Ren trying to lynch the fuck out of me and me leading a lynch on Flubber?

In post 6423, Thor665 wrote:Nero (an unlikely Wolf) is also at least buying into the idea that the setup spec has merit though he seems to maybe disagree with my conclusions.

Remind me what I'm buying again? Do you accept debit cards?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6441 (isolation #403) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well you are still calling him wolf but refusing to vote him. What should I think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6442 (isolation #404) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6388, Slandaar wrote:Neighbours
Script
Thor
Boon

all wolves 1 in each hood.

he's even calling you a wolf lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6444 (isolation #405) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So now Slan is possibly mafia? What happened to me being mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6446 (isolation #406) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your take on Boon calling Slandaar wolf but being so hesitant to vote him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6451 (isolation #407) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6450, Slandaar wrote:(See how Boon doesn't react to Boon/Thor implications but does to Me/Him
there is a reason
)

I agree.

hello buddies.

also
vote:Boon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6550 (isolation #408) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So this game is still here. Still think its prob a Boon/Slandaar/Pine grouping though. I'll read up and see if anything changes my mind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6551 (isolation #409) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6452, Pine wrote:He probably suspects that Slandaar's really just a VT, and isn't concerned with him.

really disagree with this.

Also still think that Thor is somewhat likely town due to both factions voting him and yes-I know you'll whine about me "ignoring" bussing but you're scum so its not like I trust anything you say.

In post 6453, Thor665 wrote:This feels immensely empty to me - why are you okay with it as your thought process and conclusion reasoning?

'cause there's like 0% town motivation in the way he's treating Slandaar. What exactly are you saying here, that there is town motivation or that he's to bad to be scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6552 (isolation #410) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I really wish that Boon and Shiro didn't unvote Thor and he got hammered.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6555 (isolation #411) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So setup wise, I don't really like the idea of 4 town prs. 5 town prs make the prs 1/3rd of the town. I GUESS 6 prs are possible but then again I think Boons is just immensely scummy and

In post 0, Aegor wrote:TierShift, Town Jack of All Trades (Bodyguard and
Commuter
), has been killed Night 2.

So town has 2 self protectors?

There's also a bit of a theme with 2 town investigation roles so 2 protective roles?

This sorta makes me think that only one of Thor/Boon is town.

Thor: :?
So the only reason you think Boons is scum is setup spec?

NO.

So as soon as I start mentioning Boons as a lynch Boons "starts playing" and votes me. Yea, OMGUS comes from both alignments and I can see the town motivation in it from town thinking that scum are using BS to push a mislynch. However, I think my stance was entirely appropriate. I also think that there's a dishonesty in that he went nearly a month with no scum reads.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

In post 6062, Boonskiies wrote:i got epic tunnel vision on mafia nero.

I believe this is the truth 'cause he can't really hunt his own scum faction.

Despite Thor being argumentative, I still believe that Boon calling Slandaar wolf scum but being really hesitant to push him is likely buddy play.

In post 6064, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6058, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6056, Nero Cain wrote:I assume we are going the "lets lynch a wolf so the mafia crosskills"?

I'm fairly confident that Boons is wolfscum but I am also heavily considering a no lynch. Discuss!

No no lynch. If mafia doesn't cross kill correctly, wolves win.

For town to win it still relies on a crosskill. Voting no lunch in this situation is correct town play here. I think its far more likely for scum to be against a no lynch 'cause it helps town more than it helps mafia or wolves.

I'm also agreeing with TSO that Boons being super lynch happy is probs scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6556 (isolation #412) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thoughts on Thor/Boon containing exactly one scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6558 (isolation #413) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes and?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6561 (isolation #414) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So the one thing I really dislike from TSO is that he was arguing against Boons that since I was in the hood I was less likely to be scum and then he's been arguing the past two nights that I was scum, townie paranoia? Though the way that Scripten treated us kinda makes me think NOT wolf. He WAS getting voted by scum early d1 which sorta makes me lean not mafia but even on the off chance that he is mafia-he's not for today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6563 (isolation #415) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6559, Boonskiies wrote:what makes you think I'm a wolf over mafia?

So you are confirming that you are in fact a flavor of scum. Good job.

I think you are wolf 'cause A.(you've been hunting me as mafia B.(you were really hesitant to push Slandaar despite calling him wolf C.(I think you being against a no lynch points to you being in the leading faction-which are the wolves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6565 (isolation #416) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6562, Boonskiies wrote:What happened to your Slandaar read?

In post 6550, Nero Cain wrote:Still think its prob a Boon/
Slandaar
/Pine grouping

like I know that you are trying real hard to counter me and shit but it ain't gonna happen.

When this game is over I'll nom you for a title-
the little wolf that could
or to be more correct-
the little wolf that tried
:)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6573 (isolation #417) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6564, Boonskiies wrote:. The fact that I'm voting Slandaar now makes my hesitance towards Slandaar earlier as a reason moot.

No it doesn't. You almost HAVE to vote Slandaar to get town cred. Why were you hesitant to lynch him in the first place?

I wasn't necessarily ready for the day to be over then. I am now.

I' calling bullshit on this 'cause you started the day out voting Thor and Pine. Why then, if you weren't ready to end the day, were you voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6576 (isolation #418) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6571, Boonskiies wrote:you think I'm partners with Pine or Slandaar? LLL.

Slan. Why do you keep asking questions that have already been answered?

What do you think of my thoughts on there being one scum between you and Thor? Remind me why you dropped Thor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6577 (isolation #419) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6575, Boonskiies wrote:I'm stupid, but I ain't town!

FIFY

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6583 (isolation #420) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6579, Boonskiies wrote:I do see a possibility of the town being Nero/TSO/Boon.

So all game you've been yelling and screaming that I'm scum and now are entertaing the idea that I am town. Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6585 (isolation #421) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6554, Slandaar wrote:You mean Scripts RVS vote?

apparently. I remember there being two scum on his wagon but it was apparently both mafia.

Thoughts on Thor/Boon containing one scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6588 (isolation #422) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw. I'm not a pr. I only believe there's one town pr left. a 9/6 split is possible but meh I think 10/5 is better and town already had a self protect.

What are your thoughts on my setup spec?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6593 (isolation #423) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:Thor/Boon cannot both be town I do agree with that 6PR is going to be too much.

In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:11 VT

So if you think Boons and Thor are scum....which VT do you think is lying and why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6595 (isolation #424) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I hate the fact the you keep reading my post as me calling you mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6597 (isolation #425) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of me thinking that one of Boon/Thor is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6601 (isolation #426) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are doing an excellent job of bussing your buddy btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6606 (isolation #427) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6603, Slandaar wrote:
In post 6593, Nero Cain wrote:So if you think Boons and Thor are scum....which VT do you think is lying and why.

I don't understand what you mean.

Well you see, you are agreeing that Thor/Boons can't both be town but also think the town setup has 11 vts. There are only 12 vts claimed/confirmed. So either you can't think this is a 11 vt setup or you can't think that both Boon/thor are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6608 (isolation #428) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PeregrineV, Town Neighbor,
Aneninen, Town Neighbor,
Egg, Town Neighbor,
davesaz, Town Neighbor,
The Fonz, Vanilla Townie,
AxleGreaser, Vanilla Townie,
Shiro, Town Neighbor,
Muffin, Vanilla Townie
Nero, Town Neighbor,
TSO, claimed Town Neighbor,
Pine, claimed Vanilla Townie
Slandaar, claimed Vanilla Townie
^
12 vanilla claims

In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:11 VT

So I asked you which vt claim you think is a lie. Why are you making this needlessly complicated?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6610 (isolation #429) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you being hard to get along with? Just tell me who you think is the last scum and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6612 (isolation #430) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh fuck you. My 6593 was CLEARLY asking you which vt claim you didn't believe

In post 6611, Slandaar wrote:You asked which VT is lying. (not 'VT claim')

schematics

Boon/Slandaar

Pine

book it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6628 (isolation #431) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6655 (isolation #432) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

heh. his is one of the few times that TSO can legit claim that "I messed up" Its ME that doesn't believe 11 vt claims. So I got a little caught up in the moment there but still. Slan using schematics (that I wasn't asking him which claim was lying) is absolutely bullsnork.

Boon and Slandaar are deff scum. I do think they way they are pushing each other as wolf proves that. I mean MAYBE I could be wrong but I do believe its Slandaar/Boon with Pine as wolf.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6681 (isolation #433) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pine unvoting Slandaar is :igmeou: I'm pretty convinced that scum is Pine/Boon/Slandaar though

vote:no lynch

town needs a crosskill anyways so a no lynch doesn't hurt us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6687 (isolation #434) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6685, Pine wrote:
In post 6681, Nero Cain wrote:pine unvoting Slandaar is :igmeou: I'm pretty convinced that scum is Pine/Boon/Slandaar though

vote:no lynch

town needs a crosskill anyways so a no lynch doesn't hurt us.

If both Mafia and Wolves shoot a Townie, Wolves win. If Mafia gets shot but not Wolf, we go into 2:3 LYLO, where any Townie misvoting is a quicklynch loss, and even a wolf lynch puts us in 1:2 LYLO, same problem. Only if a Wolf is shot but not Mafia do we end up with decent odds for Town with 1:3:1

meh. If we mislynch today its also an autoloss. Even if we hit wolf today we need a crosskill So either no lynching today lynching today is a risk. I don't necessarily see one risk as better than the other risk.

So what do you think of my "only one of thor/boon" is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6690 (isolation #435) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6689, Pine wrote:I don't know what you're drinking in regard to {Thor, Boon}=1 scum. Their collusion has been pretty bold and blatant

If you disagree with it why did you call it interesting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6693 (isolation #436) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6692, Pine wrote:I considered them, and dismissed it

Why? Where your work, bro?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6697 (isolation #437) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why did you decide that I was wrong?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6698 (isolation #438) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6695, Boonskiies wrote:you were voting him earlier, why not hammer now?

mostly 'cause I am not a double voter and also we are still kinda chatting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6702 (isolation #439) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really doubt this game has 4 town prs + 6 scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6703 (isolation #440) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I find it REALLY bad that both Pine and Slandaar are pushing the idea that town has only 4prs. I also kinda think it makes Pine/Slan less likely to be a team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6704 (isolation #441) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thus the wolf team is either pine/boon or boon/slandaar

so sheep me on Boon ( since I guess we aren't no lynching like we prob should) you guys

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6706 (isolation #442) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So deadline is in like 10 hours. The only votes that I support today are Boon/Slandaar/no lynch and maybe Pine (but you'll have to explain why he's wolf) so you guys decide what ya'll want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6709 (isolation #443) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok....I'll hammer in 30 mins just incase someone else wants to say something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6728 (isolation #444) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Slandaar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6749 (isolation #445) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6745, Thor665 wrote:but what the hell was this gak?

this "gak" is the same thing that I've been sating all day. I really don't get why you and TSO are up in arms about this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6751 (isolation #446) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just reminding everyone where I stood 'cause I felt like everyone was so conflicted on who we were lynching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6777 (isolation #447) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm.....gut still says Boon/Pine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6779 (isolation #448) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6786 (isolation #449) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its not Nero. I am 100% positive on this.

p-edit I'm not sad. I'm not mafia 'cause just lead a mafia lynch on Flubber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6789 (isolation #450) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't call your sitting on Pine all day and sitting there and going "oh I much rather lynch flubber" leading either. I started the flubber wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6793 (isolation #451) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like this 180 you've pulled on me. Tell me more!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6798 (isolation #452) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like obviously Scripten didn't get lynched but I was p much calling him scum since the start and then I lead a lynch on Slandaar. I know Pine is mafia but he should get some credit for trying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6801 (isolation #453) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still think he's most likely mafia but I understand your point about him being WW. But it really doesn't matter that much which factions the scum are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6803 (isolation #454) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand how you'd eat both bullets. I'm p sure that a kill stop only does one protect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (isolation #455) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

heh. nope

as an aside Boons claim that I'd needlessly bus my buddy yesterday is all kinds of crazy but its not like anything he's said stacks up but then again "I'm Boons, I'm a Vi and do shit that doesn't make sense" amiright?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6868 (isolation #456) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6864, Boonskiies wrote:I pushed Slandaar epicly hard at the end

you
HAD
too since I called you out on not voting him. Also a Slandaar lynch would not have gained traction without me pointing out that you two were calling each other wolves while neither of you were pushing each other.

Meanwhile, you are now calling me wolf after I lead a lynch wolf but arguing that you pushing Slan makes you not wolf. Do you not see the hypocrisy? but then again I imagine your reply will be along the lines of "I'm Boons, I'm a Vi so I'm allowed to do stupid stuff.

I still think that there's one scum between you and Thor and you calling Thor town makes me think its 'cause you know you are scum but I'll be back in 3 days.

v/la 3 days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6870 (isolation #457) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm sorry that I value my own health over your need to argue.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6876 (isolation #458) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6871, Thor665 wrote:Your output over the past week has been exceedingly poor

I *might* agree with this mainly 'cause this dayphase hasn't been going on for a week. I've also been a major contributor to the past two scum lynches and I am very likey to be correct on the last two scum. (pine and boons) Why are you pretending like I need a bizillion posts? My content is good, my reads are good thus I don't need 554776654656885656556 posts to be an active contributor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6877 (isolation #459) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6873, Boonskiies wrote:You tried reaction testing by voting your buddy, Nero

YEAH THATS IT! I mean Slan was p under the radar at that point and my accusation that you two were wolf (since I felt like the way you two were treating each other was buddy play) really got the ball rolling on Slan. Short of hard bussing him you'd have zero town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6905 (isolation #460) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6881, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, "you" have been totally a leading force on those wagons

I'm glad you agree. :lol:

In post 6885, Thor665 wrote:I'd like Nero to explain his PR = scum theory in more depth, especially now in light of how the no kill night happened.

In short I think a 10/5 town makes a little more sense than a 9/6. I am town and TSO doesn't make that much sense to me as either scum faction. Leaving Pine, you and Boons to contain the last 2 scum. I really don't like the idea of town having 4 prs and one of you two being town also gives town two protective roles and also Pine is scum so like that means both of you can't be scum.

In post 6885, Thor665 wrote:I'd like to see Nero back up his claim of leading certain wagons.

Sure. I will admit that I wasn't the only one scumreading Flubber but I preferred him to Pine. Simply put, his lynch would not have happened unless I started pushing him. In much the same fashion, Slandaar did NOT have that much heat on him until I started accusing him and Boons of being wolf together. (which I still think is very likely) I was p instrumental in both lynches. I dunno if you are downplaying my role b/c scum or just ego.

TSO-one of Thor/Boon is scum. Who is it and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6910 (isolation #461) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6906, Thor665 wrote:Why do you rule out TSO as either scum faction?

#1 pine is scummier than TSO. #2 I think the way that Scripten treated us in the hoods makes me think not wolf (you were agreeing with this earlier so IDK why you stopped) #3 Pine is prob going to flip mafia and Ren voting TSO kinda makes me think he's less likely to be mafia anyhow.

In post 6906, Thor665 wrote:Also, why don't you like the idea of 4 town PRs versus 6 scum, 2 killing factions, and at least 3 scum PRs not counting neighbor?

b/c 4 is low? A limited shot cop, a full tracker, a Joat with limited self protect and protect others and a limited vig. Besides you are claiming town so a town you would make a 5th town pr so not really sure why you'd argue with me about there being 4 town prs.

In post 6906, Thor665 wrote:Also - I'd love to hear which scum faction you think I am part of and why - because...seriously now.

wolf but my setup spec is right. Its 10/5 with Pine as the odd man out which leaves you and Boon. Boon is the most likley to be scum out of the two of you but I can't see both of you being town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6915 (isolation #462) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6911, Thor665 wrote:Was I agreeing with that? I don't think I was because I would have asked for a summation of what was said and don't recall seeing that. Can you give a rundown of the exchange?

I think that later I'll go through your ISO and find it.

let me ask you something: you are claiming town. Why are you arguing with me and my thinking that there are 5 prs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6918 (isolation #463) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I've told you. I'm town and Pine is scum. I don't like TSO that much as wolf from Scripten's interactions or mafia thanks to Csareo's OMGUS attack. Which literally leaves you and Boon. So...not really sure why you are making this out like its so hard to understand?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6919 (isolation #464) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6915, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6911, Thor665 wrote:Was I agreeing with that? I don't think I was because I would have asked for a summation of what was said and don't recall seeing that. Can you give a rundown of the exchange?

In post 6286, Nero Cain wrote:The way that scripten tried to play mediator between me and TSO makes me think non wolf and the non wolf scum faction is mafia.

I actually do
not
dislike this logic - what do you think of TSO's stance that he is not Mafia as he expressed a few posts back in reply to you?[/quote]

In post 4380, Nero Cain wrote:So lets talk about Scriptens actions in the hood last night.

TSO wasn't posting and I called him on it. He said that he forgot and then wanted to talk about Anen. He also asked if we got a night start pm. I told him no and then asked him about his Fonz and Garmr reads. Scripten then made a post that made it sound like me and TSO were fighting. I thought it was strange that he was acting like me and TSO were getting into it. His response was that the night dl was over and to ignore him.
This seemed weird and scummy.

So lets spend some time talking about TSO-what worries you there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6920 (isolation #465) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6290, Thor665 wrote:I actually do not dislike this logic - what do you think of TSO's stance that he is not Mafia as he expressed a few posts back in reply to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6925 (isolation #466) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TSO is still doing stuff and Thor and I are still talking so thats why the day is still ongoing. You trying to end it when there's no need to end it yet is scummy as fuck.

I'll even give you some busy work.

Tell me your reads on Nero, Thor and TSO and why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6929 (isolation #467) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'M CALLING BOONS SCUM! Yes, I'm saying "one of Thor/Boons is scum" but that's 'cause I believe in my 10/5 split. You are argumentative to the point of anti-town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6930 (isolation #468) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6927, Thor665 wrote:So you were only referring to a QT for that comment?

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6941 (isolation #469) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6935, Boonskiies wrote:I'm actually unsure why Nero is calling my scum actually.

I'm calling you scum 'cause I think you make more sense than TSO or Thor as the last scum.

but also: you started pushing me as soon as I suggested lynching you
you were fairly lynch happy early yesterday and were bandwagon hoping between Pine and Thor
you and slandaar were calling each other wolves but neither pushing each other and you only did when I pointed this out. I feel like this is buddy play.
today you are trying to hurry up and lynch pine for F all reasoning.

I feel like this is what scum do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6942 (isolation #470) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also a little irked that Thor is berating me with questions and yelling at TSO to do stuff but when I asked him to discuss TSO with me he didn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6943 (isolation #471) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Pine is still scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6949 (isolation #472) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6944, Boonskiies wrote:I've been pushing you since Day 2...

yes. Right when I suggested that we lynch you before lylo you suddenly decided to "start playing" what a coincidence!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6950 (isolation #473) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6945, Boonskiies wrote:I'd bus a partner in an instant if I feel it would be best.

you did this to Slandaar btw. So thanks for letting us know you were playing to your scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6984 (isolation #474) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6964, Thor665 wrote:Since I am not listing TSO as a scumspect it was a dead conversation to me - he doesn't worry me. I don't get the point of the question.

You made it seem like it was wrong of me to not suspect TSO. If he doesn't worry you I'm not really sure why you were up in arms about me not being very worried about him. Lets compare notes-why are you not worried about him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6987 (isolation #475) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6985, Thor665 wrote:viewtopic.php?p=6516551#p6516551
Which would you like to discuss?

I find it absolutely hilarious that just a few pages ago you were claiming to have forgotten that you were agreeing with me about why TSO isn't wolf scum but YOUR reasoning for clearing TSO as wolf was you agreeing with me :igmeou:

I am unclear on why you think TSO is not mafia. Explain pls.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6990 (isolation #476) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fair enough

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7002 (isolation #477) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was just waiting for you and TSO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7005 (isolation #478) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k

vote:Pine

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7008 (isolation #479) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7006, Boonskiies wrote:See, it's things like this that makes me want Nero lynched. He knows I want Pine lynched also.

like I haven't been calling Pine scum for a while now. son please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7011 (isolation #480) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7009, Boonskiies wrote:That's exactly my point.

:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7044 (isolation #481) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7033, Thor665 wrote:It bugs the living feth out of me.

that's the point!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7046 (isolation #482) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7045, Thor665 wrote:Nero continues to play pro-town in this game by getting scum lynched.

this is the comment you are looking for.

Boon is prob still the last scum so yea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7070 (isolation #483) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7051, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I've been on every single one of the wagons that lynched Mafia/Werewolf. Every single one of them

Why are you claiming that this makes you town but...not me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7072 (isolation #484) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c your selective use is rather funky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7074 (isolation #485) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2551, Aegor wrote:[12]
PeregrineV: Egg
, Thor665,
Scripten
The Fonz, davesaz, TierShift, Shiro
, T S O,
Garmr
AxleGreaser, Muffin
, Boonskiies

In post 4731, Aegor wrote:[9]
davesaz:
Thor665,
Josh_B
AxleGreaser, The Fonz, Shiro
Slandaar
Nero Cain, beastcharizard
reinoe

In post 5337, Aegor wrote:[7]
reinoe:
beastcharizard
Slandaar
Nero Cain
Josh_B
Flubbernugget
, Thor665, Boonskiies

In post 6772, Aegor wrote:[4]
Slandaar
: Boonskiies, T S O, Thor665,
Nero Cain

There being no mafia on PV is kinda strange. I think this points to scum being in TSO,Thor or Boon but then I already knew that so meh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (isolation #486) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of there being no mafia on PV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7079 (isolation #487) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So Boon you wanna try and give an actual response to the question of why you are town for being on all the scum wagons but I am not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7082 (isolation #488) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7080, Thor665 wrote:Am I supposed to have a new opinion for any reason now that you also spot it except supply less analysis than I did?

no. What analysis am I supposed to gather? I already knew that the last scum was in Boon/you/tso so what extra info was I supposed to glean?

There is a wagon with 3 possible scum on it-how do I tell them apart?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7090 (isolation #489) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't see it.

Why should I think you are town Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7094 (isolation #490) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Where have you been?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7097 (isolation #491) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

On a scale of 1-10 how worried are you that this is scum stalling. I think I'm at about a 7.5

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7100 (isolation #492) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you keep saying that I have no case on you when I've posted multiple times why I think you are scum? But TBH, I think you are doing just fine explaining why you are scum. :D

In post 7098, Boonskiies wrote:and the only way There could be a mafia on that 9 person wagon would be if Nero is mafia

Ren was on that wagon so he suddenly wasn't mafia? Though lets talk about an ACTUAL mafialess wagon. PV. You and TSO are the only unconfirmed on said wagon. Your thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7106 (isolation #493) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well if you are scum you'd just vote me anyways once Boon does.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7118 (isolation #494) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7112, Boonskiies wrote:when Flubber was under no pressure, Nero would just sit his vote there on him.

So I had a scumread. That's what you do when you have a scumread. So what, is this townie paranoia or you scum trying to paint? Knowing that I'm town, I know this is untrue and makes no sense. In fact I think alot of the things you are saying make little to no sense. For example: in 7100 I asked you some questions and your response is "I'm confirmed town."

and

In post 7115, Boonskiies wrote:The fact that Nero's not even really pushing me right now after being so certain PROVES he is scum.

Its lylo so I have to be more careful but I wouldn't say that any of my three posts directed at you aren't pushing you.

and this bunk

In post 7110, Boonskiies wrote:I've known this since day 2

this kind of came up yesterday when I said that I felt like it was scummy of you that you didn't start pushing me until I said that it might be wise to get rid up you before lylo and your response was literally "I've been pushing you since day 2." Which is an absolutely fucking retarded statement given that...its exactly confirming what I said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7119 (isolation #495) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So like I said, Boons replies and "points" are absolutely ridiculous. As I said, I think they way he started pushing me day 2 AFTER I mentioned lynching him is pretty scummy. Its OMGUSY and survivalist. I secretly have it in the back of my mind that Boons is just this horrible and its not alignment indicative.

I also think that Thor did block Boons and this means TSO is scum. And if I'm right YAY but Boons has already thrown the game so :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7122 (isolation #496) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7121, Boonskiies wrote:Thor was an odd night RB'er.

this is correct. Not a scum slip though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7123 (isolation #497) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4204, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4155, Izariael wrote:I fail to see why people could be townreading him, unless it's his meta to lurk incessantly and tunnel blindly, but that's about the extent of my interest in him at this point. I just find it rather amusing that he lurks for days, then comes back to offer nothing new and another vanity vote that will achieve very little, if anything, then completely shuts down any attempts to engage him on it.

I'm really not understanding your point about fussing. I asked a question. He evaded it twice, so I continued to ask for a proper answer. If that's fussing, then damn do we have a lot of fussiness in this game, and every game ever.

At this point, I don't really think its about scumreading or town reading him. He's a claimed BP townie. Trying to draw the nightkill as bp town
IS
the optimal play. So that's kinda believable. Could he fake that as scum? Could he actually be bp scum? yes to both. Is his play bad? yes. But even if Boon is scum then there's going to be non Boon scum. But yeah, I think its in the best interest of the town to not lynch him right off the bat. I also think there's scum motivation in wanting to lynch a claimed bp.

So remind me of your non Boon scum reads.

like here I'm talking about maybe you scum and then

In post 4231, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4212, Scripten wrote:
In post 4209, Nero Cain wrote:@Slandaar

let me get this correct....in a previous game Boon fake hammered someone. And Boon pointed out that he's done the same thing and you think Boon is scum for that?

He fake-hammered someone, they had Thor's reaction, and they were town.

He claims that Thor is scum because he did what another player did in the same situation as town.

Which is pretty dumb, not gonna lie.

TBF, waiting till intent to hammer and not not giving final reads is anti-town play. But if Boons thinks Thor is scum 'cause he had the same reaction as town in another game is pretty silly. It makes me feel bad that I'm arguing to not lynch him right off the bat in case he was telling the truth. I guess its possible that he plays up the VI card to avoid getting lynched. Though I have learned that I don't want to play with him ever again

In post 4235, Boonskiies wrote:Is anyone else but me leaning scum on Nero?

As far as I can tell this is the first time you started thinking I was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7124 (isolation #498) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also looked (read skimmed) and you played the VI card. Its something you'll do regardless of alignment but its really annoying.

I mean my bad on the whole thor blocking you thing but it was an honest mistake but you'll believe it was a "slip" so w/e.

Still not a big fan of the way that you are talking about that I haven't laid out a case/given my reasons for suspecting you. or how I've asked you questions are presented something for you to respond to and you just kinda reply. I think both of these are scum things. Its largely WIFOM but I could buy your scumbuddy "clearing" you to make us think you are town.

Since you're going to vote me regardless, if TSO is scum then he can just hammer me so the least I can do is give him a choice of who to hammer and if he's town then I hope he makes the right choice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7127 (isolation #499) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shortest lylo ever?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7129 (isolation #500) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good job on winning

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7131 (isolation #501) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

makes sense.

I had a niggle about you but I don't think I could have convinced Boons to vote you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7133 (isolation #502) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if it was me and Thor maybe but Boons is like an extra scum member.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7137 (isolation #503) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though its kinda upsetting to lynch scum 4 days in a row and not win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7141 (isolation #504) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry Thor :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7167 (isolation #505) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7155, Pine wrote:but everything about the last couple was splendid.

yeah town played pretty well the last few days. I wish that Boons hadn't voted so early last day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7183 (isolation #506) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7178, goodmorning wrote:dave was obvTown. Lynching obvTown in a multiball game is very very bad of Town.

no offense to Dave but I'm a better player. Thor also has a point that a large number of town DID support his wagon.

but muffins modkill SHOULD have ended the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7197 (isolation #507) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7192, Slandaar wrote:Town didn't play well

sour grapes.

I think past day 2 (and maybe day 3) town played pretty well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7219 (isolation #508) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SKITTLES!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7231 (isolation #509) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine, did you know/think TSO was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7234 (isolation #510) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What inside info made you think TSO was scum?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”