Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6800 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Pine »

Consider: Nearly everyone thought I was some kind of scum, so both sides thought I was the opposite. Shooting the announced bulletproof is just a waste of a shot, so the only way we get a no kill is for both sides to shoot me
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still think he's most likely mafia but I understand your point about him being WW. But it really doesn't matter that much which factions the scum are.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Pine »

That makes me Town, it makes Thor Town, and it makes Boon most likely To be Town of the remainder, but definitely not Mafia (because another robust PR would be OP for Mafia)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand how you'd eat both bullets. I'm p sure that a kill stop only does one protect.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:28 am

Post by T S O »

look Pine it's really cute that you've came up with a scenario that makes you not-scum but I still don't care
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:29 am

Post by T S O »

Watching you squirm is rather amusing though.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6803, Nero Cain wrote:I don't understand how you'd eat both bullets. I'm p sure that a kill stop only does one protect.

Depends on the mod. A lot treat Jailkeep as a kind of forced commute, making the target untouchable and unable to touch

TSO, I'm not squirming. I'm deducing. I think it scares the piss out of you that we're in a 5-player game with two and a half confirmed Townies, so you want to make this quick, don't give Boon and Thor time to think it through

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6804, T S O wrote:look Pine it's really cute that you've came up with a scenario that makes you not-scum but I still don't care

It's not "cute," it's important, and it changes things quite significantly

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Pine »

With me protected, the only way we get a no kill is if Boon and I were exclusively shot at. Given Boon was a claimed 2-shot BP, no one's going to shoot at him. That makes me Town, because both sides shot at me

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Pine »

Ironically, the fact that everyone thought I was scum confirmed me

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 am

Post by T S O »

Pine, you came up with one scenario for Pine-town which is possible. The fact that there -is- a scenario where you are town is the reason you have not been quicklynched yet, but it's nothing more.

So, for me, you still had a chance of being town even after the claim. However, your awful play around Slandaar, which basically went like "NO PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM GET THAT BOONSKIIES" was pretty damning. Your promised content never really showed up. You being Wolf points perfectly towards set-up spec.

Why would I randomly believe you when nothing else points to it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:39 am

Post by T S O »

Your posts post-Slandaar flip are also really forced.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:43 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, even reading back over it now, you never even half justified Slandaar-town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:44 am

Post by T S O »

Really, that's the root of my confidence - your Slandaar stance continues to be nonsensical.
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Pine »

I never tried to push Slandaar as Town, that pretty clearly shows that you weren't ever reading critically. I was consistently pushing Slandaar as Mafia

I was right about him being scum, wrong faction

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, if you guys didn't notice yesterDay, I was trying to act like I was mafia so the real mafia would be semi obvious to me. Also, I was trying to draw the wolf night kill. Obviously a wolf tried shooting me, meaning if Pine's scum, he is mafia, as he was unable to shoot at me.
All things lead back to Nero...

VOTE: Nero
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, my bulletproof claim from a wolf perspective seeing me as mafia makes it seem like I lied about my BP.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

As much as I don't want to, I'm starting to believe the 3 remaining town is Thor/Pine/Myself.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm insinuating Nero is a wolf, T S O is mafia.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

heh. nope

as an aside Boons claim that I'd needlessly bus my buddy yesterday is all kinds of crazy but its not like anything he's said stacks up but then again "I'm Boons, I'm a Vi and do shit that doesn't make sense" amiright?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

oh my fucking god boon
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

what even is 6815
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:19 am

Post by T S O »

I'll admit my hopes of strolling into today as conftown were very optimistic, but this is a fucking joke.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well...if it helps, I'm not sold on you as it. I'm just theorizing. I want Nero lynched toDay, and possibly Pine if I can't completely convince myself to town read him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6789, Nero Cain wrote:I wouldn't call your sitting on Pine all day and sitting there and going "oh I much rather lynch flubber" leading either. I started the flubber wagon

I would suggest I did more for that wagon than you - but I'm not the one who needs to be cleared of being Mafia.

Don't snark with me - please present a valid case.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”