Fantasy Baseball 2015

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by AGar »

In of course. For both.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by AGar »

Yeah I can kinda work some things out if I know far enough in advance of a time. I'm kinda winging this because I get schedules a week and a half out for one job, and a day or less out for the other.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:14 am

Post by AGar »

I'm locked into working 10-7 the day of the Auction. Fuck.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by AGar »

How does Auction without being present work, if at all? Because I can't be there and have no one who gives a shit about baseball to do the auction for me.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 155, Locke Lamora wrote:AGar, I think you should send a complaint email to Yahoo and ask them to send you that $116 as compensation.

Huh?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by AGar »

I'll still be on autodraft, but that turned out to be most options available to me anyways so I'll just set a list.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by AGar »

I vote next year we do a super complicated division selection that includes steals, swaps and a lot of shit-talking.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:12 am

Post by AGar »

In post 257, Rhinox wrote:wtf how did LL leapfrog everyone into first in the auction league so quickly??

Typical Locke voodoo bullsh- ALL HAIL LOCKE LAMORA.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:45 am

Post by AGar »

While playoffs are out of the question, it's time to ruin people's hopes and dreams for the rest of the season.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 271, Zachrulez wrote:I will be so hyped if I manage to sweep my division.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by AGar »

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Zor, any chance you can review the trade proposed to me by d3f3nd3r and send or post keeper values?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by AGar »

I mean... welcome to fantasy sports? Because most leagues use odd numbers of weeks for regular seasons, some people will draw shitty schedules and some won't.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by AGar »

All hail Locke Lam---

THE CURSE IS (SORTA) BROKEN!

Lookin' forward to next year. There'll be less work-stress bullshit going on in the front-half so I'll be better equipped for post-draft but pre-all-star break management, which I just wasn't this year and it tanked me.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”