2014 Financial Summary (/Donation Reminder)

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Thanks for the reminder. It's hard to know whether donations to a private Paypal address are appropriate - I don't MIND send money to you, but I do want pretty recent confirmation and don't trust a donate page to be accurate for long.

I think it'd be pretty sensible to put a message like this up 2-4 times a year without having to feel like you're overdoing it.

4N722972CL689000D.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:46 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 16, zoraster wrote:what is going on with the numbers?

I think it's just a.) if Mith is curious since he probably doesn't know all of our rl names and b.) as an easy way to say you donated, because each person bumping the thread to point out they donated makes it more likely other people will donate. That's why I posted mine, anyway.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop

Return to “News”