Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #7075 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 7069, Pine wrote:Nah, not telling. I'll give my opinions, but not taking sides. Either Town or Maf deserves this, not going to bias it with hard info

Mafia stopped deserving it after the kill choice on Night 4 unless they had rolecopped DGB and were scared of her one additional shot for some reason.
Unless you'd like to claim DGB was not a Wolf kill I'm not sure how Mafia deserves the perspiration off your scrotum, frankly.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #7076 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 7074, Nero Cain wrote:There being no mafia on PV is kinda strange. I think this points to scum being in TSO,Thor or Boon but then I already knew that so meh...

:neutral:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of there being no mafia on PV?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7078 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

DrippingGoofball
[/color], Town 2-shot Vigilante Neighbor,
Shiro
, Town Neighbor,
goodmorning
, Town Tracker Neighbor,
Aneninen
, Town Neighbor,
Boonskiies
Town 1-shot BP Neighbor

Scripten
, Werewolf Goon Neighbor,
davesaz
, Town Neighbor,
T S O
, Town Neighbor,
Nero Cain
, Mafia Goon Neighbor

Egg
, Town Neighbor,
PeregrineV
, Town Neighbor,
Thor
, Town Jailkeeper Neighbor

AxleGreaser
, Vanilla Townie
The Fonz
, Vanilla Townie
TierShift
, Town Jack of All Trades (Bodyguard and Commuter),
beastcharizard
, Town Prime-Night Cop,
flubbernugget
, Mafia Odd-Night Rolecop,
reinoe
, Mafia Even-Night Roleblocker
Slandaar
Werewolf 1-shot Watcher,
Pine
, Werewolf BP

Oi...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7079 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So Boon you wanna try and give an actual response to the question of why you are town for being on all the scum wagons but I am not.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #7080 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 7077, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of there being no mafia on PV?

I think it's a useful PoE consideration that you are failing to supply any analysis to - functionally you're pointing out something I pointed out yesterday, multiple times.
Am I supposed to have a new opinion for any reason now that you also spot it except supply less analysis than I did?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #7081 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

What you did was literally IIoA - like, the textbook definition thereof.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7082 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7080, Thor665 wrote:Am I supposed to have a new opinion for any reason now that you also spot it except supply less analysis than I did?

no. What analysis am I supposed to gather? I already knew that the last scum was in Boon/you/tso so what extra info was I supposed to glean?

There is a wagon with 3 possible scum on it-how do I tell them apart?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7083 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Stop using it is a reasoning now. It's not a reason. I was unaware of other people's things, it was just some random note I put out. I didn't even say it made me town, all I did was state that is what happened.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #7084 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 7082, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7080, Thor665 wrote:Am I supposed to have a new opinion for any reason now that you also spot it except supply less analysis than I did?

no. What analysis am I supposed to gather? I already knew that the last scum was in Boon/you/tso so what extra info was I supposed to glean?

There is a wagon with 3 possible scum on it-how do I tell them apart?

:neutral:
So basically you said you suspect us all and then provided evidence to support the idea of suspecting us all.
Why should I have any new opinion over that in any way whatsoever? You asked me about it, so it seems like you thought I should have a value call on it in some manner - what value call were you expecting?

In post 7083, Boonskiies wrote:Stop using it is a reasoning now. It's not a reason. I was unaware of other people's things, it was just some random note I put out. I didn't even say it made me town, all I did was state that is what happened.

What was your motive in posting it then?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7085 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Do I need a motive? I say a lot of things that don't necessarily have a motive for anything, why is this any different?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7086 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 6.FINAL

:right:
[1] Pine: Nero Cain, Thor665, Boonskiies -- LYNCH

[1]
Nero Cain:
Pine

[1]
Not Voting:
T S O

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline:
(expired on 2015-02-06 01:41:51)

Mod Notes

:dead:
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7087 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Aegor »

Pine,
Werewolf 1-shot Bulletproof Goon
, has been lynched Day 6.

Night begins now. It will last for three days, unless it needs to be extended because of replacements.

Time remaining: (expired on 2015-02-05 02:11:52)
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Aegor »

A scant few figures remain in the pale, rosy tendrils of dawn, reaching like grasping fingers through a sky unmarred by clouds. The bodies of the dead and unconscious were slowly being removed by the servants of the former Magistrate, although not quickly enough for the remaining guests, for whom their presence portended an imminent and identical fate. Because these remaining guests knew that there were still proverbial snakes in their midst, they remained apart from each other -- one pacing the length of a banquet table, another lounging on her side on a plush couch, still others sitting restlessly in the scattered chairs in the yard. A few stood near the edge of the water and admired (as much as the macabre situation allowed) the reflection of the sun's rays off the flowing water. One of these, finding the colors on the water too reminiscent of blood for his liking, called loudly to the others, asking that they congregate together one final time so that they may make another attempt to eradicate any trace of those violent factions that had infiltrated the party in the first place. The figures moved closer, their masks glinting in the morning light, but one stayed behind, immobile. It did not take long to learn why.

Thor665,
Town Odd-night JK Neighbor
, has been killed Night 6.

Day 7 begins now. The deadline is in (expired on 2015-02-19 17:03:59). With 3 players alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
M A S Q U E R A D E
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

Nero, why didn't you reply in the Neighbourhood when I asked you about Boon?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't see it.

Why should I think you are town Boon?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I had a neighborhood conversation with myself to try and figure things out last night, and I'm pretty sure I'm confirmed town once Flubber flipped scum. I'll get into more detail about this once I get home tonight, after my rehearsal.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Reasons being, it's annoying to quote on my phone.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7093 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I haven't been home yet...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7094 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Where have you been?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7095 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I have classes until 5 Mon-Thursday, followed by rehearsal for the play I'm in, and oddly tonight I'm having a F2F mafia game night with BBmolla and friends. I'll get it in before that happens.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:02 am

Post by T S O »

If this is nonsense I swear to god I will be so fucking pissed
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7097 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

On a scale of 1-10 how worried are you that this is scum stalling. I think I'm at about a 7.5

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7098 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, I mean, we can still discuss things. I just don't want to quote on my pine. Pretty much daveas's lynch had 9 people on it, and I highly doubt there was absolutely no mafia on it. TSO and I were voting Nero at the time, along with two other people. If TSO is indeed town, then that means there were 4 town on Nero the day Dave was lynched, and the only way There could be a mafia on that 9 person wagon would be if Nero is mafia, which would make sense.

Also, Flubber most likely role copped me due to me obviously soft claiming a PR day 1, so when mafia Reinoe came along, he could inno me. They knew that all I was was a 1 shot BP meaning they really didn't have to worry about anything.

Why would I have any incentive to stall as scum here? You are stalling just as much as anyone else; you aren't making a case, you're trying to force others to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7099 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm going to vote Nero toDay, bar a T S O epic scum slip.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”