Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7100 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Why do you keep saying that I have no case on you when I've posted multiple times why I think you are scum? But TBH, I think you are doing just fine explaining why you are scum. :D

In post 7098, Boonskiies wrote:and the only way There could be a mafia on that 9 person wagon would be if Nero is mafia

Ren was on that wagon so he suddenly wasn't mafia? Though lets talk about an ACTUAL mafialess wagon. PV. You and TSO are the only unconfirmed on said wagon. Your thoughts?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7101 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm confirmed town, so whatever.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7102 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:05 am

Post by T S O »

You are really, really, really not confirmed town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7103 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:06 am

Post by T S O »

Like it's not as bad as I thought it would be but that's not saying it actually has much basis at all.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7104 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm incredibly confirmed town. And I was thinking of the wrong wagon reasoning. My Dave wagon I need to be at a computer to show.

@T S O - look at Nero's and Reinoe's interactions through Reinoe's ISO. It's super busy looking. I have a few posts in my neighborhood I posted so I would remember what to say today. Also, as scum, I had no reason to kill Thor. I would have no killed. I bet that mafia even knew that Thor was only an odd night Jailkeeper. Probably role copped him. I was super unaware, and I would have no killed like I said yesterDay, or would have killed T S O in the chance that Thor didn't jail me, like he said he would if pine flipped wolf, which he did. There was absolutely no reason for me to kill Thor last night as scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7105 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 6117, T S O wrote:I think Boon could be Mafia because he's so damn eager to get a lynch today that isn't him; he could be a Wolf, really, but I can't make myself believe he is.

I'm going through my ISO and all along I've been calling Boon as Mafia - I will be sickened if I vote Nero and it's Boon.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7106 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well if you are scum you'd just vote me anyways once Boon does.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7107 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

I think the kill also points to Boon rather than Nero - I think that Boon-scum could have sent the kill in hoping Thor would psych himself out of his claimed action. Shooting me or Nero would be risky given that if the kill was actually able to get through there'd be a 50% chance of a block anyway and Thor would just jail Boon in LyLo. Nero killing Thor doesn't make as much sense because if Thor flipped full Jailkeeper, and the set-up had no even-night PR to suggest Thor being odd-night, then it would be a 1v1 against me in LyLo with conftown Boon. I really don't think Nero would make that move as scum with the current scenario. I just don't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7108 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

Boon trying to confirm yourself does nothing to alleviate my read on you - no VCA will do it either. Either show convincing interactions ruling you out as Mafia or making Nero Mafia. Trying to confirm yourself is only wasting time and my patience.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7109 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Whatever. Lose the fucking game for town then.

VOTE: Nero

I've known this since day 2. There's no way I'm talking myself out of it. If T S O is scum, he deserves the win.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7110 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Whatever. Lose the fucking game for town then.

VOTE: Nero

I've known this since day 2. There's no way I'm talking myself out of it. If T S O is scum, he deserves the win.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7111 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Reinoe's 5224 seems like bussing. So does his 5222. He's trying to get Nero to help. 5169. The quote in 5145 seems like Nero is trying to help his buddy.

Reinoe's 4945 clears me!!!!!

5167 doesn't seem at all like T S O/Reinoe bussing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7112 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Another thing of note, Nero and Flubber have been very connected in the vote counts. Nero and Flubber were often voting te same person, and then after a while, when Flubber was under no pressure, Nero would just sit his vote there on him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7113 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I wasn't on the Reinoe wagon until the very end. I was the hammer. That is super unlike me not to bus early. I would never draw south attention to myself as scum. I do that as town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7114 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7115 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pine ended up knowing who mafia was at the end of yesterDay. He didn't say anything because the only reason he knew was because he was a wolf. He outted me as town. He didn't say his analysis after being lynched because it would ruin the integrity of the game because he would be picking a side. Him pushing himself town reading me if I was mafia ruins that integrity. I CANT be mafia, T S O...see this. Please. I am TOWNY mcfucking town town. Boon Townie Skiies. Town town townereee. Thor was on my side. Nero chose to keep you alive so he could mislynch me. Remember his whole Thor/Boonskiies, one of them has to be scum. If I was scum, from my perspective, killing Thor made no sense, as it would obviously push Nero to me. The fact that Nero's not even really pushing me right now after being so certain PROVES he is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7116 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

We had our moment in Day 5, T S O...accept it. You know I'm town. It's just that paranoia that you have that if, by some chance, I was scum, and you voted Nero, you feel horrible. I get the paranoia. But that's not what is happening. I AM TOWN. We had a real town on town moment (unless you're screwing me over, obviously), and we can win this game...just don't vote me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7117 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I really hope the dead thread isn't yelling and freaking out at me for voting Nero...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7118 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7112, Boonskiies wrote:when Flubber was under no pressure, Nero would just sit his vote there on him.

So I had a scumread. That's what you do when you have a scumread. So what, is this townie paranoia or you scum trying to paint? Knowing that I'm town, I know this is untrue and makes no sense. In fact I think alot of the things you are saying make little to no sense. For example: in 7100 I asked you some questions and your response is "I'm confirmed town."

and

In post 7115, Boonskiies wrote:The fact that Nero's not even really pushing me right now after being so certain PROVES he is scum.

Its lylo so I have to be more careful but I wouldn't say that any of my three posts directed at you aren't pushing you.

and this bunk

In post 7110, Boonskiies wrote:I've known this since day 2

this kind of came up yesterday when I said that I felt like it was scummy of you that you didn't start pushing me until I said that it might be wise to get rid up you before lylo and your response was literally "I've been pushing you since day 2." Which is an absolutely fucking retarded statement given that...its exactly confirming what I said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7119 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So like I said, Boons replies and "points" are absolutely ridiculous. As I said, I think they way he started pushing me day 2 AFTER I mentioned lynching him is pretty scummy. Its OMGUSY and survivalist. I secretly have it in the back of my mind that Boons is just this horrible and its not alignment indicative.

I also think that Thor did block Boons and this means TSO is scum. And if I'm right YAY but Boons has already thrown the game so :(

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7120 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I was pushing you before. I've felt you were mafia this entire game. MAFIA. Not wolf. The reason you weren't on my radar like day 5 is because we had to lynch a wolf. I've been under the impression you were mafia. I made that painfully obvious that is what I thought.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7121 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 7119, Nero Cain wrote:So like I said, Boons replies and "points" are absolutely ridiculous. As I said, I think they way he started pushing me day 2 AFTER I mentioned lynching him is pretty scummy. Its OMGUSY and survivalist. I secretly have it in the back of my mind that Boons is just this horrible and its not alignment indicative.

I also think that Thor did block Boons and this means TSO is scum. And if I'm right YAY but Boons has already thrown the game so :(

Scum slip trying to make reasoning. Thor was an odd night RB'er.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7122 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7121, Boonskiies wrote:Thor was an odd night RB'er.

this is correct. Not a scum slip though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7123 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4204, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4155, Izariael wrote:I fail to see why people could be townreading him, unless it's his meta to lurk incessantly and tunnel blindly, but that's about the extent of my interest in him at this point. I just find it rather amusing that he lurks for days, then comes back to offer nothing new and another vanity vote that will achieve very little, if anything, then completely shuts down any attempts to engage him on it.

I'm really not understanding your point about fussing. I asked a question. He evaded it twice, so I continued to ask for a proper answer. If that's fussing, then damn do we have a lot of fussiness in this game, and every game ever.

At this point, I don't really think its about scumreading or town reading him. He's a claimed BP townie. Trying to draw the nightkill as bp town
IS
the optimal play. So that's kinda believable. Could he fake that as scum? Could he actually be bp scum? yes to both. Is his play bad? yes. But even if Boon is scum then there's going to be non Boon scum. But yeah, I think its in the best interest of the town to not lynch him right off the bat. I also think there's scum motivation in wanting to lynch a claimed bp.

So remind me of your non Boon scum reads.

like here I'm talking about maybe you scum and then

In post 4231, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4212, Scripten wrote:
In post 4209, Nero Cain wrote:@Slandaar

let me get this correct....in a previous game Boon fake hammered someone. And Boon pointed out that he's done the same thing and you think Boon is scum for that?

He fake-hammered someone, they had Thor's reaction, and they were town.

He claims that Thor is scum because he did what another player did in the same situation as town.

Which is pretty dumb, not gonna lie.

TBF, waiting till intent to hammer and not not giving final reads is anti-town play. But if Boons thinks Thor is scum 'cause he had the same reaction as town in another game is pretty silly. It makes me feel bad that I'm arguing to not lynch him right off the bat in case he was telling the truth. I guess its possible that he plays up the VI card to avoid getting lynched. Though I have learned that I don't want to play with him ever again

In post 4235, Boonskiies wrote:Is anyone else but me leaning scum on Nero?

As far as I can tell this is the first time you started thinking I was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7124 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also looked (read skimmed) and you played the VI card. Its something you'll do regardless of alignment but its really annoying.

I mean my bad on the whole thor blocking you thing but it was an honest mistake but you'll believe it was a "slip" so w/e.

Still not a big fan of the way that you are talking about that I haven't laid out a case/given my reasons for suspecting you. or how I've asked you questions are presented something for you to respond to and you just kinda reply. I think both of these are scum things. Its largely WIFOM but I could buy your scumbuddy "clearing" you to make us think you are town.

Since you're going to vote me regardless, if TSO is scum then he can just hammer me so the least I can do is give him a choice of who to hammer and if he's town then I hope he makes the right choice.

vote:Boon

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”