Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.

What version are you getting?

Omega Ruby
18%
Alpha Sapphire
53%
Both
8%
Neither; I am a grouch who hates Pokemon and kicks puppies
21%

Total votes: 38

Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I played the wheels off the first few gens. Though I think the last time I assembled a complete pokedex was in Red. Have the games changed much since Silver?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I did some battling on Smogon around gen 4, though I didn't play the actual games. How difficult is training up IV/EV in actual gameplay?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I don't understand why it's bad?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

You guys are having trouble with pikachu, too? I just picked up the new game (I've yet to leave the first town), and Pikachu is already coping an attitude with me, refusing to get in his pokeball. Is he going to be walking around behind me the entire game?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I always felt super awkward catching pokemon to leave them in boxes. I mean, I know they're virtual, but it's still some disturbing imagery.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Are the legendaries impossible to breed?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Also, I got yelled at on Smogon for using Legendaries in an OU tier fight. I didn't know there was such strong resentment about Zapdos.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Also, SR means Charizard is awful.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So, the wisdom of the crowds says the best pokemon is Greninja? POKEMON SOLVED
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I don't understand mega pokemon. What is their deal/necessity?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Is Eviolite any good with anyone but Chansey? I don't know there's a second pokemon I would bother with.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Just get 6 Mewtwos. Best team.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

The stories are written for little kids who are too stupid to notice that it's the same story every time. Adult Pokemon is breeding a team of perfect IVs, training them to the perfect EV spread, and then using them to crush an eight year old over the internet.

Return to “The Arcade”