CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

RABBLE

Congrats to all the winners! Disappointed in mish mash not even getting one award anymore though :(
Last edited by CuddlyCaucasian on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:02 pm

In post 31, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 28, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:RABBLE

Congrats to all the winners! Disappointed in mish mash not even getting one award anymore though :(

We gave one out last year. Xalxe organized the committee for it... it's always done separately from the Scummies, then announced with the ceremony, but this year Xalxe went MIA and we had no way of judging it. I PMed StrangerCoug to let him know if he puts together a committee we'll still award it whenever judging is done and give the banner and everything.

Yeah, I remember Telephone Pictionary winning last year! But that stinks that Xalxe disappeared when he did. Hopefully we'll still get a little recognition, because it was a great year for Mish Mash in my opinion. :D Thank you Recktangle. <3
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 am

In post 57, Ether wrote:
In post 34, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
In post 31, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 28, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:RABBLE

We gave one out last year. Xalxe organized the committee for it... it's always done separately from the Scummies, then announced with the ceremony, but this year Xalxe went MIA and we had no way of judging it. I PMed StrangerCoug to let him know if he puts together a committee we'll still award it whenever judging is done and give the banner and everything.

Yeah, I remember Telephone Pictionary winning last year! But that stinks that Xalxe disappeared when he did. Hopefully we'll still get a little recognition, because it was a great year for Mish Mash in my opinion. :D Thank you Recktangle. <3

I could run another and we can all act like it won.

(Really, I'm a Mish Mash outsider. I have no idea where the Survivor scene stands and I've never played one in my life, but I'm sure awesome ones still got played last year!)

I nominate Game of Thrones Survivor, the best Survivor of all time, to steal your crown! (Holy shit GOT feels like longer than a year ago)

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”