ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:00 am

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

Well played Shiidaji and TheBreeze. I really want to play with Princess Toady because for like I week into the merge no one could stop talking about how awesome Zelda was.
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:47 am

Well now I'm curious who the schemey backstabby folks were.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:40 pm

In post 102, Shiidaji wrote:

Jelly after thinking about it, I really feel you should have flipped with us, that could definitely had lead to a win for you, especially since you'd be in the perfect position to eliminate me and Breeze right after. From what I am gathering now as I read the game, you were a clear fourth in the power structure of the Chatzy clique. Were you really, really upset about the buttbuddy thing though? Please tell me that was a joke.

When should I have flipped with you? Obviously I should have, but I don't know when the best time to do it was. By the time the Master Sword dealy came about I had already lied to you twice about voting SK out. I probably should have tried harder at that point but would you have believed me? During Doctor Who part of the reason I feel I was booted was that I ended up with no alliances at all. I wanted to learn from my mistakes so I tried to be pretty loyal to that particular core alliance. It's not like I wouldn't have flipped but there was a part of me that thought it would be better to stay there. It was a gamble but I was never planning on reaching the end with either SK or Navi.

I'm not a fan of that phase or the way it was used. I was taken aback by it.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:23 am

In post 115, Shiidaji wrote:
You lied to me twice! That means there was a second lie after the first lie, which means I'm the type to not care after that first one, man! That's why I congratulated you on snowing us over and didn't just burn the bridge right then and there. Breeze and I were in the minority, we woulda had no choice but to believe you bubby.

Hm, alright. Just seemed odd to me that compared to all the other words like FUCK and SHIT and GODDAMN that I used with temerity you specifically chose BUTTBUDDY to O: at. I apologize!

I was running under this "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me idea. I thought I had blew any chance of working with you. Besides, reading Eldin's torch walk, I'm not sure he would have been happy to trust me either. I might have been at the bottom either way, but I had build a lot of trust with Epona so sticking with her seemed the most logical thing to do. My mistake was not trying despite that. I also felt comfortable enough in the alliance when in hindsight there were things I should have seen that should have made me think twice about it. I wasn't paranoid enough. Hindsight is 20/20. There are a lot of things I could have done differently. I was blindsided by everyone. I had no idea that you were being passed the "Master Sword" and I don't have enough experience with items that whether or not they could be passed around never crossed my mind. As far as I knew we still had it in the bag. You were going home and then Eldin's Master Sword was going to expire.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Do I even want to read what the spectators said?

Return to “Social Game Archive”