Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:17 am

Post by mole »

I have an idea for Harry Potter mafia if you want to keep people guessing... :)

I have another game in the works, but the show I intend to base it on is only half-way through (in Australia - I assume it hasn't gone overseas yet ;), so I'll concentrate more on it after it's over.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:54 pm

Post by mole »

I'll second the above sentiment!
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #534 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:08 am

Post by mole »

I'll definitely play Time Travel mafia.

I'll throw in one of my projects: One day I'll work out how to make Perpetual mafia work. Anyone crazy enough to help me with/play in that? :mrgreen:
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #1519 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:29 am

Post by mole »

mikeburnfire wrote:Once Nightmare mini is done, I plan to run a game with 3 goons and 9 townies. The twist is that each townie has an ability that activates if they are lynched (but not night killed). These abilities may drastically alter how the game is played. Examples of such abilities are:
xxx, you are the Townie of Reward
If you are lynched then your ability will activate, and for the rest of the game everybody gets two votes.

xxx, you are the Townie of Attention
If you are lynched then your ability will activate, and for the next day everybody who was on your lynch loses their vote.

xxx, you are the Townie of Luck
If you are lynched then your ability will activate, and the next two night phases will be skipped.
These are roles that were rejected for being too powerful, but you get the idea.

The town will find themselves in situations where they do not want to lynch a player because he has an ability that will hurt the town. They will also find themselves persuaded to lynch players who have roles that would benefit the town. The scum, having no abilities themselves, would need to feign an ability that seems plausible. Also, they must choose who they want to kill carefully. For example, if the above roles were actually in the game, they would want to nightkill the Townie of Luck so his ability does not activate, but might would want to lynch the Townie of Reward and abuse the doublevote ability.

I plan on calling it "Persuasion and Punishment Mafia".

Interested?
This sounds like it might make a good Smalltown game, where everyone's role is made public and some players have additional powers if they are mafia or serial killer.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #1572 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:16 am

Post by mole »

Bob Marley mafia!

It's just like Assassin in the Palace: Bob Marley's goal is to shoot the sheriff without hitting any of the deputies.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”